Mojiza in Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed Qubba Mubarak during Maat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Mojiza in Syedi Fakhruddin Shaheed Qubba Mubarak during Maat

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

That applies to the white butt as well.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:29 am

at a recent meeting in delhi the envoy of saudi arabia in india walked out when ram jethmalani called wahab an evil man and wahibism as the singlemost evil influence fuelling international terrorism-what wrong did jethmalani say?

the american troops guardingthe kingdom of saud can pray the way they want and carrytheir bibles in saudia but the bohras and shias can not practice islam the way they deem fit? no wonder the wahabis and the wahbi regimes are reviled the world over.And we have some so called bohras who are gloating in anticipation of their own comunity being banned from haj and declared unislamic-what a shame

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 am

FB

That's good you did not question my religious views. I was just reporting the ground realities. What I wrote is truth which can be confirmed any time. I don't know what makes feel you that I am nonchalant. I am sorry to read your way ( like kissing b**tts) I did not write something personal to you.

For your kind information my ethnic background belongs to Yemen which I have mentioned in this forum earlier. So what? Is it going to make any difference? How you know they did not come after me? They will come after any person they doubt is not sunni by observing his cloths, books or praying style.

I don't understand reason behind your comments.

Brother Mutmaean,

American troops are no more in Saudi Arabia. While they were there they used to be on the border based in Eastern cost Dammam and Jubail etc. Non muslims are not allowed in Makkah and Madina. However shia mejority cities like Qatif, Sayahat are free for all activities. Dammam has Shia mosque and even they call Azaan on loud speaker.

Some incidents of anatching books and misbehaviour usually takes place in Makkah and Madina only due to some other kind of activities like crying, matam, sajda etc.

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm

accountability wrote:My apologies. Syedna saheb did visit Egypt in 1428 AD. It was the first after 1981. But there was no visit to Yousuf Najmuddin's grave.
Why do you keep bringing up these petty things? Obviously you do not know much about Maulana's visits to Cairo or where Syedi Yusuf Najmuddin's grave is located. Stick to the topic and stop unnecessary slander.

List of various Milad venues since 1401 H.
Cairo - Milad Dai z Zaman

Cairo - Milad un Nabi

Cairo - Milad un Nabi

Cairo - Milad Imam uz Zaman

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:57 pm

mutmaaen, from yr last post i realised that i had missed yr first post asking the same question, which somehow got buried in all the subsequent posts which followed yours.
my apologies, but it was the present syedna who was conferred a honorary doctorate by al azhar univ. in 1966. i remembered the approx. year but assumed it was during the reign of his father.

thanks for prompting me to research this.

as regards scanning the al muslimoon document, i have tried scanning and posting other material here by providing a weblink, but people complained that it wasnt clear and difficult to read. if you like to provide a pvt email, i can send it to you as ozmujaheed has provided his. i will be sending him the same shortly and can add you too.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 am

bro az

i didnt ask u any copy of al muslimoon document
what i was saying was that ur contention that al moulal muqaddas studied at al azhar was factually incorrect

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:44 am

I have personally come across Malekul Ashter. He is conceited, weirdo, criminal-minded, greedy individual that will snatch dollars out of a baby’s hand. He is a role model idiot with no brains. This man has no idea how to lead a majlis. He cannot speak a word on his own unless a book is put in front of his face to read out of VERBATIM! When he does venture out on his own without any help, he is hopeless. He’ll give a lackluster speech with fabricated information that most people don't even listen to. It’s evident - you'll see bored Bohras texting on their phones, having side conversations, walking around, or even sleeping. It's like a "zoo" when this “Zaada” is in charge. When he has nothing to say or can’t find any other fairytale story during majlis (which happens often) he keeps the herd engaged in “Poor Josh Matam” with the lights off for a very long time. I find it funny that Bohris consider him to be the next Sultan. The empire is sure to come crumbling down with this dumbass in power. Fanatics get it straight this fool cannot perform mojizas much less wipe his own ass!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Sajjad,

your definition and description fits almost the entire so-called nawabshahi family.. !! all are arrogant, rude, pompous, ill-mannered and dictatorial. btw, when did the requirement of a zaada talking sense matter to our community?

its their job to hurl googlies, full-tosses and chinamen, even no-balls with hand grenades, ours merely to bat with a matchstick and go home bleeding and in tatters...!!!