Halaal and Haram

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Halaal and Haram

Unread post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2000 9:16 pm

I want to find out whether eating at Hindu eateries is halaal or Haraam. I have seen a lot of bhaisahebs and jamea ustads not eating at Hindu joints.<br>I also want to find out if chicken which is served at fastfood joints (in the US)is Halaal or Haraam. The reason why I am asking is I see a lot of these bhaisahebs and jamea ustads happily munching away to glory. Also I have seen that this type of chicken is served ( as spring rolls for iftaar) in a lot of prayer halls in the USA. <br>As far as my limited knowledge goes, I think any chicken which is not zabeehat is haraam or are there different rules for chicken and goat or are there different rules for USA. Is eating above mentioned chicken a lesser 'gunaah' then eating at a Hindu joint.<br>If Husayn bhai could answer this, I would sure appreciate it.

Re: Halaal and Haram

Unread post by Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2000 1:01 am

Visit www.soundvision.com (islamic information and products) There is a topic about Eating Halal and Healthy. Read it and have fun.<br>