Vasila

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Mubarak

Vasila

Unread post by Mubarak » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Have Allah ever came on Earth by himself and claimed that I am Allah and believe in me as only true God, I’m one, not in trinity and all worships other than me are wrong? No.

Have Allah ever since the Earth was born spoken with any general human being directly? No.

All Islamic sects are in unison that Allah communicates with human being never ever directly but via intermediary (example: Prophets).

Intermediary = ‘vasila’.

Dawoodi Bohras approach: Like Allah uses intermediary to approach humans so does human needs intermediary (vasila) to reach Allah.

Non-Dawoodi Bohras approach (esp. Sunni’s): General human can directly reach Allah and no vasila/intermediary is required!!!!!

Intelligence & logical: to use and handle burning fire one needs a tool (i.e. vasila / intermediary) made of iron & wood – iron will handle fire and wood for human hands so they not get burnt. Human naked hands cannot directly handles a burning fire, thus to benefit by fire power vasila is must.

Hence proved, Dawoodi Bohras approach to use vasila to approach Allah is per human intelligence and logic. Non-Dawoodi Bohras approach (esp. Sunni) to reach Allah directly is like handling fire with naked hands.

Bohra Youth (Progressives) in India and abroad after all five prayers take vasilas - Tak’kar’rub – Prophet Mohammad s.a., his only vasi Mola Ali a.s., first Imam Molana Hasan a.s. to Imam Tayyeb (a.s.) and till Imam till date. In the Rasoolpura Mosque, Udaipur where I go for prayer and all other mosques serviced by Bohra Youth (progressives) after morning prayers take names of all Dawat-a-haq from first till 46th Dai-a-Mutlaq Molana va Sayyedina Mohammed Badruddin r.a. are also taken. Alhamdolillah. Shukran Allah.

Va akhiro dawana anil hamdo lillah he Rabbil aalameen

incredible

Re: Vasila

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 am

well look if you go by this logic u are going against quraan coz quraan says"I(Allah) is much nearer to human beings then there own nerves" "i answer prayers when ever my worshiper calls for me"

so Allah does answer prayers directly and he dont need intermediates to communicates with human beings.but that doesnt means we shud ignore people with guidence they are there,but saying Allah dont hear us is totally against quraan.

Allah communicated with moses directly.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:28 am

incredible wrote:well look if you go by this logic u are going against quraan coz quraan says"I(Allah) is much nearer to human beings then there own nerves" "i answer prayers when ever my worshiper calls for me"

so Allah does answer prayers directly and he dont need intermediates to communicates with human beings.but that doesnt means we shud ignore people with guidence they are there,but saying Allah dont hear us is totally against quraan.

Allah communicated with moses directly.
Has Allah said above directly on one to one basis to ALL humans or via ONE intermediary? (Here intermediary / vasila is Prophet Mohammed s.a.)

Moses is intermediary / vasila i.e. Prophet and not comman man.

zak

Unread post by zak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm

BUT REALLY WHO IS THE bOHRA "VASILA' WHEN iMAM IS HIDDING AND A dAI IS RUNNING AFFAIRS FOR YOU AS A DICTATOR WORRIED ABOUT $$$$ ASPECT OF EMPIRE WITH NO REGARD FOR SPIRITUALITY ... A CULT AT BEST . IS THAT ISLAM IN ITS TRUE SENSE ////

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:05 am

BUT REALLY WHO IS THE bOHRA "VASILA' WHEN iMAM IS HIDDING

All Prophets, their Vasi, and Imams from Aadam a.s. till date. Current Imam though in seclusion but he is present.
AND A dAI IS RUNNING AFFAIRS FOR YOU AS A DICTATOR WORRIED ABOUT $$$$ ASPECT OF EMPIRE WITH NO REGARD FOR SPIRITUALITY ... A CULT AT BEST . IS THAT ISLAM IN ITS TRUE SENSE ////
Burhanuddin sahib is only Dai-a-Nazim and not Dai-a-Mutlaq i.e. he is only managing affairs of community from worldly angle without any spiritual connections.

Burhanuddin sahib is ditto like trio Sunni caliphs and Yazeed, they all are interested only in power, politics and money. Islam is only mask for them to fool gullible Sunni’s and Bohras. But obvious they are not Islam in its true sense.
Last edited by Mubarak on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am

did syedna taher saifuddin mentioned in his nas that syedna burhanuddin saheb will be dai e nizaam and not a dai e mutlaq? if not then how you came up with that conclusion?

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 am

incredible wrote:did syedna taher saifuddin mentioned in his nas that syedna burhanuddin saheb will be dai e nizaam and not a dai e mutlaq? if not then how you came up with that conclusion?
Taher Saifuddin is the Gangotri of Burhanuddin paap ki Ganaga. Indeed Chaman Aai is the kingpin of all bad affairs that are in Bohra community.

Taher Saifuddin sahib himself is a forged goods factory and its throughput Burhanuddin though embossed with label original but the matter-of-fact is original itself is a forged.

Incredible, you can search in details about ill deeds of Taher Saifuddin sahib and Burhanuddin sahib in length on this forum. On this thread, please discuss within range of this tread topic ‘Vasila’.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:55 am

can you please give a detailed reply this thread about what happened after 47th dai and if there is no dai mutlaq then how dawat is running?

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5201

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

Burhanuddin sahib is ditto like trio Sunni caliphs and Yazeed, they all are interested only in power, politics and money. Islam is only mask for them to fool gullible Sunni’s and Bohras. But obvious they are not Islam in its true sense.
Admin

Please warn Mubarak to desist from involving religious figures of Mainstream Islam in his vetrol against Kothar. There was no call for this.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:01 am

incredible wrote:can you please give a detailed reply this thread about what happened after 47th dai and if there is no dai mutlaq then how dawat is running?

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5201
Please see the above thread. I have posted a response.

Al-Uqul

Unread post by Al-Uqul » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/ ... /chap1.php -Ya Ali madad!(tawassul) : this should answer your question.sunnah also accept tawassul.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 am

Br. A-U

We have been discussing vasila for ever

See here.

THE ESSAY- On praying to anybody except Allah SWT
by Muslim First on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:54 pm

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=4265

Al-Uqul

Unread post by Al-Uqul » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 am

And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): so invoke not anyone along with Allah.” [72:18]
those verses are mistranslated and misinterprated ,in fact the Ahl a kahf according to the quran built a masjid on the body of a saint and the barakah of that masjid increased there BYhttp://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php? ... db6940d847 -English S Ammar Nakshawani Is Intercession a Form of Shirk ?( English)
sunni explanation :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ciOJ20xwM Tawassul - Calling upon Someone is NOT shirk التوسل جائز http://alsunna.org/calling.htm