Salam All

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
rania

Re: Salam All

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 am

anajmi wrote:rania,

I am not going to attack you because of the massive case of pathological hemorrhoids that I fear I might get if I do.

I don't know what "tranny" is. Either you know one or are one. Please explain it to us.
Are you a fan of Syphilis then ? :lol:

Sweetie you need to ask your momma what a " tranny " is or figure out a way to make Google your best mate ! :mrgreen:

In the event of changing my system of not suffering fools gladly , I will indulge you like I treat others with respect but I wouldn't advise you to hold your breath ! :wink:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 am

anajmi wrote:

rania,

I am having difficulty following your posts.
That is not my problem ! May I suggest you doing the whole English class routine again ? xx :lol:

anajmi wrote:You seem to be good at measuring so can you give a good number? I am not attacking you, so please, please do not be harsh.
Regarding the good at measuring taunt , I specifically mentioned that it was an assumption based on the cowardliness of ozmujaheed asking others to take me down .Reading the posts properly after taking that English class would be really helpful in not dismissing your posts as ' gibberish ' :wink:

anajmi's gibberish wrote: Are you asking where you mentioned "Large numbers"? Which obviously means you didn't mention "Large numbers". Which would mean that outsiders are not accepting bohraism in large numbers. But you also said that but these numbers are not "Large Numbers" so what kind of numbers are they?
Please find my quote where I mentioned ' Numbers ' :roll:

In case of over enthusiasm of some of the people trying to take me down , they only need to see if the numbers of Online Membership of Dawoodi Bohras has increased or decreased over the years since its inception ! :mrgreen:
anajmi wrote: Can you tell us what light you saw? And please do not aide my ailing eyesight. I think you are a liar and a moron. Can we just leave it at that? Please do not attack me back cause if you do I might consider you to be a blind idiot who cannot read "Can we just leave it at that." Please do not be harsh. I am just trying to figure out how a fool (agnostic) can see the light and become a bigger fool (abde).
Before you go off the English class , you need to do something about your ' eyesight ' . Best of luck with it and come back with some more intelligence if that is possible !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 10, 2010 7:55 am

Honey, I don't know what is Syphillis. You probably do. Did you get it or give it?

I didn't ask my mother, but did ask your father about it. He even showed me. Thanks. Your family is pretty educated in "tranny" stuff.

The thing is, I am better than anybody else at this, which is why I have even been banned by Admin. So what will happen is that Admin will start deleting your posts and my responses to your posts cause they are both going to be inappropriate. And when it gets beyond a certain point, we will both be banned. So what say you pretend to be smarter than you are, and I be myself, and we can both stay on this board and actually say something that makes sense? Or is that beyond you?

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 7:58 am

Anajmi here is the must things to do in chronological order and everyone from the forum wishes you well with the recovery !

1) Do something about the eyesight.If surgery is needed , Az Zulfiqar may chip in !
2)Go to an English Class and nail it properly this time around !
3) Grow a brain if that is possible !
4) Learn to read the posts properly !

All the best xxx :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 am

Honey rania,

I just saw your response to my other post and have realized that you are just too dumb to have any kind of conversation with. For eg. regarding not saying "Numbers". You said "added quite well to it". Now if someone talks about addition, but insists that he (she?? it??) didn't mention numbers, probably doesn't know when his (her's?? it's??) clocks have been cleaned.

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 am

anajmi wrote:Honey, I don't know what is Syphillis. You probably do. Did you get it or give it?

I didn't ask my mother, but did ask your father about it. He even showed me. Thanks. Your family is pretty educated in "tranny" stuff.

The thing is, I am better than anybody else at this, which is why I have even been banned by Admin. So what will happen is that Admin will start deleting your posts and my responses to your posts cause they are both going to be inappropriate. And when it gets beyond a certain point, we will both be banned. So what say you pretend to be smarter than you are, and I be myself, and we can both stay on this board and actually say something that makes sense? Or is that beyond you?
Who are you talking to ? :roll:

Some days ago , didn't you call someone a ' moron ' who didn't use the quote system on here ? :mrgreen:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 am

anajmi trying really hard wrote:Your family is pretty educated
Anajmi if you were talking to me in that post , I will take this as a compliment ! :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 10, 2010 8:12 am

didn't you call someone a ' moron ' who didn't use the quote system on here ?
No, the person was too dumb to figure out how to use the quote system even after instructions from the Admin. So naturally, the person was a moron.
I will take this as a compliment !
Please do. There are a lot of other things similar to "tranny" and "Syphilis" that I will be needing education on from your family. They are pretty educated in this stuff.

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:12 am

Smart wrote:
rania wrote:

Before that , could you find my quote where I mentioned ' Large numbers ' ? :roll:
Numbers are adding up quite well = large numbers. I presumed you know English, but I stand corrected for assuming that you know it.

On the other hand, why avoid giving the relevant reference instead of nit picking? Please go ahead and provide it.
Numbers are adding up quite well doesn't really equate to ' large ' numbers.

I hope you are not feeling bad on being made to look like a fool ! :lol:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

anajmi wrote:Honey rania,

I just saw your response to my other post and have realized that you are just too dumb to have any kind of conversation with. For eg. regarding not saying "Numbers". You said "added quite well to it". Now if someone talks about addition, but insists that he (she?? it??) didn't mention numbers, probably doesn't know when his (her's?? it's??) clocks have been cleaned.
My bad , the ' large ' part didn't show up ! :mrgreen:

So have you contacted the Online Registration Team of the Dawoodi Bohras sect to know more about additions and subtractions ? :mrgreen:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 am

Human wrote:Smart, Oma, Oz, AZ and anajmi,

This new 'rania' guy sounds a bit like 'Hades'/'Danish'. Or might I say a bit too much.
' Sidekick ' let me just tell you you are not even a player on the ' bro hang ' here or ozmujaheed forgot to mention you :mrgreen:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 am

anajmi wrote:Too much???? Someone who gets to measuring the size of people's dicks in the first couple of days on this board can be considered to have nothing to offer on the intellectual front. She (he?? it??) will be gone faster than you can say "6 inches" if the Admin doesn't ban me again.
Awww need a hand of ' Admin ' to take me down on orders from ozmujaheed ? :mrgreen:

That cracking post of mine applies to you too ! :lol:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:24 am

omabharti wrote:Guy_Sam
Do you approve the language used by Rania,(Describing anatomy ) Plain YES or NO..
I am not going to involve myself in debating with her/him. I have spoken against people who use abusive and foul language on this forum.
It must be a given that you are not going to involve yourself again with anajmi and others who use abusive and foul language also ? :wink:

Omabharti just so we are clear on this , guy_sam is not my father , husband or brother that he may approve or disapprove my language and do not hassle him for my posts ! Like I said , don't set me as a benchmark.Imagine setting a hypocrite like yourself as a benchmark of all the progressives. :mrgreen:

Didn't you hassle profastain for not replying to your post ? I am sure you don't mind me doing the same to you ! :wink:

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 am

anajmi wrote:
didn't you call someone a ' moron ' who didn't use the quote system on here ?
No, the person was too dumb to figure out how to use the quote system even after instructions from the Admin. So naturally, the person was a moron.
Based on your post , aren't you dumb too as you don't know how to address posts ? :mrgreen:

I saw that exchange when after having it confirmed from the owner of the forum that it is not compulsory to use quote system , she used to take off the quote codes and make an effort to address the post she was replying to instead of someone like you who is too dumb to address a post ! :lol:

anajmi wrote:Please do. There are a lot of other things similar to "tranny" and "Syphilis" that I will be needing education on from your family. They are pretty educated in this stuff.
Education of any subject is not a bad idea.Now only if were your momma were educated on the types of contraception before making a huge mistake ! :mrgreen:
Last edited by rania on Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 am

Aww honey, calm down. You are getting excited and I can't satisfy you as I have decided to take a break from this stupidity. Will respond to your posts if I think they deserve my response. Otherwise, slapping you around is no fun anymore.

rania

Unread post by rania » Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 am

anajmi wrote:Aww honey, calm down. You are getting excited and I can't satisfy you as I have decided to take a break from this stupidity. Will respond to your posts if I think they deserve my response. Otherwise, slapping you around is no fun anymore.
' Dumb moron ' ( your own logic ) who are you talking to ? :roll:

If that post was meant to me then , of course you can't satisfy me ! I am glad we are clear on this. :mrgreen: