Bohra Majlis

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Safiuddin

Bohra Majlis

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 am

See this video under "solo Shouting match" on Youtube.

youTube

like_minded

Re: Bohra Majlis

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:53 am

:D :D :D :D cartoon network

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:29 pm

I think Malik Ushtar is most idoit and stupid among all the shehzaadas of present leader. he is leading the Hajj every year and innovating new things every year. last year he has given raza to many bohra pilgrims to perform tawaf-e-ifada in advance. Tawaf - e - ifada is to be performed after stoning of jamarat only. There were number of question asked by the pilgrims during hajj but he used to reply " Aqua maula sagla na waaste duaa karse".

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Bohra Majlisis are a pathetic drama, you want to cry and laugh at the same time..!!!! cry on the rubbishness of their utternaces and waste of time and laugh on fairy tales they tell us..!!!

One question - they claim, when Gabreel came to Hussain on Ashura with God's message, he was crying..!!!! Who saw him crying??? Who told them about the conversation b/w these two?? Hussain never came back to tell this, as per their own tale, once Hussain learnt of God's wish, he stopped fighting and sat near a Khajoree tree and finally was martyred there. Again whatever transpired b/w Hussain and Shimar, the finer details of 12 ragras and stuff - WHO told them all this?? WHO saw all this?? the standard answer to this is 'Ravi Jasoos' - and now we all can LAUGH..!!!

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Brothers & sisters:

These majlis are full of bundle of lies and self concocted stories. These Kothari buffoons even don’t find time (though they are paid public servents) to prepare their deliberation and turn over the pages of unknown books which probably distributed by Kothar. Imam’s martyrdom is an unparallel event in Islamic history but these buffoons have added many events which can’t be found in any history book. One must note that history only narrates events but our buffoons and Shia zakeeren depicts such graphic details (with live dialogue) like they were present at the time. May god guide us to seek the truth?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:53 am

You know this question has been bugging me too, WHO was there when Shimar and Husain Imam were talking? And if someone was there, was he close enough to hear every word that transpired between the two?
And they always say, "Ravi Jasoos likhey che ke.... . " Who was Ravi the Spy?
Some recorder or scribe that followed everyone around?
The standard answer from the Gulf would be that "Tame to shaitaniyat maa doobi gayaa che ane Aqa Moula ane din ni maskari karo cho". ..or some other epithet.
I find it a crying terrible shame that these unconsciounable people have used a tragedy to fulfill there own naapaak means and ambitions of power, glory, and unimaginable wealth.

Shahu

Unread post by Shahu » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:21 pm

To All

Please read the following books by Dr. Shabbir Ahmed

Islam: The True History and False Beliefs (Including KARBALA: FACT OR FICTION? KARBALA — is also available in Urdu)

http://ourbeacon.com/wp-content/uploads ... istory.pdf

Criminals of Islam

http://ourbeacon.com/wp-content/uploads ... minals.pdf

http://www.beacon2005.com/KARBALA.pdf

The Qur'an As It Explains Itself

http://ourbeacon.com/wp-content/uploads ... qxp-iv.pdf

When Is Messiah Coming?

http://ourbeacon.com/wp-content/uploads ... essiah.pdf

and other books

http://ourbeacon.com/?page_id=11605

Thank you,

Shahu

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:31 pm

Br. Saifuddin,

It's not Ravi Jasoos, it's Ravi-e-Jansoz (in Jansoz, n refers to noon and is read without nokta or dot), an urdu word which mean narrator of the sad event(s).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:39 pm

sHAHU
Dr. Shabbir Ahmad is not considered as an expert nor he is considered an scholar in Islam

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 am

Br Sajid, thankx for the clarification. I stand cotrrected. But it does sound like Jasoos.. .... but OK, who was this recorder of the sad event? Did some guy just follow people around?

And did he then go and write about the horrific thing he had just witnessed?

I guess we'll never know. And that's my point, that we will never know. ... . . and the fable spun by Burhanuddin and his kothar is also just as much questionable. How do they claim to have that information? It just doesn't make sense.

mumineen

Unread post by mumineen » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:14 am

Admittedly there must be people like Ravi-e-Jasonz, who were the journalists of the time or the mercenary paparazis type of witnesses, if you like, who are always being quoted duirng the va'ezes.

However, more importantly, the women and children, including, those from the Ahlebets - and the sick Imam Zainul Abidin, were alive and were watching and did watch and witness their beloved husbands, fathers, sons, nephews etc.being butchered and martyred by the enemies from their khemas/tents which were not too far from the battleground. They could also hear and listen what the martyrs and the enemies were saying during the battle.

After the battle or massacre of Kerbala, these women and children, at first hand, narrated, to their families and Muslims, the tragic incidents and conversations and discussions which went on during the massacre at Kerbala, after they returned to their respective homes and after having been released from their imprisonement by the Yezidi enemies.

We are of the opinion that there was a massacre at Kerbala - not a battle. One can not call the innocent killing of 72 hungry and thirsty Imam Husein followers by a blood thirsty Yezidi army of 10,000 or more, a battle. It was a massacre.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:38 pm

I guess we'll never know. And that's my point, that we will never know. ... . . and the fable spun by Burhanuddin and his kothar is also just as much questionable. How do they claim to have that information? It just doesn't make sense.
Just so that you know. This is not a fable and not spun by present Syedna... I have attended Shia vaez many a times. They also narrate incidents of Karbala in a similar way... Also, what were you expecting them to say??? E.g. when Abbas Alamdaar was killed what could Imam Husain would have possibly said? And what difference does it make? The feeling is more important then words... However, if you are looking for real answers then you can find them elsewhere. But unfortunately you are not... Are you??? There are other issues over which Syedna and Kothar can be criticized to your heart's content... Atleast exclude Imam Husain and the true martyrs from this crap... Particularly since the reformists are so used to comparing themselves with him at a drop of a hat...

amils

Unread post by amils » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:15 pm

----for some thoughts stumble over words.

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 am

Aareef:

It is not refuting Imam's martyrdom rather the whole point is to put these events into the right prospective. History does not account for all what is said about Imam Husain either by Bohras or Shias (Shias’ account of chronology of event does not necessarily means their correctness) and by attributing something which never happened puts Imam and his martyrdom into shadows. After all Imam gave his life to teach us the difference between wrong and right.

Either source does not mention the source of their narration it does not help just by saying “Ravi Jansonz Lakhe Chey”. Historians provide the full account of their references with great length of details. Further in order to verify exact details of events happened fourteen hundred years back, one relies on history written by independent sources (those written by neither Shias nor Sunnis) and the authenticity of such event in light of events agreed by the majority is accepted as historical fact. Given the fact when one looks at the events narrated by Bohras and Shias do not come to the level justified by the history. I do not want to go into details as these are numerous like “Shimer ye bar raghra pherawa” (can one imagine that under such horrific circumstances one was actually counting how many times Shimer did it).

Shahu

Unread post by Shahu » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 pm

The truth is that the entire tale of Karbala has been narrated by the so-called Imam Tabari Bin Rustam, the Zoroastrian. Time and again he starts with the phrase, ? ?and Abu Mukhnaf said this and Abu Mukhnaf said that? Some scholars have conducted in depth research and discovered that Abu Mukhnaf is a fictitious character. Other scholars have established that even if such a person existed in flesh and blood, he had died fifty years before Tabari was born. Tabari has not once claimed that he ever met Abu Mukhnaf. This being the state of things it becomes clear that the myth of Karbala is Tabari?s own kite flying. Some said Tabari was a Shia, others contend that he was a Sunni. In fact he had changed his name from Tabari Bin Rustam to Tabri Bin Yazeed for deceiving Muslims. All excesses on Hussain, Tabari has ascribed to Yazeed. Then why did he associate his own self to the name Yazeed? Tabari embraced this humiliation so that people should not take him for a Shia or a Zoroastrian.

http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 551#000005

IMAM TABARI'S STRANGE CONFESSION:

I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all errors or blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.
Tabari's Tareekhil Umam Wal Mulook (The History of Nations and Kings) popularly called "Mother of All Histories" is the first ever "History of Islam" written by 'Imam' Tabari (839-923 CE) at the junction of the third and fourth century AH. He died in 310 AH, 3 centuries after the Prophet (S). What were his sources? Not a scrap of paper! "He told me this who heard it from him who heard it from so and so," and so on. By compiling his 13 volume History and his 30 volume Exposition of the Qur'an under royal patronage, he became the Super Imam. The later historians until this day have persisted in following the trails of the Super Imam.

17:36 And you shall not follow blindly any information of which you have no direct knowledge. (Using your faculties of perception and conception) you must verify it for yourself. In the Court of your Lord, you will be held accountable for your hearing, sight, and the faculty of reasoning. (The insane and the disabled will have their incapacities taken into account in a court of law.)

25:30 And the Messenger will say, "O My Lord! This is my people who had made the Qur’an of no account.” (MAHJOOR: They had tied it up like farmers tie and immobilize a cow with a thick small rope binding her front foot to a horn).

39:18 Who listen to what is said and follow what is best. And they truly listen to the Word and see what is best applicable in a given situation. Such are those whom Allah guides, and they are the ones who grow in understanding.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:53 pm

SZ,

Nobody knows how exactly Imam Husain and his followers and relatives died in Karbala... Not even historians... Because they are not god.. Their research is also based on certain parameters... And honestly this is not the point that I was trying to make out here... My point is that if you at least agree with the fact that these GRT men were killed brutally in Karbala it is more than enough... And as far as I know both shias and sunnis agree with this and there is no dispute about his sacrifice...

When I think of karbala I try and think what Imam Husain would have felt as a father when Ali Asgar was killed? How he was killed or who killed him is again secondary
But can someone imagine his 6 months old child killed in front of his own eyes.. That pain is not ordinary.. I think even knowing this much is enough to make one realize his sacrifice

So the bottom line is the sacrifice he made and not how he made...