The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
i do not approve of the wanton act of killing animals for sport,
and yet you believe that syedna who habitually indulges in such wanton acts despite being a religious leader, is a mojiza na saheb??????????????????????

is your head on your shoulders or stuck up your arse?!!

Rationalist

Unread post by Rationalist » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 am

mustafanalwalla wrote: Actually, i have already expressed my opinion that i do not approve of the wanton act of killing animals for sport, but i guess you are too blind or too close-minded to have read it and understood it, inspite of me openly saying it.
According to orthodox bohra logic..
Hunting animals for sport is wrong. But Syedna is infallible. He cannot commit errors or mistakes. Therefore, there should be a 'hikmat' (reason) behind his actions. Now it is the weakness of our understanding that we cannot comprehend it. This weakness is caused by our sins. The biggest sin is ofcourse not paying proper wajebaat. So let's just focus on paying wajebaat properly. :mrgreen:

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 am

Rationalist wrote:
mustafanalwalla wrote: Actually, i have already expressed my opinion that i do not approve of the wanton act of killing animals for sport, but i guess you are too blind or too close-minded to have read it and understood it, inspite of me openly saying it.
According to orthodox bohra logic..
Hunting animals for sport is wrong. But Syedna is infallible. He cannot commit errors or mistakes. Therefore, there should be a 'hikmat' (reason) behind his actions. Now it is the weakness of our understanding that we cannot comprehend it. This weakness is caused by our sins. The biggest sin is ofcourse not paying proper wajebaat. So let's just focus on paying wajebaat properly. :mrgreen:
Ya bro, that lion might be a shaitan & might be kill mumeenins so it was hunted.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 am

Fateh wrote:
Rationalist wrote: According to orthodox bohra logic..
Ya bro, that lion might be a shaitan & might be kill mumeenins so it was hunted.
But i thought we do not kill the shaitan (AKA MODI) who is responsible for the killing of many mumeneen during the Gujarat riots in fact we felicitate him as if he has done some noble work for our community.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Actually my head is on my shoulders but i really am beginning to wonder if is your head stuck to my rectum!!!
nalwala,

there is no point in wondering about such impossible scenarios. you see, your backside is stuffed to the brim with toilet paper (as per your own admission) and your own head to boot, therefore no well-intentioned person can get anything else in there, even if they tried.

this type of confusion is natural when you believe that syedna is a mojiza na saheb. all you can hope for is to conjure up one more of those strong orgasmic urges of yours for syedna to appear, and then beg him for najaat from Al Zulfiqar. since you are such a staunch believer in him, surely he will oblige?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 am

mustafanulawalla,

It is ok to say that your Dai is not infallible. There is no need to be confused. There is no need to be afraid. Forget about being infallible, your Dai is not even a good person. He is nothing more than a neighbourhood bully who you have to pay hafta to regularly just so that you can avoid him. I do not think you have the strength or the conviction to stand up against him but atleast you can say it in your heart. You might not be able to say it on this board as you have given your name and who knows a kothari bully might end up at your doorstep. We understand that.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 pm

anajmi, I think you need to understsand who i am better, before trying to ascribe your views to me.
I am trying to. You appear to be confused about your Dai. You want to believe he is infallible and can do nothing wrong but then you actually see him doing things that are morally unacceptable. It is ok to be truthful. And you can keep saying that you are not afraid of the kothar but that is only as long as you keep your hands folded and head bowed in front of them. Besides, there is no threat from any progressive to any abde. The threat is other way around. As long as you display regressive kothari approved ideas, you do not need to fear.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Well said, Anajmi. Mustafanalwala he is right.
It's obvious you're confused, but you're beginning
to question and re-evaluate what you've heard all of your life.
So keep thinking about it.
I highly doubt you'll ever have the courage to walk away from
this slavery - but who knows? It takes time to teach the right thing to children.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:If i was afraid of the Kothar, i would have never revealed my true identity to anyone
It seems that you realised that revealing your true identity has put you in a fix. You can still participate on this forum with a new ID and express your views as per your conscience.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:Hi GM, Anajmi and Saifuddin.

Thanks for your support, but i think my faith in strong enough to sustain me against any fears reprisals from the Kothar.
The only thing I can say is that May Allah (swt) guide you to the right path.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
As far as the strength of my conviction goes, i think its plain for all too see.
nalwala is playing a clever game.

- he claims that he does not approve of dai's hunting and murdering of wild animals for pleasure and sport
- he also claims that he has doubts about dai's infallibility with some of syedna's actions being quite questionable
- he also claims that syedna's sons should not be so arrogant and misbehave with abdes and syedna should control this

but then simultaneously he also claims that the sinner, fallible, syedna is a mojiza na saheb and can appear when a believer abde develops strong orgasmic level urges for him and he -syedna- will resolve all your problems in the blink of an eye!.

nalwala believes that no matter the anti-kothar stance he publicly adopts here, his strong faith and belief in syedna's miracle making prowess will protect him and syedna will come to rescue him from the irate fatcat zaads who will come searching for nalwala's sorry behind....!!!

does anyone find this whole thing even faintly ridiculous and side-splittingly hilarious? :mrgreen
:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Ibn Mas’ood reports, “While we were on a journey with Allah’s Messenger he went a short distance from where we had encamped. There we saw a small bird with two of its chicks and caught them. The bird was fluttering when the Prophet came back, so he asked, ‘Who has distressed it by taking its chicks?’ Then he asked us to return the chicks. There we also saw an anthill and burnt it out. When the Prophet saw that, he asked, ‘Who has burnt it?’ When we informed him that we had done it, he said, ‘Only the Lord of fire has the right to punish with fire.’”

Allah says in the Qur’an (what means): “And there is no creature on (or within) the earth or a bird that flies with its wings except that they are nations (communities) like you.” [Qur’an 6:38]

We infer from the Prophet’s statement and this Qur’anic verse that all living things are partners to man in existence and they deserve our respect. We must be merciful toward animals and strive to ensure the preservation of different species.

Humankind’s stewardship of the earth entails a profound responsibility. Other living species, as mentioned above, are also considered by Allah to be “communities”. Creation itself, in its boundless diversity and complexity, may be thought of as a vast universe of “signs” of Allah’s Power, Wisdom, Beneficence and Majesty. The responsibility of humankind is to keep Allah’s creation undistorted. The environment is a trust presented by Allah to humankind and its abuse is a misuse of Allah’s trust.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 pm

nalwala is conspicous by his silence....!! chickened out?
Al Zulfiqar wrote:
mustafanalwalla wrote:
As far as the strength of my conviction goes, i think its plain for all too see.
nalwala is playing a clever game.

- he claims that he does not approve of dai's hunting and murdering of wild animals for pleasure and sport
- he also claims that he has doubts about dai's infallibility with some of syedna's actions being quite questionable
- he also claims that syedna's sons should not be so arrogant and misbehave with abdes and syedna should control this

but then simultaneously he also claims that the sinner, fallible, syedna is a mojiza na saheb and can appear when a believer abde develops strong orgasmic level urges for him and he -syedna- will resolve all your problems in the blink of an eye!.

nalwala believes that no matter the anti-kothar stance he publicly adopts here, his strong faith and belief in syedna's miracle making prowess will protect him and syedna will come to rescue him from the irate fatcat zaads who will come searching for nalwala's sorry behind....!!!

does anyone find this whole thing even faintly ridiculous and side-splittingly hilarious? :mrgreen
:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 am

Abdes do you still think hunting is an honorable sport

Read the link

http://www.theage.com.au/world/spaniard ... 1x49w.html

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 pm

after muffy's recent shikar of a lion in africa, it was time to revive this thread.

perhaps muffy's moniker now needs to be changed to 'sher khan'?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 am

Abdes in Africa were rejoicing that killing the Lion signified a big mudai was killed. And the end of dushmano.

Can non abdes just do a quick stock take that everyone is still on the team and team is growing?

Would not want to take muffy for granted!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 pm

ozzy,

you seem to be well connected with the authorities in australia, how about sending them photos of syedna and his manhoos posing with dead lions, elephants, leopards etc they have hunted and murdered in africa? can you get them to declare them both persona non grata in australia? whether the syedna and his manhoos visit your neck of the woods is immaterial, but the implications will be enormous and far-reaching, forcing other countries to take notice of this dastardly family.

if you PM admin, they will supply you all the pictures you need.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 pm

AZ what we also need is progs in other countries outside Aust picking the FGM issue and tipping of media . Times of India and Udaipur times should run the story , Uk should also pick it.

The point is copy the police statement and start sending emails to everyone bohra and non bohra You know.

The primary intent is STOPFGM there after other evils will be easy to stop. This issue is is where we all bohras, non bohras and society agree and can bring down together.

I was discussing with my elder relatives and we argued, they would not understand why it is illegal , but this was good we can disconnect with our past and modernise. They will not influence our future. Mansoos is that generation he is old he is in his late 60s. He will not have a say what ever we do FGM or not ,people will ignore him whatever he says around FGM , Atleast for fear of imprisonment

I know some non bohras in Australia are already Facebook linking the news stories . One has already 200 likes.

Progs once gain if you are reading this take it from here do not let this opportunity lapse.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 am

Jab Janwar koi Insaan ko maare, kehte hein Dawat mein wheshi use saare
Ek Janwar kei Janwar kie jaan Dai nei liye hey,Chup kyun hein Kothar
https://mail-attachment.googleuserconte ... Y&sadssc=1

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am

@ SBM
The link is not working.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

Photos supplied by ozmujaheed, posting them on his behalf:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 pm

admin,

thanks for posting these pics. do you have any more?

i have saved these pics in a folder and will soon forward them to muslim organisations/associations/societies and maulvi's of masjids, in fact, it might be a good idea for all reformists staying in western countries to circulate these widely to their local MP's and relevant govt bodies so that the syedna and his mansoos can be declared as offenders who are habitually destroying endangered wildlife. the world wildlife fund, whose job it is to mobilise global resources to save all endangered species, will be most interested to know that this sham religious leader and his family are out to negate their efforts.

ozzy, you have been very successful with your campaign against FGM in australia. can you also get started on this one? let me know how i can help in any way.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 am

Az I do not deserve credit or commendation for the FGM issue ..

The photos speak a thousand words about the cold blooded cruelty and psychological mindset in their zehan

My inspiration is Husain AS, the grand son of my revered prophet who had a wife he loved called Ayesha , who taught me by his own sacrifice that rather than doing ritualistic matam , I should walk the talk to defend the rights of the silent child victims of institutionalised non islamic child abuse. If credit is deserved it is the credited to my prophet AS who is my example to create a just democratic society within a tribe of jahils who extravagantly kills bezooban Allahs creation for fun and trophy . Credit to Ali who lived a life of compromise when he had to choose the honor of Islam vs his own gain to leadership chose to honor and respect the companions of the prophet..

It is time now for other PDB members to also walk the talk...you can start your own little revolution in your own jamaat. Use your brains and pickup the phone, send emails, write on your media blogs, talk to people...do not live your thoughts on the Internet only.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

in light of recent discussions on this topic, its high time new members to this forum were made aware of the dastardly and unislamic, inhuman acts committed by the bohra mafia leaders.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:07 am

I perosnally dont see hunting or the exorbitant spending wrong at all. As long as its with your own hard earned money and not by selling fake promises/titles/special bohra jannat. :twisted:

LionHunter

Unread post by LionHunter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 am

trvoice wrote:I perosnally dont see hunting or the exorbitant spending wrong at all. As long as its with your own hard earned money and not by selling fake promises/titles/special bohra jannat. :twisted:
exactly, I really dont have problem if they travel is most expensive cars,planes and live in most expensive mahals.

but for god sake produce ur own money for all this, and do not extract it from people on the name of ISLAAM.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 am

trvoice wrote:I perosnally dont see hunting wrong at all.
Really ? Can you clarify a little bit more. It is a personal question, if you choose not to answer you can do so.
In my opinion, Hunting is acceptable if it is for sustenance or Self Defense.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 pm

trvoice wrote:I perosnally dont see hunting .....wrong at all.....
really? how would you like to be the target at mansoos's next shikar trip? we will dress you up in a wildebeest costume and you can run free on the plains of africa while the mansoos and his gang of blood-thirsty murderers take aim and hunt you down. would be fun, wouldn't it?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:27 pm

trvoice wrote:I perosnally dont see hunting or the exorbitant spending wrong at all. As long as its with your own hard earned money and not by selling fake promises/titles/special bohra jannat. :twisted:
Do you see anything wrong in murder ? Do you see anything wrong in adultery ? These you can also do with your hard earned money, same with alcohol , gambling .

Do you see anything wrong in what Quran says is wrong ?

If not then I think you are fine to hold your views !

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
trvoice wrote:I perosnally dont see hunting or the exorbitant spending wrong at all.:
For all you vegan pansies, listen up. Hunting has been and always will be a way of life, some people like it others don't. I personally hate vegetarians, they kill millions of vegetables every day :mrgreen: some vegetables are left to die and decompose (still feel bad ?).
But seriously there has been a lot of difference in hunting that was done 30-50 years ago and whats going on now. You cannot just throw money and go on killing spree, today hunting has become more of check and balance i.e check the population and keep them in balance. Money that's raised from these hunts are used to conserve and expand population of endangered species. And keep invasive species from expanding.
If you are still bothered about animal killing, go join PETA and come back when you know what they exactly do with "saved animals" or "rescued animals". FYI just to save your time, they euthanize all the animals because they don't have money or facility to feed or accommodate all the animals.