Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Re: Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Hussain_KSA wrote:The Government of Saudi Arabia has instructed strictly that no showoff should be done at airport or any part of the Kingdome. Local Bohras were summoned at Azizia Muwaed at 10.30 this morning and asked to restrain and not to go to Airport, not to chant or shout slogans of "Maula Maula" and do not bend or do anything unislamic.

This visit will be very low profile in public however lot of arrangement has been made in Easy Makan (bohra rubaat of Makkah). Soon after arrival their will be deedar of Syedna and other program wll take place.

Around 1000 bohras from Dammam and Riyadh already has arrived in Makkah.
do u have a copy of instructions....
They did not give any written instructions. You can verify it by calling any of your friend residing in Jeddah or Makkah. It is the same as waez, bayan and sabaq which you never get on copy. Do you? But if your question is just for to divert the thread than I have full right to ask the account of collection and expenditure of funds by kothar.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 am

omabharti wrote:Dear Hussain Bhai
Thank you for updating us. you are the best source. Among Bohras, it is believed and stressed that one should not do TAWAF on second floor. they insist that they should do tawaf at ground level. i wonder how Syedna with his health problem will be able to do Tawaf on his feet. As far as I know Saudis are not going to bend the rules and allow him wheel chair or palki access at the ground level. I hope you can tell us exactly how things are done there. Since he is enjoying VIP treatment, is he going to do Salat with the rest of Muslims or he is going to disappoint his host by walking out during Salat times.
Please also keep us updated on his trip to Janat Ul Baqih, Last time Iranians tried and they were arrested and it was Foreign Minister of Iran who personally flew to Saudi to get those Iranians releases thus averting a major crisis between Iran and Saudi.
Bohras do not wield such power with Saudi so it will be interesting to see how they behave
Is he getting any audience with the Royal family of Saudi Govt?
Too many questions but will be interesting to know the real fact from the fiction which will be posted on ORTHO SITES
Brother Oma.

Tawaf on wheel chair in main mataf area (groud floor) is allowed all the time except Hajj and Ramadan season due to rush of piligrims. They have choosen the best time as Umra season will be in peak in Rajab only. While the other pilgrims will arrive in first week of Rabiul Awwal. Saturday morning there will be no rush at all in haram. Any one can do tawaf on wheel chair during this time. However Palkhis has been banned permenantly.

I will let you know about Madina Ziyarat inshallah. Goverment has sealed the graves of Ahle bait after unfortunate incident by Saudi Shias before hajj this year.

Govrenment of Iran has halted Umra pilgrims this year due to the last year episode and there will be official negotiation between Saudi Araba and Iran about some religious issues. Here you can confirm it.

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section ... ry=Kingdom

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:00 am

there are some common rules to be followed there which everyone knows,there has been no specific instrution from them .and yes we used to get the copy of waaz very next day till it was stopped some 3 yrs back..moreover all present there have raza to write......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 am

and yes we used to get the copy of waaz very next day till it was stopped some 3 yrs back
Guy
You have to be a member of Qasr-e-Ali or very high up in the rank to receive those copies, I have a member in my family who is Wali Mulla and I inquired with him and he had no idea what you are talking about. Only Aamils who had raza to give Waez during Moharram receives the copies for bayan to be delievered as everything is remote controlled. Even the menus for 10 days of Moharram is dictated from Vazarat all bilads around the world.
Please tell me when Syedna has to relay his Noorani Kalemat why not allow every Bohra who has access to computer listen on it instead of only local Aamil who has the password and everybody is forced to sit in the Majaalis to hear.
If it is opened then during those stormy days (in USA there were Snow Storms during Muharram) people could listen to Syedna's Waez on their computer and save them from traveling on hazardous roads and putting their lives in harm's way.
Kothar is very computer savvy so why not trickle it down (afraid of loosing remote control)

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:02 am

not at all...there used to be a practice of distributing a booklet of previous day vaaz in general public.1 out of 4 guys got it .if u attend ten days u return with atleast 2....and this distribution was done everywhere u sat...even in relay centre...
the other direct to home vaaz is very huge demand by you...i hope even that day is not very far....but i doubt if that will happen...there are several pints to be worked out for that.........
be reasonable in demands yaar

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 am

not just menus but even the list of marasiyas is frm there only.....so what i dont see anything wrong with it....
its a very good practice infact....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
do u have a copy of instructions....
sammy dude, since you are a stickler for proof and having everything in writing, i had asked you, if you get a resounding kick on yr backside, will you ask the kicker to provide written proof that he has kicked you in front of 2 witnesses?

we also need proof where our money is being spent with written and legally verifiable accounts? can you please provide or shut up?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Dear Hussain _KSA bhai
AsA
The link provided by Malumaat shows the link has [adv/akhbar/item/882] Syedna doing Salat but from the picture it looks he is NOT leading but prying with some one (see another Massala next to him). I thought Syedna can never pray behind or beside some one. and there is also a Saudi Security guard (looks arguing with Syedna's people)
Can you please shed some light on it
For propriety reason I am not providing the link if Administration has no objection I can cut and paste the link here

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Brother Oma.

I have stopped posting any scheduled program of Syedna saheb as some of my friends and readers of this board requested due to any possible problem in arrangment. I do respect their sentiments and thanks them for their caring.

Syedna Saheb is praying two Rakats after Tawaaf (wajibul Tawaf). Every one has to pray two rakat after salat separately. There were around four policeman from the Haram security force who were making way for Syedna and stopping the people to get close to syedna. Umra was very peaceful and around 1500 bohras perform Umra with Syedna.

At the entrace of Haram security cheif of haram Police (Rank of SP) welcome Syedna. Mufaddal bhai saheb was trying his best to control the mob. Syedna perfomed Umra on wheel chair however at multazim (gate of Kaaba) he stood and prayed.

Today in morning her perfomed tawaf and he walked with help of his sons. He was looking quite energetic and fresh today.

After Duhar prayers card were distributed for Qadambosi only for males(after recieving SR 1252 Riyas Najwa for families and 452 for singles). At 5.00 pm Qadambosi started for males and tonight there will be khairmakhdam Majlis at Easy Makan (Bohra Rubaat). SR. 252 was the lowest limit for Salam of Qadambosi.

There were some problems and fighting between Yemeni bohras and team of local (indian and pakistani bohras) becasue of there misbehaviour. Later it was resolved by one of the sons of Syedna.

Yemeni bohra females were wearing Black color Abayas but no one dare to tell them anything. Even when they did Umra they were wearing the black color abayas.

It is said that most probably the Arbaeen Majlis will be in Madina Al Munawwara.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you Br. Hussain
May Allah accept his Umrah and show him the light to guide his disciples in the right direction

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:59 pm

omabharti wrote:May Allah accept his Umrah and show him the light to guide his disciples in the right direction
How much ever we wish but considering his age, it is too late now. It will take a pretty long time to clean the mess.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

i have reliably learnt from a yemeni arab bohra who is well connected with high govt officials in saudi arabia that the only reason that the saudi govt relented and let syedna come in was because they were requested that due to his very advanced age, he wished to do umra before he died and repented for his past transgressions against the saudi religious rules and policies.

only on the guarantee of a signed bond that both him and his accompanying delegation and his followers would not violate the laws of the kingdom esp. islamic practices, that they gave him permission.

in effect this is a sort of apology and regret on the part of syedna and his family. so where is his claim of being masoom and faultless??

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 am

is your other name insaaf like him you also hear lies from very reliable sources and post very fast with no proof

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

aziz wrote:is your other name insaaf like him you also hear lies from very reliable sources and post very fast with no proof
aziz, since you hate this site so much and its full of syedna haters, why cant we have this discussion on your syedna lovers site viz. malumat, zeninfo etc? can you try to make arrangements there?

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 am

And these days Bohras are talking of yet another MOJEZA ........ Imam WANTED Dai to perfrom Umera NOW, so NO ONE could stop him and Saudi government HAD to give him VISA ........!!!!!!! This is the mojeza...!!!! :lol:

So Bro Al-Zulfikar, be careful, Dai has shown this Mojeza after 20 years and your source says that this after they apologized....... Bro be careful, Imam in Raza se Dai Tamaree Qaza Lavee Sakay Chay.... hahahaha

Aziz ....... if you all have GUTS open up debate channels on your websites and we will see. Allow at least to talk. You just come here and say whatever you want to and even curse us. It is SAME as tons of Bohras live in Middle East, specially Saudi Arabia, earn lot of money, live a lavish life and then curse and bad mouth Saudi Arabia as Whabis and Dushman and all that crap .......... I donot blame you all for this because this is your teaching and upbringing. This is exactly your Maula teaches .... Jis Thal May Khao, Usee May Chayed Karoo ......!!!!!! Typical Baniya mentality and when there is a danger or there is a chance of Reward, turn around and bend.........

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Welcome Bro JC

I was wondering how come you did not tell anything yet. Where you have been? I hope you are not in Saudi Arabia and doing Umra with Aqa Moula :D

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
aziz wrote:is your other name insaaf like him you also hear lies from very reliable sources and post very fast with no proof
aziz, since you hate this site so much and its full of syedna haters, why cant we have this discussion on your syedna lovers site viz. malumat, zeninfo etc? can you try to make arrangements there?
'Al - Zulfiqar',

Don't you have any other argument left? Why are you whining about starting these forums on malumaat, zeninfosys etc. Is it some kind of charity that one of us will go and tell them to start a forum and they'll do it?
These are privately owned websites. You are also well following the path of dumb 'OMA' and talking non sense.
If you are so keen, go and sign your comments in the guest book on malumaat and I'm sure the moderator will heed to your advice.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i have reliably learnt from a yemeni arab bohra who is well connected with high govt officials in saudi arabia that the only reason that the saudi govt relented and let syedna come in was because they were requested that due to his very advanced age, he wished to do umra before he died and repented for his past transgressions against the saudi religious rules and policies.

only on the guarantee of a signed bond that both him and his accompanying delegation and his followers would not violate the laws of the kingdom esp. islamic practices, that they gave him permission.

in effect this is a sort of apology and regret on the part of syedna and his family. so where is his claim of being masoom and faultless??
'Al-Zulfiqar'
I have reliably learned from one of the sunni muslim friend in Saudi Arabia that Aqa Moula TUS has been invited to the kingdom with complete honors as a state guest.

This is corroborated by hussain_KSA post telling how there were police guards guarding Moula TUS.

You or anyone of your respected progs can just dream of such privileges.

And let me quote one of your so called reformists only about the facilities available to YOU guys for Hajj/Umrah. She said (after coming back to the mainstream bohra from the progs side)
"The facilities provided by the jamaat are at par and the likes of which can never be availed if you go with progs. I suggest that one should do hajj/umrah with the main stream bohras irrespective of whether he has performed it before."

So don't think only you can quote "RELIABLE SOURCES"

The basic underlying reality is that you guys just can't digest that Moula TUS has successfully performed the Umrah.

With such sadistic attitude you can never ever bring reform. As I have said that I do agree that there is some level of corruption in the community. But if at any point I have to fight this corruption with people like you, I'd happily bear this corruption.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:31 pm

admirer wrote:This is corroborated by hussain_KSA post telling how there were police guards guarding Moula TUS.
During his last visit to Saudi, there were police guards guarding mola even when he was doing ziarat on the mazaar of Fatema-tus-zehra (a.s.) which according to the kingdom is a shirk and is strictly prohibited. Now the question is how did that happen ? The simple and logical answer is that anyone and especially the police can be bought by greasing their palms with a thick wad of saudi riyals.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I have reliably learned from one of the sunni muslim friend in Saudi Arabia that Aqa Moula TUS has been invited to the kingdom with complete honors as a state guest.
Even people like Bush have been invited to the kingdom with complete honors as a state guest. Getting honors by a government means you have something to offer to that government. Bush has offered not to destroy them with his bombs. What has the Syedna to offer? The only thing the Syedna has is money that he steals from bohras. He has nothing else. He has no power and he has no say in politics. He cannot lead the bohras in a revolution against the wahhabis so he is no threat to the wahhabis. Besides, the wahhabis do not even consider the bohris to be following the right Islam. So, as brother ghulam muhammed said, it was the money that bought him his trip to Saudi.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Admirer
Asgharali Engineer has been invited as a guest of Saudi not only for Hajj but also on various Islamic Conf. as an Islamic Scholar.
How come no Kotharis was ever invited to the Islamic Conf nor was anyone invited as a guest of Saudi during Hajj season
For your information Saudi Govt invites around 100-150 people from around the world as their guests to perform Hajj, (full expense paid with full honor)

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I reported the news of Syedna's Umra visit before any other website. I also wrote his shedule and flight details. the truth is that Syedna did not come as a state guest as at the airport (on VIP lounge) four people recieved him and he left for Makkah with his three sons in a car. There was not government official and no security at all. VIP loung facility can be availed by the any one by paying SR.15000 from Civil Aviation Ministry and Chamber of Commerce.

Regarding Security of Haram, there are always policemen available for your help and they take own initiative according to situation. Boharas were storming towards syedna so they have to controlled them.

Mohammed (the Mutawwaf of Bohra Rubaat) being one of the Mutawwaf and Saudi national has cordial relations with Haram police as he usually meet them whenever some problem arises regarding bohra pilgrims.

Whatever I wrote can be confirmed by calling any one residing in Jeddah or Makkah.

About performing Haj or Umra with mainstream jamat, actions are louder than words. Go and get humiliated and than tell us.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:53 am

admirer wrote:
I'd happily bear this corruption.
you are bearing this corruption, but not happily. the very fact that you have to come here and defend the criminals shows how insecure you are... :D

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 am

^
Ha ha, like your riposte!

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you Bro Hussain KSA.

No I was not in KSA, even if I were, I would not go with these people.

I would rather do Hajj and Umera with difficulty and hardship if it is Right and True rather than doing it with ortho bohras who 'claim' they have the facilities none other has. I do not care for facilities and easyness, I go their because my soul wants to!!

Bro I was in Jeddah, but left it quite some times back, but I still remember Jeddah, Makkah and Madina.

Salams

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Nice to know you JC. Please contact me if you ever come to house of Allah and give me a chance to serve you. Regards

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 am

Thank you Bro Hussain KSA

If I ever come there again (which I wish and desire to, as every Muslim), I will definitely want to meet with you.

Regards and Salams

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:50 am

Why did Malumaat has restricted the pictures of Syedna doing Chelum Majlis while they have no restrictions for other pictures and Akhbar of his visit to Saudi Arabia
For a person who claims to be Haqiqi Kaaba and Natiq Quran and all other titles, what is he afraid of. Why not show the pictures. Is he and Kothar afraid of something and hiding something
To do Chelum of Imam Husain who did not fear the army of Yazid . Syedna surely has mocked the Chelum and Shadaat of Imam Hussain and Ahl-e-Bait by hiding the news and pictures
FOR THOSE ORTHOS, THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS FORUM AND YOUR KOTHARI, NOTHING IS RESTRICTED HERE THIS FORUM EVEN ALLOW HALF OR SOME TIMES TOTALLY EMPTY BRAINS TO SPEW THEIR VENOM AND RUN AWAY WHEN FACED WITH TRUTH AND FACTS

Sajid Zafar

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm

A written statement is circulated among bohras with instructions (from old man) to not visit holly cities of Mekkah & Madinas for what soever reasons?

What is the real motive behind this travel advice?

Brother Husain KSA, can you provide some insite?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm

i had posted this 2 days back on another thread, which i am copying here:

for a pretender who calls himself haqiqi kaaba or haqiqi baitullah, and whose followers claim that his going there is a mojeza (definitely a mojeza that he was allowed to come in after so many years inspite of his unislamic activities) and that he is receiving VIP treatment there; enough facts have been posted by eyewitnesses to expose the lies of the abdes.

now here is the final proof from saifee mahal itself. because of the saudi govt's restrictions on syedna, they are being very strict in not allowing him to show his strength in collecting his followers there for a ritual tamasha as he does for moharram, zikra, the recent visit to iraq etc. worried by crazy zealots swarming makkah and the syedna getting banned again, here is a circular issued from saifee mahal, the mafia HQ. they are strictly preventing any bohra from visiting saudi arabia for business or pleasure and saying clearly 'raza nathi'.

click on this link:
http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/10259615/87 ... ortant.pdf

جقك
Umrah NR
ر صفر المظفر، ١٤٣١ ه

this is a big humiliation to syedna and bohras that the saudi's have banned bohras from visiting when the syedna is there. of course, the kothar will show as if its they who are asking bohras to stay away. just recently in marol and iraq syedna was very happy to be among hundreds and thousands, then that argument that he needs solitude etc will not work, as the more the numbers of ghetas, the more the kamai.