Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Brother accountability,

You are right as I have worked with the same airport and I know the people over there. If you have anything you want people to know you may forward it to admin and they can published it for you.

As I have mentioned in my post that there is lot I did not want to write as I don't want to hurt the feeling of people from other side.
Hussain Bhai and Br. Accountability
I think members of this board deserves to know about those two postings regarding luggage. Kotharis have never shied away from hurting NOT ONLY THE FEELINGS BUT HURTING THEM PHYSICALLY, ASK SHAKIR TEZOON OR DR. ENGINEER.
If you do not, then Abdes will use that as another excuse to start throwing GAALI at you.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

omabharti wrote:
All the information posted by you on this forum IN ADVANCE STOPPED THE SPIN MACHINE OF KOTHAR FROM SPREADING THE WRONG INFORMATION.
brother oma,

i disagree. i was shocked to discover that bohras around the world have been led to believe that:

1. that syedna was 'invited" by saudi govt to lay foundation stone for our reclaimed land which was forcibly taken and demolished by the saudis!
2. that we 'won our case" and saudi govt had to give back our property!.
3. that not only bohras but all other muslims from around the world were denied umra visas so that syedna can do his umra in peace!

the same circular which was posted here originating from saifee mahal, has been sent to each and every jamaat around the world and all the amils in each and every town, city and village were instructed to convey this message of 'bushra' during their majlises. sweets were distributed in many places and mataam was also done in celebration.

i have spoken with friends and relations in uk, india, pakistan, usa and africa and they all confirmed that their amil announced that we have got our land back and foundation stone was laid for the construction. when i pointed out the real facts, they refused to believe it and i had to give up as i didnt want to quarrel with them.

inspite of so many bohras in saudi, the kothar has no fear spreading these outright lies. but its not surprising knowing how they got away with misinformation and lies in the case of syedna boarding the same plane as bhai asgharali engineer and getting him beaten up, the outrageous lies spread after ex syedna lost the chandabhai galla case, or the murder of the 4 ustads, the nathwani commission, the grandiose projects of saifee technical institute and others, the real background behind the project of saifee hospital or the collection of gold for zareeh of fatema. they are masters at the art of twisting facts and uttering lies of such magnitude from the dawat ni gaadi and with such confidence that it takes your breath away!

when 99% of the bohras live in ignorance, such strategems work perfectly as they can be easily manipulated and fooled.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Oma,

You have again displayed your foolishness by claiming that posts of Hussain_KSA has influenced the Kothar.

I considered Hussain_KSA to be one of the few sensible progs but by making fun of 'Matam' and asking bohras to sing "Ghanu Jeevo" and to eat "Dal Chawal.." he has displayed his immaturity. I would still thank Hussain_KSA for keeping us updated. But I would humbly request that a person of your stature, whether a believer or not should refrain from sheer mockery.

I don't see any logic how confiscating of luggage should be seen as proving our dai wrongful. Instead it shows the hatred in mind of wahabis against dai and the bohras as a whole.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm

admirer wrote:
I don't see any logic ....
how can you? when a person is fed lies, false miracles and deceit day in day out, further re-inforced with a regime of self-flagellation and dcp, his sense of logic is flushed down the toilet as was yours.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Br Al Zulfikar, I have to disagree with you, as you cannot flush anything down the toilet that you do not posess

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Oma,

You have again displayed your foolishness by claiming that posts of Hussain_KSA has influenced the Kothar.
Well, well, well It was on this forum that some one exposed picture of Envelope with Money showing and soon after it was exposed and debated here on this forum, the picture was removed from the Malumaat website. Any more proof that Kothar gets influenced by this forum

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm new here and I wanted to see the picture, but couldn't see it since its been removed. Maybe in future if someone discovers something of the sort, they can take a screenshot of the screen and email it to admin to post on the blog here. Screenshot would be good as it would show the website as well.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 am

az,
can we see a copy of that circular please....or is it 1 more figment of your vast imagination...its you who is spreading lies..
its a open fact that the old rubaat place is gone and the foundation stone laid was for a new place............

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 am

omabharti wrote:
Oma,

Well, well, well It was on this forum that some one exposed picture of Envelope with Money showing and soon after it was exposed and debated here on this forum, the picture was removed from the Malumaat website. Any more proof that Kothar gets influenced by this forum
that pic is still there in malumaat n zen..so are many similar pics...you guys pose no threat....moreover its not cash in envelopes anymore..its either a DD or a reciept............

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 am

that pic is still there in malumaat n zen..so are many similar pics...you guys pose no threat....moreover its not cash in envelopes anymore..its either a DD or a reciept............
Why you wants to prove that you are liar. We all know what cash is and what DD is. WE all have seen the cash in the photo and vanished when it is discussed in this forum. May be a moziza!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 am

that pic is still there in malumaat n zen..so are many similar pics.
SO GUY HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE US WRONG. CAN YOU GET THE LINK OF THAT PICTURE. SINCE YOU ARE THE DEFENDER OF THAT PICTURE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE PROOF (incidentally you always asked for proof and most of us have provided like I did with grandnephew of Syedna with corruption and attack on Shakir Tezoon)

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

omabharti wrote:
that pic is still there in malumaat n zen..so are many similar pics.
SO GUY HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE US WRONG. CAN YOU GET THE LINK OF THAT PICTURE. SINCE YOU ARE THE DEFENDER OF THAT PICTURE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE PROOF (incidentally you always asked for proof and most of us have provided like I did with grandnephew of Syedna with corruption and attack on Shakir Tezoon)
that was o proof..there was no conclusive angle in that story..it could have been 1000 reasons.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 am

Maqbool wrote:
Why you wants to prove that you are liar. We all know what cash is and what DD is. WE all have seen the cash in the photo and vanished when it is discussed in this forum. May be a moziza!!
the point is...even if its cash,there is nothin wrong with it........we all know wat is najwa and how much a ziafat costs...so that pic proves nothin

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
admirer wrote:
I don't see any logic ....
how can you? when a person is fed lies, false miracles and deceit day in day out, further re-inforced with a regime of self-flagellation and dcp, his sense of logic is flushed down the toilet as was yours.
If you think I am an ignorant fool, so be it. If you think that bohras are fed lies and are cheated by the clergy, what have you done at your level to educate people about it. Just beating around the same bush on this forum won't serve any purpose.

In totality, you still remain a loser. I am content being a bohra but you are, not and unwillingly also you have to call yourself a "dawoodi bohra". What a shame!

If the progs are so learned, what have they done to spread knowledge and education ( i just don't mean religious education). How have the progs used their knowledge and education for the overall upliftment of the society?

You are acting like those learned jihadis whose motto is just to spew venom and hatred.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm

admirer wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: how can you? when a person is fed lies, false miracles and deceit day in day out, further re-inforced with a regime of self-flagellation and dcp, his sense of logic is flushed down the toilet as was yours.
If you think I am an ignorant fool, so be it. If you think that bohras are fed lies and are cheated by the clergy, what have you done at your level to educate people about it. Just beating around the same bush on this forum won't serve any purpose.

In totality, you still remain a loser. I am content being a bohra but you are, not and unwillingly also you have to call yourself a "dawoodi bohra". What a shame!

If the progs are so learned, what have they done to spread knowledge and education ( i just don't mean religious education). How have the progs used their knowledge and education for the overall upliftment of the society?

You are acting like those learned jihadis whose motto is just to spew venom and hatred.
blind admirer,

when people like you come to this forum to read and respond, albeit in your own one-track-minded slavish way to defend the criminals, that in itself is proof that this forum works. where it fails is when it cannot educate people like you inspite of there being enough material on this forum's archives and the reason is clear. its because when people like you are determined to remain blind and remain ignorant out of fear of facing unpleasant facts, then nothing, no amount of education will work on them. hope that answers your question.

the dawoodi bohra beliefs, practices and traditions have prevailed for over 650 years and we are proud of it. what we are not proud of is what the last 2 dai's have made it today, twisted it, perverted it and hijacked it for their own interests. so your crowing about being a fanatic abde syedna type of dawoodi bohra means nothing, except a complete ignorance of our faith, our scriptures and our history. what you are following today is in fact not the original dawoodi bohra religion but a strange, mutated cult which is islamic and bohra only in name.

as for upliftment of society, please show how many orphanages, homes for widows and destitute children, colleges and schools (not pathetic madrassas inside markaz's ) has the syedna established inspite of the billions he collects every year? how many techinical and vocational institutes, how many bodies for upliftment of poor bohras, how many research institutes or charitable trusts that he has established? please provide details, not vague statements of his niraali shaan.

inspite of extremely limited resources, see how many charitable bodies and trusts that the reformists jamaat has established in udaipur and wherever reformist jamaats exist. first look inside your own filthy closet before pointing at others.

as for spewing venom and hatred, we have the examples of your fellow abdes here, haggun, aziz, yrself and many others like pig, frog, bird, etc etc staring us in the face.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:az,
can we see a copy of that circular please....or is it 1 more figment of your vast imagination...its you who is spreading lies..
its a open fact that the old rubaat place is gone and the foundation stone laid was for a new place............
gay sammy dude,

perhaps you have been blinded by the brainwashing you receive in your jammat. i had posted the circular in the form of an email in this same thread, reproducing it here again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moazzaz mumineen of the Toronto Anjuman

Baad afzalusalaam

With great joy, we inform you that Aqa Moula(TUS) performed Ta'sis (ground-breaking) ceremony of Mahal-us-Saifee today in Makkah Mukarramah. As you know the Saudis had demolished the original structure built by Syedna Taher Saifuddin(TUS) for Imam-us-Zamaan many years back.

Now that we have re-possessed the land, a "shandar" imarat will rise and beautify the neighbourhood of haram Sharif.

Janab Aami saheb urges all mumineen to celebrate this event by serving tonight "choba" (sodhamnu) in your homes. It is a victory of great proportions for Aqa Moula (May He remain baki salamat ta hashr) and for all of us - his udna followers. Hak has finally triumphed over "baatil".

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you can verify that this is true by checking with other bohras in toronto and also by contacting the amil of toronto. here is his address and tel nos:

Amil Saheb Abi Tameem Bhai Saheb Husamuddin
Tell 1(905) 882-5139
Cell 1(416) 953-9619
Email abitameembhaisaheb@yahoo.ca

since you know that the old rubat was demolished and a hospital is coming up in its place, then you will understand the lies that saifee mahal is coming up with so blatantly around the world. need more proof?

Human

Unread post by Human » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Al Zulfiqar,

Relating to your post, I once happened to ask the same question in person to an educated orthodox dawoodi bohra (definitely more mannered and civilised than some of the ortho fools on this forum). Since I'm a humanitarian worker, I asked him what does our community do for the people. The answers I was given were as below. I'm numbering them so they are easier to read.
1. We have built Saifee Hospital
2. We have Madresas that provide education and 'ilm' that would give our kids a better future and teach them the necessary holy concepts to make them better humans
3. We have 'musafir khana' facilities in all the major cities that provides our people good accommodation and food for certain days
4. Karz-e-Hasana is available for those in need

I heard his reply and didn't feel like debating any further but just gave him a polite taunt asking if his kids studied in Madresa (I knew they didn't). He replied they go to a private school (its a very famous private catholic school) but they still go to madresa for ilm lessons in the evenings.

My question to him was what have we done for the people and inspite of being educated, his answers were self-centred to our community. I wonder if we really need musafir khana facilities. To be able to get a room in musafir khanas like Ahmedabad, you need a fat salaam and preferrably a green safai chitthi and some right links! The same goes for Karz-e-Hasana. You'd need gold or some security deposit on top of good relations with the aamil and the right connections to secure funds from karz-e-hasana.

To my knowledge and please correct me if I'm wrong, our community (as in kothar) have not done anything for the humanitarian cause. Surely they can do good things with those rooms filled with cash, gold and diamonds in saifee mahal!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 am

guy_sam2005
the point is...even if its cash,there is nothin wrong with it........we all know wat is najwa and how much a ziafat costs...so that pic proves nothing
It proves a lot, that is the reason it is removed as soon it discussed on this board.

By the way will you please enlighten us about the present Zi-afat cost? I heard that because of recession it was reduced but again it is increased.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:00 pm

see how gay sammy dude has disappeared after asking for proof and getting it slapped in his face?

these abde cowards will come and challenge like paper tigers, and when confronted with the truth will run like sewage rats... :mrgreen:

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:22 am

Brother Admirer.

I am on vacation so could not reply your post earlier. I apologies for hurting yours or any ones feeling on this forum. I got irrated when some one used foul language against me. However, It was my mistake I should not have wrote those words. I request you and all others to ignore my comment.

Admin,

Please delete my post in response to Haggun nufs.

Brother Mustansir,

I received you mail and I will write to you soon once I come back from vacation.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:see how gay sammy dude has disappeared after asking for proof and getting it slapped in his face?

these abde cowards will come and challenge like paper tigers, and when confronted with the truth will run like sewage rats... :mrgreen:
az i have not..i was on tour.nyways.there has to be some mistake ..i or anyone here has not recieved any such thing.and all who went for haj can confirm that we are not gettin that land back for sure.and az why do u have 2 hate me so much.
if u can type bad of me so can i.we are just 2 ppl with diff ideologies.or is it that you on warpath with us?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:56 am

I wonder when Syedna visited the grave of Prophet (SAW) and did dua . how did he react knowing that the two graves next to Prophet belongs to Khalifas on whom he says Laanat. If he performed Salwat facing the Prophet(saw)grave that Salwaat would have gone to all three inside the Zarih and if he did Laanat it would have also affected Prophet (saw) Nauzubillah
What a predicament for Syenda. Also not being allowed in Janat Ul Baqhi ( I can say proudly that I went to Jannat ul Baqhi every time I went for Umrah and once for Hajj) atleast that way I had been privileged better than Shazaadas and Syedna
LAANAT BESHUMAR ( I WANT TO SAVE HN FROM DOING THAT ALREADY)
BTW HN did you know the Kuffars used to do too many LAANATS on Prophet(SAW) and had praised on his enemies and so was the Yazid who asked his disciples to do LAANAT on Imam Hussain and asked to be praised for himself and see what the results are. So be careful HISTORY DOES REPEAT ITSELF.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:32 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:see how gay sammy dude has disappeared after asking for proof and getting it slapped in his face?

az i have not..i was on tour.nyways.there has to be some mistake ..i or anyone here has not recieved any such thing.and all who went for haj can confirm that we are not gettin that land back for sure.and az why do u have 2 hate me so much.
if u can type bad of me so can i.we are just 2 ppl with diff ideologies.or is it that you on warpath with us?
@guy,
Please look back on your own actions. AZ does not hate you. He is commenting on your actions. It is you, who have posted, opinions full of hatred and gaali galoch when you started posting on this forum. If there is change of heart and truth has dawned on you, apologise to all those on whom you have spouted venom and people will start respecting your right to your opinion. They are just reacting your earlier harsh and unreasonable posts full of swear words.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

can u post a single post of mine wit a foul word please?????????????????

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:13 pm

sammy dude,

let me make one thing clear. i do not hate you and have nothing personal against you. what i hate and despise to the point of disgust is your pretense of acting stupid and deliberately twisting every effort of the reformists to bring about genuine reform in the way our community functions, or is made to function by the kothar, by ridiculing it and trying to portray that all that the syedna and his parasitic family does is perfectly ok, is 100% islamic and in conformity with our deen.

it has been pointed out to you where syedna is doing wrong things based on the quran and our scriptures, but you not only refuse to believe but pour scorn on those who wish to see this immoral, unreligious and unethical behaviour and exploitation be removed.

you are a hypocrite, an ignorant and immature person with no knowledge of islam and our bohra faith and arrogant to boot. you have a right to believe in whatever you like. only dont call it islam or true bohra religion and stop labelling those who do as syedna haters. no matter how stupid or bigoted you are, i cannot ignore you as a human being or mistreat you. what i will hate is your misplaced ideology and your efforts at remaining ignorant and refusing to keep an open mind and seeking the truth.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 pm

that pic is still there in malumaat n zen..so are many similar pics
Guy_Sam,

Can you please provide us with the links to these photos? I would like to see them.

Please do not run away because that is what an ortho usually does when asked for proof