Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I have heard a lot about this 2 rooms in saifee mahal where no one is allowed to enter apart from syedna and his own sons as this 2 rooms are filled with bags of money and gold ....

This rooms are on the third floor and face the door of syedna's room where no one is suppose to enter and even the cleaning is done by some very old worker in Saifee mahal only.

The last time the room was emptied was during the construction of Saifee hospital.

Any comments or more light on this topic

S. Insaf

Re: Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 am

Dear Merchant786,
Welcome to the board.
As I remember during late Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb's regime there were 2 such room in Saifee Mahal. The one you are talking about has infact one more additional room inside it. You are right, the cash amount in huge quantity is stored there. I had seen the bagfull of this money carried by some shahzadas to the travelling agencies for payments of air-tickets of 20-30 people. There could be some other use of this money too. In their normal talk they used to refer this room as "Niyamat kamro".

There is one more cornor room. This exist there since Sir Adamji Peerbhoy's time. It is opened once in a while to do the worship of some "Saafed jinn". Since Peerbhoy's time it is believed that as long as this "White Jinnee" is favourable to the worshiper, no harm can be done to him/her. It was believed that all the prosperity and fame that Peerbhoy got was due to the favour of this "Saafed Jinn". I do not know whether these rooms exist now or not.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 am

thanks a lot for this reply.

yes the money was at start use to do some development projects but nowadays the same money is use to sponser elections and buy expensive cars for the family.

This money is nothing else but the salaams and the money collected on forms which goes unnoticed from the eyes of the governement and involves black market transactions

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:41 am

but i observe from few months all najva and salaam going through draft on the name of dawat-e-hadiya

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 pm

merchant786 wrote:I have heard a lot about this 2 rooms in saifee mahal where no one is allowed to enter apart from syedna and his own sons as this 2 rooms are filled with bags of money and gold ....
It is true that there is a room in saifee mahal which is full of cash and other gold ornaments which are offered in various rozas such as raudat tahera, galiakot, burhanpur, ahmedabad etc. I was told by some insider from surat that there is a team of around 21 young fanatic abdes in surat who are summoned to saifee mahal twice/thrice in a year and they are stationed in saifee mahal for a stretch of almost one week during which period their only job is to COUNT the money. The notes are segregated in denominations of 5,10,100,500 etc and stuffed in gunny bags. The coins are weighed as there is not enough time to count them and the gold offerings are kept aside. This counting goes on for almost 8 days at a stretch after which their fingers become numb. Needless to say that during the stay they are offered the best of food, television and other entertainment as they are not allowed to leave saifee mahal until their job is completed.

I was told that some years back they were called to count the money of raudat tahera galla and it required 50 gunny bags to fill the spoils. The amount was almost Rs.20 crores. It also happened that 2 gunny bags were found missing which were naturally flicked away by someone from inside.

Regarding the wajebat money, sometime back a friend of mine had seen loads of cash stacked in one of the rooms in badri mahal which would have been transported back to saifee mahal.

The earlier security agency which was deployed at saifee mahal was found to be hand in gloves with some shahzadas due to which the higher ups have appointed another agency M/s.Hindustan Security Services Ltd which is said to be very strict and tough due to which the theft at saifee mahal has come down significantly.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm

why doesnt anyone report this to the Income Tax people and have the saifee mahal raided by them? but i suppose they are all 'well-fed' at the IT offices by the palace gang...

The king was in his counting house counting all his money,
When down came a blackbird and pecked off his nose!

now wouldnt that be something.... :P

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Well there is some more which is going to be added this month in that rooms....
The kadambosi for maula who is stationed at marol is charged for 1052/- for a normal person and there are about 4000 people lined up for the same everyday since last 20 days.

Also there is a amount target to each and every jamaat is maharashtra to be given to maula just becoz he did his muharram in Marol ...the amount ranges from 4 lakhs to 4 crores.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 pm

also to answer musti952 question about the cheques and drafts

The reason why they have started this practice as they had a lot of activites lined in the mined such as buying of Cama house...construction of Saifee hospital and now the great redevlopment project of bhendi bazzar.

At some point and time they have to show the white money to start all this as the goverment cannot hide everything from the people as there are other communites involved in the same and they offcourse are not zombies.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 pm

I have heard that the rooms inside the saifee mahal have faucets made of gold and silver.They use furniture specially made from Italy and the powder for washing clothes come straight from Yemen?

Is that true?

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:40 am

do not forget that food is flown from france daily,fresh cold water from north pole,meat from japan,sodas from america,even the gardens are imported ,clothes from spain,
insaaf might know about tha rest of items where they come

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

Aziz

thats a nice post but why dont you try doing something like this on your friends network on facebook or orkut.

I talk on facts and I am not here to defend or to speak for somone .

Well if you want to get your facts right then please try and go in to the restricted areas of saifee mahal and burhani building and you will come to know the right facts.

Also I forgot to mention one thing.
people are not respected by how much rich they are...They are known for the good deeds they do.

As per the historic calculation of the data our community should have been atleast 20,00,000 lakhs mininmum in strength which is not the case.

Please explain me why is the count going less on yearly basis and where are this people going.?
Please reply only if you have a logical explanation!!!!!!!!!

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 am

what makes you so sure that only you deal with facts,
the pcs are from korea,the tvs from brazil,knives and kitchen tools from malaysia,pavement stones from argentina,the roof has been imported from australia,and the main gate from china;;;;
all this is true

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 am

so according to you ,what is the exact pop of bohras ,facts please

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 am

you reply exactly like someone from kothar !!Man you are just too much

that why i clearly mentioned that you reply only if you have a logic to debate but leave it
there is no point talking to zombies and you are here to prove that

Main abde chu....Jaan aapi ne pan Maula na khilaf nahi bolu...

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 am

Yes dude we are proud to be known as abde syedna but reply what the exact pop of bohras is since you know everything even to extent of where the soap of saifee mahal comes from without ever entering saifee mahal

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am

Yes dude we are proud to be known as abde syedna

Disgusting!!!! How are you not embarrassed???? You are a typical case of a brain-dead zombie... who has no self-respect, dignity and belief in the creation of God (yourself) .. who stoops down to pathetic levels to justify a tyrant who has turned this community into a cult. SHAME ON YOU!!!!

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 pm

So why stay with us leave in peace with our moula tus,make up your mind

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm

^
The progressives have not come to bother you. It is you, who has come here and is posting nonsense. Take your own advice and go in peace. (Also take your stupidity and hypocrisy with you.)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 pm

merchant786 wrote:I have heard that the rooms inside the saifee mahal have faucets made of gold and silver.
This is very much true and I can vouch for it because I have seen it with my own eyes, just dont pay heed to some fanatic abdes on this forum who in their design to defend mola and kothar will go to any extent in denying facts and even fabricating lies. They too are very well aware of this but they are at loss to justify mola and his zaadas lavish lifestyle. Be rest assured that now they will ask for proofs because they are well aware that barring the slaughter house (main hall where the abdes shower unlimited money) all the other rooms, especially of the zaadas and mola are guarded like pentagon so no one can enter their premises except a few chosen and trusted abdes who are like the 3 monkeys (See NOTHING, Hear NOTHING and Talk NOTHING). For further details on their vulgar display of wealth, refer the thread 'Inside Saifee Mahal' on this forum.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:58 am

Mr Aziz,

What did syedna mention in the wayaz?

Saifee Mahal tamaro ghar che,tame jeware chaho aavi sako cho....

Now try going to saifee mahal with your so called Ejamaat card and you will come to know you are allowed or not?
The guards will throw you so far that even Maula nu daman will also not reach there to save you..

Saifee Mahal is protected like a fort..What is the fear all about if we are so pure on religion and affairs?
What is there to hide and why do a normal bohra require a gate pass to go through even if he has a ejamaat card?
Why is there no grievance cell in bohra jamaat to ensure that all the complaints are been handled by someone in the main office?
If there is any now its your time to provide the proof!!!!!!!!!!!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 am

aziz wrote:So why stay with us leave in peace with our moula tus,make up your mind
This community is not your masters 'baap ki jagir' neither yours nor all the hundreds and thousands of brain-washed zombies who take pride in calling themselves slaves-of-syedna... Besides, this site belongs to progressive bohras where people like you are tolerated only because there is complete freedom.. try posting other than praises for your master and his goons on the moronic sites like malumaat etc... and you'll know...

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 am

aziz wrote:So why stay with us leave in peace with our moula tus,make up your mind

bro aziz it is not hard to make out this people are ""dhobbi kaa kutta" "naa idher ke naa udhar ke" they are from those kind :mrgreen:

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 am

Mr Able Syedna Haqqun Nafs

Will you answer my post which I asked to Aziz .rather then showing your creativity in Smileys??????

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 am

merchant786 wrote:Mr Aziz,

What did syedna mention in the wayaz?

Saifee Mahal tamaro ghar che,tame jeware chaho aavi sako cho....

Now try going to saifee mahal with your so called Ejamaat card and you will come to know you are allowed or not?
The guards will throw you so far that even Maula nu daman will also not reach there to save you..

Saifee Mahal is protected like a fort..What is the fear all about if we are so pure on religion and affairs?
What is there to hide and why do a normal bohra require a gate pass to go through even if he has a ejamaat card?
Why is there no grievance cell in bohra jamaat to ensure that all the complaints are been handled by someone in the main office?
If there is any now its your time to provide the proof!!!!!!!!!!!
saifi mahel is residence of syedna and no wonder it is highly under security, all other matters are looked upon in badri mahel and you can go any time and no pass is required.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

haqqun nafs wrote:
saifi mahel is residence of syedna and no wonder it is highly under security,
HAGGUN NUSF,

yes, no wonder! why wonder? syedna is sitting on top of tens of crores of cash rupees there and hundreds of crores in jewels, gold and valuables overflowing in all the rooms. definitely and no wonder it is highly under security.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 am

Well ,

I am sure haqqun naffs and guy sam will only realise the seriousness of the issue when they need the help of kothar and jamaat and they will get a big tight slap on the face and kick on the bum....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:24 am

like_minded wrote:
This community is not your masters 'baap ki jagir' neither yours nor all the hundreds and thousands of brain-washed zombies who take pride in calling themselves slaves-of-syedna... Besides, this site belongs to progressive bohras where people like you are tolerated only because there is complete freedom.. try posting other than praises for your master and his goons on the moronic sites like malumaat etc... and you'll know...
since u mentioned..if not his baap ni jagir is it yours kya.........

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Its is our baap ki jaagir as its made up of our money only.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 am

merchant786 wrote:Its is our baap ki jaagir as its made up of our money only.
how much is yours?

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 am

Its is our baap ki jaagir as its made up of our money only.
Oh then please do try and ask your beloved ruhaani father to share some of his jaagir with you. Let us know how that works out for you. Also ask him why he and his zaadas are taking money form the hands of children and elderly while hundreds are dying daily in Haiti. I don't imagine that the Nation of Haiti is in the mind of your self-proclaimed Haqeeqi Kaaba.