Burhani Expo 2009 officially inaugurated

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Burhani Expo 2009 officially inaugurated

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:23 am

The 5th Burhani Expo-2009 opened today at World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.

On behalf of Aqa Maula TUS, Shahzada Idris bs Badruddin Saheb arrived at the expo during the opening and visited several stalls of Mumineen. Also the organising committee of BBCC led by Janab Yunus bs Hakimuddin presented Najwatushukur to Shahzada saheb for attending the Burhani Expo.

His Excellency, Shri Murli Deora, the Indian Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas, officially inaugurated the Burhani Expo.

This Industrial and Trade Expo is expected to showcase products and trends from nearly all the sectors of the economy e.g., Paper, IT, Engineering, Jewellers, Realtors, Textiles,Glass, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Hardware, Service Industry , etc.

BBCC, the organizers of the Burhani Expo 2009 will also be conducting business seminars dealing with topics concerning modern business practices for the visitors in the World Trade Center Complex.

Entrance to the Expo and seminars is free of cost. BBCC will be inviting prominent industrialists, businessman, Government officials, members of Chamber of Commerce, amongst others.

Smart

Re: Burhani Expo 2009 officially inaugurated

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Another money making racket!
The rates are astronomical and the prospects ...
Well the less said about it, the better.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:56 pm

There is story in few Urdu dailies and weeklies. According to them there were 106 stalls in Burhani Expo - Mumbai 2009. All them were given to Dawoodi Bohras. When some non-Bohra Muslim approached Quaid Johar BS with a request to allot them few stalls to be put in the Expo they were told the Expo is only for Dawoodi Bohras followers of Sayedna Saheb. Then they asked QJ that few days back you had organised a meeting in Najam Baugh to convience and get support of Muslims for Bhindi Bazar developement project. There you had said that Sayedna is keen to have unity of Muslims and wants to see the flag of Islam fly over Bhindi Bazar. Are Dawoodi Bohras not Muslims? Then why do you have two different standard for taking supports of Muslims and giving support to the Muslims?
QJ was dumbfounded.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 am

Insaf bhai, may I disagree. BBCC is a community based organization. It is organized to help bohra traders. if competion is allowed then the purpose for which it is organized will die. He could have said that this is a community based forum, we want to provide our community members a platform and there is nothing wrong with it.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm

accountability wrote:Insaf bhai, may I disagree. BBCC is a community based organization. It is organized to help bohra traders. if competion is allowed then the purpose for which it is organized will die. He could have said that this is a community based forum, we want to provide our community members a platform and there is nothing wrong with it.
I totally agree with Accountability its BBCC and its only for dawoodi bohra. Pls Insaf dont come up with any news.do you have any kind of community base organization that you or your people form.

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Jayanti/accountabilty,
Agreed that BBCC is for exclusively for Bohras. But what's the point in this exhibition or trade fair.
Are we going to trade within our own 'nali Qoum' of 1 million. Why this alienation from other societies?
First you come up with our trademark uniform, topi, dadhi (80% of whom don't suit them) makes them look
ugly, then you have this rida, the most ridiculous article of clothing design ever by mankind and finally you have
masjids and markaseses exclusively for yourselves. Is this an intentional strategy for keeping us alienated and unexposed
to other communities so that we keep to ourselves in our mohallas, do our small businesses and be exploited by extractions of
Wajibaat.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am

mr insafr

can u provide links to those urdu dailies/weeklies which carried this dialogue between some muslims and shz qj?

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

mutmaeen wrote:mr insafr

can u provide links to those urdu dailies/weeklies which carried this dialogue between some muslims and shz qj?

Yes I would like to see the dialogues...

Muttaqun

Unread post by Muttaqun » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 am

seems wet rat ran away :mrgreen: post the link LOLL

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 am

jayanti wrote:
mutmaeen wrote:mr insafr

Yes I would like to see the dialogues...
Hey guys.....did anyone got the links or its a fairy tale from the old fat book of Mr. Insaaf

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:44 pm

I am assuming that the vendors showcased were all Bohras, but the general public was invited to attend. If so, I don't see a problem showcasing the business' of a particular group or community which may otherwise not get the exposure.

On an unrelated note, if you are trying to promote community businessmen and entrepreneurs, then invite a prominent business leader from your community (if there is one) to lead the event instead of Shahzada Idris bs Badruddin Saheb. I have no idea who he is or his background, but it would be safe to assume that he has never run a business (other than religion) and no one outside the community knows who he is. It would be discomforting for a potential Hindu buyer of hardware products to see his potential supplier, arms folded, bowing down, kissing hands and handling foil covered coconuts during a business event.

Muttaqun

Unread post by Muttaqun » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 am

whats wrong in respecting religious dignitaries?

there shud not be shame to show respect to Syedna or his family...

:roll: insaf is dead? what about the link? :shock:or shud i consider him as a pathetic liar?

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 am

Muttaqun wrote:
:roll: insaf is dead? what about the link? :shock:or shud i consider him as a pathetic liar?
its his imagination???? i m sure there is nothing published in any of the papers??? people like him and ajgar only wants to do fitnat.....i think the event will truly help the community to flourish but he cant appreciate the good stuff goin.....may be he is too personal as he has worked with shehzada's and hav been thrown out.

alik

Unread post by alik » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 am

amz...i am waiting for ur comment on who will be the next maulaa...or u are living with the taaruze qayamaat theory??wht say..kaun banega next maula...
muffadal ...dm
qaid zohar...dm
malekul bistar....dm
huziii........dm
idris....dm
yaaa insab ka dushman
khuzemaa....(i seriously want this felllow to become the next dia,its like a glass ceiling for him and his family...so close but cant have all the name fame and power,atleast for sometime...evn that baaagiii taizoon bhaisaheb..will get some reward if khuzema becomes the next dia..u must be knwning abt taizoon i bet..the zahir batin walaa bandaaaa)wht say??
pls dont get personal...baas..sidha reply karnaa mere dost!!

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Brother jayanti said:-
BBCC is only for Dawoodi Bohra. Pls Insaf don’t come up with any news.
Why? Do you not want to know what others think about your higher-ups’ policies? “Zubane-khalq ko naqqarae khuda samjho”.

How would we improve if we do not know our weaknesses and shortfalls?

Brother mutmaeen, Brother jayanti, Brother Muttaqun and Brother Aqa Moula_Zindabad have asked:-
Can u provide links to those Urdu dailies/weeklies which carried this dialogue between some Muslims and shz Quid Johar?
Dear brothers! I have these newspapers in print form but I am sorry to state that I could not find any link of them on Internet. I think it is because most Urdu newspapers and weekly are not strong financially.

Beside we find strong hatred in the hearts of Muslims especially in Bhindi Bazar area:

1) After Lanat incident in which 5 Muslims had lost their lives properties worth 12 crores was destroyed.

2) Also because every now and then there are functions of Bohra community in and around Roza-Tahera. Bohras both coming from Sayedna’s family and rich community members park their cars in front of shops in the area which hinders their business activities.

3) People in the area find Bohra youngsters’ behaviour most arrogant when some member of Sayedna’s family is arriving.

4) Their daily prayers and peace is disturbed with loud sound of maatam coming out from mikes placed on Saifee Masjids and Roza.

Urdu newspapers from the areas write in such strong words which may not be liked many on this board.

It is not possible post all those papers on this board but I have scanned just one front page of a weekly to satisfy these friends.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 am

mr insaf

i cant read urdu-can u please certify that the scanned copy in question states that sh qz was dumbfounded?

alik

Unread post by alik » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 am

mutameeen...pls tell who will be the next maulaa

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 am

alik wrote:mutameeen...pls tell who will be the next maulaa
why u wanna chill out on this topic......shall we start a thread wherein we speculate to know who is ur real father and mother....dont take seriously.....chill marooo....lets hav fun???? what say

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 am

mr alik

u can post that question on that particular thread and let your imagination run riot-when there is nothing concrete people do indulge in whimsical bs

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 am

Brother mutmaeen,
The Front Page of Seerat Weekly has:

Date: 30th July to 5 August 2009

On left the horizontal bold heading says, “Development for Bhindi Bazar Or a conspiracy to ruin the Muslims?”

The vertical bold heading says: “How come the Mulla who is indignant to Muslim has become their well-wisher?”

On right the bold heading says: Why is Quid Johar Bhai Saheb silent?

Followed with the photograph of Quid Johar 3 questions are asked:

1) Will Mulla Burhanuddin who is showing dreams of Muslim unity and the flag of Islam flying over Bhindi Bazar, allow general Muslims to participate in prayers in Bohra masjids?

2) Will he let Muslims know what happened to all those bogus projects announced by him earlier, before talking of Bhindi Bazar development?

3) Not a single stall was allotted to Muslims in Burhani Expo 2009. Why?

Muslims of Mumbai and Bhindi Bazar are waiting Quid Johar Bhai Saheb’s answers to these questions!

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 am

Amz… i knew it u will always get personal….rather than discussing my parent…u and ur burhanii goons should indulge in discussing why maulaa does not mention about his mom…and always speaks about his papa the great..Doesnt he know who is his mom? Or is he so ashamed of his maama that he refrains from talking about her…or even doing her ziyarat??wht say??

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 am

alik wrote:Amz… i knew it u will always get personal….rather than discussing my parent…u and ur burhanii goons should indulge in discussing why maulaa does not mention about his mom…and always speaks about his papa the great..Doesnt he know who is his mom? Or is he so ashamed of his maama that he refrains from talking about her…or even doing her ziyarat??wht say??
Hey Alik.....i cant beleive jokers goin so serious now......band karrooo ye serious baathe...lets speculate..maaan..stop all ur saad debates,just chill marooo...lets gossip,speculate..gamble......who will be ur true father....let us shortlist few canidates...then we hav have vote discussion..it will be real fun...pls gollii maruu....who is doing wht....just enjoy....start nominating your canidates......aapke options hai

A) Ajgar
B) Insaap
C) AZ
D) No one knows

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:54 am

pity u ...u hav no replies...for anything..maaaan
the only thing u r best at is to get personnal...
head to burhanpur maan u need holistic treatment and have phokelu pani....and room in anwar libas....and doo mataam12456456464 in a day...u shud be k soon..get weell soon

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 am

alik wrote:pity u ...u hav no replies...for anything..maaaan
head to burhanpur maan u need holistic treatment and have phokelu pani....and room in anwar libas....and doo mataam12456456464 in a day...u shud be k soon..get weell soon
guys.....i m sure this joker will no more speculate on the position of next dai only for fun sake rather he has already converted back to serious debates....

laton ke bhoot batoon se nahin maante

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 am

hello..i am not the only one speculating!!!brother each and everybohra,,,,in thier sub cons.. mind.....wants to know who will be the next maulaa.....and this old man..who can hardly do anything wonder is waiting for heavens approval to appoint his hier!!
rest go to surat and see for your self who are the real jokers...the ones who run behind shouting maulaaa maulaa...the ones who beat their chest cry....in thename of maulaa maulaa hussien...but in the next flick of thier are fighting,pushing cursing.....for a mere two corse meal.....the ones...who sit on the thaakt and remind us of simplicity of maulaa..ali,but in the next flick get them selves a aaartii(wadaawanu)..who sit like shamelesss creatures..on the night of 10 mohraaumm busy collectings salaaams...are the real jokers.....

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 am

Yes it said, that why is qaid johar dumb about muslims.
See this is the problem with cultish religion. Because it breeds and feeds on heretic notions and personality cult it opts out of mainstream phenomenon. On the one hand we are told to follow sharia in letter and spirit, on the other hand sharia is self proclaimation of self centered and self benefitting group or family.

Muslims in india are very sensitive about their religion. That is why in last decade or so indian muslims have almost boycotted bohras and bohras have alienated themselves by supporting kinds of Narendra modi and RSS groups in Maharashtra. it would be a very hard sell for our jamat to convince muslims that they will act in their benefit. When last time i visited mumbai, i was having a hair cut in bhindi bazar near shia imam bargah. I was actually staying in zainabia( i was surprised to hear very bad comments about us from shias too) its name was benazir hair saloon or something like that. The hair dresser was a muslim, he was very friendly to me and we were having chat about every thing. As soon as he learned that i am a bohri(that's what he called) he suddenly fell silent and then he was done in next five minutes. We did not talk after that at all.

it is well after the riots in bhindi bazar but it seems that we have not yet built bridges or proved that we are part of muslim community. I was talking to an indian aalim from Deoband in toronto, astonishingly he was very educated about bohras and their beliefs, he did not call bohras kafir, but his undertone was that he does not accept us as muslims.

This is high time that our religious and community leaders take stock of the situation, and try to reform our pattern. In my opinion it is also high time to lower down the rhetorics and stop wasting umpteem no of hours on an uneducated mythologies, which they know is not the teaching of fatimid ismaili islam.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am

whats wrong in respecting religious dignitaries?

there shud not be shame to show respect to Syedna or his family...
He is not a religious dignitary. He is just the son of Syedna saheb. We are also the sons of syedna, the difference being is he is biological son and we are spritual off springs. He does not hold any position in dawat heirarchy. Former Mukasir saheb saleh bhai saheb safiuddin's son opted out of this family. But he is nephew of Syedna saheb, would you accord him the same respect when he shows up at BBCC, according to you the criteria is to be from syedna's family.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote:
alik wrote:pity u ...u hav no replies...for anything..maaaan
guys.....i m sure this joker will no more speculate on the position of next dai only for fun sake rather he has already converted back to serious debates....

laton ke bhoot batoon se nahin maante
AZM why you back answering them just shut and chill all they want any kind of topic to come up.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

AZM why you back answering them just shut and chill all they want any kind of topic to come up.

Jayanti bhen CALM DOWN IT IS AMZ AND NOT AZM. I do not think Saifee Hospital has room available if you get heart attack
CHILL BABY CHILL.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm

omabharti wrote:AZM why you back answering them just shut and chill all they want any kind of topic to come up.

Jayanti bhen CALM DOWN IT IS AMZ AND NOT AZM. I do not think Saifee Hospital has room available if you get heart attack
CHILL BABY CHILL.
Omabhen I am always chilling and I dont need to go saifee hospital.let me know if u need any kind of help in saifee hospital I will pay for it. okay dont worry