MUSLIMS...WHY ARE THEY SO HATED?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MADRIDISTA EL-CRACK

MUSLIMS...WHY ARE THEY SO HATED?

Unread post by MADRIDISTA EL-CRACK » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:13 am

READING THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THIS MESSAGE BOARD IT APPEARS VERY CLEAR WHY YOU MOSLEMS ARE LOATHED AROUD THE WORLD

YOU ARE IGNORANT, SELF CENTERED, SELF RIGHTIOUS AND TOTALLY INEPT.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE PROGRSSIVE SECT THAT STILL SUBSCRIBES TO A MEDIVAL IDEOLOGY?

YOU CUT PEOPLES HANDS OFF FOR STEALING!!!

BECOME CIVILISED

Al Zulfiqar

Re: MUSLIMS...WHY ARE THEY SO HATED?

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:37 pm

i have asked you this question before...are you on crack my friend?

or you have cracked under the weight of your own contradictions and paranoia? my query is logical since you persist in employing the word 'crack' in your nom-de-plume'.

btw, has anyone ever told you, that in modern parlance to write entirely in the upper case, amounts to shouting and is indicative of bullying and a lack of tolerance. a common occurrence with delusional people who display symptoms of schizophrenia and multiple personalities ...

go in peace brother, no one here is out to seriously harm you as you imagine. they are too busy ignoring you to pay attention to your delirious rantings!

hafeez

Unread post by hafeez » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:58 pm

Originally posted by MADRIDISTA EL-CRACK:

YOU CUT PEOPLES HANDS OFF FOR STEALING!!!

BECOME CIVILISED
That's not all they do. The same source gives them their NAMAZ (ritual prayer)and each will kill the other (to the yell of Allah Akbar)to prove that only their namaz and only theirs is the exact replica of the prophet's.

CIVILIZED? in your dreams!

In the first picture, look carefully to see what the kid is holding in his hands:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/5.htm
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/6.htm

And, send this to GW:

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." - Omar Ahmad Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:55 pm

First, if you are afraid of the punishment, do not commit the crime.

Second, if you are dumb enough to commit the crime, be smart enough not to get caught.

"Islam is Peace" Says President

When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. Billions of people find comfort and solace and peace. And that's made brothers and sisters out of every race -- out of every race.

So when you decide to send something to GW, remember to be very clear, he is too dumb to figure it out on his own.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:39 am

"Islam is Peace" Says President
..that explains his low poll numbers, and the dumb *** should be impeached. Political correctness carried too far.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:32 am

Br. Hafeez
"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ..
Ameen

I was at seminar "Symposium on Mosque in the West"
at MIT yesterday and will be there today. Symposium was opened by panel of 3 highly educated women. I saw Hijab clad Muslim students at MIT. I prayed Jumma at MIT Islamic prayer room where Shia'a and Sunni prayed together. There was only one Adhan and nobody raised hell about. Young student who delivered Khutba launched into it without traditional opening and no body said a word about it. Metro Boston has Masjid for all persuasions including Wayland, MA Masjid which is also known as Islamic country club. A concept of Islamic congregation is developing very rapidly in America where Masjid is as liberal or conservative depending on the needs of congregation. If you don't like it, please walk. With proliferation of Mosques, Masjid of your choice and taste is only 1/2 hour drive away. America is developing its version of Islam very rapidly. What I have seen is that Sunni Masjids are very accommodating except some Salafi-Talibani type. America is developing its version of Islam very fast. What I have seen is that Sunni Masjid are very accommodating except some Salafi-Talibani type.

Hopefully Bohra Markaz will also open their doors to others.Inshah Allah.. I don’t care if Jamatkhanas are open or closed to others.

Wasalaam

hafeez

Unread post by hafeez » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:25 pm

Pls allow me to comment in two (2) parts:

PART 1
------
Originally posted by Muslim First:

Br. Hafeez
"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ..
You have EDITED out part of what i posted! Here's what i posted:

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." - Omar Ahmad Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

The Co-Founder of CAIR is stating the founding objectives of Sunni-Wahabi Islam, from the same source that gives your unique madhzab its 5 Pillars:

"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13).

And, correctly observed by:
Importing Hatred

Andrew Bolt

It's time we accepted the difficult truth: many of the Muslims we invite to live in Australia want to destroy us.

— Herald Sun, 20 July 2005

You have rights to practise your creed as long as it doesn't impinge upon rights of others. If it preaches violence, clearly obvious from your diatribe on this site and teachings of your creed, then it needs to be restricted.

PART 2
------

A concept of Islamic congregation is developing very rapidly in America where Masjid is as liberal or conservative depending on the needs of congregation. If you don't like it, please walk. With proliferation of Mosques, Masjid of your choice and taste is only 1/2 hour drive away. America is developing its version of Islam very rapidly. America is developing its version of Islam very fast.Wasalaam
Sounds like a new sect of Islam to me with an evolved sharia'h!

hafeez

Unread post by hafeez » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:17 pm

Br. Hafeez
Ameen

I was at seminar "Symposium on Mosque in the West"
at MIT yesterday and will be there today. Symposium was opened by panel of 3 highly educated women. I saw Hijab clad Muslim students at MIT. I prayed Jumma at MIT Islamic prayer room where Shia'a and Sunni prayed together. There was only one Adhan and nobody raised hell about. Young student who delivered Khutba launched into it without traditional opening and no body said a word about it. Metro Boston has Masjid for all persuasions including Wayland, MA Masjid which is also known as Islamic country club. A concept of Islamic congregation is developing very rapidly in America where Masjid is as liberal or conservative depending on the needs of congregation. If you don't like it, please walk. With proliferation of Mosques, Masjid of your choice and taste is only 1/2 hour drive away. America is developing its version of Islam very rapidly. What I have seen is that Sunni Masjids are very accommodating except some Salafi-Talibani type. America is developing its version of Islam very fast. What I have seen is that Sunni Masjid are very accommodating except some Salafi-Talibani type.

Hopefully Bohra Markaz will also open their doors to others.Inshah Allah.. I don’t care if Jamatkhanas are open or closed to others.

Wasalaam

hafeez

Unread post by hafeez » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:34 pm

[qb].

.... America is developing its version of Islam very rapidly. .

Desperate to reform, are we?

Pls stick to practising your religion as per "your prophet taught you" i.e. practise according to circa 7th century and for all eternity. You should know:

->Nobody can change the Shariah
...(du'h)

Your Ameen (or May Allaah grant it) to establihment of this Pagan Sharia'h(madzab) has been duly noted and pls repeat Ameen to the following as well:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran … should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.â€