Syedna leading Namaz

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Syedna leading Namaz

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Does any one has photos of Syedna leading Namaz . What I mean is, are there any pictures which shows Syedna in Ruku, Sujjud and Qayam?

accountability

Re: Syedna leading Namaz

Unread post by accountability » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

come on oma, dont ask taweel questions.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:25 am

omar....werent u watching the live relay from bombay on laylatul qadr nite?

Maula was leading namaz and clearly can see Maula ruku and sujud.......

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:25 am

omar....werent u watching the live relay from bombay on laylatul qadr nite?

Maula was leading namaz and clearly can see Maula ruku and sujud.......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 am

Amamr
Can you post the picture, I went through the whole Malumaat, Mumineen and Zenifosys albums, they show Syedna's back sittingbut did not show his doing Ruku and Sujjud.
AN NO I DID NOT WASTE MY TIME LISTENING AND WATCHING THE TAPE AS NOW RAMADAN HAS BECOME MOHARRAM and it seems the only ting they have is SHIMAR LAEEN LOKHAND NA CHAPPAL ........SHIMAR YE AAWI NE .......the end. Nothing inspirational nor religious

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 am

omartbarthi..if u didnt see the relay then clearly u have wasted,Maula wasnt talking Shimr only..many other things too...

u missed out big time bro...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Well I was reading Quran so I suppose I did not miss anything....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm

ammar wrote:omartbarthi..if u didnt see the relay then clearly u have wasted,Maula wasnt talking Shimr only..many other things too...

u missed out big time bro...
Bro Ammar,

What did Oma MISS ?? Can you please elaborate.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Regardless,
STILL THE QUESTION REMAINS, CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE PICTURES OF SYENDA IN RUKKU- SUJJUD AND QIYAM
THE RELAY DOES NOT SHOW SYEDNA DOING ALL THOSE ARKANS BUT JUST SITTING AND READING WASILA AND SHADAT

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 am

Brother Oma,

Your concern is right. He was not shown in Ruku, Sujud or Qiyam and mostly his back was shown. Reception was so poor and it was disconnecting repeatedly. Even his face was not shown closely. Syedna is now nearing of completion 100 years of his life. One can understand that Ruku, Sujud or qiyam is not possible at this stage.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 am

you guys didnt watch the live relay so u miss out big time to find faults in Maula,well folks,looks like you have to wait next year,....

there is no harm to listen to Maula's bayan....i dont understand some ppl who missed out big time on lailatul qadr..........

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:19 am

Br.Ammar
Ok so I did miss my life time opportunity , may Maula forgive me but please answer the original question on this thread
CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY PICTURES FROM LAST 10 YEARS OF SYEDNA DOING RUKU-SUJUD AND QAYAM WHILE LEADING NAMAZ.
pure and simple.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 am

omarbathi..for ur pure and simple question,nope i dont have any cameras,but i have my eyes,is this gud enuff for you?

if u want photos,i dont have any cameras,maybe u can buy 1 digital enhanced branded camera with 100zoom power lenses,so that i can take snaps from far way,

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 am

omabharti wrote:Br.Ammar
Ok so I did miss my life time opportunity , may Maula forgive me but please answer the original question on this thread
CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY PICTURES FROM LAST 10 YEARS OF SYEDNA DOING RUKU-SUJUD AND QAYAM WHILE LEADING NAMAZ.
pure and simple.

Ammar,
All they want a topic to start.So pls answering back to them.If Omabhen is so concern about it s/he should go to any sunni masjid so he can see molvi properly.Or stay at home we dont need you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Jayanti
Who asked you to BUTT in. Since you did, can you provide the pictures which is the original topic
Yes I do go to Sunni-Jafferia Masjid and I do see the real person leading the prayers and not asking for Qadamboosi.

broadminded

Unread post by broadminded » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi Omabharti..I like your style; you kik major butt...good question asked, but chamchos will probably have no answer so they beat around the bush..also ever wonder why the office employees at Badri and other jamat offices are outsiders, I mean non-bohras? In the Toronto Jamaat, a is Sri lankan lady acts as jamaat Secretary. A bohri would go to any length for a job within the administration office but the top honchos I am sure are afraid, because If a bohra guy worked with finances.. kahin bhanda na phoot gaye..hahahaha!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

There is every likelihood that he must be offering his namaz in a sitting position and unable to perform ruku/sujud which is something very normal of someone who is nearing 100 years. Its high time the brainwashed bohras accept this fact as a natural phenomenon and stop defending him just to prove that he is above normal in the physical sense. Even if he is unable to perform ruku/sujud, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about it. Wake up and accept the realities of life and the nizam of Allah swt.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm

GM and others
That is true. But if you read the following headline from Zeninfosys, it says PRESIDES and not lead. One can not preside over Namaz, they lead.

Huzurala TUS presides over Lailatul Qadr Maghrib Namaaz at Saifee Mahal Gallery III

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:56 pm

syedna was shown leading the isha faraz live and he performng ruku and sujud was absolutely visible-ofcourse i dont hv any pics but the relay was of high quality and t was for everyone to see

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 am

See this link and see the difference between 95 year old Sayedna and 105 year old this person.
Whose moziza is this!!
http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/105-yr-o ... _ajmer.php

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Mutmaeen, you are exagerating, I watched the relay and syedna saheb did not do any ruku sujjud or even bend a little bit.
Well that is ok, why do you expect him to perform like a young man in his late nineties. His voice was good and except heavy breathing He delivered bayan smoothly.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:14 pm

broadminded wrote:A bohri would go to any length for a job within the administration office but the top honchos I am sure are afraid, because If a bohra guy worked with finances.. kahin bhanda na phoot gaye..hahahaha!!
The Chartered Accountants and others who manage their books of accounts are mostly gujju mehtajis inspite of the fact that there is no shortage of skilled and competent CA's amongst the bohras. The reason for this is quite obvious... to hide their illgotten wealth from the community. Even the receptionist in badri mahal was a parsi lady. Even the majority of servants and cooks in badri and saifee mahal are non-bohras. And yet the kothar sponsored sites admit to the number of poor and needy bohras who are in need of jobs.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:53 pm

It seems that every picture you see of Syedna is sitting and doing Wasila or Shadat but when it comes time to lead Namaz, he always goes to GURFA MUBARAKA what is Gurfa Mubaraka, is is GUPHA (CAVE)? Please explain without any name calling.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 am

A few years ago,Maula was in town,and my uncle invited Maula and Shehzadas for ziafat,dinner was also provided.

I had the best chance of my life when Maula was going to lead namaaz in my uncle's house.

I was fortunate to pray exactly behind Maula,

Maula wasm doing rukuk and sujud as any normal person.

Believe me,i am not making this up,its true. as God is my witness.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 am

ammar wrote:A few years ago
HOW MANY YEARS AGO ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 am

omabharti wrote:he always goes to GURFA MUBARAKA what is Gurfa Mubaraka, is is GUPHA (CAVE)? Please explain without any name calling.
Huzurala Tus arrived for khatmul Quran majlis at 11:15am in Saifee Masjid in which Qasida sharifa tilawat was done and then Huzurala Tus departed to Gurfa mubarak

Huzurala Tus arrived at 12:15pm and akd Urs Waaz Majlis in Saifee Masjid where Syedi Mukasir saheb did sharbat wadhawanu rasam and Najwa tus shukr in Hazarat Immamiya Nooraniya. In waaz Mubarak Huzurala Tus did zikr of Imam Hussain AS and Panjatan Pak AS and prayed Shahadat of Imam Hussain AS and Huzurala Tus departed to Gurfa Mubarak and at 1:45pm Syedi Mazoon saheb led Zohr asr namaaz and at 2:30pm Huzurala Tus arrived back from Gurfa Mubaraka and waaz continued which ended at 4:15 on Shahadat of Imam Hussain AS, Mumineen did Purjosh Matam.

http://www.zeninfosys.net/1429/mubail_rajab_urs2.htm

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 pm

So there is where my question lies. Can anyone provide me with the pictures of Syedna doing Ruku-Sujud or Qiyam either with full Arkans and show me if he is leading Namaz by sitting. It seems that lately he does not lead the Namaz but goes in Gurfa Mubaraka and some one else lead the Namaz. As a representative of Imam U Zaman, he should be leading Namaz before and after the Waez instead of going in Gurfa and having some one else do the most important duty of a DAI.
ONCE AGAIN NO EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT JUT LET THE PICTURES DO THE TALKING. WHILE KOTHARIS CAN FIND ALL KIND OF PICTURES BUT CAN NOT PROVIDE WITH SIMPLE REQUEST OF LATEST PICTURES HIM LEADING THE SALAT.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:03 am

hi,

to reply to the question,how many years ago...it was around 3 years ago,Maula and few Shehzadas was invited by my uncle for ziafat n dinner.

Maula the decided to pray Magrib namaaz in my uncle's house as time for Magrib was near,and i had to fortunate to pray behind Maula,the 1st row,i observe Maula praying,and inded he was rukuk and sujud on his own,no one help HIm.

As to pictures and photos,whats the point? Why wud someone want photos of rukuk n sujud,well let me guess,so that he can frame it and hang all over his house? Omarbarthi cud be such person?? :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 am

Why wud someone want photos of rukuk n sujud,well let me guess,so that he can frame it and hang all over his house?
YES, THOSE PICTURES WILL BE BETTER THAN HAVING SYEDNA SHAKING HANDS WITH NARENDREA MODI AND BAL THACKREY

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 am

Dear Insaf,
Gurfa seems to be Gujarati pronunciation of the Arabic word Ghurfa which means chamber, room as bed room is called ghurfa al-nawm or chamber of commerce is called ghurfa al-tijariyah. Here also the expression 'Gurfa Mubarak' indicates departing to his private chamber.

Asghar Ali Engineer
Chairman

Institute of Islamic Studies
602 & 603, Silver Star, Behind BEST Bus Depo,
Santacruz (E), Mumbai:- 400 055.
E-mail: csss@mtnl.net.in
Tel. 91-22-26149668, 26102089
Fax: 91-22- 26100712