where are rest?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
pro_pig

where are rest?

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:49 am

I been watching that progressive dawoodi bohra registre member are 1205 but i been seeing hardly few where are rest.i never seen asgarali posting any thing.wassup with that?

tahir

Re: where are rest?

Unread post by tahir » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:33 am

Right. I have also not seen mullah burhanuddin posting here. What is he upto? - again fell sick OR gone butchering animals somewhere in Africa (arranged by badri jamali) OR pretending to inaugurate another wasteful building somewhere OR back to his usual business of plunder and making women smooch his thighs and other body parts for a 'salam'?... ;) ...wassup with that?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:23 am

Br. pro pig if you really want to hear from br. AsgharAli all you have to do is read one of his many books.Believe me it will do you real good. I am sure all your teacher and mullah sahebs would agree on that.I bet you your kids are encouraged by school-mates and thier teachers and yourself that reading will open new worlds for any one participating in such activity. Just think even God had to send books to us so we can learn.

shabir

Unread post by shabir » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:04 pm

progbhai dont ever critisize asgherbhai.progressive do not like that.he is like a god to these guys.immidiatly they will attack you by using AQA MOULA'S name.even now when i siad asgherbhai is god to them you will see how repocrative their reply will be.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:16 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by seeker110:
[QB]Br. pro pig if you really want to hear from br. AsgharAli all you have to do is read one of his many books.

Br.Seeker
You are asking too much of these PIGS AND FROGS
They need RAZA to do anything. They do not call themselves PIGS and FROGS for no reason.
Do you really expect a Piggy and Froggy brain to read and learn? Please be kind to these animal creatures.
and Shabbir, make up your mind, donot be a FLIP FLOPPER, criticizing SHAZADAS and then joining the chorus of PIGS AND FROGS

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:53 pm

br om
Shabbir, make up your mind, donot be a FLIP FLOPPER, criticizing SHAZADAS and then joining the chorus of PIGS AND FROGS
The biggest FLIP FLOPPER is YOU bec you still coming to masjid pay saabil sponsor jaaman act like good person porbally must be doing salaam to mullasaheb and then bitch about it. i told you that u have two faces ;)

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:57 pm

br seeker
Can u name of book which asgarali wrote?

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:06 pm

suwar tahir,thats the name i had to call u now,
even and hindus,gujrati ,chirtian,punjabi...they respect aqa maula. but u and a.ss ho.le i can image that how you must respect your grandfather or father usuing that kind of word.brother seeker pls buy a quran if he cannot understand atleast even buy asgarali book that he can understand how to repect somebody.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:27 pm

Pro Pig
What the hell are you doing on this site????????
You donot pay anything donot do any positive work except using foul language
As some of your kotharis have mentioned that you can change the system by staying in and that is what exactly I am doing by paying SAABIL and supporting one begging AAMIL and his family. Now if you can replace my donation than let me know and I will have you mail your check to this Jamaat
Put your money where you mouth is YOU MORON.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:26 pm

br om
nobody come to your door step to ask to pay sabil. and by the way how much u pay? pls say truth, no bull scrap.and with masjid you pay and whats your amil name? and did he know that you are prog dawoodi bohra or best friend of asgarali. if he knew that he wont accept your sabil.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:28 pm

br om
What the hell are you doing on this site????????
You donot pay anything donot do any positive work except using foul language
so which work you do coming to our masjid om can you tell me..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 am

I never said I am best friend of Dr.Asgharali Engineer, as a matter of fact I never met him but I read his articles. and yes my Aamil knows I do pray at all different mosques, Sunni as well Jafferia and I am considered as FENCE SITTING BOHRA but he still accepts my Saabil and I am in North American Jamaat. I have given you more and honest information than you would every give.
Saabil at our Jamaat is US $ 1552.00
I did reply to your questions Hope you have courtesy to reciprocate and answer questions when asked by other members on this board

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 am

I never said I am best friend of Dr.Asgharali Engineer, as a matter of fact I never met him but I read his articles. and yes my Aamil knows I do pray at all different mosques, Sunni as well Jafferia and I am considered as FENCE SITTING BOHRA but he still accepts my Saabil and I am in North American Jamaat. I have given you more and honest information than you would every give.
Saabil at our Jamaat is US $ 1552.00
I did reply to your questions Hope you have courtesy to reciprocate and answer questions when asked by other members on this board

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:00 am

br om
how u know that i am paying less$1552.00.my first sabil was $786.00 back 5 years back now i am paying $2100.00.thats my honest answer.

shabir

Unread post by shabir » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:00 am

and may be that sabil is for the year.but you people who stay in america pay that much every month in taxes.can you ask the pentagon what has happened to 3 trillion US$ which are funds for which no accountant has been able to trace.this much money itself is 8000 US$ paid by each and every american citiizen.what are all you bitching about for just 2100 $ which is not even amounting to 200 $ per month.and if paying sabil gives you right to criitisize than i am sure paying taxes also give you right to critisize and the first step is to ask the pentagon to produce audit report for the missing 3 trillion USD.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:31 pm

Pro Pig
I never asked you or anyone else how much you pay, how do you pray and how much charity you give, that I consider is your private business.
You asked me how much SAABIL I pay and that is why I wrote that amount. I give much more than that to Jamaat functions and contribute towards different BILADS in India and do contribute to different Mosques and other charities. That is NOT for discussion
You asked me a question and I answered. Now if you can replace what I pay to local Jamat let me know. I want to make sure the local Jamaat which is struggling can recieve my replacement
As I have stated previously and some of the Kotharis have agreed that it is better to reform from inside.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:18 pm

Shabir,
There's a difference between paying taxes, and paying Sabil. Those very taxes help build the roads, the infrastructure, the airports, secure the borders, etc, etc. FYI, the Govt. does post how they spend the money. That's why we vote those useless Senators to office to look after our interests. Now, to say that the Pentagon wastes our hard earned money is an understatement---unfortunately, these stupid Senators have equally stupid Republican constituents who will buy any bull they will feed them, as long as they have money to pay their morgage, and buy beer, food, and gas. When this becomes expensive, these moronic constituents who voted in their moronic Senator will kick him out!

Really, what does the Sabil get you? It's a charitable contribution for the upkeep of the Masjid, and paying for the Amil. It does not secure my place in Heaven, does not get me any favors with the AlMighty.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:28 am

Besides, the govt. in question is democratically elected, dai is not. If you feel the govt. is mismanaging the funds, you can vote its a** out in the next election. On the other hand, if you feel the same about kothar/dai, your a** will be out with a ba'raat.

shabir

Unread post by shabir » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:00 am

funny eh. why dont you elect a dai of your own.i am sure you must be having a lot of educated and dedicated people who are willing to become dai for 5 years and then after 5 years again you hold election and choose another dai and so on.yes it will also be fun and games since there will be election campaign with banners and the progressives candidates will give speches and promote themselves displaying their true worth and only after which they will come to stand as candidates for dai and the other progressives will vote on who is the best person who can become a dai. but definately it is good way to have a dai who will have a clean heart and will not ask for money from the progressives. as i already said we mumineen are very very satisfied with AQA MOULA and the system in which we have taken our birth in.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:42 am

It is really shocking that someone may call the concept of democracy as funny. Misaq, the brainchild of mulla Tyre Chepuddin, has done more brain crushing to these sheep than I believed. In a time span of a century they have started condisering fairness, self respect and human rights as funny....so funny.... :roll:

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:46 am

as i already said we mumineen are very very satisfied with AQA MOULA and the system in which we have taken our birth in.[/QB]
Exactly how many 'mumineen' are you speaking for ?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:18 am

My sixth grade Islamiat teacher told the class about the responsibilities of Masjid Ka Khaddim.first and foremost was to keep the place clean.Provide water for Wazu. If the person is not there to lead the prayers its his reponsibility to give Azan and lead the prayers.He is responsible for earning for himself and his family.He has to have a job.The masjid will give him quaters to live,if he desires.The masjid will help find him a wife.If possible the masjid will let him keep the family in the quaters.He cannot and should not recieve any salary from the masjid.Masjid ka khadim is the same post as we call Amil.I dont care what denomination of Islam the teacher belong to,but one thing was clear the person (Khadim)has to have in his heart to serve the cumunity.As far as giving money is concerned I was asked to read the tarjuma of ARA-E-TAL LAZI YO KAZ ZEBO BIDDEEN.Surra-Maunne.No one has to ask where to give and who to give Just read what God has asked you to do.How much more clear can khuda get.Why do anyone need to ask anybody if its all there in Black and white.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:19 am

Good example of 'Masjid ka khadim' is Cricketer Irfan Pathan's father. This kindred soul was caretaker of Jaami Masjid in Baroda. He took care of all above functions mentioned by Br. Seeker. He had his own small 'Attar' shop where he earned living. He raised his children in small quarters provided by Masjid. Irafan and his brother used to play in vast compound of Masjid and get scolded. Unfortunately his son's fame got to him and was fired for trumped up charges and kicked out. Despite of this he still goes to same Masjid and cleans it. In fact Irfan Pathan, now a famous cricketer cleaned Masjid's 'Hauj' (Tank) by his own hand before he departed to WI.

Wasalaam

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:38 pm

Originally posted by tahir:
Right. I have also not seen mullah burhanuddin posting here. What is he upto? - again fell sick OR gone butchering animals somewhere in Africa (arranged by badri jamali) OR pretending to inaugurate another wasteful building somewhere OR back to his usual business of plunder and making women smooch his thighs and other body parts for a 'salam'?... ;) ...wassup with that?
tahir, watch your language or i'll start cut-n-paste previous post regarding you know what...!!!!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:21 am

Please brothers read Sura Maunne.Do what is right,so many haqdars need your support.My father used to give the list of books before the start of new school year,I used to feel bad that he made me go get themspecially we wernt the rich.He felt so good about it,as if his name is carved on jannah's roster.He always took time from his two jobs to help whoever needed it.He believed firmly that any thing good that is commanded to us by Allah,needs to be done by ourselves.There would be eternal joy for yourself.Allah never said give the money to somebody else to do whats necessary and right.Remember your own blood relatives will not be able to help you once you are gone.I have on ocassions gone to churches,temples gurdwara and diffrent sect mosques.Once there I am approached by the people collecting money for various charities.Ask any of them where can you send someone you believe to be the perfect candidate,and you will see the hoops that person has to climb,eventually getting nowhere.All organised religions are organised crime.The only way to get money from muslims is to tell them you are building a mosque.I went to many poor countries and have seen golden places of worship where people really needed industries and factories.It sure is opium for the poor masses.If you belong to the human race than help the needy,they are probably right close to you.Dont give your money to people who dont have jobs.The sura I mentoined doesnt talk about sabil and wajabats or maybe Allah wasnt telling us what to do.Its just something we resite during Wassheake.Br. Pro Pig buy a pair of shoes for the kid with wornout shoes and write us how you felt that night.I am sure you will dream about heaven that night.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:12 am

br seeker
thanks br for your advice

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:41 am

AlBird,
Are you the real mullah 'you know what' in disguise or his 'scro....' ?... eeeeesssshhhhh !! you know what.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:32 am

AlBird,
Are you the real mullah 'you know what' in disguise or his 'scro....' ?... eeeeesssshhhhh !! you know what.
Well whatever i am atleast i am not soliciting or pim?###g siblings on the net...Desperado.

There is this guy talking islam while on other hand talking free sex. :D :D .

You too need blue pill from baburoa....

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:47 am

Originally posted by AlBird:
AlBird,
Well whatever i am atleast i am not soliciting or pim?###g siblings on the net...Desperado.

There is this guy talking islam while on other hand talking free sex. :D :D .

You too need blue pill from baburoa....
Lets list your qualities....to be a Asgari Dai...

1. You claim you are big Alim of islam (cut and paste A-lame')

2. You believe and propergate free SEX in Asgari Jamaat.

3. To prove your point you bring in your relatives (sic) on the net for soliciting.

4. You use offensive words. (Admin keeps warning but does not BAN, because you are one of them...surprise)

5. Agent for Baburoa selling blue pills.

There we go five pillars of Asgari islam. You have all the qualities to become an Moula Asgar's second in command. Lets talk Lisan-e-Asgari Rock n roll....

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:53 am

AlBird,
I am your worst nightmare you ever HAD. W'll beat you in Indore, w'll beat you in santcruz, w'll beat you in Court, w'll beat you in Udaipur, w'll beat you on NET (In your own forum).

I told you, you step out of line and i'll comeback !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: