Bharuch incident

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Bharuch incident

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 am

Amil, Secretary and Jamat members of Bharuch are in police custody for forcibly collecting manifold increased Wajebat

This was a false news by one and only fairy tale stroy teller (Insaaf), hence taken off from this forum

aziz

Re: Bharuch incident

Unread post by aziz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 am

Dude you have expect lies from insaaf full time everything he says you devide by twenty and then try to figure out,very soon he will be claiming credit for the zarih of of imam hussein sa and masjid of moula ali sa which has been built by our moula with all other bohras

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:28 am

Dude you have expect lies from insaaf full time everything he says you devide by twenty and then try to figure out,very soon he will be claiming credit for the zarih of of imam hussein sa and masjid of moula ali sa which has been built by our moula with all other bohras

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:55 am

WOW
Aqa Moula Zombie is back. I am sure you were busy auditing all the Wajebaats collected and making a very transparent report to all the Mumineen about expense,revenue and net profit.
BTW What do you say to the letter from Frustrated Mumin about Mississauga Jamaat Aamil in Canada. What about the reports in Mumbai Mirror about the Aamil in Santa Cruz as well as one in Narialwadi
I AM STILL WAITING TO FIND WHICH JAMAT DO YOU DO AUDITING FOR AS YOU CLAIMED EARLIER.

bohraji

Unread post by bohraji » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Salaam. Can Insaf bhai or someone else comment on this. Either to confirm or dismiss the incident.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 am

Friends,
I had very clearly mensioned that:
I have recieved the following news from Bharuch by e-mail
I have requested the concerned gentleman to send me:
1) The copy of the submissin made with CM, Collector and DSP by Mr. H R Rangwala
2) Newspaper cuttings in which this news has appeared.

Please bear with me till I recieve the above information.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 am

I had posted the e-mail content in "Wajebat Tax Collection update" that is now shifted to "Jamaat are us".

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am

Here is the link to the thread. We moved it to "Jamaats are us" as we thought the topic belonged to that forum.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=4744

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

AQZ quote
"This was a false news by one and only fairy tale stroy teller (Insaaf), hence taken off from this forum"
As usual Zombie put foot in his mouth. (the link was never removed and Insaf bhai has clearly stated that it was an e mail not news paper article)
What do ou expect from Ghano Jivo.. and Purjosh aetna

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Please read Maatam instead of aetna.....

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:57 am

omabharti wrote:AQZ quote
"This was a false news by one and only fairy tale stroy teller (Insaaf), hence taken off from this forum"
As usual Zombie put foot in his mouth. (the link was never removed and Insaf bhai has clearly stated that it was an e mail not news paper article)
What do ou expect from Ghano Jivo.. and Purjosh aetna
Oma,

U r insane, too much frustrated, over therotical and toooo personal abt me as in ur every post u find ways to abuse me hence i hav stopped replying u.....when a dog barks normal humans dont bark back......people on this forum specially Mr. Insaaf always writes pages on pages about Quran, misuse of funds in bohra administration, education, medical and lots of stories (true or false) but when it comes to actual showing off they get stunned and shuts down.....Bond posted an article about "A young bohra fighting for his life" how many replies and enquiries u found in that post....how many muslims here tried to find out the facts and cared abt him???

i called him personally and got hold of all the facts including his medical examination reports (the reports are with me know) and the current situation of his health and spreaded the word to the maximum people i can and collected a sum of INR 100,000/- (INR 65,000 already sent to him) and balance will be t/fd in a day or two.....apart from financial help i tried to boost his morale and tried to find out Do's and donts for him with the help of some good doctors i know and to regularly help him out we have created a fund between our freinds circle so that we can provide him a support on a monthly basis.

As always...pls dont misinterpret and try to find out stones in the above....i hav not given the facts to just show off but to open up the eyes of the so called Islamic scholars who only knows to write big articles and people like u who only knows to abuse others......and pls do not expect any reply from me for any of ur posts.

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 am

Why cant maula help this guy maan??he is busy asking ppl to kiss his hand and earn money,wht the hell does he do with all the money he loots from bohriis??

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 am

aqz

u hv done a wonderful deed and deserve a kudos for it

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

Really gud work AQZ. Keep it up..

Alik,
We are all in for reforms. But sometimes using the same stereotape defeats the purpose.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm

AQZ
I am glad that you helped the person and May Allah reward you for your good deeds. I am sure you are a good person at heart But what you did has nothing to do about you abusing Mr. Insaaf and twisting the facts. He clearly mentioned that it was an email and administration never removed the link from the board (you mentioned that it was removed and it was published in newspaper) You had talked about being on Audit comitte and there are posts from Canada and other Jamaats about abuse but you never replied to those.
SO EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE DOING GOOD DEEDS AND I DO HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE DOING IT BUT WHEN YOU PROJECT YOUR SELF AS A DEFENDER OF CORRUPT KOTHAR/AAMILS THEN YOU SHOULD RESPOND TO THE INCIDENTS PRESENTED HERE.