The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salaar
Posts: 635
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:36 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#241

Unread post by salaar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:30 am

uptil now ive been defending the idea of hunting as i was taking the other side but after showing you my real face i openly admit that hunting of animals is a cruel and inhuman thing to do, i would add to it that even putting innocent birds in cage is a wild thing to do as we deprive them of their natural habitat, please forget and forgive my earlier stand as it never was from within my heart and by the way i would appreciate if somebody post the point of view and teachings of SKQ on this issue


Rebel
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#243

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 13, 2014 12:07 am

Our spiritual leaders are hardened criminals. They have no heart for anyone. They kill beautiful creations of God. They insult and enslave their fellow humans. They have no conscience whatsoever.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#244

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Here's 10 Reasons Why Hunting is Conservation.

Reason No. 1 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1907, only 41,000 elk remained in North America. Thanks to the money and hard work invested by hunters to restore and conserve habitat, today there are more than 1 million.

Reason No. 2 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1900, only 500,000 whitetails remained. Thanks to conservation work spearheaded by hunters, today there are more than 32 million.

Reason No. 3 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1900, only 100,000 wild turkeys remained. Thanks to hunters, today there are over 7 million.

Reason No. 4 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1901, few ducks remained. Thanks to hunters’ efforts to restore and conserve wetlands, today there are more than 44 million.

Reason No. 5 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1950, only 12,000 pronghorn remained. Thanks to hunters, today there are more than 1.1 million.

Reason No. 6 why Hunting Is Conservation: Habitat, research and wildlife law enforcement work, all paid for by hunters, help countless non-hunted species.

Reason No. 7 why Hunting Is Conservation: Through state licenses and fees, hunters pay $796 million a year for conservation programs.*

Reason No. 8 why Hunting Is Conservation: Through donations to groups like RMEF, hunters add $440 million a year to conservation efforts.*

Reason No. 9why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1937, hunters actually requested an 11% tax on guns, ammo, bows and arrows to help fund conservation. That tax, so far, raised more than $7.2 billion for wildlife conservation.*

Reason No. 10 why Hunting Is Conservation: An 11% tax on guns, ammo, bows and arrows generates $371 million a year for conservation.*

As far as hunting in africa goes, local tribes were already killing animals for (anything that walked on 4 legs). Now they let the hunters do that since they already get the meat plus the money raised from hunting. Its in their best interest not to kill animals anymore and let hunters pay the price and still the local villages get the meat.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#245

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Muffy's PR machine is using the same excuses as a 19 year old Texan used when there was an uproar over her equally cheesy pictures with dead lions. Here is the Independent's response to it :
“Canned hunting” outfits in Africa and elsewhere try to dress up greed under the guise of “conservation”, but they are simply expensive (and deadly) outings for blood-thirsty tourists. The impala, warthogs, buffalo, leopards, monkeys and other animals on these ranches don’t stand a chance. Many of them have been hand-raised and are accustomed to the presence of humans. Some are zoo castoffs. All are easy marks for hunters seeking a new head to mount in their study.
And since most of these ranches operate on a “no-kill, no-pay” policy, it’s in their best interests to ensure that clients get what they came for. They do this by employing guides who are familiar with the animals’ locations and habits, permitting the use of dogs and supplying feeding stations that lure unsuspecting animals to food while hunters lie in wait. The animals are practically led right to the person with the gun.
Kendall Jones' hunting images spark row
True conservationists are those who pay money to keep animals alive – in the form of eco-tourism, for instance – not those who pay for the cheap thrill of taking a magnificent animal’s life.
If Jones did want to help local villagers, she should have spared herself the long plane ride and just donated the money that she spent on airfare and hunting fees. That money could have gone a long way toward building a school or a hospital or planting an orchard, any of which would have had a lasting positive impact on the local people, rather than reducing them to hunting guides for spoiled Westerners.
But it’s clear from Jones’ boasting and photographs on her Facebook page ‘KendallTakesWild’ what her real motive is.
For most of us, the idea of slaughtering animals for the sake of a cheap thrill or a blog photo is unconscionable, so it’s little wonder that Jones is now facing such massive public backlash. Just like the Tasmanian tiger whom hunters blasted into oblivion, killing animals for kicks should also be relegated to the history books.


The smiling blonde cheerleader happily posing in the photograph looks for all the world like an ordinary Texan student, but with one crucial difference: she's posing with a recently shot dead lion.
Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas Tech university student, has provoked worldwide fury after posting pictures of herself smiling next to animals she hunted, including a lion, rhinoceros, antelope, leopard, elephant, zebra and hippopotamus.
Ms Jones, who claims she is “doing [her] part in conservation to make a difference”, is now the subject of at least two petitions, one of which has 100,000 signatures and calls for her page to be removed from Facebook.
The petition on AVAAZ.org asks people to sign "for the sake of all animals, especially the animals in the African region...where hunters are going for fun just to kill an animal".
Another petition, on the website change.org calls for Kendall Jones to be denied access to African states.
Kendall Jones' hunting images spark row
The photographs have provoked a similar response to one posted by US TV presenter Melissa Bachman who sparked controversy by posting a picture of herself next to a lion she'd just "stalked and killed" in South Africa.
Kendall Jones' critics have variously described her as "sick" and "depraved" for killing the animals and boasting about it online.
However, not everyone is offended. Her Facebook page has over 17,000 "likes" and frequently draws positive comments.
Ms Jones, who made her first kill, a White Rhino, on her second trip to Africa when she was 13, has also claimed that not all of the animals featured in the pictures are actually dead. Some have been tranquilized for educational use, she claims.
Her Facebook page states that she "is looking to host a TV show in January 2015," and repeatedly claims that her actions are best for the reserves and help control population numbers.
"Hunters are the biggest conservationists there are," she told the New York Daily News, adding "we want animal populations to grow and thrive!"
She wrote on Facebook that: "Funds from a hunt like this goes partially to the government for permits but also to the farm owner as an incentive to keep and raise lions on their property."

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#246

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Interesting that a Dai should have the same blood thirsty taste as that of a 19 year old Texas girl! Wonder what the Abdes would think if they found out he is lying in wait to kill near-trapped animals lured towards by food.

trvoice
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#247

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:44 pm

Well as I stated in this thread previously. I absolutely not against hunting, what I oppose is using charitable donations to fuel personal lifestyle.

As far as hunting goes, haters gonna hate.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#248

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 am

There are a handful of females in qasreAali Ali - Saifee mahal, mainly granddaughters and daughters of princess Maryam bensaheb, prince YN and a few others who have an avid interest in hunting and shooting, and do regular target practice.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#249

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 am

alam wrote:There are a handful of females in qasreAali Ali - Saifee mahal, mainly granddaughters and daughters of princess Maryam bensaheb, prince YN and a few others who have an avid interest in hunting and shooting, and do regular target practice.
What's your point? And why are they princes and princesses? What kingdom do their fathers rule?

Bohra spring
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#250

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am

There is enough material in Hadith and Quran that Mufadal has broken shariat of Islam and we now leave it to Allah to judge him. The abdes will argue the authenticity of these Hadith . But common sense, compassion and logic also says it is wrong. Once the prophet has cursed your actions then what more can us mortals do. We don't need to justify our objections more.

[quoteThere is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.

— Quran 6:38

Muslims are required to sharpen the blade when slaughtering animals.[18] Muhammad is reported[by whom?] to have said: "For [charity shown to] each creature which has a wet heart [i.e. is alive], there is a reward."[2] Muhammad opposed recreational hunting saying: "Whoever shoots at a living creature for sport is cursed."[2]

Muhammad is also reported (by Ibn Omar and Abdallah bin Al-As) to have said: "There is no man who kills [even] a sparrow or anything smaller, without its deserving it, but God will question him about it [on the judgment day]" and "Whoever is kind to the creatures of God is kind to himself."[2][7]
[/quote]

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#251

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

the new dai of the bohras has decided to inaugurate his innings with a shikar, slaughtering a few lions, elephants and innocent wild game to satisfy his blood lust.

the fearful slave abdes organise these murderous rampages for him, as if appeasing his ferocious thirst for the blood of the magnificent animals. this makes the [ DELETED] a veritable kali mata who has to be pacified on every moonless night with a human sacrifice.

mufatlal's [ DELETED] is revelling in the humiliation and loot of his followers. he falls upon his hapless abdes in remote towns and villages like a wolf, tearing them from limb to limb and feasting upon every last drop of their blood, stripping their emaciated bones bare and feasting upon their entrails!

drunk with his unlimited power and his devilish appetite ignited even further, he embarks upon sojourns to africa, where he indulges in mayhem inflicted both upon the wild and free animals and his devoted flock. such is the divine dai of the cult known as dawoodi bohras. a dai who blatantly insults the quran and its prophet, who sneers at the nobility of ali and the panjatan paak and acts as if he is allah?

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#252

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:14 am

Very graphic post !
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope SMS will abandon his urges for shikaar observing criticism of his acts. Or worse, he will continue in secrecy.

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#253

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:42 am

humanbeing wrote:Very graphic post !
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope SMS will abandon his urges for shikaar observing criticism of his acts. Or worse, he will continue in secrecy.

Sher ko khoon ka swad lag chuka hain chutega nahin :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#254

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:14 pm

not content with hunting and killing wild animals in africa, mufatlal has now decided to turn his attention towards animals of the species known as homo sapiensus abdecus to satisfy his blood lust.

to this end he has unleashed a whole army of [ DELETED] known as bhikari e daawat, ably assisted by fierce attack [ DELETED] known as amils, who have the unique ability to round up sheep and keep them in control. these sheep are quite vocal in their bleating, but it matters not a whit to these [ DELETED]. the BeD's are so ruthless and mercenary that they will not spare even a single individual of the abdecus species. they will mercilessly track them and hunt them down, go into their lairs, snatch away their food and peace. even their little cubs will not be allowed to go scot-free.

the gps system that these BeD's and their [ DELETED] follow is so efficient that no matter where a trembling, fearful abdecus hides, his scent is located, his flesh is ripped from his already emaciated skeleton and his vital life-blood drained in bucketfuls.

rarely ever in the history of human civilisation has a mass hunt been organised on such a vast scale of epic proportions. not a single continent, not a single city, town or village has been spared where abdecus humans are found. if there were any of this hapless species in the arctic or antarctic, they too would be found and ripped from limb to limb, much like when a pack of wolves falls upon an innocent, helpless lamb and sinks their sharp fangs deep into its tender skin and flesh.

if the shohodas of kerbala were alive today, they too would have been hunted down and 'milked' for their lucre' by these BeD's and attack [ DELETED], much before the yazidi forces found them.

fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#255

Unread post by fayyaaz » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: homo sapiensus abdecus...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

canadian
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#256

Unread post by canadian » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Mr. Muffaddal is in Mwanza, Tanzania on a hunting trip.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#257

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 pm

canadian wrote:Mr. Muffaddal is in Mwanza, Tanzania on a hunting trip.
which is fine because his dead father also did it, according to the [DELETED] adam.

it does not matter if the prophet, ali, hassan or hussain went around killing wild animals for pleasure or not.

any photos of the grinning mufatlal with blood dripping from his mouth and hands?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#258

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: any photos of the grinning mufatlal with blood dripping from his mouth and hands?
They are explicitly banned by Kothari goons.

canadian
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#259

Unread post by canadian » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: any photos of the grinning mufatlal with blood dripping from his mouth and hands? [/b][/color]
In Dar es Salaam the jamat instructions are not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!

fiate2000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#260

Unread post by fiate2000 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:49 pm

[quote="Al Zulfiqar"] not content with hunting and killing wild animals in africa, mufatlal has now decided to turn his attention towards animals of the species known as homo sapiens us abdecus to satisfy his blood lust.

JOSH!!! :lol:

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#261

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:any photos of the grinning mufatlal with blood dripping from his mouth and hands?
Oh no, no, no, AZ .. That would be so inhuman. How could you even say that ? Remember, MS has soft and nurturing hands. He first ensures that the animals are drugged, 'phiraws' shafaqat-no-haath on them, lets them totter away in a daze and then he makes a clear kill with a bullet to the head. The animal doesn't feel a thing. Can't you feel the humaneness ? Can't you see the ehsan and karam he is doing on the animal by packing it off straight to jannat ? How dare you say such things about our mola ?

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#262

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 am

canadian wrote: In Dar es Salaam the jamat instructions are not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!
What other 'arth' is there ? :roll:

Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#263

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
canadian wrote: In Dar es Salaam the jamat instructions are not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!
What other 'arth' is there ? :roll:
"Arth" in hindi has 2 meanings

Arth=meaning/matlab
Arth=money

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#264

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:21 am

canadian wrote:..... not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!
khoto arth em kare chhe, ke ek haiwaan bija haiwan no shikar karwa niklo chhe...

agar aa khoto arth chhe, to pachi sacho arth su chhe?? zara daawat mubarak please taaweel mubarak samjhawe.

kai nahi to emno paaltu kalb adam atleast ahiya hamne samjhawe. mufatlal na baap ye kidhu etle shikar paak thai gayu???

fayyaaz
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#265

Unread post by fayyaaz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:29 am

What on arth are you saying?

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#266

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:01 pm

fayyaaz wrote:What on arth are you saying?
its beyond your puny brain to understand

Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#267

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:11 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:
canadian wrote: In Dar es Salaam the jamat instructions are not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!
What other 'arth' is there ? :roll:
"Arth" in hindi has 2 meanings

Arth=meaning/matlab
Arth=money

DisillusionedDB
Posts: 379
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#268

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 am

Dumbledore wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote: What other 'arth' is there ? :roll:
"Arth" in hindi has 2 meanings

Arth=meaning/matlab
Arth=money
Please explain how does arth=money fit in here.

Ozdundee
Posts: 884
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#269

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:10 am

canadian wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: any photos of the grinning mufatlal with blood dripping from his mouth and hands? [/b][/color]
In Dar es Salaam the jamat instructions are not to talk nor text about the hunting, because "dushmano khoto arth kare chhe"!
What incorrect meaning ...hunting results In a dead animal for no others reason but entertainment...ok let us say that is zahir reason

Please educate us if there is haqiqat, tawil or what is his deep philosophical or any meaning of shooting dead wild animals...

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

#270

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:00 am

I know why Muffadal Saifuddin likes to go on these hunting trip
"He cannot kill his powerful enemies so he kills the powerless creation of god ANIMALS and gets pleasure out of it"
Moula moula sadistic Moula!