I WANT TO KNOW ANSWER OF THESE QUESTION (ANY BODY HELP)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
musti952

I WANT TO KNOW ANSWER OF THESE QUESTION (ANY BODY HELP)

Unread post by musti952 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 am

Hi to all forum members
i want to know history of islam i have some questions any body has knowledge on this topic pls give me the answers
1. before kibla was bait ul muqaddas when this will be turning on to kaaba
2.first ayat of quraan
3.hazrat ali has any more brother and sisters
4.in the battle of karbala how many sons of imam hasan(a.s) is there
5.in the battle of karbala i heared 18 ahlulbait with imam husain(a.s) but only 5-6 i know (aliakbar(a.s),aliasger(a.s),abbas alamdar,on mohammed(a.s),qasim abdulla(a.s) another's name i don't know pls give me the name with relation of imam husain(a.s)
6 after battle of karbala what happends with yazeed,shimr,
7 in the bohri imam there is no name of moosa kazim in that place ismail bin jafer has any relation between moosa kazim and ismail bin jafer
8.the name of 12th imam of shia and 11th imam of bohri imam mahdi(a.s) that is same in both firqa or only name will be same
9 islam is rising from arab is this time of prophet mohammed islam is in the indian subcontinent if no how islam was come to india

Mubarak

Re: I WANT TO KNOW ANSWER OF THESE QUESTION (ANY BODY HELP)

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 am

Hi Musti952,

My replies are in blue color below your every question.

On Shab-a-ba’raat

2. first ayat of quran
It came in cave of mount Hira – Ikrab be ism rabbehim – Recite in the name of your Lord who created….

Yes

Your question has grammar mistakes! Nevertheless, I know about Hazart Kasim and Hazrat Abdullah.

5.in the battle of karbala i heared 18 ahlulbait with imam husain(a.s) but only 5-6 i know (aliakbar(a.s),aliasger(a.s),abbas alamdar,on mohammed(a.s),qasim abdulla(a.s) another's name i don't know pls give me the name with relation of imam husain(a.s)
Refer to book 'Ahsanul Kasas' it is written in Urdu. I have time constraint at this moment to type this lengthy reply. May be someone else can answer or next time from me, Inshallah.

6 after battle of karbala what happends with yazeed,shimr,
Yazeed went to hunt, in chasing his spot, he left behind his guards and servants and pierced too deeply in jungle. Later no news came of him. Some also says that there was a fire and he burnt alive.

Shimr was punished by son of Molana Malekul Ashtar (a.s.) and army.

7 in the bohri imam there is no name of moosa kazim in that place ismail bin jafer has any relation between moosa kazim and ismail bin jafer
Molana Ismail bin Jaffer Sadik (a.s.) is the elder brother of Hazrat Moosa Kazim (r.a.)

8.the name of 12th imam of shia and 11th imam of bohri imam mahdi(a.s) that is same in both firqa or only name will be same
Just same name

9 islam is rising from arab is this time of prophet mohammed islam is in the indian subcontinent if no how islam was come to India
I am reproducing what I read in some magazine article many-many years back: Islam came in India during the time of Prophet Mohammad (s.a.) lifetime. The first missionaries of Islam landed in Kasargod, Kerala. The then built mosque in Kasargod is still present. The then king went to meet Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) and converted in Islam on Prophets hand and during his voyage back to India he died and was buried at some place (name I forgot), his grave is still present.

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

thanks bro mubarak
you have good knowledge in islamic history if i have another question i will contact u again

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Qiblah was changed halfway through Sha‘ban in the second Hijri year (eighteen months after the arrival of the Messenger of God in Medina).

2.first ayat of quraan

Iqra Beisme Kal Lazi ....

Three brothers:

Talib ibn Abi Talib
Ja'far ibn Abi Talib (He lost both of his arms at the battle of Moota)
Aqeel ibn Abi Talib

Two sisters:

Fakhitah bint Abi Talib
Jumanah bint Abi Talib (Umm Hani)

Following are the shohodas of Banu Hashim or commonly known as Ahel-e-Baits (sons of Imam Hasan are in bold):

1. Imam Husayn ibn Ali, Chief of the Army and the grandson of Muhammad
2. Abbas ibn Ali, a half-brother of Husayn and the Commander of the Army
3. Ali al-Akbar ibn Husayn, a son of Husayn and Umm Laila
4. Ali al-Asghar ibn Husayn, the six-month-old son of Husayn and Rubab
5. Umar ibn Ali, a half-brother of Husayn and full brother of Abbas ibn Ali
6. Ja'far ibn Ali
7. Uthman ibn Ali, brother of Abbas
8. Abu Bakr ibn Ali
9. Abu Bakr ibn Hasan ibn Ali
10. Qasim ibn Hasan ibn Ali

11. Qasim ibn Abbasibn Ali
12. Fadl ibn Abbas ibn Ali
13. Abdullah ibn Hasan ibn Ali
14. Aun ibn Abdillah ibn Ja'far, the son of Zaynab bint Ali
15. Muhammad ibn Abdillah ibn Ja'far, son of Zaynab bint Ali
16. Abdullah ibn Muslim ibn Aqeel
17. Muhammad ibn Muslim ibn Aqeel
18. Muhammad ibn Sa'id
19. Abdulrahman ibn Aqeel
20. Ja'far ibn Aqeel ibn Abi Talib

See response to your question 4.

6 after battle of karbala what happends with yazeed,shimr
Yazid - ruled for three years from 680 CE until his death in 683 CE. Two major event occured during his time; Battle of Kerbala with Imam Husain, occurred in the year 680 AD.and the Battle of al-Harrah with Abdullah bin Zubair (grand son of Huzrat Abu Baker; though Medina was recaptured and Mecca was also besieged but Yazid's army treated Mdenite like enemy forces and killed and raped muslims indiscrimately). During the siege of Mecca, the Ka‘bah was damaged as bombarded with big bolders by Yazid's forces. The siege ended when Yazid died suddenly in 683 CE. His grave is still present in a basement in Damascus, Syria.

Simr - Shimr Ibn Zhil-Jawshan was a soldier in the Ummayad army during the battle of Karbala, in southern Iraq that occurred in the year 680 AD. He was the maternal uncle of Abbas ibn Ali. His father Zil Jawshan al-Ziyaabi was from the clan of Bani Kilaab. His name was mentioned among the affluent individuals of Hawaazan. Janab Ummul Baneen, mother of Hazrat Abbas (a.s.), was from the same clan. This is why Shimr on the 9th of Muharram, approached Imam Hussain's camp, offering amnesty to Hazrat Abbas and his brothers. But they shunned his overtures and chose to stay with Imam (a.s.) and embrace martyrdom. He was captured and behaded by Mukhtar Bin Abu Ubaid Saqfi. Mukhtar took revenge from those who were the perpetrators at Kerbala. Mukhtar's right hand man was Ibrahim Ashtar Bin Malukul Ashter. Malukul Ashter was the commander in-chief of Hazrat Ali.

Ismaili (including Bohras) believe that sucession was passed to Imail Bin Jafer, who was the edler son Imam Jafer. Twelvers beleive that since Ismail died during Imam's life he passed sucession of immat to Moosa Kazim.

No. Because Ismailies beleive that sucession of immat is from Ismail bin Jafer, where Twelvers beleive that scession of immat is from Moosa Kazim.

9 islam is rising from arab is this time of prophet mohammed islam is in the indian subcontinent if no how islam was come to india

Because of muslim arab traders. First it came to the coastal areas and later spread to other areas.

Hope this will help.

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 pm

i have some more question sajid
1.i heared only about 6 prophet in bayan but quran says 124000 anbia(a.s)these anbia(a.s) when come to the earth
2.i read somewhere until now 72 firqa's in islam most of the people in the world belonging which firqa
3.when will be start majlise husain(a.s)

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 pm

1.i heared only about 6 prophet in bayan but quran says 124000 anbia(a.s)these anbia(a.s) when come to the earth

Total number of prophets are different in three relegions (Islam, Christianity, Judaism). Although only 25 prophets are mentioned by name in the Qur'an, a Hadith (no. 21257 in Musnad Ibn Hanbal) mentions that there were 124,000 of them in total throughout history, and the Qur'an says that God has sent a prophet to every group of people throughout time, and that Muhammad is the last of the Prophets. These 25 prophets include are regarded as being the leading Prophets or Messengers of Allah, beginning with Adam, pbuh and ending with Muhammad, pbuh. Among these 25 Messengers are Noah (Nooh), Abraham (Ibrahim), Isaac (Ishaq), Jacob (Yaqoob), Ishmael (Ismail), Moses (Moosa), Aaron (Harroon) David (Dawood), Solomon (Soolaiman), and Jesus (Eissa), etc. These prophets were sent by Allah to their respective people during their time to deliver messages from Allah about worship and ways of life.

2.i read somewhere until now 72 firqa's in islam most of the people in the world belonging which firqa

I wish someone can tell us exactly how many firqas are in Islam. However, the largest number of followers are "Suuni" or the follower of the "Sunnah of Prophet Mohammad". Within "Sunni", the Hanafi (Arabic الحنفي) school is one of the four schools of law (Madhhabs) or jurisprudence (Fiqh) within Sunni Islam. (The other three schools of thought are "Shafi'i", "Maliki", and "Hanbali".) The Hanafi madhhab is named after Imam Abu Hanifa (real name Nu‘man ibn Thābit‎) (699 - 767CE /89 - 157AH), and his legal views were preserved primarily by his two most important disciples, Abu Yusuf and Muhammad al-Shaybani.

3.when will be start majlise husain(a.s)

The azadari & majlis of Muharram was started by the family of Muhammad (the Ahl-ul-Bayt) after the death of Imam Husayn ibn Ali after the Battle of Karbala in 680 AD. Following the battle of Karbala, Muhammad's granddaughter Bibi Zaynab binte Ali and sister of Husayn, began mourning for the fallen and making speeches against Husayn ibn Ali's opponents: Ibn Ziyad and Yazid I. News of Husayn ibn Ali's death was also spread by Imam Zain-ul-Abideen, who succeeded Husayn as the Shia Imam, via sermons and speeches throughout Iraq, Syria and Hejaz.

Bibi Zainab and Imam Ali Zainu l-Abi Din informed the people that Yazid had martyred Imam Husayn and seventy-two of his companions including his six month old son Ali Asghar, and that their women and children were taken as prisoners to Syria. When word of mourning reached Yazid he decided to release the captive women and children from the prison in Damascus, out of fear of public revolt against his rule. He sent for Zainu l-Abi Din, informed him of the impending release and asked if he wished for anything further. Zain said he would consult with Zainab. She asked Yazid to provide a place where the people could mourn for Imam Husayn and others of Muhammad's household. A house was provided, and here Zaynab binte Ali held the first Majlis-e Aza of Husayn and started the Mourning of Muharram.