bohra madrasa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mumin

bohra madrasa

Unread post by mumin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am

education in bohra madrasa's is used as a tool by the clergy in pursuing thier political ends. The curriculum and teaching methods help create intolerant fanatic abdes. These madrasa's do little to prepare them for the job market. this leads to frustrsating youngsters with a militancy attitude.

incredible

Re: bohra madrasa

Unread post by incredible » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am

thats a absulate rubbish.todays bohra madrassas are equipped with most advance technology and best books to educate kids with din e islam.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:15 pm

the only jobs they have is the kothar trying to make another jamaat somewhere even with two families and then tranfer this guy over there as his new post. ofcourse his lodging anf boarding have to be borne by the local mumineen and he is well trained how to screw the mumineen in salams, wajebaats etc. He cannot find a job like every one else.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 pm

In madrasa they are only taught madeh and madeh and madeh. I would bet if any kid would be able to tell you the name of the 46th dai. let alone 46th dai, kid would even not know the name of Syedna Saheb's grandfather. Every thing is so superficial and without substance.
If you have kids going to madrasa ask the name 32nd dai. If he does then tell us honestly otherwise you may have answered your own post.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 pm

what you are trying to say ( between the lines) is that our children no longer listen to prog bullshit agenda and are staunch dawoodi bohras,this hurts your program as progs are a dying and muflis breed this days
name one example of a dawoodi bohra child who has not done well after leaving madrasa and 99.9 % he will be a prog child,

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

mumin wrote: this leads to frustrsating youngsters with a militancy attitude.
This is such a sorry statement coming from one muslim to another.
What makes you think madrassahs breed 'militancy' attitude. Though the education in all these may not be world-class but many do well to provide decent education to the students. For eg. refer to the link below
http://www.msbdubai.com/
Also, bohris don't go to madrasas by force, it's by choice.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm

accountability wrote:In madrasa they are only taught madeh and madeh and madeh. I would bet if any kid would be able to tell you the name of the 46th dai. let alone 46th dai, kid would even not know the name of Syedna Saheb's grandfather. Every thing is so superficial and without substance.
If you have kids going to madrasa ask the name 32nd dai. If he does then tell us honestly otherwise you may have answered your own post.

Dear accountability,

Does pursuing a course in American political economy mean that I should know the names of all presidents by heart?
Education doesn't mean regurgitating few names in a family tree.. Clearly, this shows the limitations of your thoughts.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm

the madrasa's i am refering to are those run by the kothar. the private schools such as in Dubai is really a private venture by the bohri and is run as a bussiness. I am sure they charge handsome fees also. the bohra madrasa's run in the wakaf masjids and the onwe in surat and karachi are the ones i am refering to. these educational institutions brain wash a bohri child to the extent that there is no logical reasoning left . everything is ghano jivo and aka moula. these youths are then kothars ears and eyes and will burn houses, stop funerals, demand hefty wajebaats etc. in short they are the long arms of the clergy in doing the physical work.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

mumin wrote:the madrasa's i am refering to are those run by the kothar. the private schools such as in Dubai is really a private venture by the bohri and is run as a bussiness. I am sure they charge handsome fees also. the bohra madrasa's run in the wakaf masjids and the onwe in surat and karachi are the ones i am refering to. these educational institutions brain wash a bohri child to the extent that there is no logical reasoning left . everything is ghano jivo and aka moula. these youths are then kothars ears and eyes and will burn houses, stop funerals, demand hefty wajebaats etc. in short they are the long arms of the clergy in doing the physical work.
Dear mumin,

I think you are confusing Jamea-tus-Saifiyah with other madrasas. Madrasas need not be run in masjids and most of the madrasas have a dedicated building and general teachers and has got nothing to do with Kothar.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm

these madrasas are run by the kothar. There are no fees. The local amil in small jamaats is responsible to teach mumineens children how to read quran, wazu etc. these madrasas are usually held in a room in the masjid or markaz and is run by the raza na saheb. these madrasa teach children nothing more than madeh etc and the parents drag their little ones to these places. The parents are doing more harm than good taking the child away from doing his school home work etc. In the future the parents will wonder why my son or daughter did not make the grades to enter a good college.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

^ dont be a dumb ass,for a real momeen it is more important that there kids learn quraan and how to pray namaz in young age,college grades have nothing to do with madressas, i know many of families who didnt sent there kids to maddressas just thinking it will effect studies finally there kids didt even qualify for college and now they cant even read quraan or namaaz so they lose in both worlds.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 am

(The parents are doing more harm than good taking the child away from doing his school home work etc. In the future the parents will wonder why my son or daughter did not make the grades to enter a good college) this according to mr mumin ,what he does not realise that in the future the parents will regret even more when their children marry and convert to something else or even worse become progs because of no madrasah in their young age

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 am

Dear aziz,
Please visit the Deeni Madras in every place where reformists exist, Udaipur, Malegaon, Haiderabad, Aurangabad just to name the few and also in foreign countries and verify your claim, before commenting in total ignorance.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 am

posting with complete ignorance and lies is your speciality mr insaap and not mine,,your madrasas might be doing very well but that is not our problem i have not said anything against them at all if you care to check,
my comment was that without madarasas children today might turn to other religions or become progs when they become old which is worse then converting to other religions for them
as for mr mumin can he with facts recite what he claims about our dawoodi bohra madrasah

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 am

Does pursuing a course in American political economy mean that I should know the names of all presidents by heart?
Education doesn't mean regurgitating few names in a family tree.. Clearly, this shows the limitations of your thoughts.
If you are pursuing American political history, and do not know the names of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, then there is a huge problem. 32nd Dai is Syedna Qutbuddin shaheed. Syedna Saheb's Grand father syedna burhanuddin was so much in debt that he could not even travel to another city due to financial constrains. After 46th dai, syedna mohammed badruddin, dawat was split. His successor syedna abdul qadir najmuddin as per others did not have nass, so was not a dai ul mutlaq, but dai nazim. syedna Abdul qadir najmuddin was grand father of syedna tahir saifuddin.
I hope you got it.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am

incredible is a prime example of the extremism taught in the madrasas. quran and wazu can be learned any where and in a much better way from an arabic language teacher. The children are completely brainwashed in our madrasas by the raza na saheb with daily recitation of ghano jivo, and aka moula. the bohra(bussiness) mind set is such that when it comes to marrying their daughter they want a nice educated groom and not a fanatic incredible type. Then they have to resort to the progressive well educated understanding group. the bohri in itself is a culture and a tradition of a group of hindu converts that accepted islam when islam came to india from yemen. The religious angle is the twist that the kothar has played to keep a tight grip on this community for their ulterior motives.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 pm

accountability wrote:In madrasa they are only taught madeh and madeh and madeh. I would bet if any kid would be able to tell you the name of the 46th dai. let alone 46th dai, kid would even not know the name of Syedna Saheb's grandfather. Every thing is so superficial and without substance.

Mann you should really really concentrate on what your kids do in madrasah. LOL dont know about you but our kids are very well educated and equipped with all the deeni knowledge.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 am

what is your concept of deeni knowledge?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 am

mumin wrote:what is your concept of deeni knowledge?

namaz,recitation of quraan,history of islaam,history of religions before islaam,reading and writting arabic,different masael and riwayat of ahlul bayt,history of imamain,history of dawat and recognization of present and previus duat al muttaqin.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:01 pm

incredible you forgot the main part of deeni knowledge which is maarefat of all the amals we do in religion,why do you pray namaz ,roza zakat hajj jihad and all other amals that we do

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 pm

aziz wrote:why do you pray namaz ,roza zakat hajj jihad and all other amals that we do
Namaz -- 2 rakat namaz for dai.

zakat -- to feed the oversized zaadas and zaadis and sponsor their frequent foreign trips and furnish their sprawling residences twice a year with gold taps and gold basins, list is endless.

jihad -- attack anyone who raises their voice against the corrupt administration viz. ustads of jamea, asger ali engineer and hold demonstration against banks who refuse to appoint the corrupt zaadas on their board.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
aziz wrote:why do you pray namaz ,roza zakat hajj jihad and all other amals that we do

zakat -- to feed the oversized zaadas and zaadis and sponsor their frequent foreign trips and furnish their sprawling residences twice a year with gold taps and gold basins, list is endless.

jihad -- attack anyone who raises their voice against the corrupt administration viz. ustads of jamea, asger ali engineer and hold demonstration against banks who refuse to appoint the corrupt zaadas on their board.
Seems like you have never even stepped in a madrasah, lol are you atheist ??

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 am

Amazing! There is no denial of points raised by Gulam Mohd! That confirms their education in Deeni Madressa.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 am

yes we pray two rakat namaz for syedna ,and this prayers are to allah if you bother to read the translation of the dua.why not he is our leader and we pray for his long healthy life always,if that hurts you,too bad
as for zakat can you prove that zakat money is used for providing the syednas family lifestyle,
and yes jihad is also done by word, by hujjat and finally by swords or guns as a last resort,you people are enemies of our moula so that makes you our enemies as well,
all this about respecting your leaders which you do not, jihad ,namaz and other deeni amals we are thought in madrasa but you probably have never been to one so you do not have dawoodi bohra values at all

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 am

mumin wrote:the madrasa's i am refering to are those run by the kothar. the private schools such as in Dubai is really a private venture by the bohri and is run as a bussiness. I am sure they charge handsome fees also. the bohra madrasa's run in the wakaf masjids and the onwe in surat and karachi are the ones i am refering to. these educational institutions brain wash a bohri child to the extent that there is no logical reasoning left . everything is ghano jivo and aka moula. these youths are then kothars ears and eyes and will burn houses, stop funerals, demand hefty wajebaats etc. in short they are the long arms of the clergy in doing the physical work.
mumin bhai,
tamaro problem su che,fees ke quality of education.koi agar em argue kare che ke quality fine che to tame fees ni issue nikalo cho.........problem to tamara dimag ma che ke tamare saaf paani ma bhi kachroj dekhai che.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:

demonstration against which bank,my dear friend?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 am

mumin wrote:these madrasas are run by the kothar. There are no fees. The local amil in small jamaats is responsible to teach mumineens children how to read quran, wazu etc. these madrasas are usually held in a room in the masjid or markaz and is run by the raza na saheb. these madrasa teach children nothing more than madeh etc and the parents drag their little ones to these places. The parents are doing more harm than good taking the child away from doing his school home work etc. In the future the parents will wonder why my son or daughter did not make the grades to enter a good college.
arrey mara dost,
when we parents dont have problem why u bother,u dont keep ur child in madrasa dont pay hefty fees,with your level of intellect u can train them at home in summer and winter vacation(when we fools go 4 ziarats in lavish mazaars makin our bulgy pockets empty that too like free willed sheep).bhains bhi mar jayegi aur laathi bhi bach jayegi.........

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

the main problem the progs have with our dawoodi bohra madrasas is that nowdays they are becoming a losing and a dying breed like dodo,because of ilm and amals our children do after coming out of madrasas,the prog voices are not being heard as they were before 40 to 50 yrs ago when this madarasas were in prog control and they were the ones doing the brainwashing and keeping the children away from community as seen by the prog kids this days,
i dare insaap or any other prog to put his son or daughters pics on this thread and everybody will see for themselves that probably they will be looking like europeans or hindus or both and this will be called progress by the progs.wearing western clothes and believing them to be your own

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

problem is neither money or education. The problem is escaping the truth. The four ustads of jamia surat were insulted and beaten up for this very reason. These maullas are snatching away your child's logical reasoning ability. No meaning of what they are rec iting is ever disclosed to them. evrything is aka moula and ghanu jivo. If you are learned ,ask your child the meaning of some of the stuff which he or she is brainwashed with. These children just recite in parrot fashion without understandingwhat they are saying. This is what hurts. When some one does come to reveal the truth he is clubbed down.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

mumin wrote:problem is neither money or education. The problem is escaping the truth. The four ustads of jamia surat were insulted and beaten up for this very reason. These maullas are snatching away your child's logical reasoning ability. No meaning of what they are rec iting is ever disclosed to them. evrything is aka moula and ghanu jivo. If you are learned ,ask your child the meaning of some of the stuff which he or she is brainwashed with. These children just recite in parrot fashion without understandingwhat they are saying. This is what hurts. When some one does come to reveal the truth he is clubbed down.
You are sooooo ill-informed on that. I would say stand up for what you believe in, those 4 idiots were beaten up for a very good reason. If you dont know ask someone who knows and was present at that time exactly what happened and why they were kicked out. If someone insults or dis-respects someone you love from the bottom of your heart and you dont do anything then its your impotency.