Syedna Aqa Moula in Najaf : Videos

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Syedna Aqa Moula in Najaf : Videos

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Be. H S U
AS
you have all doubts in Allah(swt)'s appointed imams(as).
Please Show in Qur'an or Hadith Qudsi where Allah has appointed Hz Ali as Imam

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 am

Admin,

Can we please shift this in the more relevant section as this is quickly turning into my-soap-is-better-than-yours kind of tussle....

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Brothers Oma, mf, and others

My apologies if i was misunderstood. I was only trying to counter mf's argument about shrines and visitation. I personally dont subscribe to any division in religion. As they are all man made. But then everything is man made.

I dont believe in any ism. No one is infallible or total innocent. Even prophets have committed mistakes. All early muslims including prophets companions and realtives were worldly beings, some of them very rich, prowerful. They married tens of times, had hundreds of children. Fought for empire and power.

Look at syedna saheb's family, he claimed to follow Ali and his doctorine, he himself narrates the simple and god fearing life style of Hazarat Ali, but resides in mahals and brandish extravagance beyond comparison. His sons wear daimond rolex watches. I have seen qaid johar bhaisaheb wearing gold rolex, which costs atleat $10000.00(used one).

so what islam and sharia are they following. same is the case with all so called religious leaders of all sects.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Brother MF, even ayahs you quoted do not make it incumbent upon anyone to perform hajj. No doubt kaaba is God's house, so are all worship places.

quoted by Humble servent

"You have no problem in accepting man made khalifas but you have all doubts in Allah(swt)'s appointed imams(as). "

How did you come by this statement. Where in quran allah has appointed imams.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 am

did not ghadeer e khum take place? did not the prophet of Allah amidst 70000 muslims proclaim-man kunto moula haza aliyun moula?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 am

How did you come by this statement. Where in quran allah has appointed imams.
It was Br. HUS's statement not mine.

Quote me ayas of Qur'an appointing Imam after last Prophet.

[Shakir 3:97] In it are clear signs, the standing place of Ibrahim, and whoever enters it shall be secure, and pilgrimage to the House is incumbent upon men for the sake of Allah, (upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it; and whoever disbelieves, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above any need of the worlds.

What kind od English you can understand?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:18 am

MF I did not ask you to reply, that was humble servant's posting.

this is the translation of 3:97
"In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House – for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves – then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds. " (Holy Quran, 3:97)

nowhere does it say incumbent, i did not ask for shakir's tafseer and addition.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Hussain is regarded in highest terms, nobody doubts that or questions that. Hassan/Hussain are Sardars of Jawans of Janat, Fatema is the Leader of Ladies in Janat. Our highest regards and salams to them. May Allah be happy with them.
Exactly that is why we visit their tombs to pay our highest regards and salams.
the issue is what is happening TODAY, how far those teachings are being preached and practiced and whos is using the names for their own sake, who is making innovations.

Agreed. But it does not justify to disagree with Imamat. If taliban uses quran and islam in a wrong way it does not mean Islam or quran is wrong, likewise if dai or his likes do not preach or misuse the concept of imamat it does not mean imamat is wrong.

Had Allah wanted any kind of lineage, why he had to send 124,000 prophets ........ and yet, he is not acceptable to other Shias (for whatever reasons).So, WHY is the Rightful Imam hiding??
Good Questions and need to be answered. But i don;t think on this forum this could be taken up.

And ........Bro you cannot compare hidden Shaitan with hidden Imam...... Shias believe Imam has lineage as he is after all mortal. So pls there is NO COMPARISON at all.
It was not one to one comparison. The point which needed to be brought out is to prove that it is possible for a human being to exist physically for n no of years. You can question why this is required )as u asked before) but to question how it is possible is not correct, because there are several examples (jesus, khizr (pbut), shaitan)

acc/mf
How did you come by this statement. Where in quran allah has appointed imams. "
As i said earlier we shias strictly believe quran and sunnah of the prophet(pbuh) go hand in hand to understand islam. No where in quran it is shown how to pray namaz, it the prophet(pbuh) who showed us the way. In that regard the event of ghadeer , the quranic revelations on that event and prophet's(pbuh) sermon on that day declaring Ali(as) as master of all makes it clear that ali(as) was appointed as his successor. The event of ghadeer and the famous hadis of "mankunto maulaho..."is not only in shia books but well accepted by sunnis also. Now you can go on debating on the word "Maula" for lifetime as sunnis do and disagree with the imam. there is no end to it.

I think not following ali(as) is not based on intellectual grounds but it is out of hatred , jealosy and prejudice. I have seen many bohras questioning imamat because of the misdeeds of dai and his regime and sunnis/wahabis cannot accept ali(as) else their foundation will collapse

If we talk about imamat on logical and rational level, it is a necessasity. Leadership plays a very important role in our lives be it house, social arena, or nation. For any successful society a good leader is required. The misery of people electing leaders is quite evident from indian politics. allah(swt) for sure wouldn't leave his system in the hands on people, a system where election of the leader has no base, first one gets appointed by few people, 2nd one is nominated by first and the third one is appointed by shura. What is the base of this system. Is this as per quran and prophet(pbuh)'s sunnah

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Br. AC
this is the translation of 3:97

"In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House – for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves – then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds. " (Holy Quran, 3:97)
You used “this is the translation of 3:97”. You either deliberately or forgot to include name of translator.

It would be better if you said “this is a translation of 3:97”. There is no such thing as “The Translation”. All authors loosely translate Quran. I posted Shakir’s translation thinking it would be more palatable to you (being Shia).

Here are others;

[Yusufali 3:97] In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah, - those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.

[Pickthal 3:97] Wherein are plain memorials (of Allah's guidance); the place where Abraham stood up to pray; and whosoever entereth it is safe. And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto Allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither. As for him who disbelieveth, (let him know that) lo! Allah is Independent of (all) creatures.

(Md. Asad 3: 97) full of clear messages. [It is] the place whereon Abraham once stood; and whoever enters it finds inner peace.Hence, pilgrimage unto the Temple is a duty owed to God by all people who are able to undertake it. And as for those who deny the truth - verily, God does not stand in need of anything in all the worlds.

(Arberry) The first House established for the people was that at Bekka, a place holy, and a guidance to all beings. Therein are clear signs -- the station of Abraham, and whosoever enters it is in security.
It is the duty of all men towards God to come to the House a pilgrim, if he is able to make his way there. As for the unbeliever, God is All-sufficient nor needs any being.
Following is from:

http://transliteration.org/quran/WebSit ... Fram2E.htm

In it are manifest signs (for example), the Maqām (place) of Ibrāhim (Abraham); whosoever enters it, he attains security. And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka'bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allāh, those who can afford the expenses (for one's conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allāh], then Allāh stands not in need of any of the 'Alamīn (mankind and jinns). (Aali Imran 3:97)

Fīhi 'Āyātun Bayyinātun Maqāmu 'Ibrāhīma Wa Man Dakhalahu Kāna 'Āmināan Wa Lillahi `Alá An-Nāsi Ĥijju Al-Bayti Mani Astaţā`a 'Ilayhi Sabīlāan Wa Man Kafara Fa'inna Allāha Ghanīyun `Ani Al-`Ālamīna

Using above transliteration I am adding word to word translation by Darussalam:

Fīhi [in it (are)] 'Āyātun [signs] Bayyinātun [manifest] Maqāmu [(like) station] 'Ibrāhīma [(of) Ibrahim] Wa Man [and whoever] Dakhalahu [enters it] Kāna [he becomes]'Āmināan [secure] Wa Lillahi [and Allah has (a right)] `Alá [on] An-Nāsi [the people] Ĥijju [to perform pilgrimage] Al-Bayti [(to) the House]Mani [who] Astaţā`a [is able] 'Ilayhi [to it] Sabīlāan [a journey] Wa Man [and who] Kafara [denies (the Hajj)] Fa'inna [then verily] Allāha [Allah] Ghanīyun [stands not in need] `Ani [of] Al-`Ālamīna [the Worlds]

If you look at highlighted text it is oblivious that Hajj is incumbent on Muslims.

BTW this should be enough on 3:97. Please do not forget that Hajj is 5th Pillar for us, believing Muslims.

Wasalaam

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Learned Othodox Bohras,

What is the strategic purpose or religious benefit of building expensive zarees and renovating masjids in the middle east and therafter doing waqaf for general public:

For a small community this is a big financial undertaking ?

Is this funded from wajebat ? or special funds ?

Is there sawab ?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Is there sawab ?
There is no Sawab in building Zaris or visiting graves. Waste of money and time.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 am

so who has made you the final authority on islam and its shariat,do you claim to know everything that you can give fatwas now on what the rest of muslim world including shias can and cannot do,you probably one insignificant person who has no idea about shias and you comment with a lot of show of knowledge,
keep your fanatical views and opinions about islam to yourself and leave us to do what we feel is right or wrong its allah who will judge

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 am

so who has made you the final authority on islam and its shariat
Final authority on Islam abs Shariat are Book of Allah (Qur'an) and Sunnah of Prophet SAW.

If Prophet built Zaris you build it. If he asked dead people to intercede then you do that.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 am

Were you there during the time of the prophet that you makes you speak so confidently about the life of prophet sa, if you were so right then why did the earlier muslims build a tomb over his daughter fatima zahra grave to be destroyed by your fellow wahabbis in 1925,
you do not speak for the the prophet at all you know zilch about his life and what you know is what fellow arabs and muslims who might be wrong or right have written about him,

as for quran when you follow the the translations some of the ayahs make no sense at all so it beats logic which to follow

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Aziz,

Agreed there are things we still do not understand but try to .......... that is why we are Ashraf-ul-Makhloqat.

But certain things are SO CLEAR .......... Prophet, like all prophets and Ali, demolished IDOLS ...... Idol worshipping was STOPPED ............. yet, you do not understand that Grave Worshipping is a kind of Idol worshipping. You are asking a TOMB to help you, guide you, and be your wasela to God ......... that tomb is made of stones, the person buried there is NO MORE, only dust .......... is this NOT making IDOLS .......... Idol Taher Saifuddin, Idol Babji Fakhruddin, Idol Qutubdin Shaheed, Idol Hussain, Idol Ali ........... the PERSONS may have been GREAT ........ but they are DEAD and LONG GONE. Follow their teachings if you love them, respect them and agree with them, preach and practice ........ just do not WORSHIP them .........

If you want to ASK for anything ....... ask ALLAH ......... HE is EVERYWHERE ............!!!!!!! BOW only to Allah. That is if you bow to Allah ONLY, you wil BOW to NO ONE else, if you BOW to anyone other than Allah, you will end up bowing to everyone ............ and same is happening with you all bohras ........

I hope i was able to explain.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Br Aziz

I highly recommend you read this Essat- On praying to anybody except Allah SWT

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=4265

Wasalaam

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:27 am

Muslim First wrote:
so who has made you the final authority on islam and its shariat
Final authority on Islam abs Shariat are Book of Allah (Qur'an) and Sunnah of Prophet SAW.

If Prophet built Zaris you build it. If he asked dead people to intercede then you do that.

Prophet used to ride camels....why dont we do it today why do we ride cars and planes ??

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 am

JC wrote:Aziz,

If you want to ASK for anything ....... ask ALLAH ......... HE is EVERYWHERE ............!!!!!!! BOW only to Allah. That is if you bow to Allah ONLY, you wil BOW to NO ONE else, if you BOW to anyone other than Allah, you will end up bowing to everyone ............ and same is happening with you all bohras ........

I hope i was able to explain.
JC,

As per ur logic millions of people doing Haj are wrong....Giving Tawaaf around Kaaba is waste of time and money....u could pray to Allah at ur home...he is everywhere.....why are people dying to kiss Hajar Aswad....its only a stone.

Give these teachings to ur wahabi govt as they are collecting billions of dollars every year from Hajj and Umrah and doing ayyashi's with this money

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am

Well said aqz just also ask them if they have ever seen allah or know where he is ,
also ask them if they ever would have known about allah or the quran if mohamed sa had not been there , the panjatan and their children are people who lead all towards allah and you say that they have no value,then your religion also is valueless if the founders have no value

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 am

AMZ and Aziz,

Please do not MIX Hajj with any other Tawaf or Ziarat you all do ...... they are TWO separate things.

HAJJ is a Pillar of Islam, Kabaa is a Place consutructed by many Prophets, and Quran/Sunnah has declared it as House of God, and it is ONE..!!! If today, you CREATE something and CLAIM it is same as Hajj, tomorrow you will come up with something which 'resembles' Namaz and start arguing - then why do you pray Namaz. As is, Bohras are skipping Sunnah and instead praying Two Rakats for Dai ......... so innovations are on their way!! You all have 'converted' Zakat into Wajebat and all that money is eaten up Qasr-e-Aalees POOR people..!!!! So, to conclude, I can understand your delimma..!!

YES, God is everywhere, doing Hajj is for a Muslim ONCE a year IF, he or she can AFFORD it ..... can't you get that simple thing .............. Kothar asks you to go again and again and again at hundreds of Ziarats, and they make MONEY out of it, show their POWER and FOLLOWING ........

Islam has been COMPLETED on Mohammad. His book Quran and his Sunnah is there to lead us. Mohammad said, now there will NO Nabee after him, so God decided, there is no need for Divine Guidance (or why nabuwat has been stopped afer 124,000 prophets?? God could have it continued).

We have all the love and respect for Ahl-e-Bait ......... PLEASE understand that. But where are they TODAY??!! Ahl-e-Bait were our teachers and they use to guide us when they were around. They were not to be worshipped. TODAY, Kothar is trying to make Dai, the sole representative of Allah and Ahle-Bait, and even trying to make him THE AHLE BAIT..!!

Last but not least ....... please donot keep us giving the dumb argument for Saudi Arabia. The country does not live on Hajj or Umerah money ......... rather they spent millions for these. GOD has given them ENOUGH OIL AND GOLD to survive .... they do not go and ask ladies to donate their gold for the zareeh of Fatema..!!! Have you ever thought why Saudi Arabia has so much oil and gold ...??? coz it is Land of Islam ........ Land of Mohammad, Land of Ali and yes, due to Great Sacrifice of Hussain FOR AND FOR ISLAM only. I am sorry to say but your Dai's Mahal is what he snatched from we all know who..!!!! Your Dais milked him till end, and then discarded him, and same is happening till today.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:14 pm

doing Hajj is for a Muslim ONCE a year IF, he or she can AFFORD it
JC
The correction Hajj is once in LIFETIME not once a year
Now it is useless to talk to Zombie and his elks regarding Hajj and Saudi making money for Hajj and Umrah.
First of all Saudi doesnot charge VISA fee for Hajj and Umrah. The fee they charge is for some other logistics(and I am sure Brother K Husain can explain that better) and it is very minimal. BTW they do not ask for SABEEL to maintain two HOLIEST MOSQUES from any Muslim and they do not have GULLAS to collect money
If one works in Saudi Arabia and many Bohras do, they can perform as many UMRAHS as they can and they are not asked to pay for any fee nor any Salaam nor do they require RAZA from Saudi (but yes KOTHARI GOONS IN RUBAT WILL ASK FOR IT)
I am not a fan for Saudi or any other Rulers in the Muslim world. But the corruption in Saudi does not affect the regular and poor person unlike KOTHARI GOONS WHO SUCK THE BLOOD OF POOR PEOPLE comprende amigos

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Br. Aka Maula Zinda
Prophet used to ride camels....why dont we do it today why do we ride cars and planes ??
Prophet did not prohibit us from taking any kind of transportation. Prophet specifically prohibited us from building anything on graves. More you argue more you expose your stupidity. Read prophet's Ahadit snd his life story.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Thank you Bro Oma for correction. Hajj is for once in a life time if a Muslim can afford it.

Najaf and Karbala and Dais Ziarat all over India, as many times as you can, more the merrier .... for Kothari coffers.

And yes, we do not agree with what Saudis do totally, but what is right and whatever good they are doing, we must admit.

And yes, you Zombies, look at your TAXES which Kothar has impossed on Slaves ......

1. Najwa - for Sayedna
2. Silat-ul-Iman - where is the Imam though?
3. Salam of Mazoon
4. Salam of Mukasir
5. Charges for Deaths (for Amwats in Wajebat Form)
6. Charges for yet to be born (see Hamal on form)
7. Hajj Badal - where is this going??

A. Units for Kufa Masjid
B. Gold for Zareeh of Fatema
C. Units for Saifee Foundation
D. Sale of titles of Shaikh, NKD etc
E. Zeyafats Charges (and these are in millions)

And to top the list - Wajebat (which is the zakat these people collect) .......... where is it SPENT?? Yeah! Right for Mosques and Qubas and Zareehs ........ and yeah! to pay bribes to goons of governments to personify the image of Dai.

The above and there are more ...... all go to the pockets of one or other Royal person, in the deep a**** of Sh**zadas.

And yet you can see Bohra beggars outside Saifee Mahal, the SEAT of Bohra so-called corupt adminsitration.

No transparency, no accountability, no welfare .........

Now lets talk of Sabeel - this is presumably used to maintain, run and manage the local jamat including Amil salary, so in essence the local jamats are managing their finances themselves. NOTHING comes from Kothar (which is supposedly the government).

Niaz - again, local people contribute and EAT ..........

Masjid/Markaz Maintenance - yet, self-financed by local bohras.

Qard-e-Hassana - this is a BIG SCAM - a conspiracy to make all the Bohras (specially of Europe and North America) to put all their SAVINGS in Qard-e-Hasana, which in turn is SOLELY headed by One of the Sh**zada, I guess Ushtar - others are just trutees. There is some money of Kothar, but that is an investment and the trustees are openly saying that is Qard from Maula which will be returned once they have their own capital or funds. So when that time comes, Maula's monies will be withdrawn - and all other SAVINGS will be there for them to manipulate and squander.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:29 pm

AMZ and Aziz,

Per your Dai and Amils sermons ........

Ali use to eat Simple ........ even for Iftar he would take few newalas ...... remember the famous story to Dhai, Namak and Bread when Ali was doing Iftar at Zianab's house .......... remember the story of a beggar at Kufa Masjid, a box with lock where Sukhu Jav was kept by Ali ........

Compare that to the FOOD your Dai, Royals, Sh**zadas and Amils EAT ........... Look the LAVISH food at Zeyafats ......

And yet it so ironical that you talk of Prophet riding on camels and you asking us why do WE ALL ride cars and planes??!! Di ali used Space Crafts to travel?? What does your Dai use??

And yeah ........ nobdoy should talk of boaster injections your old Dai gets in Germany after spending millions..!!! Enough of Seva of your Old Bawaji ............. we all know WHY he has been treated ....... HE is the TRUMP card..!!!

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 am

Please do not MIX Hajj with any other Tawaf or Ziarat you all do ...... they are TWO separate things.

HAJJ is a Pillar of Islam, Kabaa is a Place consutructed by many Prophets, and Quran/Sunnah has declared it as House of God, and it is ONE..!!!

What's the logic....Allah is there in ur house, my house....why go miles away to search him.....i have got enough money to perform Hajj and also with that money i could help the sufferings of a human being.....still i should go for Hajj by paying that money to wahabis for there ayyashi's...

Note : This is just an analogy to understand the importance better.....Oma donkey dont use it to run ur old record again.
Have you ever thought why Saudi Arabia has so much oil and gold ...??? coz it is Land of Islam ........ Land of Mohammad, Land of Ali and yes, due to Great Sacrifice of Hussain FOR AND FOR ISLAM only. I am sorry to say but your Dai's Mahal is what he snatched from we all know who..!!!! Your Dais milked him till end, and then discarded him, and same is happening till today.
Oh....so ur logic fits.....who has got more wealth is on islam and are pillars of islam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 am

still i should go for Hajj by paying that money to wahabis for there ayyashi's..
AQZOMBIE
SO DO NOT GO FOR HAJJ AND UMRAH AND TELL YOUR AQA MOULA TO STOP HELPING WAHABBIS BY BOYCOTTING SAUDI, INSTEAD GO AND DO MORE ZIYARAT AND LET YOUR SHEZAADAS DO THE AAYASHI Saudi or others are not forcing anyone to go for Umrah or Hajj unlike KOTHARI GOONS who require every one to to do DEEDAR and make sure they go to Raudat Tahera (See the E Jamaat Form)
Hey Zombie I think you need to go to GERMANY with your AQA to get yourself a boost of dose to scream without any sense like your Aqa Moula

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 am

Even if Saudi govt. is extracting money from the hajis, does not mean that it gives license to Sayedna to extract money from gullible bohras. If Saudi is doing wrong it is wrong and they will be treated as criminal. So same with Sayedna.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Bro Maqbool,

Exactly that is the point - two wrongs do not make one right!!

Bro Oma,

Thanks.......

AMZ and Aziz,

Yes, GOD is everyone - get one thing clear - NO BODY forces you to go to Hajj or Umera, it is upto you. IF you feel you can afford Hajj, do it ONCE in your life time or else do not.

And yeah, if you have money, and instead of going to Hajj, you decide to help poor and needy, built school or hospital, that is regarded as better deed and Allah will reward you for this. Remember: God says if you have sins against me, I will pardon, but if you have sins against your fellow human beings, you have to get pardon from them first before HE can forgive you. That shows, how great ALLAH treats his creatures and wants them to help each other.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm

It is reported that the entire refurbishing of the Kufa Masjid was sponsored by the dubai jamaat. The marble floorings were sponsored by ramakdawalas who spent close to 4 million dirhams (around Rs.5.2 crores) and the rest was donated by other dubai abdes. Now it is for anyone to know that in the name of kufa masjid, billions were donated by bohras worldwide, a sum equivalent for the construction of atleast 20 new masjids. So where did the amount of the other minimum extra 19 masjids go ?? Exactly where it went during the collection drive of saifee hospital and Fatema tus Zehra (a.s.) zari.

A highly advanced attachment was fixed in Burhanudin saab's car which could rotate his seat and the same would slide out thereby making it easy for him to land on his wheelchair or palkhi. The car and the advanced equipment were again sponsored by another dubai based bohra. It is another matter that the car was to be used only in iraq by the syedna after which it could be abandoned or sold to the highest bidder who was eager to grab the "azim barkat" of the vehicle.