Udaipur Creates History Again

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Udaipur Creates History Again

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon May 24, 2010 2:42 am

Thanks Administration for putting up my report on grand function of 13th Mass Marriages in Udaipur, in the News and Events column with fitting photographs.

During the procession in Boharwadi-Udaipur I met one gentleman “Moiz bhai” (name changed on request). He is from Dungarpur moved to Udaipur as per latest Farman of Kothar. “Udaipur ma ghani barkat chhe”, he was told. “Wahan Dawat na dushmano khatam thayee gaya chhe. Je chhe tene khatam karvanu tamne lazim chhe.”
So this gentleman who was not doing well with his business of paints in Dungarpur came down to Udaipur with his family of five. He is still struggling for a house and a small shop in Mandi area. Initially he was very excited to take part in the Anjuman-e-Burhani’s (orthodox Jamat) activities.
He said that “In last three and half years during his stay in Udaipur he read news of “Dawat na dusham” in the local newspapers more than that of Shabab. “Blood Donation in the memory of Imam Husain, Free medical camps, Planting of trees, Career development courses, Awards to successful students, Idd-Diwali milans, prayers held for quick recovering of Syedna, etc.”
He further said “And now I saw these Nikahs, the procession and I find no element of Dushmani”.
That is the difference between the propaganda and self-realization.

Then I was told by the Youth members in Udaipur that after Shabab (orthodox group)’s constant defeat in the court cases, now the new strategy is to increase their numbers by asking Bohras in other places to move to and settle down in Udaipur.

aqs

Re: Udaipur Creates History Again

Unread post by aqs » Mon May 24, 2010 3:13 am

Congratulations to the newly wed

on the side note
as the title suggested a "Udaipur Creates History Again" i thought some 200-300 couples would have got married but the number was a paltry 7. as per the claim of having a very huge number of people on reformists side in Udaipur why the number of couples who wed was so Low

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 am

that guy shud visit this forum he will understand how much hate progs have not just against dai e zamaan but also against imamain as well matame Hussain.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon May 24, 2010 3:56 am

aqs wrote:Congratulations to the newly wed

on the side note
as the title suggested a "Udaipur Creates History Again" i thought some 200-300 couples would have got married but the number was a paltry 7. as per the claim of having a very huge number of people on reformists side in Udaipur why the number of couples who wed was so Low
manly man are less in prog side hahaha :mrgreen:

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 am

Mass Marriages are taking place in Udaipur constantly and this was 13th such occasion. So far the couples so wedded were local but this time Mass Marriages of couples even from outside Udaipur were performed. Udaipur has become the "Medina of Reformist Bohras".

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am

S. Insaf wrote:Mass Marriages are taking place in Udaipur constantly and this was 13th such occasion. So far the couples so wedded were local but this time Mass Marriages of couples even from outside Udaipur were performed. Udaipur has become the "Medina of Reformist Bohras".

Insaaf Saheb,

After the 1972 incident i think first mass marriages was organised in Udaipur so in last 38 years just 13 such mass marriages have been organised, and as per your post this year reformists from outside were also included and then also just 7 marriages were solemnized.

where are the large number of Reformists or they have already joined the mainstream ??

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am

S. Insaf wrote:Mass Marriages are taking place in Udaipur constantly and this was 13th such occasion. So far the couples so wedded were local but this time Mass Marriages of couples even from outside Udaipur were performed. Udaipur has become the "Medina of Reformist Bohras".

If i am not wrong udaiypur is medina for reformist and Ali asger engineer is prophet lol

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

The title of "Medina " to Udaipur was given by late Syedna Taher Saifuddin. So he was the prophet of his own Medina. You dared not question him.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Mon May 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Mr. Insaf,

What point are you trying to make with this post?

Friends,
Insaf bhai is well known for sensationalizing stories.. how is dushmani connected to samuh nikah ??

Didn't you tell 'Mr. Moiz bhai' that some progs show solidarity but infact they don't leave any stone unturned to derogate Dai and his institution..

Islam teaches respect of every religion and not hatred.. which many progs don't understand. Pls do tell Moiz bhai this when you meet him next time..

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue May 25, 2010 12:26 am

and very well skirting the question of why such less no. of marriages when even Progressives from outside Udaipur were also included

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

Dear admirer,
Moiz bhai was told that Youthis are dushman of Dawat, which he found not true. Why are you dragging me in it?
The purpose of quoting that incident is obliviously to tell my fellow religionists on the other side of the divide, to visit the reformist Jamat and houses and get their facts right instead of relying on Kothar's motivated propaganda.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 25, 2010 3:08 am

S. Insaf wrote: to tell my fellow religionists on the other side of the divide.
What a joke. He is trying to project as if the ratio of progressives to Bohras(Progressives are not bohras) is 1:1 or something. You guys are just exceptions to rule, Insaf. A few minor anomalies in a grand plan. Don't delude yourselves into thinking that you matter much :mrgreen:

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 am

Dear profastian,
It is not about me or any one else. We are mortals. We do not matter. It is thought process that is important.
It does not matter for us whether Syedna has done any damage to us. But it is a fact that the way he has functioning he has damaged, and that is for sure, the character and condition of this fine community.
For you it does not matter because Syedna usurp Moriswala Musafirkhana and Sir Adamji's sanatorium, Faize-Husaini trusts and various other valuable properties of the community all over the world and converted them into business venture for the benefit of his Royal family. Because they are others properties and not your own. But for us it does matter. Because a large section of the community is deprived from the use of these wakf properties under the restriction of Raza, E-jamat Cards, Dress codes etc.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue May 25, 2010 10:29 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear profastian,
It is not about me or any one else. We are mortals. We do not matter. It is thought process that is important.
It does not matter for us whether Syedna has done any damage to us. But it is a fact that the way he has functioning he has damaged, and that is for sure, the character and condition of this fine community.
For you it does not matter because Syedna usurp Moriswala Musafirkhana and Sir Adamji's sanatorium, Faize-Husaini trusts and various other valuable properties of the community all over the world and converted them into business venture for the benefit of his Royal family. Because they are others properties and not your own. But for us it does matter. Because a large section of the community is deprived from the use of these wakf properties under the restriction of Raza, E-jamat Cards, Dress codes etc.
Judging thought processes is very subjective. I can claim the same about your thought process and prove it to be flawed. Are the majority of the bohras complaning? No. Is it ailing them. No? SO why you? Why do you think you are right?

DBohra

Unread post by DBohra » Tue May 25, 2010 11:19 am

During the procession in Boharwadi-Udaipur I met one gentleman “Moiz bhai” (name changed on request).

Again the use of weasel words by Mr. S. Insaf I have been reading his posts for a very long time now his posts are ALWAYS filled with words like "I had an email" or "someone called me" etc. I personally dont have any ill will towards him but his posts must have some evidence to back up his claims.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 25, 2010 11:35 am

S. Insaf has backed up his claims by providing evidence more times than any abde ever has.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 am

Dear DBohra,
I have no problem in being specific with details. The horrifying atrocities meted out on the members of the community during late and present Syedna's time has set deep-rooted fear in the hearts and minds of the most community members and they request me not to expose their identity. As Pakistani poetess Pravin Shakir says:
Mein bach bhi jawoon tau yeh tanhaaee maar daale gee,
Mere Qabeele ka har shakhsh qatlgaah mein hai.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu May 27, 2010 3:01 pm

aqs wrote:and very well skirting the question of why such less no. of marriages when even Progressives from outside Udaipur were also included
aqs, the number of couples were few because people prefer go it alone on their own terms. With mass marriage functions not everything is in your control and some people don't like that. But following the success of this event, the families who did not participate regretted not doing so and have urged the jamaat to organise a similar function soon. Hope this answers your question.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 am

anajmi wrote:S. Insaf has backed up his claims by providing evidence more times than any abde ever has.
u dont need evidence to see sky sun moon or stars,,yes but when some1 talks lbout pluto ppl will ask evidence.....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear DBohra,
I have no problem in being specific with details. The horrifying atrocities meted out on the members of the community during late and present Syedna's time has set deep-rooted fear in the hearts and minds of the most community members and they request me not to expose their identity. As Pakistani poetess Pravin Shakir says:
Mein bach bhi jawoon tau yeh tanhaaee maar daale gee,
Mere Qabeele ka har shakhsh qatlgaah mein hai.
another poet said,
muddai lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai,wahi hota hai jo manzure khuda hota hai,
so did another poet,
chirag banke jiski hifazat khuda kare,woh shamma kys bhujegi jise roshan khuda kare..........
another one the greatest poet of all wrote,
sheeshi bhari gulaab ki patthar se tod du,
meri gf ko koi line mare,saale ki aankhe phod du....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 am

Humsafar wrote:
aqs wrote:and very well skirting the question of why such less no. of marriages when even Progressives from outside Udaipur were also included
aqs, the number of couples were few because people prefer go it alone on their own terms. With mass marriage functions not everything is in your control and some people don't like that. But following the success of this event, the families who did not participate regretted not doing so and have urged the jamaat to organise a similar function soon. Hope this answers your question.
accept it
your mass marriages are a mass flop show beacuse u guys do it against the haq na saheb and haq ni daawat.........
in rasme saify there is no compulsion but still wat happens is history...........

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Humsafar wrote: aqs, the number of couples were few because people prefer go it alone on their own terms. With mass marriage functions not everything is in your control and some people don't like that. But following the success of this event, the families who did not participate regretted not doing so and have urged the jamaat to organise a similar function soon. Hope this answers your question.
accept it
your mass marriages are a mass flop show beacuse u guys do it against the haq na saheb and haq ni daawat.........
in rasme saify there is no compulsion but still wat happens is history...........
Mr. Guy_Sam2005,
Your claim on Rasme Saifee and no complusion is not quite true.
My poor relatives were given such a run around to get their Son's marriage done through Rasm-e-Saifee. The Aamil would not keep the appointments and this poor lady had to keep visiting Aamils office to get the paper work through. She couln't afford rickshaw, had walk to the office in 45 celcius heat. She made at least 3-4 visits before she got hold of the Amil, then there was a demand of Aamils salam of Rs 15000/- which she could not afford, the Jamaat memebers didn't do a crap to help her.

The Rasme-Saifee was supposed to help people like this lady, isn't it?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

^
Blame the Aamil game once again......No responsibility at the top.....

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat May 29, 2010 12:59 am

not just one but many of my relative kids have been married in rashme saifii and they have never paid a dime of money,i have no reason to belive you.

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat May 29, 2010 10:09 am

incredible wrote:not just one but many of my relative kids have been married in rashme saifii and they have never paid a dime of money,i have no reason to belive you.
I said Aamil demanded salam of Rs 15000, and his Jamat coherts supported him.
I have no reason not to beleive my relatives.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Incredible
i have no reason to belive you.
Do you believe that there is corruption at Jamaat level and there are corrupt Aamils or you do not believe that either.

rania

Unread post by rania » Sat May 29, 2010 4:09 pm

bohra_manus wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: accept it
Mr. Guy_Sam2005,
Your claim on Rasme Saifee and no complusion is not quite true.
My poor relatives were given such a run around to get their Son's marriage done through Rasm-e-Saifee. The Aamil would not keep the appointments and this poor lady had to keep visiting Aamils office to get the paper work through. She couln't afford rickshaw, had walk to the office in 45 celcius heat. She made at least 3-4 visits before she got hold of the Amil, then there was a demand of Aamils salam of Rs 15000/- which she could not afford, the Jamaat memebers didn't do a crap to help her.

The Rasme-Saifee was supposed to help people like this lady, isn't it?
We are to accept that this experience did happen and it is the absolute truth ?

Indulging you for one post , where and when did this incident take place ? And you as a relative/reformist ( Assumption ) helped how to make this right ? Rasme-Saifee of which event ?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

omabharti wrote:
Incredible
i have no reason to belive you.
Do you believe that there is corruption at Jamaat level and there are corrupt Aamils or you do not believe that either.
so are u telling me tiny reformist community is free from curroption? and every member is an angel? :x

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 30, 2010 7:44 am

^
Why do you have to ask rhetorical questions. No one ever said that Progressives are free of corruption but once again
do you agree to my question simple Yes or No will suffice.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 am

omabharti wrote:^
Why do you have to ask rhetorical questions. No one ever said that Progressives are free of corruption but once again
do you agree to my question simple Yes or No will suffice.

did any momeen denied abut having curroption in our community?
as ur community is so tiny still have curroption in the same way we do have curroption and it cannt be ignored completely coz all are not angels.