does Ziyarat of Maula husain without STD is possible

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
godfearer

does Ziyarat of Maula husain without STD is possible

Unread post by godfearer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am

Salaam Can i go to ziyarat of MAULA HUSAIN without full dadhi

incredible

Re: does Ziyarat of Maula husain without STD is possible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 am

godfearer wrote:Salaam Can i go to ziyarat of MAULA HUSAIN without full dadhi

omg bro are u really serious?

offcourse you can go for zyarate hussain,haj umrah with or without beard,beard is sunnah of prophet Muhammed(saw).

I think u havent gone to karbala yet,when u will go inshallah u will find more shia then bohris,bohris are minority u can count them on fingers,ISLAM is much bigger then what common bohri thinks and does.

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Thanks Incredible thanks for your answer

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 am

yes you can.but if you willing to travel as bohra ,my advice and request would be follow bohra guidelines and do amal as per moula(tus)'s kushi,remember moula has not forced dhadi(atleast as yet)but its the bhaisaabs n some josh e islam's doin it,

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:remember moula has not forced dhadi(atleast as yet)but its the bhaisaabs n some josh e islam's doin it,
Yet the gaib-na-jankar does not know that josh e Islam are taking a written guarantee from mumenin that when they will start growing dadhi as per specification given by Dawate Hadiya! ( na katro, na boro, Dadhi ne badhti choro)

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

Just get a clean shave & put on a fake dadhi when you are around the fanatic's.. It is more comfortable to travel & you'll look good in your pictures, when showing it to your normal friends..

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 am

BooM wrote:
Just get a clean shave & put on a fake dadhi when you are around the fanatic's.. It is more comfortable to travel & you'll look good in your pictures, when showing it to your normal friends..

seriously are u guy or a girl? or some thing in between? :mrgreen: :roll:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am

incredible wrote:
BooM wrote: Just get a clean shave & put on a fake dadhi when you are around the fanatic's.. It is more comfortable to travel & you'll look good in your pictures, when showing it to your normal friends..

seriously are u guy or a girl? or some thing in between? :mrgreen: :roll:
We all know, you fanatic's have problem judging reality :lol: ..

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

BooM wrote:
incredible wrote:

We all know, you fanatic's have problem judging reality :lol: ..

the way u are itchy to beard i judge u as a girl 8)

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 am

incredible wrote: the way u are itchy to beard i judge u as a girl 8)
So you mean to say, girl's don't like beard also??

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 am

guy_sam Wrote! "remember moula has not forced dhadi(atleast as yet)but its the bhaisaabs n some josh e islam's doin it,"[/quote]

I appreciate your advice but just for knowlegde tell me one thing that if any bhaisaheb humilates you in "BHAR MAJLIS"and one ordinary bohri person makes diffrence then to whom you should complain

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Just reminding:-

Willing to sport beard, burkha, Bohris asked
Hindustan Times - Mumbai, February 17, 2010

Shahzan and Tariq Mamoola (names changed), both in their 40s, were surprised to find a volunteer from a Bohri mosque in Khar at their doorstep a few days ago. After listening to audio discourses by Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, the religious leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community, on the virtues of men sporting a beard and women wearing the ridah (traditional Bohri attire), the couple had to fill a form, giving their opinion on these practices.
The volunteer then urged Tariq, who is clean-shaven, and Shahzan, who wears salwar suits, to try and change their ways within a year.
For two months now, volunteers are visiting Bohris to note their stance on religious practices. The drive has surprised some members of the 1.3 lakh strong community — believed to be the most liberal within the Shia sect — in Mumbai.

“As long as we respect the Syedna, respect the religion and pray our namaaz, there is no need for us to dress or look a certain way,” said a 52-year-old Bohri businessman requesting anonymity. “If they force us, it will only create resentment.”

Hussain Khozema, a Colaba businessman, said: “I don’t think it’s as much an enforcement as an assessment of what the community’s reaction to religion is.”
Many believe that the drive aims to fulfill the Syedna’s wishes of uniformity in the global community before he turns 100 in 2012.

Ahmed Ali Yamani from Badri Mahal, the global Bohri administrative centre at Fort, denied the drive was an effort to impose conformity.
“Islam has given instructions on this. It is our culture, and people follow it willingly,” he said.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 am

godfearer wrote:guy_sam Wrote! "remember moula has not forced dhadi(atleast as yet)but its the bhaisaabs n some josh e islam's doin it,"
I appreciate your advice but just for knowlegde tell me one thing that if any bhaisaheb humilates you in "BHAR MAJLIS"and one ordinary bohri person makes diffrence then to whom you should complain[/quote]
nooone can humilate u unless u want to be humilated,and moreover if a bhaisaab tells in bhari majlis to grow beard thats not humilation.it is his work,you guys say aamils should do religious duty and not other things and when he is preachin nabi(as)you guys have a prob there too,,,make up your mind.............

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am

guy_sam2005,
nooone can humilate u unless (your a Dawoodi bohra Abde) u want to be humilated (which is a very normal practice),and moreover if a bhaisaab tells in bhari majlis to grow beard thats not humilation( but a compliment :mrgreen: ) .it is his work,you guys say aamils should do religious duty and not other things and when he is preachin nabi(as)you guys have a prob there too,,,make up your mind............

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
godfearer wrote:guy_sam Wrote! "remember moula has not forced dhadi(atleast as yet)but its the bhaisaabs n some josh e islam's doin it,"
I appreciate your advice but just for knowlegde tell me one thing that if any bhaisaheb humilates you in "BHAR MAJLIS"and one ordinary bohri person makes diffrence then to whom you should complain
nooone can humilate u unless u want to be humilated,and moreover if a bhaisaab tells in bhari majlis to grow beard thats not humilation.it is his work,you guys say aamils should do religious duty and not other things and when he is preachin nabi(as)you guys have a prob there too,,,make up your mind.............[/quote]

Mr guy your statement is vague,Muhammed (saw) never use to humilate people in majlis,amil who takes deeni education for years in jamea shud understand that insulting mumeen in majlis will bring more hate for him from people arround him,if he wanted to give hidayat to momeen bhai he shud have invite him at devri and tell him in private.

hamida

Unread post by hamida » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Mr guy your statement is vague,Muhammed (saw) never use to humilate people in majlis,amil who takes deeni education for years in jamea shud understand that insulting mumeen in majlis will bring more hate for him from people arround him,if he wanted to give hidayat to momeen bhai he shud have invite him at devri and tell him in private.
Hi this is my first post on this board, so pls forgive me if my words are out of the box.
I just want to say that how could you expect people to understand who live their life on some others understanding & who bring knife's in masjid, beat namajeez in masjid.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 am

incredible wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: I appreciate your advice but just for knowlegde tell me one thing that if any bhaisaheb humilates you in "BHAR MAJLIS"and one ordinary bohri person makes diffrence then to whom you should complain
nooone can humilate u unless u want to be humilated,and moreover if a bhaisaab tells in bhari majlis to grow beard thats not humilation.it is his work,you guys say aamils should do religious duty and not other things and when he is preachin nabi(as)you guys have a prob there too,,,make up your mind.............

Mr guy your statement is vague,Muhammed (saw) never use to humilate people in majlis,amil who takes deeni education for years in jamea shud understand that insulting mumeen in majlis will bring more hate for him from people arround him,if he wanted to give hidayat to momeen bhai he shud have invite him at devri and tell him in private.[/quote]
humilation is if u take it in that way..no ammil is going to shout at u in bhari majlis ......and if he calls u in devri for the same thin then ull say ehna naukar thoda che,,ull have a prob both ways......if a aamil does his work u have a prob if he doesnt u have a prob......make up ur mind?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

hamida wrote:
Hi this is my first post on this board, so pls forgive me if my words are out of the box.
I just want to say that how could you expect people to understand who live their life on some others understanding & who bring knife's in masjid, beat namajeez in masjid.
out of context................

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm

GodFearer,

From your posts it seems that you are more afraid of Syedna and his cronies than Allah allmighty. You should consider changing your name to SyednaFearer. STD is a typical bohra requirement. If you go for ziyarat to Roza of any Dawoodi Bohra Dai than I think that you will be atleast forced to wear Sayaa and Topi. I think you can go for ziyarat of Dais without beard though some abde fanatics will raise their eyebrows. But when you want to go to places like Karbala which are not exclusive properties of bohras than you are surely not required to comply by the STD law. My simple advice to you is that understand and follow the geist of Islam rather than putting up an appearence just to please your friends and fellow bohras... Also, remember a true Muslim is only suppose to fear Allah and no one else.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Br. Arif

AS

Good post. Let me add something else.

GodFearer should study Islam and try to find where in Islam a muslim is required to spend hard earned money and go on Ziarat of Ahle bait and saints.

As I understand a Muslim is not required to do Ziarat of Rasul SAW or go to Madina. Only requirement is to go to Hajj and that also if you can afford it.

Wasalaam

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am

Good post. Let me add something else.
GodFearer should study Islam and try to find where in Islam a muslim is required to spend hard earned money and go on Ziarat of Ahle bait and saints.

As I understand a Muslim is not required to do Ziarat of Rasul SAW or go to Madina. Only requirement is to go to Hajj and that also if you can afford it.

Dear i appreciate. par Yakin, Mohabbat , Ehsaan hame waha le hi jata hai

godfearer

Unread post by godfearer » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 am

Aarif wrote:GodFearer,

From your posts it seems that you are more afraid of Syedna and his cronies than Allah allmighty. You should consider changing your name to SyednaFearer. STD is a typical bohra requirement. If you go for ziyarat to Roza of any Dawoodi Bohra Dai than I think that you will be atleast forced to wear Sayaa and Topi. I think you can go for ziyarat of Dais without beard though some abde fanatics will raise their eyebrows. But when you want to go to places like Karbala which are not exclusive properties of bohras than you are surely not required to comply by the STD law. My simple advice to you is that understand and follow the geist of Islam rather than putting up an appearence just to please your friends and fellow bohras... Also, remember a true Muslim is only suppose to fear Allah and no one else.

Salaam. I am not afraid of our MAULA but yes some extra smart and over religious people always make diffrences