do you think that the raudat tahera should be demolished

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
pro_pig

Re: do you think that the raudat tahera should be demolished

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:04 pm

like minded,
Brother pro-pig,

Why have you accepted the world like that?? Why dont you try and find out answers?

If you are coming here to learn (which I am sure, you are) then learn... dont pretend you are not learning (by calling us names(shaitan))Because even if you call us SHAITANS, that doesnt mean.. we are SHAITANS because we have never claimed to be prophets..
okay if u r telling me what about your people who is usuing good words tell them first.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:08 pm

Originally posted by pro_pig:
dukkar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i presume that this above title is directed at yr syednas... so at last you have woken up and are addressing taher saifuddin and his son with the correct (dis)respect they deserve..! good for you..!

pls bend over so that we can properly do nawazeshat for you and award you the title of MKD (maravto khanzeer dawoodi).

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 am

dukkar is your name,how u like it :D
i bet u love it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 am

DUKKAR IS THE DAWAT-E-LISSAN TRANSLATION OF PIG, WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED IF WE ADDRESS YOU IN DAWAT-E-LISSAN LANGUAGE FOR YOUR TITLE GIVEN I SUPPOSE WITH RAZA FROM KOTHAR ;) :p

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:42 am

sure chakaa i understand where u standing at.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Please stop this pointless name-calling or we will be forced to close this topic.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:09 pm

Dear Admin
All I am doing is addressing these Kotharis in their Dawat-e-Lissan language which is what they understand. Please tell me why can not I use Dukkar which is what Kothari Aamils use in their Waiz and Majaalis. If they can find true dawat e lissan translation for my name, all the powers to them

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:41 pm

now that the mazoon has decided to declare himself the new dai, and anticipating the internecine struggles which will result in bloodshed, then this topic becomes all the more relevant.

should the raudat tahera built upon the grave of a liar, extortionist, womaniser and murdering greedy tyrant who hijacked our faith and all bohra properties worldwide to make himself the richest man on earth, be DEMOLISHED?

this must be done to prevent another few hundred crores being spent on constructing a worthless roza for the present dai.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Wasn't Rozat Tahera built upon an area that was bought by TUs and Family? I seem to remember that they turned out all of the people living in that area to erect this monument.
And getting rid of it wouldn't be a bad idea really. All the gold and diamonds inside can be used for the good of the poor and needy.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:12 pm

bhai safi,

the roza is built upon the pain, misery and bad-dua's of all the middle-class and poor bohras living in that area who were evicted by threats, bullying and intimidation.

the reason..?? they couldnt find a piece of land anywhere in mumbai that would serve their purpose and the govt was not going to give them one for free. so according to their genius logic, they decided to bury the rascal in the midst of the bhendi bazaar squalor, an apt last resting place for one who had fallen so low from his lofty religious post.

besides, the density of bohra residences and businesses in that area guarantees a stable long term income in the galla, from locals and foreigners visiting there. a typical baniya brain operating always, even after death.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:42 am

I think the raudat should not be demolished since lots of hard earned money of bohras is used in the building. The Kabar is to be demolished and the building should be used for some useful purposes.

The kabar is made on the premises of jamatkhana, that time it was know as Kasr-e-Huseini. And the place of Kabar is in the centre place where we use to wash our hands and the dirty water was going through the gutter there. This gutter was filled with sand on the second day after burial of the body. This can be confirmed by the municipal plans of those days.Insaf also can put some light to this.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Originally posted by abcd:
I think the raudat should not be demolished since lots of hard earned money of bohras is used in the building. The Kabar is to be demolished and the building should be used for some useful purposes.

The kabar is made on the premises of jamatkhana, that time it was know as Kasr-e-Huseini. And the place of Kabar is in the centre place where we use to wash our hands and the dirty water was going through the gutter there. This gutter was filled with sand on the second day after burial of the body. This can be confirmed by the municipal plans of those days.Insaf also can put some light to this.
i agree with you abcd. as regards the gutter and the location of taher saifuddin's kabar, isnt that some sort of poetic and apt justice for a man who was so immoral and cruel, to be sleeping next to one?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:05 pm

@Al Zulfiqar,

when you die we will raise a grand tomb above you befitting a jaanwar of yr stature and call it "suwwar mahal". and in the galla there we will deposit plenty of fresh human excrement daily for you and yr family members to enjoy in perpetuity. there, now are you satisfied?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
George Bernard Shaw

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Originally posted by pro_pig:
aulfiqar, u are the devil man i have ever seen in my life. i am not suppose to say but as u brought this topic i wish that when u die your body should stink and nobody should their to drop a honey water in your mouth and to grave.
i whish your parents should slap u went u became an A$$ hole.this shows what kind of quality u are.feel sorry for u.
Well Said Pro_p,

Smart's intend to bring this topic up to tell members by indirect way that Al_Zulfaqar is no more in this Faani World

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:05 pm

thought this topic must be revived, in order to give the new abdes on the block, a chance to respond with their valuable comments.

gb will regret that this was built in mumbai, wud have been better if situated in kenya, might have brought about lots of economic benefits there, besides we might have had a couple of lakhs of blacks convert into bohras...
muizz will of course, immediately dive into his medicine chest to retrieve his prozac and go into spasms of ghanu jeevo...
EAW will mouth his hypocritical spam, which will further cement his place on this forum as its leading tranny..
gulf and pig, frog etc, will of course have no recourse but to grunt, bark and oink with the raza of their aqa and bawa..

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:thought this topic must be revived, in order to give the new abdes on the block, a chance to respond with their valuable comments.
Bro Zulfi, I'd sent three separate mass emails to my family members, relatives, friends, acquaintances and even 'abde strangers' inviting them to partake on this forum referencing Burhanuddin and Progressive Dawoodi Bohra's cause but instead I got a few "thanks but no thanks", some warnings, a few threats and cussings and ofcourse the "comebacks to become a slave again". I have noticed though that many have, at the least, peeped on here [and humbly request them to join in openmindedly and without any fear (of misaaq, safai chitti or baraat)].

GreatBarrier

Unread post by GreatBarrier » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:09 pm

True bohra and others including myself have been branded Kotharis but what a shame...there are hundreds of thousands like us who are ok with the current establishment and we have evolved to manage the ups and downs...

It is better to be in the fold and influence it rather than than be on the outside and throw rocks because if the rock hits me or my neighbour whether he is extreme fanataic, middle left or left I will not try to see your rational motive ..I will gang up with Kotahris and come for your neck as you are an outsider.

The other who have thought of this thread can you be consistent ?

If you are Wahabi then can you also demolish King Fahds palaces, remove his image from the currency and all others historical reminders as you have done for the Imams and decendencts of the prophet

If you are not a Wahabi then go home and burn your grandparents photos, remove the tombstones from their graves, go to Abudhabi and demolish the new moseleum, tear up your sweet hearts photo which you may be keeping in your wallet since all these practises are Shirk too and when you have been successful we may listen to your point...

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:19 pm

GreatBarrier wrote:It is better to be in the fold and influence it rather than than be on the outside and throw rocks because if the rock hits me or my neighbour whether he is extreme fanataic, middle left or left I will not try to see your rational motive ..I will gang up with Kotahris and come for your neck as you are an outsider.
GB, the rock has been thrown and your rational motives has been shattered.
If you are not a Wahabi then go home and burn your grandparents photos, remove the tombstones from their graves, go to Abudhabi and demolish the new moseleum, tear up your sweet hearts photo which you may be keeping in your wallet since all these practises are Shirk too and when you have been successful we may listen to your point...
I very much doubt you understand the meaning of "religious shirk" viz-a-viz photos of demigods, tombstones, mausoleums to begin with distinguishing that of sweethearts and grandparents.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

GreatBarrier wrote:If you are not a Wahabi then go home and burn your grandparents photos, remove the tombstones from their graves, go to Abudhabi and demolish the new moseleum, tear up your sweet hearts photo which you may be keeping in your wallet since all these practises are Shirk too and when you have been successful we may listen to your point...
this thread was not about demolishing the raudat tahera because of 'shirk' or about wahabism or equating yr grandparents, kings and political leaders to a religious figure who claims to be the spiritual leader of an entire community, which is a very stupid analogy anyways.

the point of the thread is about demolishing a monument built over a tyrant and megalomaniac who swallowed all the bohra jamaat and trust properties worldwide and who was a proven liar and thief in court.

stick to the points raised, instead of always diverting everything into diversionary alleyways.

GreatBarrier

Unread post by GreatBarrier » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 am

AZ then your issue regarding the demolition is not at all based on any Islamic ideology but personal hate !

It is your claim against Orthdox ? The recorded history on your side is does not warrant your demand. If you can list briefly why you think so he was a tyrant ?

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Az, why? there are a million people who look forward to ziyaraat etc to Raudat Tahera , you may think they are mad , unintelligent etc but its their choice

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 pm

GreatBarrier wrote:AZ then your issue regarding the demolition is not at all based on any Islamic ideology but personal hate !
Br.GreatBarrier,

Whatever AZ has quoted are factual events which are unworthy of a religous leader and moreover the syedna claims to be the leader of an Islamic sect so doesnt that go against the very fundamentals of Islamic ideology ? It is not hate on AZ's part but a pure anger which is present not only in him but innumerable bohras some of whom are unable to channelise their anger. It is a lava boiling in majority of the bohras which is bound to erupt anytime. Hence please see and view things with a rational and an unbiased mind to understand the real problems of the community.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Bro GreatBarrier,

Have you seen the galla of Raudat Tahera ? I know you have but still I say you havent seen it because what you have seen is only what is shown to people. The galla that you see is a few metres wide and a few metres long but there is an equal amount of space below the galla i.e. underground. Now imagine the amount of money collected and where does that go ? I hope its anyone's guess. The people who are entrusted with the task of removing the money after the galla is full upto the brim have to literally enter into the underground portion and remove it with the help of ghamelas and paavdas as the saying goes 'paavda thi paisa nikalse'. For your information, the booty of the 3 major gallas of Raudat Tahera, Galiakot and Burhanpur are divided between the sons of Burhanudin saab, maazun and the sons of Yusuf Najmuddin as per a mutual agreement.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:45 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Now imagine the amount of money collected and where does that go ? I hope its anyone's guess. The people who are entrusted with the task of removing the money after the galla is full upto the brim have to literally enter into the underground portion and remove it with the help of ghamelas and paavdas as the saying goes 'paavda thi paisa nikalse'.
If people knew that the Burhani priestly money (or bootie) is hidden underground the tomb/mausoleum of Tahir Saifuddin or any other demigods, then I'd be the first one to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Burhanuddin is not an ----- but a very slyly dignitary clergyman.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:59 pm

GreatBarrier wrote:The recorded history on your side is does not warrant your demand. If you can list briefly why you think so he was a tyrant ?
excerpts of the recorded history are available on this forum, under archives and library. read the transcripts of the chandabhai galla case, full records of which are available with the bombay high court. in this case syedna taher saifuddin was conclusively proved a liar and thief and punished. inspite of this, he took out a victory procession claiming fateh mubin in order to mislead and hoodwink the community!!! he was then severely reprimanded by the court and told in no uncertain terms that any such repeat behaviour would lead to him being charged with contempt of court and a jail sentence.

so much for a masoom dai.

as for his being a tyrant, is it not true that he forcibly expropriated all bohra communities worldwide? are u blind or pretending ignorance?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 pm

why not pull off something similar and sell of this damn raudat tahera? the proceeds would be of great use in blackmailing the kothar to walk the straight line or else?

A little late to jump in here but . .. ... . .the proceeds could also feed a lot of poor and destitute people within 2 blocks of this Kaaba built for a human - but "they're achoots anyways so why worry about them?" The focus of these manipulators is not to serve their flock as a Baawa Shafiq or tend to their so-called farzandoz. Fathers don't treat their children the way TUS and The TUS-Alikes do. Parents place food into their children's mouths, not remove it from them- whether under diuress or not.
Insaf Bhai you've made an excellent point - in Jannat Al Baqi lies the untended grave of the lady who is probably considered the mother of Islam - yet Saifuddin lies in a marble tomb - and I may be wrong here but didn't the land for the tomb at one time belong to others?

As long as these thieves can convince people that they "need some type of salvation" from a never reported or verified hereafter, and that TUS and The TUS-Alikes are not just the ones who can get them there - but they are the ONLY ones who can get them there - then as long as that keeps happening, they'll flock like lemmings.

But not everyone is buying into the story anymore. I do hope I live long enough to see the end of this pestilence and it's inbred children.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm

OK just realized grave is in Bhendi Bazaar - at the bottom of the gutter where dirty water flowed. Hope there is room for another space - maybe even a few more.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:40 pm

GreatBarrier wrote:It is better to be in the fold and influence it rather than than be on the outside and throw rocks
Bro GB,

Can you quote some examples and show as to how you have been successful in influencing the fold ? It seems unlikely because you refuse to accept the high handedness and the tyrany of the corrupt establishment inspite of various incidents which have been quoted by many on this forum which are a solid proof in itself. If you yourself prefer to close your eyes and refuse to see their misdeeds then how can you influence your lot ? Please give a thought.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Raudat Tahera is a source of income for thousand of bohras who have business around it and from Bohras from abroad, its become a thriving business centre for Bohras.

What can you guys offer ? you are quick to join a bandwagon without thinking of implications.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

East Africawalla wrote:Raudat Tahera is a source of income for thousand of bohras who have business around it and from Bohras from abroad, its become a thriving business centre for Bohras.

What can you guys offer ? you are quick to join a bandwagon without thinking of implications.
if income is the criteria, then all the more the raudat tahera must be demolished. put up a marble replica of the tirupati tirumalai mandir instead and you will get 100 times more income. that will also motivate the bohras living around it to convert to hinduism..

the syedna can lease out the existing place to the mandir trust and make crores every day.

thanks to the financial brain of EAW.