Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 am

It is reported that Saudi Arabia's interior ministry has allowed Syedna Burhanuddin to enter in Saudi Arabia last week after more than twenty years. He might visit Makkah and Madina in couple of days. This step was taken as a gesture to celeberate the return of crown prince after one year of treatment outside the kingome. If prince sultan become the king some day than bohras might get some special treatment.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 am

so does this mean that he will no longer remain haqiqi kaaba? because one kaaba cannot visit another kaaba..

either he remains haqiqi kaaba and declares the mecca kaaba as the nakli kaaba or by visiting the kaaba in mecca he tacitly acknowledges that it is the real and haqiqi kaaba and thus he automatically becomes a nakli one for his followers.

syedna's abdes have a difficult choice ahead...

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Br Hussein
Can you or anybody else please anlighten why Moula Burhannuddin (TUS) was banned from entering Saudi Arabia in the first place?

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 am

Messages and farmans have started circulating today about Dai visiting Medina...
Wake up bohras and rush to the bank

Need to give najwas and gold for the Zari!!!!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 am

Brother Anwar the topic has been discussed in this fourm may times. In brief before 25 years he did sajda and some other rituals at the graves of ahle bait in Jannatul baqui grave yard of Madina. Which traggered a sharp critisizm from saudi people and government. Later he was banned from entering in Saudi Arabia.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 am

As per declared program here in Saudi Arabia, Syedna will arrive on Friday at 9.30 pm by Jet airways flight – Jeddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport – North Terminal.

He would perform Umra at 9.30 am on Saturday. Mumineen from all over the Kingdom has been asked to proceed to Makkah. Jeddah's bohras shall be reached by 8.30 at Airport to welcome Sydena.

Accommodation arrangement for Bohras coming from Riyadh and Dammam are in full swing in Aziziya District of Makkah and transportation will be provided from there only.

Bohars were asked to perform Saee with Syedna while Jeddah bohras will do Tawaf with Syedna.

Mufaddal Bhai sahib has arrived and personally supervising arrangement for the visit of Syedna. He is also trying to make visit of some dignitaries during syedna's stay in Makkah.

It is said that most of the time Syedna will stay in Makkah while Madina Trip will be very short.

As the arrival of Syedna is confirmed, now process of Text massaging and rumors are in full swing. Some texts that "Syedna will discuss the matter of building Zarih on Fatima Zehra (AS) with Saudi Authorities". Syedna is coming to get back the hold of land of Old Rubaat which was demolished in order to expand the Ajyaad General Hospital. "Syedna is coming on official Visit".

While Local Jamaats has asked each and every family to offer "Fakhera amount", which will be presented to Syedna and his team.

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:audi Arabia's interior ministry has allowed Syedna Burhanuddin to enter in Saudi Arabia last week after more than twenty years.
Assalam aleykum,

Could you please let me know the reason why he was not allowed to enter Saudi Arabia for the last 20 years?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:It is reported that Saudi Arabia's interior ministry has allowed Syedna Burhanuddin to enter in Saudi Arabia last week after more than twenty years. He might visit Makkah and Madina in couple of days. This step was taken as a gesture to celeberate the return of crown prince after one year of treatment outside the kingome. If prince sultan become the king some day than bohras might get some special treatment.
oh man u too good................just too good.............so now they will return the rubaat too.............and give permission for zarih of moulatena fatema...here u might have some other twist......
hats off 2 ya man..u just too good

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:48 am

merchant786 wrote:Messages and farmans have started circulating today about Dai visiting Medina...
Wake up bohras and rush to the bank

Need to give najwas and gold for the Zari!!!!!
may allah bless us with that...will also give the last rupee in wallet.............

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 am

hussain_ksa
can you specify which jumaat has asked for amount?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Guy_sam

Well if you are asking seriously than please note Dammam Jamat asked of unit of 1252 Saudi Riyals for Families and 452 Saudi Riyals for Singles. This amount is compulsory weather one is going to Makkah or not. They have planned Najwa of SR. 72000 from Dammam Jamat. Beside this units bohras will do personal Salam.

Riyadh, Makkah and Jeddah Jamat has send similar massages to bohras.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:19 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Hussain_KSA wrote:It is reported that Saudi Arabia's interior ministry has allowed Syedna Burhanuddin to enter in Saudi Arabia last week after more than twenty years. He might visit Makkah and Madina in couple of days. This step was taken as a gesture to celeberate the return of crown prince after one year of treatment outside the kingome. If prince sultan become the king some day than bohras might get some special treatment.
oh man u too good................just too good.............so now they will return the rubaat too.............and give permission for zarih of moulatena fatema...here u might have some other twist......
hats off 2 ya man..u just too good
Guy_sam

They will not return the Rubaat as they have given 39 million Saudi Riyals for that Rubaat. The Local Saudi Bohra Mohammed has purchased new land on Taif Road in Makkah where foundation stone will be laid down by Syedna on Saturday (if his health permits).

Giving permission for Zarih of Moulatena fatema does not arises as even if prince sultan becomes king he won't allow any un islamic activity and he wont like to please few lakhs bohras on account of his kingdom.

However you should countinue donating Gold which is being collected on the name of Zarih of Maulatena fatima, May be one day you will hear good news.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: may allah bless us with that...will also give the last rupee in wallet.............
you mean to say they left you with only one rupee? after giving that away too, you plan to walk home like marol jamaat?

i hope you have started collecting all the gold in your house for zarih. whether syedna manges to build it or not, you must donate it to him for sawab and to guarantee a plot in heaven.

tanks for tat dude, wat'evr u do, nevr loss yr fat..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:07 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Guy_sam

Well if you are asking seriously than please note Dammam Jamat asked of unit of 1252 Saudi Riyals for Families and 452 Saudi Riyals for Singles. This amount is compulsory weather one is going to Makkah or not. They have planned Najwa of SR. 72000 from Dammam Jamat. Beside this units bohras will do personal Salam.

Riyadh, Makkah and Jeddah Jamat has send similar massages to bohras.
maybe...but since i dunno anythin bout it wont comment...dont think 442 would be a very huge burden on wallets of people there..and am sure there must be considerations for those who cant afford....
ill tell u a incident that happened a year or so back..as u know there is lucky draw for 1 nikah in rasme saifee..the girls father who got lucky coudnt afford the salaams the nikah office guys said he has to do to moula so he refused and said rather some1 else have the honours ill pray as normal.shz.mufaddal bhaisaab or someone heard bout it..that guy was called in midle of night and told that he only has the honours and he can do whatever salaam he wants to..........

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am

Yes SR. 452 is not big amount but what about those who works on monthly salary of SR. 700 and they pay coumplusory sabeel of SR. 750 per year and different salams etc.

About the incident you have qouted, it is good some on heard the guy who win the lucky draw. The end of story was really intrested. Instead him allowing for free and supporting him financially rather they give him option to do whatever salam he can....

Sam, you are from western part of world where these people are showing some leniency as they know they might get screwed by government there. Situation is quite different in other parts of world.

It seems you never got chance to get close to these people. Whatever you are writing and telling us here all hearsay. We have personally suffered and paid heavy amount to get rid off this stupidity.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:03 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Yes SR. 452 is not big amount but what about those who works on monthly salary of SR. 700 and they pay coumplusory sabeel of SR. 750 per year and different salams etc.

About the incident you have qouted, it is good some on heard the guy who win the lucky draw. The end of story was really intrested. Instead him allowing for free and supporting him financially rather they give him option to do whatever salam he can....

Sam, you are from western part of world where these people are showing some leniency as they know they might get screwed by government there. Situation is quite different in other parts of world.

It seems you never got chance to get close to these people. Whatever you are writing and telling us here all hearsay. We have personally suffered and paid heavy amount to get rid off this stupidity.
whatever salaam can also be 52 or even 21 rupees....no i am not from west..i am very much in India...and i know the probs faced....wat also i am trying to say is situation varies from place to place from tenure to tenure of a aamil or even your local jamaat....
actually your local jamaat has to be good enough to implement rules and also put forward peoples probs....which they mostly dont......and that is our fault..u and me not them......
i said before too enough money goes to every jamaat every year if utilised the way intended there would be minimum poverty...the utilisatin from the part of reciever too....
i dont enjoy even a ounce of xtra benefits by bribing or something..just the normal benefits like interest free qardan hasana helps long way in business...so does the easy installment gold loans......
i too know there are flaws and sometimes too big too..but every prob is a passing phase

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 am

and ya bout the incident...i know that person..he gets a good amount every year in ramzan from mouvasaat...
amount good enough to start atleast a small business.....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:07 am

the city i live in has faced the worst scenario.................................something like never happened before.......so am not stranger to all that.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:22 am

Dear Guy
Since your posting has become more understandable and you have not indulge yourself in name calling (Except calling me Sweetie Pie) even though you know that every screen name here in not what it reflects, We had Orthos on this forum who had their screen names ProPig or Frog or Birdie, Most of the people on this forum including me has never used any abusive language about Syedna, we addressed him as Syedna Saheb or Syedna
but let me come to the main topic. I have following questions and I do hope you can reply them honestly and with an open mind
DAWAT-E-HADIYA and SHIAT-E-ALI being Non Profit organizations has responsibilities to account for all its revenue and spending so let us start
1-Can you tell us how much GOLD and CASH was collected for Zarih of Fatema Zehra and since Zarih is not allowed by Saudi where they are storing that Gold and Cash (Usually that should be in ESCROW account)
2-Can you tell us how much money was collected for Saifee Hospital and how many Poor Bohras have received free medical care, this is quantifiable task and most of the Charitable Hospitals globally keep record to keep their Non Profit status. Personally some members of my family who are really ORTHO who went to Saifee Hospital and paid a much higher price for low quality care (no they were not looking for free care, they are well to do)they could have received better care at Jaslok or other premium Hospitals in Mumbai for the same price but they were not given RAZA and you know what that means to an ORTHO
3-Long time ago Saifee Technical School was to be built at Dawood Baugh, Money was collected and no school was ever built, what happened to that fund.
4- CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY PROOF THAT BEFORE THE CURRENT DAIS, IF ANY DAI HAD CALLED HIMSELF AS SULTAN AND HAVE HIS CHILDREN ADDRESSED AS SHAZADAS OR SHEZAADIS.
5-I am sure you love your mother and as a good son will never hesitate to talk about her. how come we do not know anything about Syedna Burhanuddin's mother. how come no one including Syedna talks about her. Quran talks about Prophet Jesus mother Mariam so why not current Syedna who in Waez talks about teaching of Quran and family values
6-If Bohras are paying Wajebaats and Saabil and Fakhir Najwas (I stopped paying Sabeel and Wajebaats as of last year due to my conflict with current Aamil in my city of residence and he refused to accept my contributions), why do Bohras still have to pay to stay in Musafirkhanas.
and Finally
7-Why did NON-BOHRAS were paid more money than BOHRAS when properties were acquired to build Raudt Tahera and what is the current status of grandiose Behndi Bazar project
I do hope we can engage in constructive debate. I am one who does believe that changes can come from within and can not be forced from outside, I still have e jamaat card and will continue to be part of it. I do concur that Bohras Community is very well organized and better than the rest of the Umma but if corruption was rooted out of Kothar and more emphasis was put on higher education than just Ghano Jivo, I think this community would reach for the stars and yes the current Dai and his family has that power to do. I wish instead of Greed and Me-Myself attitude if they would spend atleast 50% of what they keep, Bohras can be an exemplary community among Muslims and that is what REFORMIST HAVE BEEN ASKING. Reformist do not have that kind of financial nor religious power as Kothar has. As truth in posting, I am not a member of Reformsit group.
Now how about your thoughts?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 am

well you wont believe wat relief it is to hear you not reformist not syedna hater....its a long list to reply.....well for that ill have 2 give long replies too which ill try to on sunday when i have free time..........just for the projects which didnt take off...syedna has the money with him and will spend wisely when need be.........if your any closed one is in real need of money for education..try contacting your aamil...he has funds for that.but if the sum required is huge then give him a request ull get the money or atleast a offer for somethin equal......1 guy i know recieved somethin like 5 lakhs for i dunno exactly wat he wanted to study.......your aamil not accepting sabil n so... give it time.when the heat goes down go then...hoping he is havin a good day in office..not all aamils are good administrators i agree..most not even doin their work like moula(tus)wants them to
moula(tus)has never asked us to adress as sultan we do it willingly..u cant if u dont want to.and u can also call shezadas as bhisaab or janaab..i think atleast that much respect they deserve being moula(tus)children.
i honestly have no idea bout moula(tus)mom..but 1 thing is sure this side of story always contain extra dose of pepper and chilli.most times even in sweet dishes.
i have written in my posts somewhere that saifee hospital considers many cases...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 am

there is a lot i wanna say for your post but time doesnt permit me now...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am

Guy
All the questions I raised does not have local Aamil or Jamaat Jurisdiction These are huge projects and huge amount of money,which is regulated directly by SHEZAADA and DAWAT e HADIYAH to which no local Aamil has a say so please do not divert the responsibility or accountability to local Jamaats or Aamil. Saifee Hospital is controlled by Idris BS while Dawat e Hadiyah USA is controlled by Malik Ul Ashtar BS, so the accountability is at the highest level and as the saying goes BUCK STOPS HERE and if Syedna is not aware of these problems then there is a serious lack of oversight. Being head of the community if Syedna can bask in the glory then he has to take account of the corruptions too. BTW my local Aaamil is a professional person but a Gung Ho type who does not mix with anyone except the Abdes and his social life revolves around DAREES.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:07 pm

The Government of Saudi Arabia has instructed strictly that no showoff should be done at airport or any part of the Kingdome. Local Bohras were summoned at Azizia Muwaed at 10.30 this morning and asked to restrain and not to go to Airport, not to chant or shout slogans of "Maula Maula" and do not bend or do anything unislamic.

This visit will be very low profile in public however lot of arrangement has been made in Easy Makan (bohra rubaat of Makkah). Soon after arrival their will be deedar of Syedna and other program wll take place.

Around 1000 bohras from Dammam and Riyadh already has arrived in Makkah.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

well you wont believe wat relief it is to hear you not reformist not syedna hater
Dear Guy: I am pleased to read that you did realize that "reformists" are not syedna hater. You are so very right. You can not bring about a positive change by hatred and discrimination. One can only be reformed by perseverence and determination.
You did admit that there are lot of corruption and problems. Is it a sin to point out such things or try to correct it.
But every little criticism is taken as either syedna bashing or religion bashing. Which in any case is not true. If you dont pay sabeel, you dont pay wajebat or any other extortion, but you had taken misaq you do believe in Dai and Dawat why shouldn't you be accorded the religious rights that you rightly deserve, that includes marriage, burial, misaq of your children and so forth and so on.
You know that according to our religion, mandatory are misaq and belief in our doctorine ( i.e. Dai and Dawat). These are the only pre requisite of being Bohra. You know and I know that Syedna Saheb has not changed, altered, added, or substarcted these. If bohras are denied their basic religious rights due to money ( non payment of arbitiraly imposed extrotion). Is it correct or to ask for it is "hatred of Syedna saheb".

You would also appreciate the fact that right now our religion is being run as a corporation for the benefits of an extended family. Syedna Saheb's extended family almost numbers 1000. most of them live in saifee and badri mahal, now according to which religious dictum am I to contribute for their extravagant life style, and why dont I have a right not to contribute.

It seems like whole religion and its fundamentals revolve around money and wealth. you will concur it is not religion. You will also admit that no body owns religion, and no body should claim as such, but in our case each tom and harry lays proprietory claim on our religion. And wants us to believe in their proprietorship.

During Hazrat Ali's khilafat, his sons imam hassan and imam hussain were not enjoying special privilages or were not called prince. Imam Hassan specially was engaged in ordinary daily life, he was trading goats and sheeps for his living. Hazat Ali did not claim any special prefrence for his family or mumineen in his time were not denied any religious rights just becasue they did not pay, even zakat as he as rightly chosen khalifatul mumineen had every right to collect it for bait ul maal.

I hope you do understand where I am getting at.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:and ya bout the incident...i know that person..he gets a good amount every year in ramzan from mouvasaat...
Please refer the article "Poverty amongst Bohras" by Omabharti on this forum.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm

sammy dude.

we have seen plenty of blind abde believers like you over the years come and go, trying their best to explain away the nonsense dished out to us. some take the practical tack, bhai evu to badhu chala kare, badha religions ma evuj che, some try to divert the topic by putting the blame on amils and thus absolving the syedna of any complicity, some start abusing all and sundry, some start by discrediting the reformists themselves and hope that by throwing enough muck on them something will stick and somehow bring the reformists down to the base level of the fanatics who practice shirk day in and day out.

when nothing works then they accuse the reformists of starting another religion and competing with syedna and having jealousy at the 'great success and prosperity' of bohras ad nauseum..

look dude, when anyone gives money to any organisation which claims to use it to do charity or for any specific stated purpose like building masjids or giving interest free loans etc, by law they have the right to ask where its being spent. its only among the bohras that you are prevented from asking and threatened if you persist. not only that, you are branded a muddai and syedna hater as you show no faith in him and are accusing him of being a thief etc etc.. !! this is like 'ulta chor kotwal ko daante'.

i have every right to ask any questions i want because i am a bohra belonging to the jamaat and not of the reformists. being a bohra does not mean they can loot me as much as i want and i have to keep silent and two-bit sycophants can come here and call me and others syedna haters just for refusing to be a sheep like you, sammy dude.

if syedna is ghaib na malik and can see people 10,000 miles away and know their thoughts and pain, why cant he see how his followers are being screwed left and right by his own paid mercenaries??

sammy dude, by your calling me syedna hater, it will not stop me and countless others from exposing the corruption, hypocrisy and shirk going on in our community. and your running away like a coward and not answering questions to the point proves you have no defense and you are one of them too.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Syedna arrived finally on board of Jet airways regular flight at 10.35 pm. He and his sons came out from VIP lounge where four Official from Makkah/Jeddah jamat has arranged two cars for them. They directly proceeded to Makkah and reached around 11.50 pm. While other relatives and bohras around 30 peoples came out from regular terminal. Around 12 people were there for their reception and they proceeded to Makkah in two busses and carvan of few cars to Makkah and reached there around 1.30 am.

I must appreciate the local Jamat who has make sure that no show off should take place at airport. Tomorrow Syedna saheb will perform Umra at 9.30 inshallah.

Around 2000 bohras are expected to perform Umra with him. May allah accept his and the fellow bohras Umra and give them guidance. Ameen

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Dear Hussain Bhai
Thank you for updating us. you are the best source. Among Bohras, it is believed and stressed that one should not do TAWAF on second floor. they insist that they should do tawaf at ground level. i wonder how Syedna with his health problem will be able to do Tawaf on his feet. As far as I know Saudis are not going to bend the rules and allow him wheel chair or palki access at the ground level. I hope you can tell us exactly how things are done there. Since he is enjoying VIP treatment, is he going to do Salat with the rest of Muslims or he is going to disappoint his host by walking out during Salat times.
Please also keep us updated on his trip to Janat Ul Baqih, Last time Iranians tried and they were arrested and it was Foreign Minister of Iran who personally flew to Saudi to get those Iranians releases thus averting a major crisis between Iran and Saudi.
Bohras do not wield such power with Saudi so it will be interesting to see how they behave
Is he getting any audience with the Royal family of Saudi Govt?
Too many questions but will be interesting to know the real fact from the fiction which will be posted on ORTHO SITES

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:The Government of Saudi Arabia has instructed strictly that no showoff should be done at airport or any part of the Kingdome. Local Bohras were summoned at Azizia Muwaed at 10.30 this morning and asked to restrain and not to go to Airport, not to chant or shout slogans of "Maula Maula" and do not bend or do anything unislamic.

This visit will be very low profile in public however lot of arrangement has been made in Easy Makan (bohra rubaat of Makkah). Soon after arrival their will be deedar of Syedna and other program wll take place.

Around 1000 bohras from Dammam and Riyadh already has arrived in Makkah.
do u have a copy of instructions....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:and ya bout the incident...i know that person..he gets a good amount every year in ramzan from mouvasaat...
Please refer the article "Poverty amongst Bohras" by Omabharti on this forum.
will sure do.........time permitting