Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aqs

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by aqs » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear aqs,
Any idea why lately Jamatkhanas are given the fancy Arabic name of "Movaid" (though such name is not found in Arabic dictionary) and all Dawoodi Bohra Jamats everywhere are given the Farsi name "Anjuman"? Why this allergy with the names like Jamatkhana and Dawoodi Bohras.
My personnel opinion

Jamatkhana is used by Aga Khanis also so might be Kothar wants to have a separate identity in our meeting places also, And Mawaid is very well in Arabic language, A egyptian friend confirmed the same (might be Porus or Husain_KSA can throw some light)

their is no allergy with word Dawoodi Bohra but the name is part of our identity, city wise organisations are given name starting with Anjuman, now we cant call them Dawoodu bohra XXX(name) can we ?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 am

Inspite of the loud and vociferous defence of the undefensible, the fact remains that one week is over and even a grace period is over. What is the outcome of the promise of the representatives of the Kothar to the authorities?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 am

Smart wrote:Inspite of the loud and vociferous defence of the undefensible, the fact remains that one week is over and even a grace period is over. What is the outcome of the promise of the representatives of the Kothar to the authorities?
again you missed the point
this is from a Blog

We will get okay in a week: Syedna’s secy
i had clearly mentioned its from a Blog, so how can we take this as an official response from Badri mahal. Wait and Watch

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 am

aqs wrote:
S. Insaf wrote:Dear aqs,
Any idea why lately Jamatkhanas are given the fancy Arabic name of "Movaid" (though such name is not found in Arabic dictionary) and all Dawoodi Bohra Jamats everywhere are given the Farsi name "Anjuman"? Why this allergy with the names like Jamatkhana and Dawoodi Bohras.
My personnel opinion

Jamatkhana is used by Aga Khanis also so might be Kothar wants to have a separate identity in our meeting places also, And Mawaid is very well in Arabic language, A egyptian friend confirmed the same (might be Porus or Husain_KSA can throw some light)

their is no allergy with word Dawoodi Bohra but the name is part of our identity, city wise organisations are given name starting with Anjuman, now we cant call them Dawoodu bohra XXX(name) can we ?

Yes Mawaid is an arabic word.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Meaning a dinner table.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 am

S. Insaf wrote:Meaning a dinner table.
one of the meaning is plural of meeting, derived from singular Moed (Meem+ Vav+Aen+Dal)

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 am

OK aqs - Let's revert to subject of "Dream Project of Bhindi Bazar". What is the progress as on now?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:44 am

S. Insaf wrote:OK aqs - Let's revert to subject of "Dream Project of Bhindi Bazar". What is the progress as on now?

i am as clueless as you. i depend on news coming in newspaper and dont have sources in Kothar like you

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 am

aqs wrote:
S. Insaf wrote:OK aqs - Let's revert to subject of "Dream Project of Bhindi Bazar". What is the progress as on now?

i am as clueless as you. i depend on news coming in newspaper and dont have sources in Kothar like you
If you are clueless, why are you defending the indefensible.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am

Smart wrote:If you are clueless, why are you defending the indefensible.
is this ur favorite quote "defending the indefensible" u put it at the drop of the Hat

I am clueless about the progress of the Project and not the Project itself

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 am

news for people with Doubt

Bhendi Bazar gets CM’s nod for redevelopment

The Rs 2,000 crore proposal, featuring solar systems, rainwater harvesting and eco-friendly waste disposal, was rejected by a high-powered BMC committee only a few weeks ago

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/2/2 ... pment.html

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:50 am

aqs wrote:news for people with Doubt

Bhendi Bazar gets CM’s nod for redevelopment

The Rs 2,000 crore proposal, featuring solar systems, rainwater harvesting and eco-friendly waste disposal, was rejected by a high-powered BMC committee only a few weeks ago

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/2/2 ... pment.html

project is really good but i just hope money(najwa) wont be collected from people out side mumbai like it was done for saifi hospital i really dont want to see any more burden on poor bohra people who have nothing to do with this projects.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 am

Insaap snake burn and burn with envy ,the cm has given permission and projetct will go on and the progs will not be able to do anything about except burn with envy ,you can call this a mojiza of aqa moula tus but it will not go through your thick heads

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

As you can see what the cm said about the project and how the govt will help ,let us see you start criticising now after licking your wounds and putting burnol on your envy burns

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 am

Smart wrote:^
I have not missed your post. My post is not in response to you. Rather, you have missed my point.

Let us look at it from the Bohras belief point of view. Here we have a major project being initiated and begun not only with the razaa but the blessings of the dai, who claims to be ghaib na malik and what not.

It is clear that it did not materialise, basically due to bad planning and lack of common human foresight, let alone divine knowledge.

Now, when this matter is publicised, we have some of the concerned persons claiming a very short deadline for success. The only way, this can come about is by throwing a lot of money or a mojiza.

It is thus, that I have posited the situation as a test for mojiza. The so called self proclaimed ghaib na malik and vicegerent of Allah, who controls the entry to jannat could not foresee this EPIC failure.

Let us wait and watch. Time will prove the truth, not your convoluted arguments.
time has proved the truth

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:22 am

^
Granted.
So, how much money was spent on getting these permission? Can you also enlighten us on this aspect?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 am

Smart wrote:^
Granted.
So, how much money was spent on getting these permission? Can you also enlighten us on this aspect?
you are so predictable

if the permission is granted then its money and if its not granted then where is the Mojiza or direct allegation that why was Dai not able to foresee this grand failure in your words.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

If it was question of money it would have been spent in the first place and the project would not have been rejected ,like i said before criticising first lick your wounds and put burnol ointment on your envy burn marks

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Most likely another Saify Technical Institute.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 am

@aziz,
It is too early to gloat. There have been a large number of flops that can be attributed to your malik who is also ghaib na malik. As seeker rightly puts it Saifee Jubilee Technical Institute is one. There are many others, including Asian Dehydrates. The list is long.

Secondly, I am not a dog to lick the wounds nor an abde to lick another human's feet. Your sub-human norms do not apply to us humans.

@aqs,
What miracles are you talking about? A self proclaimed vicegerent of Allah, not doing his duty of daawat and allowing 99.99% of the world's population to go to hell, because of his inaction cannot be credited with miracles, but dereliction of duty.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 am

Smart wrote:@aziz,
It is too early to gloat. There have been a large number of flops that can be attributed to your malik who is also ghaib na malik. As seeker rightly puts it Saifee Jubilee Technical Institute is one. There are many others, including Asian Dehydrates. The list is long.

Secondly, I am not a dog to lick the wounds nor an abde to lick another human's feet. Your sub-human norms do not apply to us humans.

@aqs,
What miracles are you talking about? A self proclaimed vicegerent of Allah, not doing his duty of daawat and allowing 99.99% of the world's population to go to hell, because of his inaction cannot be credited with miracles, but dereliction of duty.
So you are waiting for the project to flop. How low can the you guys stoop in your hatred.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:12 am

Smart wrote: @aqs,
i will not be in a position to discuss the fate of world population might be some knowledgeable people will be able to help you

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am

Who said the others are going to hell :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I see you are hallucinating again.
We never said the others will go to hell.(You wont be able to find a single reference)
We only said that we are going to heaven.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am

Smart wrote:@aziz,
can you give us that complete list of so called Flops, needless to say substantiate it with some thing verifiable.

and then i will produce Endeavorer completed by Sydna(tus) world over, many a times in record time

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 am

profastian wrote:
Who said the others are going to hell :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We never said the others will go to hell.(You wont be able to find a single reference)

can u give me in written that all bohris going to heaven? does being bohri gives u a ticket for heaven? i know many so called khidmat guzars who are in front row of all functions of syedna but i know them personally they eat tobacco,few of them buzz and even commit zina few of them dont even pray fard namaaz,so can u assume that all this guys going to heaven just because they are bohri?

my friend its just your good deeds(according to quraan) which can lead you to heaven.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 am

incredible wrote:
profastian wrote: Who said the others are going to hell :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

can u give me in written that all bohris going to heaven? does being bohri gives u a ticket for heaven? i know many so called khidmat guzars who are in front row of all functions of syedna but i know them personally they eat tobacco,few of them buzz and even commit zina few of them dont even pray fard namaaz,so can u assume that all this guys going to heaven just because they are bohri?

my friend its just your good deeds(according to quraan) which can lead you to heaven.

The ticket to heaven is walayat. Their Aamaal will determine their respective places.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

As I have said earlier personally I would like to see the Bhindi Bazar Area redeveloped and people living their get decent life.
But my contacts in BMC says that it can not be approved by the BMC's high power committee unless 70% consents are obtained. They say that CM Maharashtra has praised the project, but he can not give approval for redevelopment untill the proposal meets necessary conditions and put before him by high power committee.
They said that the photograph of congested Bhindi Bazar given in Times of India is of Null Bazar area and is misleading, whereas the actual area around Makbara to be redeveloped is not shown.
They also said that all legal disputes with owners and tenants are not yet over.

I can see the defference in the model plan earlier given where only Rozat-Tahera was shown and now I can see few more tombs around and clear commitment as said: "Shaikh Rassiwala, chief architect of the project, said that while the existing six mosques of the area will be retained, the other amenities and infrastructure will not." It seems that some agreement has reached for Imambaras and Muslim Mazars.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 am

profastian wrote:

The ticket to heaven is walayat. Their Aamaal will determine their respective places.

I humbly request you to support your statement in the light of Quraaan

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 am

profastian wrote: So you are waiting for the project to flop. How low can the you guys stoop in your hatred.
I am not waiting. It is the nature of the projects initiated by the dai and his kothar. I mention this not because I hate him or you, but it is just historical fact. As a reasonable human being who has based his thinking on a rational basis, hatred is not a factor. The hatred norms of abdes and their masters don't apply to rational humans.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 am

aqs wrote:
i will not be in a position to discuss the fate of world population might be some knowledgeable people will be able to help you
I am not asking for your help. It is the other way round buddy, I am trying to help you come out from your delusions.