Popularity of this website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Popularity of this website

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 pm

webdevabs wrote:They are all not official websites of Dawat nor does their names are illogical. They are not maintained by people from Kothar.
The Malumaat Team
Shahzada Aliwaqar Idris BS Badruddin Saheb
- Mentor / Guidance

Janab Kinana BS Jamaluddin
- Advisor (Aamilsaheb - Dubai)

Sheikh Jabir Rasheed
- Founder
Sheikh Murtaza J Rasheed
- Chief Editor & Co-Founder
Mulla Hussein J Rasheed
- Co-Cheif Editor
Mulla Huzefa J Rasheed
- Co-editor & Reporter
Mulla Mustafa Shk. Taher Rasheed
- Reporter (Aamilsaheb-Sami)
AbdulQader BS Quresh BS Moiny
- Reporter (Aamilsaheb - Delhi)
Moiz bhai Sitabkhan
- Software Application Developer
Mulla Mufaddal Bootwala
- Malumaat Forum Support
Sheikh Murtaza Janoowalla
- Reporter (East Africa Bilad)
Mulla Huzeifa M. Karimjee
- Reporter (East Africa Bilad)
Mulla Kaizer Vasi
- Official Photographer (Mumbai)
Murtaza bhai Rampurawala
- Reporter (Mumbai)
Huzefa bhai Merchant
- Reporter (Mumbai)
Murtaza BS Zakavi
- Reporter (Mumbai / Surat)
Sheikh Zoeb Merchant
- Reporter/Photographer (Dubai)
Hassan bhai Alibhai
- Reporter/Photographer (London)
Mu.Shabbir Shk.Yahya Zakir
- Reporter
Quraish Bhai Umrethi
- Reporter (Mumbai)

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Human wrote:jacksparrow didn't comment on my post above.
webdevabs and guy_sam, would any of you want to comment?
Have patience bhai, I cannot reply to all the post at the same time..will surely get back to you on this.

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

dear ghulam muhammed,

I said "Official". I hoped that you guys know what is the meaning of "official" but you don't.

Ex: Mr.Narayanmurthy of Infosys is a mentor of lot of organizations. It doesn't mean that all those organizations are "officially" related to Infosys and whatever those organizations does cannot be related to Infosys.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 am

human,
i actually dont wanna reply on that post of yours,,see its your faith..i personally feel moula(tus) is doin what is to e done.i dont agree that shezada,s are wrong ..
yes in this age mumin's aqeedo is very strong.money in not at all a criteria when we in moula(tus)hasrat.we all have differences with local aamils.even more with our own ppl who surround aamils..i dunno bout other but for me those are the guys who are real culprits.
if u feel that i commit a murder and justify it with some aayat in quran it would become logic its your opinion..
i dont think(if there is any please let me know)any sect in muslim emphasises so much other than us on hifz of quran.
we have a separate state of art institute for it.
u say any quran aayat and give any meanin ill have 2 nod my head only as i dont kno wat it really means.so when u dont have a strong belly u need light foods with more energy....

jacksparrow

Unread post by jacksparrow » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 am

omabharti wrote:
jacksparrow
can you prove me that your so called leader Mr. Asghar Ali
Calm down abde, this is not purjosh maatam, Asgharli Engineer never claimed to be a DAI and can you provide me with proof that I or any other progressives ever said that Dr. Engineer is our Dai or that reason our leader. He is an Scholar unlike your Aqa Moula who can not even read from BIG FONTS provided to him

If your Dai is a farishta then how come he needs treatment in Germany. A humble servent who calls himself a SULTAN, A Sultan can not be a humble servent and flies in chartered helicopters and planes and lives in Mahal.
Your brain is so fried that you can not even think properly and compare the things.This is what happens when you keep on reciting Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo
I never told that Asghar Ali Engineer is your DAI, you dont know the difference b/w a Dai and a leader, or is it that you consider all leader's as Dai?

Now coming back to your post..if u read clearly what I wrote was that Huzurala (TUS) is an angel in a human form, so it is obvious that what human feels, he also feels the same way, he needs treatment as well as other do..he has also been born and brought up as we did.

You are so negetive minded that u always think otherwise, the title SULTAN is not claimed by Huzurala (TUS), he has always called himself as "Mamluk-e-Aale Mohammad" (servant of Aale Mohammad). The title of Sultan is given by the leaders all over the world, when Moula travelled to Kuwait and Dubai, he was granted the title of Sultan al-Bohra which is an arabic title(leader of the bohra community), and you narrow minded people can only take meanings otherwise.

What problem have u got if Moula (TUS) travels in charter and lives in Mahal? dont other leaders all over the world travels in charter or lives in their luxirious properties? they are also public servant.. than why such luxury? you are such a narrow minded freak who will do anything or think anything to prove Moula (TUS) wrong.

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 am

omabharti wrote: If your Dai is a farishta then how come he needs treatment in Germany.
With this logic Nabi saheb and all Imams should never have passed away. They shouldn't have fallen ill all their lives.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 am

What problem have u got if Moula (TUS) travels in charter and lives in Mahal? dont other leaders all over the world travels in charter or lives in their luxirious properties? they are also public servant.. than why such luxury? you are such a narrow minded freak who will do anything or think anything to prove Moula (TUS) wrong.

No problem at all if moula travels in chartered flights and lives in palace provided if all these luxuries is out of his own hard-earned money... and not the money which he pulls out of fooling his own followers. He talks in length about the prophet and ahle bait.... but it seems he's missed out on the message completely... which makes him a hypocrite, a liar and fraud.

You should be ashamed of defending your moula... If he cannot practice what he preaches, he should atleast have the decency to preach what he practices.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 pm

webdevabs wrote:
omabharti wrote: If your Dai is a farishta then how come he needs treatment in Germany.
With this logic Nabi saheb and all Imams should never have passed away. They shouldn't have fallen ill all their lives.
Please try and understand the fallacy in the logic above:
1. Neither Nabi Saheb, nor any of the Imams claimed to be farishtas, however abdes have been conditioned to believe the Syedna is one. The statement by Omabharti was to point out the fallacy.
2. The second fallacy is that according to the Shia Ismaili faith according which the Syedna claims legitimacy, the Syedna is just an officer of the Daawat. he cannot claim the authority nor the masumiat of the Imams.

Let us accept that he is human and has human frailities and can err like other human. Let us accept that he is a religious leader only, not a divinely appointed lord and master of our souls. Let him accept that he is not "ilahul ardh", a claim that even Nabi Saheb has not made.

It is only when he makes such claims, that the contradictions come up. Once he accepts that he is only "Primus inter pares" then a lot of problems will be cleared.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

jacksparrow wrote:What problem have u got if Moula (TUS) travels in charter and lives in Mahal? dont other leaders all over the world travels in charter or lives in their luxirious properties? they are also public servant.. than why such luxury?
Bro jacksparrow,

When you say "other leaders" do you mean the famous ones who have huge following like Asaram bapu, Swami Nityanand, Sri sri Ravishankar, Sathya Sai baba or the Pope ? If you say so then I fully endorse your views but what we are talking about is the religion of Islam and its torchbearers which mola claims to follow. Prove that Rasul Allah (s.a.w.), Mola Ali (a.s.) and the other torchbearers of Islam :

ever lived in palaces,

ever visited their followers residence only on reciept of a fat sum of money,

ever gave religious sanctity to Masjids only if the same was transferred in their names and an amount equivalent to the cost of masjid was paid to them,

ever sold titles,

ever extorted money from the relatives of the dead ones,

ever sold graves and fixed prices of graves depending on the locality of the kabrastan,

ever prevented any muslim from entering Masjids.

ever compromised with enemies and mass murderers of muslims and felicitate them.

Lets get a convincing reply from you on the above then I will come up with some more questions.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

webdevabs wrote:I said "Official". I hoped that you guys know what is the meaning of "official" but you don't.

Ex: Mr.Narayanmurthy of Infosys is a mentor of lot of organizations. It doesn't mean that all those organizations are "officially" related to Infosys and whatever those organizations does cannot be related to Infosys.
Bro webdevabs,

By making such statements more and more people are getting convinced that kothar is highly successful in brainwashing the ignorant masses who easily fall in their trap because by virtue of this statement you are giving legitimacy to the evils and corruption of all the amils and zaadas who manage the daawat's finances under various tanzeems and sansthas of which mola is the mentor and as per your logic he is not answerable for any misdeeds in committees in which he is a mentor.

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 pm

bhai ghulam mohammed,

We are talking about "Official" organizations. Those tanzeems and committees which handle finances are "Official". The websites like mumineen, malumaat etc.. are not official.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:32 am

by ghulam muhammed on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

jacksparrow wrote:
What problem have u got if Moula (TUS) travels in charter and lives in Mahal? dont other leaders all over the world travels in charter or lives in their luxirious properties? they are also public servant.. than why such luxury?

Bro jacksparrow,

When you say "other leaders" do you mean the famous ones who have huge following like Asaram bapu, Swami Nityanand, Sri sri Ravishankar, Sathya Sai baba or the Pope ? If you say so then I fully endorse your views but what we are talking about is the religion of Islam and its torchbearers which mola claims to follow. Prove that Rasul Allah (s.a.w.), Mola Ali (a.s.) and the other torchbearers of Islam :

ever lived in palaces,

ever gave religious sanctity to Masjids only if the same was transferred in their names and an amount equivalent to the cost of masjid was paid to them,

ever sold titles,

ever sold graves and fixed prices of graves depending on the locality of the kabrastan,

ever compromised with enemies and mass murderers of muslims and felicitate them.

Lets get a convincing reply from you on the above then I will come up with some more questions.

ever lived in palaces,
Fatimid Imams of Cairo are example

Kindly check what Fakhir Najwas were gifted as a norm to Imams in Egypt.Or you devise a better way to arrange Ziyafats when thier is a huge queue for the same, Any criterion better than Money ??
Please refer to Rasullalah (saw) asking to burn down a mosque which was constructed without his(saw) permission
ever sold titles,
if you are talking about some people who in your view were not legible enough for the title than you might agree that some times to save people from a greater sin they are caught before hand and given some designation in the society which can prevent them from committing further sin.
can be a local administrative problem, but please elaborate on extortion part as what was money asked for, and as per my best knowledge no such thing is prevalent in community, even people from Reformist view are given raza without any dilly dally. Insaaf saheb can quote about his brother Hyder Ali Insaaf from Bhopal.

again largely a local administrative issue and can be dealt locally
have you ever heard in any majlis or waez by any amil or from any one that dont let Muslims enter our Masjid, might be some one from local community had objected but nothing as such is a official stand of Dawoodi Bohras. All abd Allah are welcome
ever compromised with enemies and mass murderers of muslims and felicitate them
please refer to Imam Hassan (as) truce with Muawiya, and if you talk about felicitation than the first concern of any leader is safety of his followers and for that sometimes you have to take decision which are hard.

kindly shoot more of your questions and besides if you get time answer my questions on REFORMISTS VIEW thread

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

aqs wrote:Fatimid Imams of Cairo are example
There was complete transperancy with regard to daawat funds and the grieviances of the followers if any were promptly addressed. Moreover Imamat was a state affair which was religous as well as political hence you couldnt expect the head of state to live in a hut. I bet if there was any extended family of Imams who lived an extravagant lifestyle at the cost of daawat money. You delibarately refused to give the example of Mola Ali (a.s.) on which your so called faith totally hinges on to and who inspite of being a Khalifa and having access to baitul maal lived the life of utmost austerity
aqs wrote:Kindly check what Fakhir Najwas were gifted as a norm to Imams in Egypt.Or you devise a better way to arrange Ziyafats when thier is a huge queue for the same, Any criterion better than Money ??
Again, kindly check what najwas were gifted as a norm to the Prophet (s.a.w.) and Mola Ali (a.s.). Or you devise a better way to arrange ziafats for them when the ummat was much larger then the miniscule bohras. Did they choose any criteria least of all money for bestowing their blessings on their followers. There are thousands of examples wherein in no uncertain terms those holy souls have outright rejected monetary benefits at all times.
aqs wrote:Please refer to Rasullalah (saw) asking to burn down a mosque which was constructed without his(saw) permission
On the contrary I request you to please go thru pages of Islamic history and find out as to under what circumstances and why the Prophet (s.a.w.) ordered that the Masjid be burnt. Also you have conveniently skipped my moot question as to whether Prophet (s.a.w.) ever ordered the Masjids to be transferred in His name and ever demanded money from the ummah as a pre condition for giving the same religous sanctity.
aqs wrote:if you are talking about some people who in your view were not legible enough for the title than you might agree that some times to save people from a greater sin they are caught before hand and given some designation in the society which can prevent them from committing further sin.
Firstly let me make it clear that my questions are not based on what I think is right or wrong but on what is right or wrong in the eyes of Allah and Prophet (s.a.w.). The ones who are given scholarly titles are mostly the ones who hardly have even the basic Islamic knowledge and at times are the ones who indulge in haram activities. Now if just by giving them some titles will cleanse them of all the evils then it speaks volumes of your mental calibre. Please for once admit that this whole thing is a farce in order to amass as much wealth as possible. "Mola Ali (a.s.) ki thokaro mein duniya ki daulat thi, lekin aapne hamesha is daulat ko thokar maari" and your mola who claims to be the vicegerent of Mola Ali (a.s.) does exactly the opposite.
aqs wrote:
can be a local administrative problem, but please elaborate on extortion part as what was money asked for, and as per my best knowledge no such thing is prevalent in community, even people from Reformist view are given raza without any dilly dally. Insaaf saheb can quote about his brother Hyder Ali Insaaf from Bhopal.
Local adminstration under whose guidance ??? Now with regard to extortion for the dead, Iam a witness to one family who in the nineties had to shell out a whooping Rs.2.52 lacs to kothar for burying their relative in nariyalwadi kabrastan. Even today no bohra is buried for free inspite of the fact that all religous burial grounds are given by the Indian govt free of cost. Go to the years old nathabhai kabrastan or even some unattended old graves in other kabrastans which are purposely dug up to make way for new dead bodies with the sole purpose of generating more revenue. In a crude language the ones who indulge in such types of Unislamic and Inhuman acts for monetary benefits are called KAFAN CHOR.
aqs wrote:again largely a local administrative issue and can be dealt locally
Accha kiya to maine kiya, bura kiya to aur logo ne kiya.
aqs wrote:have you ever heard in any majlis or waez by any amil or from any one that dont let Muslims enter our Masjid, might be some one from local community had objected but nothing as such is a official stand of Dawoodi Bohras. All abd Allah are welcome
Have you ever heard any amils or any zaadas publicly say that the rest of the ummah are 'miyabhai' and 'aa to musalman chhe ane hame mumin chhe' but ask any bohra and they will vouch for it. Also try taking some 20 muslims to saifee masjid and that too when the abdes go to pray 'mola ni namaz' (not Allah ni namaz) and you will get the answer to ur question.
aqs wrote:please refer to Imam Hassan (as) truce with Muawiya, and if you talk about felicitation than the first concern of any leader is safety of his followers and for that sometimes you have to take decision which are hard.
Comparing Imam Hasan (a.s.) to mola is far from even comparing apples with oranges, there is no comparision at all even remotely and if you insist then compare other thousands of acts of Imam Hasan (a.s.) especially His simple, honest, brave life which was full of sacrifice and concern and betterment of the ummah which is an inspiration not only to the Muslim ummah but even the world at large. Forget comparision, your mola is not even a billion miles close to this great holy soul.
Further, it may be difficult for you to digest but there are various fictitous stories created by your mola with regard to grave allegations attributed to some noble souls only for the specific purpose to legitimise his evil acts by comparing the alleged falsehoods of these souls with regard to events in the present times thereby justifying his own falsehoods. One glaring example... If anyone raises questions with regard to the unholy and corrupt practices of his subordinates, the zaadas immediately remind you "Nabi (s.a.w.) ne pan to ola 3 khabiso ne paalva parela, evi reete mola ne pan logo ne paalva padhe chhe" (Nauzubillah).

With regard to your other statement, if you in any manner can justify the felicitation of Narendra Modi (and that too in the House of Allah) who had engineered the mass genocide of Muslims then it speaks volumes about your sick mentality. You justify felicitation of a person whose acts have been condemned enmass by people accross the globe ?????? What sick mentality, forget being a bohra or a shia or a muslim... you are not even a human being. The one who needs to be condemned in the strongest manner is felicitated by a so called spiritual leader who promises paradise to his followers. This act of his makes him even worse then a corrupt politician or even a gangster. Even Dawood Ibrahim has got some feelings for people of his community which your mola lacks. Atleast he reacted in some manner which although was violent and not correct but atleast it displayed his concern for fellow muslims whereas your molas reaction was nothing but like rubbing salt on the wounds of the muslims who suffered at the hands of Modi. On the one hand your mola gives lectures on the unity of the muslim ummah but in reality he displays his true colours of hatred for muslims at large by felicitating and bribing one of the biggest enemies of the ummah.

I draw one conclusion from your posts which is that you have intruded upon this site only for a specific purpose i.e. to defend mola no matter how wrong he is and which you too are aware of from heart to hearts but are afraid to admit for fear of burning in hellfire if u disobey mola which is due to the utter wrong beliefs engraved in your heart and soul since childhood. Bro, I too have encountered the same situation as I was brought up in an environment where the word of mola superceeded the word of Allah (Nauzubillah). This is due to the fact that this cult consists of people who can be compared to "kuva me medak" who have never seen an ocean, hence go on doing "tarr tarr" thinking that there is no life beyond their tiny pond. There is no scope for a study of comparative religion because their minds are thrusted with hatred of every other sect of Islam. They are instructed not to attend any religous discourses of other sects lest they explore the truth and in the bargain see the evils of the current adminstration. They are told that their descendants were brahmins due to which they think that every other muslim is a schedule caste, much inferior to them. They look at fellow muslims with disgust.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
aqs wrote:Fatimid Imams of Cairo are example
There was complete transperancy with regard to daawat funds and the grieviances of the followers if any were promptly addressed. Moreover Imamat was a state affair which was religous as well as political hence you couldnt expect the head of state to live in a hut. I bet if there was any extended family of Imams who lived an extravagant lifestyle at the cost of daawat money. You delibarately refused to give the example of Mola Ali (a.s.) on which your so called faith totally hinges on to and who inspite of being a Khalifa and having access to baitul maal lived the life of utmost austerity

Yes their was and will be transparency when their will be Hukumat of Imam(as). Right now as its not their you will have to wait. And regarding Syedna(tus) or his extended family living an extravagant life kindly put examples and check it out where was it required for Moula (tus) to shell out money from his own pocked when every cost is borne by any of the abde.
aqs wrote:Kindly check what Fakhir Najwas were gifted as a norm to Imams in Egypt.Or you devise a better way to arrange Ziyafats when thier is a huge queue for the same, Any criterion better than Money ??
Again, kindly check what najwas were gifted as a norm to the Prophet (s.a.w.) and Mola Ali (a.s.). Or you devise a better way to arrange ziafats for them when the ummat was much larger then the miniscule bohras. Did they choose any criteria least of all money for bestowing their blessings on their followers. There are thousands of examples wherein in no uncertain terms those holy souls have outright rejected monetary benefits at all times.

They are not present in the current time, so i dont have a chance to propose any thing, but you have got your chance, propose
aqs wrote:Please refer to Rasullalah (saw) asking to burn down a mosque which was constructed without his(saw) permission
On the contrary I request you to please go thru pages of Islamic history and find out as to under what circumstances and why the Prophet (s.a.w.) ordered that the Masjid be burnt. Also you have conveniently skipped my moot question as to whether Prophet (s.a.w.) ever ordered the Masjids to be transferred in His name and ever demanded money from the ummah as a pre condition for giving the same religous sanctity.

kindly quote examples where money was asked for giving sanctity to a masjid
aqs wrote:if you are talking about some people who in your view were not legible enough for the title than you might agree that some times to save people from a greater sin they are caught before hand and given some designation in the society which can prevent them from committing further sin.
Firstly let me make it clear that my questions are not based on what I think is right or wrong but on what is right or wrong in the eyes of Allah and Prophet (s.a.w.). The ones who are given scholarly titles are mostly the ones who hardly have even the basic Islamic knowledge and at times are the ones who indulge in haram activities. Now if just by giving them some titles will cleanse them of all the evils then it speaks volumes of your mental calibre. Please for once admit that this whole thing is a farce in order to amass as much wealth as possible. "Mola Ali (a.s.) ki thokaro mein duniya ki daulat thi, lekin aapne hamesha is daulat ko thokar maari" and your mola who claims to be the vicegerent of Mola Ali (a.s.) does exactly the opposite.

did i say that titles will cleanse them of their sins. i mentioned that titles will stop them from committing any further
aqs wrote:
Local adminstration under whose guidance ??? Now with regard to extortion for the dead, Iam a witness to one family who in the nineties had to shell out a whooping Rs.2.52 lacs to kothar for burying their relative in nariyalwadi kabrastan. Even today no bohra is buried for free inspite of the fact that all religous burial grounds are given by the Indian govt free of cost. Go to the years old nathabhai kabrastan or even some unattended old graves in other kabrastans which are purposely dug up to make way for new dead bodies with the sole purpose of generating more revenue. In a crude language the ones who indulge in such types of Unislamic and Inhuman acts for monetary benefits are called KAFAN CHOR.

why was that family adamant on burying their dead in Naryalwadi, every one knows that their is hardly any place left, but 2.52 was real exageration. and when you talk about no Bohra is burried for free i presume you are talking about some money taken for the maintainance of kabrastan, in my are its 11 rs, dont know if i should take it as a charge levied on dead or extortion or whatever you call it. and its a norm that after a certain time period graves are removed where no known relatives remain of the dead, this is called recycling or the use of the limited space.
aqs wrote:again largely a local administrative issue and can be dealt locally
Accha kiya to maine kiya, bura kiya to aur logo ne kiya.

baffles me, really cant get out the meaning
aqs wrote:have you ever heard in any majlis or waez by any amil or from any one that dont let Muslims enter our Masjid, might be some one from local community had objected but nothing as such is a official stand of Dawoodi Bohras. All abd Allah are welcome
Have you ever heard any amils or any zaadas publicly say that the rest of the ummah are 'miyabhai' and 'aa to musalman chhe ane hame mumin chhe' but ask any bohra and they will vouch for it. Also try taking some 20 muslims to saifee masjid and that too when the abdes go to pray 'mola ni namaz' (not Allah ni namaz) and you will get the answer to ur question.

why should i take 20 muslims to any of our masjid, if they come on any normal day they are welcome. And when Abde's call it Moula ni namaz dont you get it they are talking about the imam who will lead.
aqs wrote:please refer to Imam Hassan (as) truce with Muawiya, and if you talk about felicitation than the first concern of any leader is safety of his followers and for that sometimes you have to take decision which are hard.
Comparing Imam Hasan (a.s.) to mola is far from even comparing apples with oranges, there is no comparision at all even remotely and if you insist then compare other thousands of acts of Imam Hasan (a.s.) especially His simple, honest, brave life which was full of sacrifice and concern and betterment of the ummah which is an inspiration not only to the Muslim ummah but even the world at large. Forget comparision, your mola is not even a billion miles close to this great holy soul.
Further, it may be difficult for you to digest but there are various fictitous stories created by your mola with regard to grave allegations attributed to some noble souls only for the specific purpose to legitimise his evil acts by comparing the alleged falsehoods of these souls with regard to events in the present times thereby justifying his own falsehoods. One glaring example... If anyone raises questions with regard to the unholy and corrupt practices of his subordinates, the zaadas immediately remind you "Nabi (s.a.w.) ne pan to ola 3 khabiso ne paalva parela, evi reete mola ne pan logo ne paalva padhe chhe" (Nauzubillah).

i have quoted about the truce, did i compared them. hell no. You have talked about Noble Souls, please enlighten with their names

With regard to your other statement, if you in any manner can justify the felicitation of Narendra Modi (and that too in the House of Allah) who had engineered the mass genocide of Muslims then it speaks volumes about your sick mentality. You justify felicitation of a person whose acts have been condemned enmass by people accross the globe ?????? What sick mentality, forget being a bohra or a shia or a muslim... you are not even a human being. The one who needs to be condemned in the strongest manner is felicitated by a so called spiritual leader who promises paradise to his followers. This act of his makes him even worse then a corrupt politician or even a gangster. Even Dawood Ibrahim has got some feelings for people of his community which your mola lacks. Atleast he reacted in some manner which although was violent and not correct but atleast it displayed his concern for fellow muslims whereas your molas reaction was nothing but like rubbing salt on the wounds of the muslims who suffered at the hands of Modi. On the one hand your mola gives lectures on the unity of the muslim ummah but in reality he displays his true colours of hatred for muslims at large by felicitating and bribing one of the biggest enemies of the ummah.

already told you that first concern of any leader is safety of his followers and for that sometimes you have to take decision which are hard
I draw one conclusion from your posts which is that you have intruded upon this site only for a specific purpose i.e. to defend mola no matter how wrong he is and which you too are aware of from heart to hearts but are afraid to admit for fear of burning in hellfire if u disobey mola which is due to the utter wrong beliefs engraved in your heart and soul since childhood. Bro, I too have encountered the same situation as I was brought up in an environment where the word of mola superceeded the word of Allah (Nauzubillah). This is due to the fact that this cult consists of people who can be compared to "kuva me medak" who have never seen an ocean, hence go on doing "tarr tarr" thinking that there is no life beyond their tiny pond. There is no scope for a study of comparative religion because their minds are thrusted with hatred of every other sect of Islam. They are instructed not to attend any religous discourses of other sects lest they explore the truth and in the bargain see the evils of the current adminstration. They are told that their descendants were brahmins due to which they think that every other muslim is a schedule caste, much inferior to them. They look at fellow muslims with disgust.
Moula (tus) never supersedes word of Allah. No one told me ever not to attend any other religious discourse, and i have attended them and came out reassured that how hollow they are. I dont know about you but i was never told that my descendent's were Brahmins as going back after 6 names of my great (6times) grandfather no one knows who they were. and no one looks at any fellow muslims with disgust but i find it on the contrary general Muslims attitude is of contempt.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Aqs
kindly quote examples where money was asked for giving sanctity to a masjid
May be I am wrong but the Masjid at Santa Cruz built by Lokhandwala was not used for years since Lokhandwala refused the do the Waqf of the Masjid and finally Kothar gave in and to my understanding Lokhandwala still have refused to do the Waqf
Some one from Mumbai and that area can shed some light on it.

Hades

Unread post by Hades » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm

omabharti wrote:
jacksparrow
if you dont have respect and love for Dai (TUS), all your practices are a waste of time, nothing will be accepted by Allah (swt).
Can you provide the proof either thru Quran or some reliable books. If you do that, I will become Abde Syedna effective immediatly
SO HERE AGAIN, CAN YOU PROIVDE ME WITH ANY PROOF TO YOUR ABOVE STATEMENT
Hades, I put that in block and in color so jacksparrow can answer my question instead of diverting the topic as is the practice of the Abdes

Hi " Omabharti " ....

I am not sure what " jacksparrow " has got to do with MOI .... :?

Do you also dream about me in your sleep ?? Do I give you " nightmares " every night or alternate nights ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hades

Unread post by Hades » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Firstly let me make it clear that my questions are not based on what I think is right or wrong but on what is right or wrong in the eyes of Allah and Prophet (s.a.w.).
LOL !! And here we have a Muslim who likes to ask questions on behalf of the outlook of Allah and Prophet.... :roll:

Again , you don't believe in aqs's faith ... Fair enough.... You don't have to believe in his sect... But I want to know when are you going to start on the next 70 sects ??

I would love to read your condemnations of the Wahabbis and Sufis if you are not one of them....

What a knucklehead you are... You are asking questions in 2010 on behalf of a person who was born in the 7th century .. I hope ozmujaheed doesn't pounce on you... He wants Modern Islam you see... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also ghulam mohammed as you are using bullishness in your line of argument ... Let me ask you.. Whether you travel in Airplanes or trains or cars for that matter.. As Prophet never traveled in those modes of transport in his entire life... If yes , then tell us why are you doing something what the Prophet never did ??? See how comparing different eras makes you look like a tit !! :wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Whether you travel in Airplanes or trains or cars for that matter.. As Prophet never traveled in those modes of transport in his entire life
Another example of a completely idiotic comparison completely unworthy of a sane response. Points brought up by ghulam mohammed are those that do not loose validity in different eras like accountability and humility. A point that seems to have been lost on brainwashed abde idiots like yourself.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Oma my aunt lives in santa cruz, i remember way back when i was visiting mumbai, this mosque was no waqaf, and i had heard the same thing that lokhandwalas are refusing to arrange waqf. But I have heard that the same masjid has had waqf some years ago.

Well it is a general practice that waqf has to be arranged by person or jamat and pay a certain amount and get the title in syedna saheb name. North american example is boston masjid, murtaza dahodwala paid to have if waqf. NJ mosque wafq was arranged by local jamat, and they too paid for that.

webdevabs

Unread post by webdevabs » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 pm

anajmi - when you antis do some weird comparisons then that is completely ok and when we do, it is idiotic?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 am

webdevabs wrote:anajmi - when you antis do some weird comparisons then that is completely ok and when we do, it is idiotic?
Yes who ever make a weird comparison is idiot

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:25 am

Omabharti,

kindly recheck as i doubt that it was not Lokhandwala's who built the Santacruz Masjid but its 2 brothers who go by surname of Thandlawala. Just cross check

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 am

Aqs
Like I already said in the beginning I may be wrong but from the posting of Accountability , it says it was built by Lokhandwalas
and now finally they did do the Waqf. I am from Mumbai and this is what every one was talking.
Now the burden of proof is on you, why there was no Imamat Namaz was sanctioned by Kothar in Santa Cruz Masjid for years. Please enlighten us.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 am

yes the constructors could have been Lokhandwalas but the cost was borne by Thnadlawala brothers. and i think Accountability has got confused in Khar road Masjid and Santacruz one.

as far as i remember Khar Road Masjid was constructed by Shokat Sarkar and he was adamant that Masjid should be Inuagarated by Syedna(tus) himself. but due to no scheduled programme for a long time that Masjid was without Waqf. and afterwards some Shehzada saheb did the iftetah.

Khar road and santacruz Masjid are not very far.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 am

Aqs
I hope you know Shaukat Sarkar's life history, Why anyone specially Kothar would like to associate with Shuakat Sarkar, who had a Supari on him and finally was taken down by Gangster.
I am glad at least now a connection was verified between Gangsters and Shezaadas by some one as credible as you. Progressive had been taking pounding when we suggested the nexus between Goondas and Kothar but now it is confirmed. Thanks

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 am

omabharti wrote:Aqs
I hope you know Shaukat Sarkar's life history, Why anyone specially Kothar would like to associate with Shuakat Sarkar, who had a Supari on him and finally was taken down by Gangster.
I am glad at least now a connection was verified between Gangsters and Shezaadas by some one as credible as you. Progressive had been taking pounding when we suggested the nexus between Goondas and Kothar but now it is confirmed. Thanks
Oh yes i definetly know who Shokat sarkar was. His deeds have gone with him and will face Allah.

yes he might have come into contact with Kothar while constructing the Masjid of Khar road but how does that proves a nexus of some sinister looking motive.

and just curious that what do you think is the age till which a person can repent for his sins.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 am

and just curious that what do you think is the age till which a person can repent for his sins.
Aqs
Do you think Shaukat Sarkar repented for his sins, You are wrong, He never repented till his death. His family is very well known from Moreland Road to Khar in Mumbai and their dealings are as secretive as Baatini Sabaks.
Sarkar Tower in Mazgaoon have 1/3 apartments given to Shazaadas below market or free of charge (can you think of any reasons other than you rub my back and I will rub yours), Please do not ask for proof I do not need a SUPARI on my head.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 am

Bro in your angst to label a person sinner, you have not even left a dead person whose all acts will be in front of Allah.
Allah should have mercy on him, its the least we can say for the deceased

I dont know you except your ID Omabharti, now how some one is going to put Supari on your head without knowing who you really are in the real world is way out of my head

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 am

Bro in your angst to label a person sinner, you have not even left a dead person whose all acts will be in front of Allah
Br, Aqs
with that logic then we should not say LANAAT on the three Khalifas either, at least they were not involved in extortion and were the companion of the Prophet, same can not be said about Shaukat Sarkar.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 am

again a wrong comparison, one could have been a enemy of the state but trio usurped the right of Ali(as). And were responsible for unimaginable pain to ahle bait.cant compare the two