Sayedna's Health

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Sayedna's Health

Unread post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2001 11:03 pm

It seems Sayedna was unwell and prayers were held for his recovery. Can someone post some details.

Re: Sayedna's Health

Unread post by Guest » Mon Jan 15, 2001 3:00 am

Here is what my son was told. (resubmitting)<p><br>I was very shocked to learn what my child had told my husband and I the other day.<br>We send him to the local madrassa classes and one (notorious) teacher told him that presently Moala is sick.<p>They were told that Moala is like an angel and does not get sick on his own. The only reason he is sick now is because of the mumineens gunna's (sins).<p>My son like all the other children is being brainwashed by the local madrassa. Now we have made sure he is no longer exposed to such clear-cut blatant hypocrisy and have taken him out.<p>

Re: Sayedna's Health

Unread post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2001 6:03 pm

isn't he dead already... if not dead than he must have turned into a vegetable, if not... sooner he will be... than eventually he would die like everyone else... but this gHulaamoN ni fauj, the chiken kingdom will have a new "Führer" and it will all be the same. Qaatil aur maqtool dono naam khuda ka letey heiN/ kHuda he (?) tao woh kaNha thaa meri(not me Javed Akhtar) kya auqaat likhooN... God, heaven n hell all are farce... Jeez, Bible proved wrong in 1616 AD... and yet half the chicken world consider it word of god... huh!!!