Sacrilegous Revisionism by Kothari Bohras!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Sacrilegous Revisionism by Kothari Bohras!!

Unread post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2000 12:42 am

1. The following is the daily Tasbeeh and Dua and its English translations recited after every Fardh during the Holy month of Ramadhan.<p>Allah'humma Haza Shahro Ramazaan<br>Al-lazi on'zela fi hi Quran<br>Hudal'lin-naase va Ba'iyenaa't-im-minal huda val furq'aan<br>Allah'humma Barik lana fi Shahre-Ramazaan<br>Va A'Inna Alai-he va-takab'balho minna, In-naka Ala Kulle Sha'in Qadir<br>O Allah this is the month of Ramadhan in which was revealed the Quran as a guidance to people with clear signs and arguments. O Allah increase Thy blessings upon us during this month, help us to observe its requirements and accept our Prayers and supplications. Indeed Thou has power over everything.<p>La-ilaha I'llall'ah, Astagfirullah, Allah'humma inni As-Alokal Janna'h, Va<br>A'auzo beka min'an ' Naar<br>There is no God other than Allah. I seek forgiveness from Allah. I ask Thee O Allah to include me among those deserving paradise and to deliver me from Fire (of hell).<p>2. In its posting to the "'Dawoodi BohraNet'" dawoodi-bohras@mumineen.org<br>on Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:24:58 +0300 by one <br>Abde Syedna(TUS)<br>Huzefa M Fakhruddin Darolywala<br>huzefad@duc.com.kw<br>Kuwait<p>by its blatant and sacrilegious revisionism has posted the following. Clearly the prayers and supplications to Almighty Allah has been changed to mean Aqua Moula Dai Burhanuddin Saheb. Hitherto the fundamentalists claimed that the Dai is the Imam on earth. Now they are emulating the Muqqadas Moula who claimed under Oath in the famous Chandabhai Gala Case that for all purposes he was Bohra's God on Earth. Even the collections of Vajebaat is rationalised and supplanted as "to observe its requirements". Moulana is also compared to the Holy Quran; and he will accept all our prayers and supplications during <br>the Holy Month. Astaghfirullah!!<p>3. Here is the text of the letter. Compare the highlighted version to the one above which is the literal Arabic translations:<p>Baad Afzalus Salaam,<p>After offering Alf Sajadaat of "Shukr" in Hazrat Aaliyah, Imamiyah,<br>Nooraniyah, Qudsaniyah, we mumineen of Kuwait, received the Barakaat of<br>Lailatul Qadr, before it comes. Aqa Moula (TUS) accepted the Araz of<br>mumineen of Kuwait. It was the Azeem Ehsaan of Al-Haddul Anjabul-Asad Wal<br>Farkatul Azhar wal Qauqab-ul-Anwar Syedi Taha Bhaisaheb Bin Shehzada<br>Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin, and strong efforts and hard work by our<br>Aamilsaheb Shabbir Bhaisaheb Nomani and Moawin AamilSaheb Taher Bhaisaheb<br>Vaziri, that, this was possible.<p>Lailatul Qadr is "Khair" than 1000 months, and we mumineen, got the "sawaab"<br>of thousands of months of Namaaz, by praying behind Aqa Moula (TUS). Also<br>Tana'z-Zalol Mala'ekato-----Ye Raat ma Malaekat ne utaraa KAUN? Aqa Moula<br>(TUS) ne Kuwait na mumineen na Darmiyaan Utaraa. Min Kulle Amrin<br>Salaam-----there is Peace in every 'Amar'. He'ya Hat'ta Mat'La-il<br>Fajr-----till morning. i.e. This Barakaat will remain till the morning of<br>Qayamat, Nasalo me ye Didar ni Barakaat Baaki Rehse.<p>Moula (TUS) gave us the Sharaf of Lailatul Jumo'a and it is said that<br>"Farishta" do Nida on this night that "O' Khair na Talab Karnar Aage Aawo,<br>ane Shar na Talab Karnar Dur thao" So this "Farishta" was amongst us, during<br>that night, showering Barakaat every seconds. The Dua which we recite<br>(Allah'humma haza Shahro Ramazaan.....) after every Faraz, during this Holy<br>month, really came true for the mumineen of Kuwait. How ? The Dua is as :<p>Allah'humma Haza Shahro Ramazaan<br>(Ya'Allah, this is the holy month of Ramazaan)<br>Al-lazi on'zela fi hi Quran<br>(Hamara Darmiyaan Quran-e-Natiq (Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS)) ne utara)<br>Hudal'lin-naase va Ba'iyenaa't-im-minal huda val furq'aan<br>(To give Hidayat to mumineen and separate truth from falsehood)<br>Allah'humma Barik lana fi Shahre-Ramazaan<br>(Moula (TUS) Blessed us in this month, by doing Dua for all mumineen who already gave and will give Vajebaat in this month. <br>BARIK LANA, "Khuda<br>Mumineen ne ghani Barakat Aapjo")<br>Va A'Inna Alai-he va-takab'balho minna, In-naka Ala Kulle Sha'in Qadir<br>(Moula (TUS) accepted our Ibadat of Namaaz, Roza and Vajebaat.)<br>La-ilaha I'llall'ah, Astagfirullah, Allah'humma inni As-Alokal Janna'h, Va<br>A'auzo beka min'an ' Naar<br>(Moula (TUS) Forgave all our sins, by coming in this Daska of Maghferat and<br>we asked for Jannat, which Aqa Moula (TUS) gave us by doing Bayaan and<br>Buka'a of Aqa Hussain (AS)-------Ek Aan'so na Badal Aan'th(Eight) Jannat.<br>Jannat Aapi Jhannam si Bachavi Lidha.)<p>Moula (TUS) granted us this Azeem Neamat, Qab-las'Suwaal. There were also<br>Araz from other Bilaads, but Aqa Moula(TUS) granted the sharaf to mumineen<br>of Kuwait, So how much shukr is Laazim to our Kuwait mumineen, that, even if<br>we made 'jooti' for our Moula (TUS) from our skin, one-tenth of one-tenth of<br>one-tenth shukr bhi Adaa na kari Sake.<p>In His Bayaan, Aqa Moula (TUS) ye Farmayu, that "I remembered mumineen in<br>Ziarat of Aqa Hussain (AS) and when I will go from here to Mumbai, I will<br>remember all of you in Ziarat of Bawaji Saheb Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA)".<br>So If Moula (TUS) never forget us in any of His prayers and Ziarat, So how<br>we mumineen forget Him in our Dua. In every Sajdaa we gave, we should always<br>pray to Allah that,<p>May Allah give Aqa Moula(TUS) long and healthy life, at this age of 89, till<br>the Day of Qayamat(AMEEN).<p><br>Abde Syedna(TUS)<br>Huzefa M Fakhruddin Darolywala<br>huzefad@duc.com.kw<br>Kuwait<p><br>

Re: Sacrilegous Revisionism by Kothari Bohras!!

Unread post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2000 1:25 pm

Thank you for exposing this!!! You have clearly shown the shirk (associating partners with Allah) in the minds of orthodox Bohras. Astaghfirullah! May Allah keep us away from such mushrikeen!<p>There is none to be worshipped except Allah.<br>