Who will be the next Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alik

Re: Who will be the next Maula?

Unread post by alik » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 am

yeh huwi naaa baaath..stop all ur saad debates,just chill marooo...lets gossip,speculate..gamble...kaun bange next maulaa...
aapke options hai
1)koi nahii
2)maulaa will go behind the parda
3)deputy maulaas-kj,muffii bhai
4)kuzemaa(nalayik bhai,kamina chacha)mufudaal(sorry starting mein shezada comlusory che) kaa ek hii naraaa-kab maregaa meraa chachaa(khuzema)

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear Brother Aqa Moula_Zindabad,
You are also expressing your views free on this board though you do not belong to the Bohra reform movement. Likewise there are others. So please do not take it for granted that the fun-makers and others are part of reform movement.
Dear AMZ you made Uncle made say sorry to him........They have right to make fun but not us.correct Uncle.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm

I hope Insaafbhai will not bother to respond to Jayanti. These people are vicious; they have no sense of humour. All they know is how to ridicule their fellow humans and how to praise their aqa maula.

mhp

Unread post by mhp » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

People are saying that after the departure of the Burhanuddin Maula, there will be 3 to 4 Maulas, One for India, One for Pakistan, One for Africa, One for USA etc, etc.
Saifudddin Bhai will you comment on this rumour? Will this philosphy of Multiple Maula work?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

Brother mhp has asked:
People are saying that after the departure of the Burhanuddin Maula, there will be 3 to 4 Maulas, One for India, One for Pakistan, One for Africa, One for USA etc, etc.
Saifuddin Bhai! Will you comment on this rumour? Will this philosophy of Multiple Maula work?
Brother, the fault lies with Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb as he did not care to project his successor as late Sayedna Saheb had done. May be it was because Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb had certain compulsion in doing so. Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s mother had died by food poisoning and her entire family had broken their relationship with late Sayedna doubting him for the death. But Burhanuddin Saheb chose to remain with his father. But by disowning his own mother and her family Burhanuddin Saheb considered weak. He was needed to be awarded and protected from defecting so Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb elevated him to the position of Mazoon at the young age of 18 years. He also declared Burhanuddin Saheb his successor in his life time. As an architect of the unparallel financial empire he was Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb remained strong.

During Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s time Mazoon and Mukasir were equally recognised and respected. As against this Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb has always kept Mazoon and Mukasir at a respectable distance and has taken all the credit for himself. Today Mazoon and Mukasir are humiliated in public.

As I have said on some other thread on this board today the Royal family members have fixed their different areas of wealth-collection and as Bohras pay only for Dai, Sayedna Saheb is taken by each of them to area of their earning which keeps Sayedna Saheb on constant move. Today even Amils have monopolised their areas. So let us wait and see what is in the store in future.

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 am

pppl..band karrooo ye serious baathe...lets speculate..maaan..insaaaf..pls i wud love to knw ur views..kaun banegaa next maulaa

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 am

alik wrote:pls request to all...for fun sake atleast....let us shortlist 5 canidates for the post of maulaa...then we hav have vote discussion..it will be real fun...pls gollii maruu....who is doing wht....just enjoy....start nominating your canidates..
zul...kidhar hai tu???
Mr. Alik..
we r not here for Fun..and this forum is used to discuss some serious issues...
so stop your such type of comments...

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 pm

mr serious MVM...chill..maroo..wht have u achieved al these years by being serious??

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:59 pm

alik wrote:mr serious MVM...chill..maroo..wht have u achieved al these years by being serious??

What u have achieved in all these years? Mr Alik

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 am

alik wrote:mr serious MVM...chill..maroo..wht have u achieved al these years by being serious??
Mr Alik..
So u have achieved a lot by having and making Fun...!!!

alik

Unread post by alik » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 am

kaun banega next maula???insaaaf saaab aaap kuch light daale ispe...pls...

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 am

alik wrote:kaun banega next maula???insaaaf saaab aaap kuch light daale ispe...pls...
In progressive dawoodi bohra next maula would be Insaaf and mazoom will be Alik and mukasir Oma. sound great.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear Jayanti,
In your effort to humiliate the reformist Bohras please do not humiliate the office of Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir.
Though ever since the inappropriate persons in these offices have stopped the noble mission of Dawat of convincing and converting the people to the Fatemi faith and have started throwing out the believers out of the faith in order to amass as much wealth as possible, the position of these three important functionaries have not only become redundant but a curse for the community.
It is our duty to fight against these the inappropriate occupants of these high offices if we really respect these offices and want to save our faith.

Muttaqun

Unread post by Muttaqun » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 pm

mhp wrote:Any idea?

this question itself shows how much munafiqat u guys hold in ur hearts....dont you know dai-e-zamaan are chosen by imamme zamaana...then who are we to decide and make fun and gamble who will be next dai.

may Allah bless and give long and healthy life to beloved Muhammed burhanuddin saheb(tus).

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Muttaqun,
I know believing in Imam u zamaan is one of our main doctrine in our faith and doubting that you are
breaking away from its basic tenant.
I see it as a fairy tale. If you believe that in this age n time you surely also believe in Santa Claus!
There is no Imam u Zamaan and there is no second coming and he does not choose the Dai u zamaan.
Considering the Imam's infallibility how come he made such a poor choice of picking this present Dai.
This theory is just our convenient way of continuance just like the Twelvers.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 am

Since Sayedna Zoeb was appointed (532-546 A.H.) about 900 years ago, as first Dai-mutlaq there has been no authentic record of any Dai-mutlaq having established contact with the hidden Imam.
In our Ismaili faith Imam is considered “infallible”, one that does not commit error. Sayedna Hatim, our 3rd Dai finds it necessary to enumerate the qualities of a rightful Dai, which were originally prescribed by Sayedna Ahmed bin Mohammad Nisapuri in his epistle, Mujazat-al-Kafiya. The fact that these qualifications were seen as necessary shows that a Dia-mutlaq is not infallible like Imam and can commit errors. A Dai can become a victim of human weaknesses.
Therefore it was advised to exercise due caution in selection of a Dai. There are many instances of Dais having committed errors having been reprimanded for the same by the Imam of their time.
According to the major prescribed qualities for a Dai:-

1) A Dai should be pious,
2) A Dai should follow Shariah scrupulously,
3) A Dai should pay Zakat regularly and make it public in order to induce his followers to be pious and truthful,
4) He should not be harsh towards others but should be persuasive in his approach,
5) He should never put his personal interest above that of D’awa and should be sincere and devoted to the D’awa.

Imaging multi-millionaire Sayedna and his family members paying and distributing their due Zakat a whole lot of the community would be prosporous by now.

It is clear from the above that “there has been no authentic record of any Dai-mutlaq having established contact with the hidden Imam after the first Dai.”

Off course late Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb was caught in tricky situation after he admitted on oath in Burhanpur Dargah case that “Imam’s existence is imaginary and just a matter of faith.” His opponent made high propaganda of this disbelief of the Sayedna, which is an integral part of our faith, with whatever resources they had. So, late Sayedna Saheb in order to assure his followers stage-managed a drama. A curtain used suddenly fall between him and others, while he was leading the prayers in masjid. Then some would shout “Please be patient. Imamuz-Zaman has appeared and Daiz-Zaman is in consultation with him.” I remember such incidents taking place in masjid in Burhanpur Dargah, Saifee Masjid Bombay and Adam Masjid in Karachi.

Then I remember late Sayedna Saheb narrating a mojiza in his vaiz in Khandwa. He said that “a mumin bahi came to me and insisted that he will pay Wajebat and Salam to Imamuz-Zaman directly. I told him to go 40 miles in West direction on a Friday where he will find a big rock. I told him to say Azaan loudly facing the rock. I told him that the hand of Imamuz-Zaman will appear from the rock and he should place the amount in that hand. The mumin bai followed my instructions and saw the hand appearing from the rocked. But when he went near to place the amount in that hand he started crying and fell in sujood as he found that the hand that appeared from the rock was ditto identical to the hand of his Aqua Maula Taher Saifuddin."

This was the time when late Sayedna started celebrating Imamz-Zaman’s birthday with lots of fun fare and religious fervor.

mhp

Unread post by mhp » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:39 pm

I remember such incidents taking place in masjid in Burhanpur Dargah, Saifee Masjid Bombay and Adam Masjid in Karachi.

Saifuddin Bhai
I remember that incident which took Place in Adam Masjid of Karachi, I was 8 years old at that time, after the Magrib Namaz, Tahir Saifuddin saheb went across the curtain which was hanged for him to talk with the Imamz Zaman, we were asked to keep quite and pray for Tahir Saifuddin Saheb as he was getting "Jannat" for all of us. After 15 to 20 minutes Tahir Saifuddun saheb came out, with tears in his eyes, said that Imam z Zaman was not in favour of us (as we had lot of "Gunnahs"), but he (Tahir .S saheb) plead for all the mumineen, and Imamz Zaman when saw that tears came out from Tahir. S saheb's eyes, gave "Basharat" of Jannat to all the Mumineen.

alik

Unread post by alik » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 am

trust me this is holy craap...why close the pardhaa damid...elt evey one see the hidden imaam....??wht say ppl

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Of course its crap, if you were allowed to see the Imam he becomes the Mojhud or Hazar Imam
and thus undermine the position of Daiship. Now who in the Khotar would want that.
Regarding the so called mohjizas of Taher Seiffudin ie. the resemblance of the Imam's hand
and the TSs hand dont be surprised that one day the Immamat and Daiship will merge into one.

alik

Unread post by alik » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 am

i do agree...its all about money...however where ever u seee organized religion works this way..fuedal in nature...arocatic in nature!!!and things dont realy change...its a mind game....these ppl(kothar) have learnt have to play with the mind....
maula sells like hot cake...he is teh brand and kothar will use him to the fullest..if he dies..mumineen will be on an emotional high....and then kothar will exploit that situation to the fullest as well

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 am

Don’t tell me all u ppl have gone for the zikraa party…..naa abhi nahii announce honewale next maula…..two yrs to goo!!!

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

In Gujarati daily "Divya Bhasker" on 30th July there was a news item regarding Zikra and Sayedna Saheb's arival in Surat. In which very cleverly it was mensioned that "The people are expecting that Sayedna Saheb may do nass on his succesor.
It was a clever ploy to pull the crowd.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:22 am

is it? u mean otherwise bohras would not have flocked to zikra? how do u account for the throngs in previous years?

this is the link to divya bhaskar
http://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/2009/07/3 ... 32_dr.html

and its not evident as to who is responsible for the article as mr insaf implies that it could be the work of the clergy

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 pm

S. Insaf wrote:In Gujarati daily "Divya Bhasker" on 30th July there was a news item regarding Zikra and Sayedna Saheb's arival in Surat. In which very cleverly it was mensioned that "The people are expecting that Sayedna Saheb may do nass on his succesor.
It was a clever ploy to pull the crowd.

I have notice that Mr Insaaf is more worried than Bohra.I advice you that we will go to saifee mahal and ask than what you thing Mr Insaaf.so when you want me to meet you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Jayanti Bhen
Can you please have some one proof read your postings. In simple English, can you explain exactly-what are you trying to say?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:28 pm

There are many photographs on maalumat, mumineen and zeninfosys site showing Burhanudin saab perform ziarat of dais in the surat roza. However there is not a single photograph which shows him performing ziarat of his own mother, the grave of which is very much next to the roza. How blatantly he has shunned his own mother by not acknowledging her grave, sends very wrong signals to the bohras in general. The abdes are too blind in the chamak dhamak to realise this major flaw.