The Final Revelation

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Re: The Final Revelation

Unread post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:14 pm

ATTN:anajmi<p>Thank you for you post in which you ask:<p>Is ismailism based on Peace, Compassion & Tolerance, unlike majoritarian Islam?<p>Is ismailisim in its practise - a message for all mankind, unlike majoritarian Islam?<p>That is why I referred you to the thread:UNDERSTANDING ISLAM AND ITS HIDDEN MEANINGS! There you shall find the answers that you seek.<p>You say: "We are not followers of Ahle Bayt... ?<p>My good Sir,<br>Is there any sect that claims to have a living Imam? The sunni khilafate is long gone and is a headless corpse!<p>Is there any other man who has "publicly" claimed like H.H. Imam Aga Khan(salwaat) that he is the direct descendant of the Prophet thru nass and that he is the bearer of the Noor of Allah?<p>The Imam is an integral part of Quran. Without the Imam - Islam is incomplete and Quran is a book of parables that cannot be understood by ordinary men.<p>You claimed in one of your earlier post about Prophet where he says "..Today, I 've completed Islam as your religion.." ( not precise quote, sorry). This verse came after Qadeer e Khum where Prophet named, as his wasi, Hazrat Ali(pbuh&hf)to continue the institution of Imamate after him. Without the Imam to this equation, Islam is not complete.<p>Go to the thread:THE HOUSE OF ABRAHAM,<br>IMAM/IMAMATE/NOOReALLAH IN THE QURAN.<br>WILL THE REAL SHAIS PLS STAND UP?<p>More importantly, Go to the thread:UNDERSTANDING QURAN AND ITS HIDDEN MEANINGS and read what has been expressed and answer the questions that have remain unanswered. That is - if you seeker of the truth. I hope you are not expecting the Truth to come knocking on your doorstep.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2001 3:15 pm

Brother Asif,<p>I will try and awnser all your questions if Allah wills. I exempt you from awnsering any of mine. <p>"My good Sir,<br>Is there any sect that claims to have a living Imam? The sunni khilafate is long gone and is a headless corpse!"<p>There are sects that claim Krishna is God, Rama is God, Hanuman is God in the form of a monkey, Durga is god and that their present avataars are living somewhere in Kashi or wherever. All monkeys are worshipped by Hindus as they are considered to be the avataars of Hanuman. Snakes are worshipped claiming them to be the avataars of worshippers of Shiva. Need I go on?<p>"Is there any other man who has "publicly" claimed like H.H. Imam Aga Khan(salwaat) that he is the direct descendant of the Prophet thru nass and that he is the bearer of the Noor of Allah?"<p>Just after the passing away of the prophet a lot of people publicly announced that they were the living prophets chosen by God, bearers of the Noor of Allah!! Any Islamic history book will tell you this. Maybe they should've been believed too.<p>"The Imam is an integral part of Quran. Without the Imam - Islam is incomplete and Quran is a book of parables that cannot be understood by ordinary men."<p>I have awnsered this before. But "Seeing they see not and hearing they hear not"<p>"You claimed in one of your earlier post about Prophet where he says "..Today, I 've completed Islam as your religion.." ( not precise quote, sorry). This verse came after Qadeer e Khum where Prophet named, as his wasi, Hazrat Ali(pbuh&hf)to continue the institution of Imamate after him. Without the Imam to this equation, Islam is not complete."<p>What I see is what Hazrat Ali did and not what you claim he should've done. He was an advisor to the previous three Caliphs - this is history. He himself was the fourth Caliph. Didn't he know that he should not have accepted the Caliphate but that he should've declared himself to be the first imam instead of the 4th Caliph else the religion of Islam would've remained incomplete. Is this so difficult for people to understand?<p>I will now switch over to the thread that you keep referring to.<p>Thank you for reading what I had to write.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2001 12:22 am

Attn anajmi<p>I do not see anything here to comment pls move on to the thread:UNDERSTANDING QURAN & HIDDEN MEANINGS and let's see if you have anything worthy to say; maybe, you can somehow include Hindu Gods & Goddeses in your explanations.<p>