undignified and unbecoming language in this forum

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

undignified and unbecoming language in this forum

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:41 pm

dear sirs,

this is to request everyone that all posts on the message board should conform to some code of civilised behaviour and language. this should be made known to all members and strictly monitored.

all such abusive posts should be deleted and the concerned member warned. if they persist, their membership should be deleted and their account cancelled.

there are smart filters available which automatically scan and censor filthy words and language. if that is not possible then moderators should be appointed who will keep track of every post and remove abusive ones to maintain the dignity of this forum.

many fanatic bohras and paid employees of the kothar are misusing the freedom given here to spread hatred and poison.

and if none of this is possible, then atleast I must exhort all progressive bohras not to fall for the provocations of the miscreants and resort to language similar to theirs. this will highlight the differences between them and us very tellingly. we must conduct ourselves with dignity and maturity in the face of this bullying, that is our best reply.

is it not possible that people can have serious differences and still observe a modicum of ethics and sobriety, or do we have to stoop to the gutter level and become like animals to put our views across..??!!

thank you.

Al Zulfiqar.

anajmi

Re: undignified and unbecoming language in this forum

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:23 am

Hail Hitler

james

Unread post by james » Fri May 02, 2014 7:33 am

I laughed

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 02, 2014 7:39 am

Is this the same Al Zulfiqar who has used derogatory and defaming rubbish language for SMB in his past?

if I am not wrong Al Zulfiqar has posted numerous jokes and thread on fragile health of muqaddas SMB, correct me if I am wrong?

any ways I welcome this sudden change of heart, seems monginis really brought some serious impact here.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 02, 2014 7:45 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:dear sirs,

this is to request everyone that all posts on the message board should conform to some code of civilised behaviour and language.

all such abusive posts should be deleted and the concerned member warned. if they persist, their membership should be deleted and their account cancelled.

remove abusive ones to maintain the dignity of this forum.

many fanatic bohras and paid employees of the kothar are misusing the freedom given here to spread hatred and poison.

this will highlight the differences between them and us very tellingly. we must conduct ourselves with dignity and maturity in the face of this bullying, that is our best reply.
OMG The master of diatribe saying all this.

This forum is really changing now a days where reformist fighting among themselves. AZ I have sincere question to you. Why there is a sudden change in your thoughts when you yourself abused so much on this forum?

When dignity of this forum is concerned, then you all have tarnished it by your own means.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 am

Bhai Al Zulfiqar

Munna bhai monginis brought this change of heart?

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Fri May 02, 2014 11:33 am

WOW WHAT A CHANGE. He use to make fun makes funny name foul language.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Fri May 02, 2014 11:52 am

These few gentlemen who have posted above deserve a standing ovation ! Their glee at the conclusions they have drawn indicates their abde leanings and also gives an insight into the under-developed functioning of the abde mind which does'nt take note of the basic first thing which we normally see when we read someone's post --- check out the date and the time it was posted .

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm

If you called this as abde learning then it is far better than reformist learning full of abuses.

When date is comcerned, then you lost on the basic applicability or an argument. If AZ said that thing in 2006, then you should first judge that did he apply his own argument on his posts.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri May 02, 2014 1:37 pm

What the.. according to the OP.. he should be banned first now from this forum ! :lol:

james

Unread post by james » Fri May 02, 2014 2:28 pm

shapur wrote:These few gentlemen who have posted above deserve a standing ovation ! Their glee at the conclusions they have drawn indicates their abde leanings and also gives an insight into the under-developed functioning of the abde mind which does'nt take note of the basic first thing which we normally see when we read someone's post --- check out the date and the time it was posted .
Don't get ahead of yourself by talking about the mind of others. You are a certified Al Zulfiqar sycophant. A quick glance at your posts show that you are like a naive school girl who likes to read abusive uncouth disgusting ramblings of a sick mind.

shapur wrote:Yippeee !!!! Bro AZ back at his hilarious best. Very refreshing presentation as usual. Lagey raho AZbhai !!!!!!!
shapur wrote:Admin & friends, just curious to know wheres br AlZulfiqar ? I am not seeing any contributions from him since quite some time now. Could somebody throw some light or contact him and find out.
shapur wrote:
Bro AZ at his modest best. Modesty is a hallmark of the superlative.
shapur wrote:Bro AZ has planned a rollicking sunday for the forum, I guess.
Your infatuation is worrisome. Get help. 8)

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri May 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Shapur you are a die hard ABDE of al zulfiqar. I didnt know that.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

It is funny when people like james and true_bohra talk of infatuation and accuse reformists of being abde. Then they criticise AZ of using bad language. Like shapur, I too admire bro. Al Zulfiqar for his writings and for his staunch stand against kothar’s loot and unislamic practices. His language is bombastic but not vulgar. What these people do not like about AZ is that they cannot argue logically with him, so they join the bandwagon and accuse him of using bad language.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri May 02, 2014 6:39 pm

For TB and James,
they are like dripping taps, you can hear them but cannot turn them off.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Fri May 02, 2014 9:35 pm

AZ bhai nay 900 chohay kha liye hain. Ab Hajj parney ja rahe hain !!!

Lagta hai ye bhi Admin ko pasand nahi ayega. Censor ho jaiga jese aur bauhat sarey post censor ki nazar ho chukay hain !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 03, 2014 1:51 am

oho another abde of AZ is here... canadian go read his posts and then certify what is bombastic and what is vulgar.

@akhtiar: the same AZ abused Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, will you stand for it or against it???

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 03, 2014 2:44 am

Please please brothers dont use foul language as this will defeat the purpose of this forum. The intention of this forum as i understand is to enlighten people who really really interested in knowing the truth so its my humble request to all the forum members to maintain dignity and have healthy debate which should be interest of our community (DAWOODI BOHRA).

I personally have respect for this forum as it had help me lot in terms of knowing the inner truth by which i can relate to what is happening in my surroundings.

Thanks.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat May 03, 2014 11:39 am

Perhaps AZ 2006 post can serve as a reminder to all of us to strive toward decorum.

james

Unread post by james » Sat May 03, 2014 1:09 pm

alam wrote:Perhaps AZ 2006 post can serve as a reminder to all of us to strive toward decorum.
AZ 2014 needs to learn from AZ 2006. :mrgreen:

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat May 03, 2014 2:11 pm

alam wrote:Perhaps AZ 2006 post can serve as a reminder to all of us to strive toward decorum.
Subtract the fingerpointing and focus on ourselves. Sarcasm and cynism is always the easy way out.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 03, 2014 2:41 pm

@alam
Do you find anything wrong in james' sarcasm.

If AZ has a right to bombard on our ideologies with his diatribe then what bothers you by stopping james to do similar thing.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat May 03, 2014 3:19 pm

true_bohra wrote:@alam

If AZ has a right to bombard on our ideologies with his diatribe then what bothers you by stopping james to do similar thing.
Dear Mr. TB;
AZ is NOT bombarding on YOUR ideologies; he is pointing out those priests and kotharis who have hijacked his and our religion and turned it in to a cult.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat May 03, 2014 4:53 pm

My remarks are directed to "all of us" - not anyone in particular.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sat May 03, 2014 9:02 pm

james wrote:
shapur wrote:These few gentlemen who have posted above deserve a standing ovation ! Their glee at the conclusions they have drawn indicates their abde leanings and also gives an insight into the under-developed functioning of the abde mind which does'nt take note of the basic first thing which we normally see when we read someone's post --- check out the date and the time it was posted .
Don't get ahead of yourself by talking about the mind of others. You are a certified Al Zulfiqar sycophant. A quick glance at your posts show that you are like a naive school girl who likes to read abusive uncouth disgusting ramblings of a sick mind.

shapur wrote:Yippeee !!!! Bro AZ back at his hilarious best. Very refreshing presentation as usual. Lagey raho AZbhai !!!!!!!
shapur wrote:Admin & friends, just curious to know wheres br AlZulfiqar ? I am not seeing any contributions from him since quite some time now. Could somebody throw some light or contact him and find out.
shapur wrote:
Bro AZ at his modest best. Modesty is a hallmark of the superlative.
shapur wrote:Bro AZ has planned a rollicking sunday for the forum, I guess.
Your infatuation is worrisome. Get help. 8)
James, I marvel at your research wherein you have delved into posts several months old. The very fact that you are aware of my posts made several months before you joined shows that you are a re-incarnate operating in multiple ID's. Now for everyone, I guess thats more worrisome than my alleged infatuation. And I also find it amusing when people here paste labels on your chests ( like the very latest system followed in our masjids ) based on the posts we make. "Oh, so and so applauded AZ ? Well then, he must be a'reformist'", etc and vice versa too. I guess we must have the maturity to see and evaluate the substance in the post rather than give ID cards on that basis.
While I may/ may not agree/ disagree with the subject-matter and leanings of AZ's posts and like/ dislike his presentation, the fact remains that when we take the broader picture we see that he infuses power, life and spice into the debates which any sporting mind on either side of the fence will always welcome. So in that spirit I will continue to cheer AZ and urge him not to take breaks.
And James, instead of researching out material to support the theory of my "infatuation" it would've done yourself and all of us much good had you researched as to why a person who 8 years ago had urged everyone to maintain decorum, now goes about lowering it himself. What knowledge or experiences have disillusioned and depressed him so much in the system to make a somersault on his own values ? Surely, they may have been extreme , one may feel. It would do you good to research on this instead, James.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 04, 2014 2:03 am

One must debate with an abde in real life, within minutes the discussion can turn into abusive to violence !

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 04, 2014 3:06 am

And we can't blame the community masses as well because over the years they have been conditioned not to think and believe things which often does not exist or facts and fiction mixed together and transferred into their heads. I agree that certain category of people will never be ready to listen and they would turn the discussion in abuses as their mental faculties are not able to accept and respond to the conversations.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 04, 2014 4:16 am

humanbeing wrote:One must debate with an abde in real life, within minutes the discussion can turn into abusive to violence !
You are debating with abdes on this forum and you can see who gets abusive

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 04, 2014 4:37 am

TB

Experience with most of hardcore abdes be it on this forum or in real life is same, they get abusive and violent. Ofcourse one cannot get violent on the forum,. In fact some jungleee abdes wait to get provoked to display their walayaat by violence. They are not capable of a logical debate. I m not saying I m right ! I m open to discussion, but abdes are not ! I ask questions, which are not answered and when I insist they resort to abuses, name calling, branding and final resort to violence.

You will surely disagree, after all ; all abdes can do is sweet mushy talk about maula maula mufaddal maula !! and throw laanats left right and centre !

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes correct, most of the masses are brain dead, or some components of their brains have been tampered with by the mullahs so their power of deductive reasoning and even empirical reasoning is lost forever. Kudos to these priests!! If for any reason you were to interact with these they would not be abusive but consider you to be heretics.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Jsjs
Last edited by alam on Sun May 04, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.