Bibi Fatima's Zari

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
khan19922001

Bibi Fatima's Zari

Unread post by khan19922001 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:51 am

I have just returned back to Saudi Arabia from Karachi after enjoying a brief holiday.

I was surprised to know that the Community was accepting contributions towards the construction of the zari of Bibi Fatima in Madina. I was amazed and when I pointed out that such a project would be impossible as the Saudi Govt does not believe in construction of zaries etc. Additionally why would the Bohra clan get the right of construction.

I was infomed that the Americans would be capturing Saudi shortly and after that everyone will be free to do what ever they want. I could not beleive that our community people would be so stupid to fall for such a gimmick and star paying up. Does anyone have any further information on this matter??

For information the minimum amount of Salam required if you wish to have the Nikah ceremony performd by HH is RS 500,000 from both sides.

Any information on this

Regards

BB

Re: Bibi Fatima's Zari

Unread post by BB » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:41 am

Br Khan

I don't know about the second issue but its true that they have collected a HUGE amount in the for construction of zari for the turbat of Fatima bibi(A.S.)infact our mother and sisters remove thier ornament and give them to Aqua Moula when they go for Kadambosi and they tell them that its for the Zari Mubarak of Fatima (A.S).

BB

Unread post by BB » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:47 am

ooooops

Please read "a HUGE amount in the for construction of zari.... as "a Huge amount for the costruction of Zai"

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:44 pm

May Allah T'ala fulfill the Wish of Our Most Beloved Aqua & Moula TUS for Building Zarih Mubarak of
Rasul ul Lah SA and Moulatona Fatemat uz Zahara AS very very soon.

Please read below:

International News
U.S. slams Saudi Arabia on religious rights
In rare official rebuke, U.S. says religious freedom non-existent
The Associated Press
Updated: 11:06 a.m. ET Sept. 15, 2004
WASHINGTON - The State Department said Wednesday that Saudi Arabia has engaged in “particularly severe violations” of religious freedom and for the first time included the kingdom on a list of countries that could be subject to sanctions.

A department report assessing the state of religious freedom worldwide said that in Saudi Arabia, freedom of religion does not exist and is not recognized or protected under the country’s laws.

The report also said that those who do not adhere to the officially sanctioned strain of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia can face “severe repercussions” at the hands of the religious police.

Under U.S. law, nations that engage in violations of religious freedom deemed “particularly severe” are designated by the State Department as “countries of particular concern.”

Joining Saudi Arabia for the first time on the so-called “CPC list” were Eritrea and Vietnam. Countries redesignated as CPC countries were Burma, China, Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Sudan.

Since the State Department first began making evaluations on religious freedom, sanctions have not been applied against any country on the CPC list.

Recommendation in January
The U.S. Commission on International Freedom, an independent group that receives government funding and offers advice to the State Department, recommended last February that Saudi Arabia be declared a CPC country.

Such a designation does not necessarily require punitive measures but does mandate that the secretary of state engage the offending country on what steps it may take to increase religious tolerance.

Preeta D. Bansal, the commission chair, said in an interview that she welcomed the addition of Saudi Arabia to the U.S. government’s “list of the world most egregious violators of religious freedom.”

She said the commission has been advocating the inclusion of Saudi Arabia on the CPC list since legislation was approved in 1999 to evaluate the state of religious freedom around the world.

Bansal said the commission’s stand was based not only on violations of religious freedom within Saudi Arabia’s own borders “but also its propagation and export of an ideology of religious hate and intolerance throughout the world.”

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:19 pm

I forgot to mention that I received the above mail from Detroit Jamat.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:47 pm

Bohras are a bunch of fools .........
some are educated fools and love to be fools for reasons best know to them.
others are really fools.

It is said that the LIGHT will be seen and accepted by the people who will seek that. bohras are happy in matam and jaman.

natkhat pari

zari mubarak of mulatena fatematus zehra

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 am

For last 15 years i have in laleatul kader in gold coins & bars for zari mubarak. At present political condition its not possible in near future.s in recent waaz they dont mention plan about zari mubarak. ? .so where is they all gold gone

Sufi monk

Re: zari mubarak of mulatena fatematus zehra

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 23, 2014 8:58 am

natkhat pari wrote:For last 15 years i have in laleatul kader in gold coins & bars for zari mubarak. At present political condition its not possible in near future.s in recent waaz they dont mention plan about zari mubarak. ? .so where is they all gold gone
every thing is secured in swis banks dont worry.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri May 23, 2014 9:06 am

Now days in MS bs waaz there no mention of niyat also of makeing zari mubarak my mother was so emotional over charged that she gave away her bangels for it. Such emotional atayachar they are doing

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 am

natkhat pari wrote:Now days in MS bs waaz there no mention of niyat also of makeing zari mubarak my mother was so emotional over charged that she gave away her bangels for it. Such emotional atayachar they are doing
your mother gave her Bengals for bibi fatema, so consider it given for good cause, if MS dont make zari he is guneghaar, you shall get your sawaab.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 am

Sufi monk wrote:
natkhat pari wrote:Now days in MS bs waaz there no mention of niyat also of makeing zari mubarak my mother was so emotional over charged that she gave away her bangels for it. Such emotional atayachar they are doing
your mother gave her Bengals for bibi fatema, so consider it given for good cause, if MS dont make zari he is guneghaar, you shall get your sawaab.
This notion of give with niyat but don't question or bother about what they did with it is what has emboldened these chaps. Every year during wajebat, we get 3-4 different envelopes for Haj Badal, Ikram, Khidmat, Najwa, Salam of Amil with figures written on it. This is based on info about individuals and how much wealth they have.

Every year I protest to my uncle who is also my biz partner to not do all this and just pay wajebat but he says when we are paying so much why should we not pay these covers as well instead of doing "mathakut".

Similarly for other occasions also they say you give as per your niyat and not bother about where it is used/ for example Niyaz during Moharaam and Ramzan where entire days are sponsored by people. Yet Niyaz is collected giving coupons for Ashara & Lailatul Qadr. Lakhs of rupees are collected. Enough to fund entire Moharram Niyaz. This money is used to give Salam of the person who comes for Wa'az which is in a few Lakhs.

Everyone knows that this money is not used for what it is collected but then they said we get the sawab but don't bother about where it goes.

So the collectors of these funds know regardless of what, they will be able to get funds in the name of Husain & Fatema etc.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 23, 2014 12:13 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: your mother gave her Bengals for bibi fatema, so consider it given for good cause, if MS dont make zari he is guneghaar, you shall get your sawaab.
This notion of give with niyat but don't question or bother about what they did with it is what has emboldened these chaps. Every year during wajebat, we get 3-4 different envelopes for Haj Badal, Ikram, Khidmat, Najwa, Salam of Amil with figures written on it. This is based on info about individuals and how much wealth they have.

Every year I protest to my uncle who is also my biz partner to not do all this and just pay wajebat but he says when we are paying so much why should we not pay these covers as well instead of doing "mathakut".

Similarly for other occasions also they say you give as per your niyat and not bother about where it is used/ for example Niyaz during Moharaam and Ramzan where entire days are sponsored by people. Yet Niyaz is collected giving coupons for Ashara & Lailatul Qadr. Lakhs of rupees are collected. Enough to fund entire Moharram Niyaz. This money is used to give Salam of the person who comes for Wa'az which is in a few Lakhs.

Everyone knows that this money is not used for what it is collected but then they said we get the sawab but don't bother about where it goes.

So the collectors of these funds know regardless of what, they will be able to get funds in the name of Husain & Fatema etc.
I never said not to question MS and his gang, but I am saying no need to cry over gold bangles which are already given away in the name of Bibi Fatema(s)

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri May 23, 2014 2:52 pm

I am amazed that people are concerned about the gold they gave away. They really believe all the gold they donated was to be used to to build a zari...really

And how would a gold zari return greater sawab then a cheaper alloy zari. Fatima AS herself did not live in a gold home when she was alive , why would one build an over the top gold zari over her grave. What a pathetic way of showing respect or faith. I mean what's wrong with the level of silver in the Prophets SAw zari.

If people have so much gold that they are ready to give away give it for a better cause than building monuments.

If one calculates the amount of money and gifts including gold they have given away to Amils and kothar you will be amazed...I personally until last year was giving $5,000 per year and I am close to 40 so have been paying these sabeel and wajebat salams , hub Najwa for 15 years and if I were to remain in the community will pay say until 70 age another 30 years total 45 years over $200,000 in today rate if one allows inflation of 5% in 40 years this would be 200% so in 40 years kothar would have extracted $600,000 from some one as I multiply this figure by 100,000 and double or triple it for die hards..rivals Google and Apple in market value ...is kothar my best investment to gain paradise ? Think

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Kothar is autoban to Hell. Whoever supports evil doers are destined for hell. If you give knowingly that the money is used up for personal gain than you are responsible for the trouble and pain it causes to the poor and haqdar.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 23, 2014 6:45 pm

The gold and the money for the Zari of Fatema tus Zehra (a.s.) is being collected since DECADES and there is absolutely no sign of the said Zari. Even a retarded mind can figure out that with the hardliner wahabi government at helm, there is just no possibility of a Zari ever being built. The Saudi government is demolishing holy sites and graves left, right and centre so how on earth will they ever allow a zari to be built ?? It doesn't require rocket science to understand this simple fact ! Right from beginning Kothar very well knew that this is never possible but they were confident that they could easily fool the abdes in the name of this great soul by emotionally blackmailing them. Hence they were highly successful in getting tonnes of gold and money from the abdes, a quantity which is enough to build 100 such zaris. Now where did the gold go ?? Needless to say that it is used for making hundreds of designer jewelleries for the 2000 plus extended family of the Dai and their womenfolk

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 1:35 am

So thats reason our new bueshaeba gave away 5 gold bangles to bride in mass nikah last month. As she was not wearing her own bangels in nikah

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 24, 2014 12:22 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The gold and the money for the Zari of Fatema tus Zehra (a.s.) is being collected since DECADES and there is absolutely no sign of the said Zari. Even a retarded mind can figure out that with the hardliner wahabi government at helm, there is just no possibility of a Zari ever being built. The Saudi government is demolishing holy sites and graves left, right and centre so how on earth will they ever allow a zari to be built ?? It doesn't require rocket science to understand this simple fact ! Right from beginning Kothar very well knew that this is never possible but they were confident that they could easily fool the abdes in the name of this great soul by emotionally blackmailing them. Hence they were highly successful in getting tonnes of gold and money from the abdes, a quantity which is enough to build 100 such zaris. Now where did the gold go ?? Needless to say that it is used for making hundreds of designer jewelleries for the 2000 plus extended family of the Dai and their womenfolk
so sad that peoples' money and gold is being used by kothar to make jewelry for their families.

james

Unread post by james » Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Rebel wrote: so sad that peoples' money and gold is being used by kothar to make jewelry for their families.