syedna is best of all leaders in todays world

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
like_minded

Re: syedna is best of all leaders in todays world

Unread post by like_minded » Thu May 06, 2010 7:56 am

profastian wrote:
Smart wrote: Do you think the daawat is your and your master's personal property.
Of course, Daawat is the property of the DAI. Hence the work DAAWAT. There is no Daawat without DAI.
I am not surprised at this comment! These guys have sold their souls to their master... what else can you expect from them?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 06, 2010 8:03 am

@lm
They are not only sick for leading a life of sadness and without joy. They are worse. These abdes live a sub human life, where they are slaves of a human.

Being born a human and then choosing to live the life of a slave is pathetic.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 am

like_minded wrote:
profastian wrote: Of course, Daawat is the property of the DAI. Hence the work DAAWAT. There is no Daawat without DAI.
I am not surprised at this comment! These guys have sold their souls to their master... what else can you expect from them?
Of course, we have sold our souls. But it was too puny a price. Really.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 07, 2010 11:12 am

[quote="profastian}

[/quote]

profastener,

the soul is the essence of your body and your existence. now if you have sold that, what use is your body to you? your khaal is already going to syedna for making jootis. so why not donate your vital organs like eyes, liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, genitals, intestines etc, atleast they will help some deserving mumeen who are crying on maalaumat and zeninfo for help.

your life and soul have already achieved salvation in the service of your aqa maula, let us harvest your organs while you are still heathy and young and you will achieve a million sawabs in this khair. please bring as many soul-less abdes as you can towards this noble cause and Allah will reward you with Jannatul firdaus and keep you all closest to him for eternity. i specially request rose, aziz, incredible, haggu, gulf, frog, pig, jayanti, eaw etc to achieve eternal slavation by donating all your organs. let your example be a shining example of sacrificing our lives like imam hussain for a noble cause. i have already obtained raza of syedna and khushi of imamuzzaman in this endeavour.

khuda hamara aqa ane maula ni tulul umr taa qayamat tak daraaz ane daraaz karjo, evi dili tamanna, aameen!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:[quote="profastian}

profastener,

the soul is the essence of your body and your existence. now if you have sold that, what use is your body to you? your khaal is already going to syedna for making jootis. so why not donate your vital organs like eyes, liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, genitals, intestines etc, atleast they will help some deserving mumeen who are crying on maalaumat and zeninfo for help.

your life and soul have already achieved salvation in the service of your aqa maula, let us harvest your organs while you are still heathy and young and you will achieve a million sawabs in this khair. please bring as many soul-less abdes as you can towards this noble cause and Allah will reward you with Jannatul firdaus and keep you all closest to him for eternity. i specially request rose, aziz, incredible, haggu, gulf, frog, pig, jayanti, eaw etc to achieve eternal slavation by donating all your organs. let your example be a shining example of sacrificing our lives like imam hussain for a noble cause. i have already obtained raza of syedna and khushi of imamuzzaman in this endeavour.

khuda hamara aqa ane maula ni tulul umr taa qayamat tak daraaz ane daraaz karjo, evi dili tamanna, aameen![/quote]

Well I have noticed a lot of satirical posts recently. Some are actually well written. Especially by anjami. Though the ones by
Al Zulfiqar are dumb. You guyz must think about starting a broadway show. Oh wait, you have already done that. The great farce "Dawoodi Bohra Progressive Movement". BTW, even CATS, the longest running broadway show ran for about 20 years only(I may be mistaken). So your time is coming near guyz :P

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 08, 2010 11:40 am

^
On the other hand the time is nigh for your lord and master. Emna Sau varas pura thavama chhe. No amount of cacophony calling for ghanu jeevo chants will drown out the truth. Malekul maut is not afraid of that noise.

History is replete with the downfall of much bigger tyrants, such as Firaun. Most of us name such and bigger tyrants by the thousands.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 am

Smart wrote:^
On the other hand the time is nigh for your lord and master. Emna Sau varas pura thavama chhe. No amount of cacophony calling for ghanu jeevo chants will drown out the truth. Malekul maut is not afraid of that noise.

History is replete with the downfall of much bigger tyrants, such as Firaun. Most of us name such and bigger tyrants by the thousands.

Of course death is inevitable. Have we ever said that the Syedna is immortal. We just pray for the longevity of his age.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

profastian wrote: You guyz must think about starting a broadway show.
now this has got to be the biggest joke of the century. :lol: :lol:

profastener, i pity your naivette'...

you are like jim carey on that reality show movie where the whole world is watching his every movement and the poor sod is blissfully unaware of it, until the very last minute.

you and your fellow abdes, your slave masters and their entire comically corrupt establishment are the actors of that broadway show. we reformists are the spectators enjoying your antics on stage and you dont even know it????? hahahaha.. :P

the best part is, we have been watching this play of yours for free and laughing our guts out since decades..

thanks guys for all the free entertainment.. we are indeed very grateful.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon May 10, 2010 12:55 pm

@profastian or whatever it means,

I was talking about his downfall not death. Just like humans are born and die, so do cults, especially personality cults. There is nothing redeemable about such cults. They have a very short shelf life. This one has started rotting from the top and lasted two generations.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 11, 2010 3:15 am

Smart wrote:@profastian or whatever it means,

I was talking about his downfall not death. Just like humans are born and die, so do cults, especially personality cults. There is nothing redeemable about such cults. They have a very short shelf life. This one has started rotting from the top and lasted two generations.
Dont hold your breath Smart. This "cult" has been there since the beginning of humanity and will outlast humanity itself.
From Adam to Syedna, people like you have wished its downfall. But they have perished and this "cult" has survived.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue May 11, 2010 8:15 am

Prof I will chip in ..Bohra cult will not die but its arrogance and credibility will diminish with time such that it is irrelevant to the destiny of its members and as such we will watch in amusement the Abde rituals.

It started this crazy oppressive destructive of all tolerances and moderations since the Taher Saifudinn and peaked in Mohamed Burhanudinn, I will give it one more generation say when the 53rd tyranny begins and then it will be downhill.

My speculation is based on your own history see the demise of the Fatimid in North Africa and Ismaili Yemeni dynasty and exile into India.

rania

Unread post by rania » Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 am

ozmujaheed wrote:Prof I will chip in ..Bohra cult will not die but its arrogance and credibility will diminish with time such that it is irrelevant to the destiny of its members and as such we will watch in amusement the Abde rituals.

It started this crazy oppressive destructive of all tolerances and moderations since the Taher Saifudinn and peaked in Mohamed Burhanudinn, I will give it one more generation say when the 53rd tyranny begins and then it will be downhill.

My speculation is based on your own history see the demise of the Fatimid in North Africa and Ismaili Yemeni dynasty and exile into India.
Food for thought : If you wouldn't have chipped in , I wouldn't have to rip you to shreds again ! :mrgreen:

It isn't arrogance but simple belief that this community will stand against time itself !

Why stop at the Fatimid rule or Yemeni rule ? You can go back to the history of Ali Zainul Abedin As after the massacre of Karbala. You can go back to the history of Husain As after the murder of Hasan As.You can go back to the history of Ali As after the sad demise of Fatema As.You can go back to the history of Fatema As after the sad demise of Mohammed (pbuh).

Ozmujaheed it is incredible that you accuse others of hatred and lack of rational thought whilst at the same time forget to look in your own ugly soul and be rational !

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 am

ozmujaheed wrote:Prof I will chip in ..Bohra cult will not die but its arrogance and credibility will diminish with time such that it is irrelevant to the destiny of its members and as such we will watch in amusement the Abde rituals.

Change is part of nature. Nothing is eternal. Yes our fortunes will go up and down. Sometimes we flourish and sometimes our numbers dwindle. But the important thing is that we never
died out and will never do. This survival, since the beginning of humanity, is a proof of us being "the people" on the right path.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed May 12, 2010 5:17 am

profastian wrote,
Dont hold your breath Smart. This "cult" has been there since the beginning of humanity and will outlast humanity itself.
From Adam to Syedna, people like you have wished its downfall. But they have perished and this "cult" has survived.
This is a delusion, which has been deliberately foisted on you. Even the 51st dai has stated on oath that the Imam in seclusion is a fiction. The continuity is a myth. the 48th dai onward were Dai-e-nazim and not Dai-ul-Mutlaq. it is only when the 51st Dai came into picture, he took away all the records and books from others and claimed to be Dai-ul-Mutlaq and persecuted those who knew otherwise, including many of his family. This includes the mother of the present dai.

This crap about being in existence since the beginning of humanity and remaining till the end is typical of the delusion almost all such cults foster. The hindus talk of the sanatan dharam, which according to them came into existence even before humans came into existence and is eternal. How is your claim different from them?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed May 12, 2010 7:54 am

Smart wrote: The 48th dai onward were Dai-e-nazim and not Dai-ul-Mutlaq.
Now who is being delusional. I have never heard such crap. Who made him Dai-e-nazim? The chain of DAI mutlaq will continue until the imam comes out of seclusion.
Smart wrote: This crap about being in existence since the beginning of humanity and remaining till the end is typical of the delusion almost all such cults foster. The hindus talk of the sanatan dharam, which according to them came into existence even before humans came into existence and is eternal. How is your claim different from them?
The hindu ideology borrows heavily from "our" ilm. In fact most religions do. You will find many references in the Hindu works which will ring true
and can also be found in the Ilm of Aalay Mohammad. In fact, the source of all ilms is the same. In short what I mean to say that the
Hindus were part of us once just as you guyz were. Thats why the similarly. We dont claim to be different. We just claim to be the most authentic version.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

profastian wrote:
Smart wrote: The 48th dai onward were Dai-e-nazim and not Dai-ul-Mutlaq.
Now who is being delusional. I have never heard such crap. Who made him Dai-e-nazim? The chain of DAI mutlaq will continue until the imam comes out of seclusion.
try removing the tons of wax collected in your ears and then maybe you might hear, unless your hearing is permanently affected. when the past dais themselves have sworn under oath that imam does not exist. its just an imaginary concept, then you can keep waiting for hidden imam to come out from seclusion until rip van winkle awakes...

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm

@profastian,
Keep it up. Wow, what pretensions! Any more outrageous claims? Are you serious or is it an attempt at humour. Thanks for making my day !

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 am

Smart wrote:@profastian,
Keep it up. Wow, what pretensions! Any more outrageous claims? Are you serious or is it an attempt at humour. Thanks for making my day !
I dont think any of my "claims" are outrageous. Hence this puny post of yours and no retorts.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 am

^
Keep up your delusions buddy. it is these that have made you an abde slave, a sub-human creation. I suppose it is good for you.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu May 13, 2010 11:09 am

Keep up your delusions buddy. it is these that have made you an abde slave, a sub-human creation. I suppose it is good for you.
Repeating something doesn't make it true rather it deludes one self more. Calling us sub-human doesnt make us sub-human but rather makes you deluded.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I don't call you sub-human, you yourself debase yourself thus. Don't you call yourself abde-syedna?

This literally means slave of syedna. It is clear as the day, that the syedna is a human being, so what does make you buddy? Superhuman?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri May 14, 2010 4:32 am

Smart wrote:I don't call you sub-human, you yourself debase yourself thus. Don't you call yourself abde-syedna?

This literally means slave of syedna. It is clear as the day, that the syedna is a human being, so what does make you buddy? Superhuman?
Ok, so the prophets had slaves too. Were they sub human. Some of them, you call as Sahabas.
Many Sahabas, call themselves the "gulam", slave of the prophet out of respect. Were they sub human.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri May 14, 2010 5:04 am

^
Don't know about them. All that comes to us is all hearsay and the legends / myths vary. so validating the truth is difficult. However in the case of abdes it is here and now. What ever justification you provide, isn't it logical that those sub-ordinated to humans, whose lives are controlled by other human being are sub humans?

Why crib, when you accept that you are slaves and so on that basis others declare you as sub-human, because you don't have the rights, the responsibilities and the privileges of being a human being.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri May 14, 2010 5:44 am

Don't know about them. All that comes to us is all hearsay and the legends / myths vary. so validating the truth is difficult. However in the case of abdes it is here and now. What ever justification you provide, isn't it logical that those sub-ordinated to humans, whose lives are controlled by other human being are sub humans?

Why crib, when you accept that you are slaves and so on that basis others declare you as sub-human, because you don't have the rights, the responsibilities and the privileges of being a human being.
Well if you consider the Prophet and the Sahabas as mythical figures, then I can't answer you.
All all references and the practices we follow, go back to the Prophet. And the people who called themselves
the slaves of the Prophet lived very distinguished lives and were far from being sub human.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri May 14, 2010 9:51 pm

^
Please don't words in my mouth. I never claimed that the Prophet and his Sahabas are myths. Your claims that they were slaves is what I claimed as myth.

Your contention that your practices are exactly the same as followed by the Prophet and his Sahabas does not stand scrutiny. There has been a lot of change introduced by the last two dais and it has been amply documented. If so much change can happen in a hundred years, one can imagine what changes can happen in more than 1400 years.

So, please don't make such tall claims. They are only capable of being laughed at.

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 15, 2010 4:01 am

Please don't words in my mouth.
What are you trying to say here ? :mrgreen:

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 am

I never claimed that the Prophet and his Sahabas are myths.
What makes you believe that the Prophet is indeed not a ' MYTH ' ?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat May 15, 2010 5:40 am

^
You won't understand the fine distinction. Keep on heckling.

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 15, 2010 6:06 am

You won't understand the fine distinction. Keep on heckling.
Come on this is your chance to showcase your beliefs on a world stage.Don't be a coward. :lol:

Why don't you teach more than 4 billion odd people that Prophet is not a myth and there really was a correspondence from Allah to Mohammed ( pbuh ) ?