Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kharas_Mithas

Re: Why They Hate Syedi Mazoon Saheb - www.zahirbatin.com

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:WhatsApp jpeg received:
blocked.jpg
Notice what it says under Aamil Saheb Name.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
looks like Taizoon Bhaisaheb's ejamaat card has been blocked and he is being asked to contact his aamil Taizoon Bhaisaheb to get it unblocked....

Badri Mahal efficiency at work.
Taizoon Bhaisaheb has given Misaq to SKQ and has openly declared the same. he is the co-ordinator of SKQ's Jamaat in Nevada. His name appears on Fatemidawat.com under list of community centres.

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 am

are you sure that he is the same taizoon bhaisaab?on fatemi dawat it is mentioned as Taizoon Bhaisaab Shakir

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Adam wrote: 1. Please provide evidence that they gave Sajda. And if they did, who did?
There are pictures on Fatemi Dawat. Do your own research, don't come begging here for evidence. I heard the audio where Burhanuddin Moula asked people to do sajda but you guys have now taken it off YouTube (lame!)....But I am sure it will be presented in court. I am sure the SKQ team still has it.
I checked the site.
Didn't come across anything as such. If you would care to help.

IF anyone did give Sajdo. How did they know he was the Mansoos if the Nass was private?
Last edited by Adam on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 am

Adam wrote: How did they know he was the Mansoos if the Nass was private?
the same way we knew that mufatlal was [DELETED] even before he became dai.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Still no reply from UNHAPPYBOHRA.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Adam
Still No reply to my questions about the treatment of Mehfuza Ben-Shabbir Bhinderwala and Mumin who was asked to resign from the Bank

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 am

Adam wrote: IF anyone did give Sajdo. How did they know he was the Mansoos if the Nass was private?[/color]
http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... -waaz.html

Adam, it's strange QJ bs and SMS referring to SKQ as "maula" whereas he (SKQ) was not yet in rutbah, no?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:08 am

In Bohra world and specially in the royal family there are lot of whistle blowers who spill out the beans, the same way majority of people took Muffadal Sethiya as their Mansoos even before him being Mansoos!
I use to hear a lot of people calling him Moula (Muffadal Saifuddin) in past whether it be in India or abroad! so there was already a herd mentality even before he became Mansoos!
SKQ sahebs succession was private but Mukasir Saleh Bhaisaheb knew about it and might be the case that when in conversation or speech he must have made remarkable comments on SKQ saheb to give people an indication that he is a personality of great importance!