Birthdays of Reformist Leaders

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Admin

Re: Birthdays of Reformist Leaders

Unread post by Admin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:09 am

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote: Admin,
The word "F..." has been used 27 times on this forum and out of this 11 times it is used by Anajmi....pls let us know for the interest of all and especially for AZ that how many times he has been warned......why he has not been banned???

Mr. AZ.....why didnt u raised ur voice on these 27 ocassions.....ur mind doesnt think anything else than cursing Sydena (Nauzobillah)
We're tolerant of abusive language in the past but not anymore. In any case, people have been warned before and some have been temporarily or permanently banned.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Thanks Administration, We need to clean this forum from this kind of language and there is always a limit to tolerance.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 am

can one argue with a person who has escaped from a high-security mental asylum????
Escaping from a high security requires a strong planning, thoughtful approach and intelligent ways to implement the approach and escape......now with an IQ level less than 70 or going by ur definition of Mental retardness this is not possible

Now as alwayz do not jump like a "Pop Corn in Pan" on my words...... I hav just tried to prove the divergence in ur defination and the act u hav mentioned (escaping).....In the zest of spitting ur frustration u do not think before u write....u contradict urself....and ur frustration level has now reached a level where ur mind has got stunned and has paused only on one line "cursing syedna" and u r now well qualified to get fit in ur defination of "mental retardness"

One Physcology article states "The best a person can describe anyone is himself" and i appreciate that u hav done this in the first 2 paras of ur post......And i m sure with ur kind of a mental state even medical science needs to work hard to find a solution and pls do not try the nearby Mental asylum's as the authorities will reject ur admission.....Now what to do????? Accept my suggestion go to the jungle and stay with ur brothers and sisters u will feel better becaz u all will have same habits of shouting

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote:
remeber its not alwayz the word which is abusive as used by jayanti.....abusiveness can be derived from intentions as well.
if bad intentions amount to abuse, then the past 2 syednas are the biggest abusers as their intentions were to fool the presidents and prime ministers of india alongwith several muslim countries' leaders, eminent muslim scholars and the whole bohra community of a million+ in the massive scams they committed with the technical insititute and the insititute for islamic and arab studies...!

syedna taher saifuddin celebrated his loss in the chandbhai galla case by falsely declaring a victory and taking out huge processions..! his intentions were to fool everyone. so what does that make him? i wud like to hear you now declaring him an evil abuser!

the present syedna hunts and kills wild animals with the bad intentions of pleasure and sport. what does that make him???! he also misguided everyone with bad intentions about ma fatema's zareeh in order to collect hundreds of kilos of gold. so what is he now??? using ma fatema's name to fool and defraud people.. what an abuser!

aqa mola zindabad chappie, now climb on the rooftop and loudly say, aqa mola is an abuser! ghanu jeevo!
aqmz,

stop diverting the topic into frivolous directions and focus instead on issues of reform.

i am still waiting for your reply to the above, wherein i have proved, as per your own logic, that the past 2 syednas are the biggest abusers, frauds and deceivers.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 pm

@zulfi,
first tell omabharathi to answer my question.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 am

aqmz,

stop diverting the topic into frivolous directions and focus instead on issues of reform.
Now u learned a lesson for diverting the topics.......Do u think posting threads like "KPL" and talking abt entertainment with "Baskin Robbins Ice cream" and many more similar to this done by urself forms part of ur so called reform

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 am

Admin,

The word "F..." has been used 27 times on this forum and out of this 11 times it is used by Anajmi....pls let us know for the interest of all and especially for AZ that how many times he has been warned......why he has not been banned???

Mr. AZ.....why didnt u raised ur voice on these 27 ocassions.....ur mind doesnt think anything else than cursing Sydena (Nauzobillah)
AZ,

U accept ur actions are biased.....why didnt u raised ur voice before????

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Aqa Moula_Zindabad wrote:
Admin,

AZ,

U accept ur actions are biased.....why didnt u raised ur voice before????
aqmz,

u seem to have a great admiration for the 'f' word, that u sat and counted how many times it was said here and by whom, when even the admin of this site may not be knowing whether u are lying or exaggerating!! not only myself but many others have objected to anyone using vulgarities and gaali galoch here. as a result some members have been banned in the past and were only allowed back after an apology and promised not to repeat the bad behaviour.

i raise my voice for anything which is unjust and exploitative against other human beings, gaalis being only one minor aspect of it. whoever commits an atrocity and fraud in whetever manner should be held accountable and punished, esp. incl. the syedna and his family as they are doing it in the name of religion and cheating Allah himself!

where is yr voice then? when i proved it to you based on yr own logic that the last 2 syednas are abusers because of their evil intentions to cheat and defraud millions incl. the presidents and prime ministers of india, you ran with yr tail between yr legs like a coward and then instead of being man enough to reply, u keep throwing muck on me and others. no one here is fooled by your impotent tactics. maybe u can get an extra bone from yr masters in saifee mahal for all yr crap, but here u will get nothing except contempt.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 am

aqmz,

u seem to have a great admiration for the 'f' word, that u sat and counted how many times it was said here and by whom, when even the admin of this site may not be knowing whether u are lying or exaggerating!!
AZ,

Dumbo....(IQ Level below 70).......u dont need to sit and count thru....just filter it out using the search option....its a 10sec job, if we still apply ur defination none other than u is the best fit.
not only myself but many others have objected to anyone using vulgarities and gaali galoch here. as a result some members have been banned in the past and were only allowed back after an apology and promised not to repeat the bad behaviour.
Pls dont generalise.....be very specific

i raise my voice for anything which is unjust and exploitative against other human beings, gaalis being only one minor aspect of it

Why dont u raise ur voice against Bukhari and start an open reform movement / hold conferences /embarass them in public etc....

Why dont u raise ur voice against "Al Qayda" Terrorism and form a group to fight with them....

Why dont u or ur Aqa write open letters to Mulla's of Lal Masjid or Bukhari against the atrocities to the mankind

U think Gaali is a minor aspect and u complain the Admin to ban people and that too who is from the mainstream (u certainly hav 2 faces)

Yes ur thinking can be asserted from the curse and Gaali's u give to syedna day in and day out and still u enjoy having meals in Amils Thaal ("Jis Thaali mein Khaya usi mein Chedh Kiya") ("Thaanli Ka Baingan") (u for sure have 2 faces)

U throw allegations on people without even seeing or knowing abt them.....(real unislamic practice) and still u claim that u r fare in ur approach.....remember 3 fingers are pointing u if u point a finger on anyone

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 am

aqmz,

once again u talked about everything else but not about the last 2 syednas being the biggest abusers based on yr logic of bad intentions = abuse.

also what about the syedna being extremely unpatriotic based on yr statement that whoever lives and works abroad is not a patriot? i had asked u why the syedna goes to germany for treatment, when he can get treatment in india? when he claims to have built the world's best hospital in mumbai, saifee hospital, or he has no confidence in it? also why he goes to africa to hunt and kill lions, elephants etc, when he can murder them in india? i have proved by yr own logic and statements that the past 2 syednas are abusers, unpatriotic and frauds who cheated presidents and prime ministers..

why dont u reply to this instead of trying to divert the topic?

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:27 am

AZ has schizophrenia , he keeps on about the 2 syednas , he needs treatment , the key point is that this 2 syednas made this community ver powerful, prosperous, respected by esteemed leaders around the world, the bohras adore them and respect them and respect their spirituality so AZ where did they go wrong?

TBG

Unread post by TBG » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Dear Brother EAF,

I have a few questions in lieu of your comments about community being powerful, prosperous and respected by leaders.

1) On what basis do you call bohras powerful? How come many muslims around the world have not even heard of us? If we are so powerful then how come the karta dhartas still beg for money all the time on every occasion? If they are so powerful they shoudl be independent right?
2) What is your definition of prosperous. While i personally know many many bohras who dont even have food to eat sometimes and the jamaats are not doing anything about it, rather still looks at every opp to earn more money from these poor people, on top taunts them at every chance if they fail to pay. Where do you see prosperity in that? If we are so prosperous how come we dont have free schooling for our kids, and subsidized medical services like developed nations?
3) Respected by world leaders and bohras adore them? Half of my family admits that they are bohras because they are born this way. They see many things wrong but dont have the guts to stand up for it becoz they are afraid of being socially cut down and kicked out. What respect are you talking about?

What kind of prosperity is this that there are thousands of people who dont have places to live and food to eat and there are jamans happening every second day on the urs and happy birthdays of imams and dais?

Just because people follow and no one says anything does not mean they love and they respect. You dont like your school teachers sometimes but do you oppose them, you wanna stay in the class and pass right so one shuts up and bears it!

Also on your question on where did they go wrong?

Can you please explain if they did not go wrong, why is it that if you ask for a translation of the misaaq, no one is ready to give it to you. I have tried from amils in Pakistan, Canada and US, and all they have to say is thats not required, we will tell you what it is. Why such secrecy what are they trying to hide?

If they are so spiritual why do they ask to do matam all the time? Have you not read the ayat in the quran which clearly states that it is harm to inflict pain upon yourself? If they are so spiritual why dont they ever mention that RasulAllah (Saw) was already informed about what will befall his nation and his family. If he was so sad why did he never mentioned his people to do matam and be in ghum the whole time because of what was to happen?

I have a few hundred questions more, and no one has answers in the karta dharta of the community atleast not on the basis of quran and sunnah. What do i do and where do i go ? What respect do you expect me to shower and to whom?

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 am

My replies

1) On what basis do you call bohras powerful? How come many muslims around the world have not even heard of us? If we are so powerful then how come the karta dhartas still beg for money all the time on every occasion? If they are so powerful they shoudl be independent right?
EA - You are now speaking relative - to us they are powerful - we have influence with politicians/religious leaders , its money we have which helps to make us powerful

2) What is your definition of prosperous. While i personally know many many bohras who dont even have food to eat sometimes and the jamaats are not doing anything about it, rather still looks at every opp to earn more money from these poor people, on top taunts them at every chance if they fail to pay. Where do you see prosperity in that? If we are so prosperous how come we dont have free schooling for our kids, and subsidized medical services like developed nations?

EA- Ditto - We are not a nation but we do subsidice children's education

3) Respected by world leaders and bohras adore them? Half of my family admits that they are bohras because they are born this way. They see many things wrong but dont have the guts to stand up for it becoz they are afraid of being socially cut down and kicked out. What respect are you talking about?

EA - Once again in reality you do see some of the world leaders giving audience to our leaders - comes with prosperity

What kind of prosperity is this that there are thousands of people who dont have places to live and food to eat and there are jamans happening every second day on the urs and happy birthdays of imams and dais?

EA- dont understand your arguments, I thought jamaans do feed people , a lot people survive on that - nothing wrong in jamaan, puts people together socially and feeds them

Just because people follow and no one says anything does not mean they love and they respect. You dont like your school teachers sometimes but do you oppose them, you wanna stay in the class and pass right so one shuts up and bears it!

EA- Well if you find the kitchen too hot , get out of it but not many do answers your question

Also on your question on where did they go wrong?

EA- I am not sure why you think the translation of Misaaq is complicated, it is in gujerati , you should be able to understand it if not ask any other bohras to do so for you - nothing sinister mate

Can you please explain if they did not go wrong, why is it that if you ask for a translation of the misaaq, no one is ready to give it to you. I have tried from amils in Pakistan, Canada and US, and all they have to say is thats not required, we will tell you what it is. Why such secrecy what are they trying to hide?

If they are so spiritual why do they ask to do matam all the time? Have you not read the ayat in the quran which clearly states that it is harm to inflict pain upon yourself? If they are so spiritual why dont they ever mention that RasulAllah (Saw) was already informed about what will befall his nation and his family. If he was so sad why did he never mentioned his people to do matam and be in ghum the whole time because of what was to happen?

EA - As I have said its the interpretation of religion as it is now, most of people agree that Matam for husein is a must , if you do not agree than you are in the wrong religion

I have a few hundred questions more, and no one has answers in the karta dharta of the community atleast not on the basis of quran and sunnah. What do i do and where do i go ? What respect do you expect me to shower and to whom

EA - shower respect to all human beings and your fellow Bohras

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 am

Dear TBG,

From your well written post it seems that you are a thoughtful, intelligent individual who is asking very very valid and sensible questions. However, the only problem is that you are asking it to a wrong person. Look at the pathetic answers provided by EA in response to your questions. Remember, asking questions to people like EA is trying to find out the address of White house from a begger begging at the signal of Bhindi bazaar. Obviously he has no clue whatsoever...

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Arif,

What a crap analogy, you do not want to accept reality of the situation, BTW don't slag the beggars on their intelligence

neutralbohri

Unread post by neutralbohri » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 am

i agree, EAW answers are pathetic. very shallow.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 am

"
most of people agree that Matam for husein is a must , if you do not agree than you are in the wrong religion"
Most of the people who equate MATAAM with RELIGION of Islam (sic) are the ZOMBIES or BRAIN DEAD since no where in Quran Mataam is described and there is no Historical data to even suggest that Imam HUSSAIN did MATAAM for Shahadat of his Father or death of his mother.
Maatam in Bohras is like singing of Gospel Music as is done in Christian Churches, both have rhythms, BOHRAS use their CHESTS as the musical instruments while Christians have proper Musical instruments to play.
Doing Maatam at proper time and proper place is Shia Tradition and as Shia it should be observed but in BOHRAS the Maatam to remember the sacrifice of Imam Hussain and his family has been degraded by current Syedna and has become a joke.No other Shias do MAATAM during wedding or Eid so DONOT EQUATE MAATAM TO RELIGION To rephrase your quote it should be
'MOST TAHERIS AND BURHANIS AGREE THAT MAATAM FOR THE KHUSHI OF AQA MOULA IS A MUST, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE THAN YOUR ARE IN THE WRONG CULT"

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 pm

@oma dont do matam its not complusory.do we care for you!!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:42 pm

jayanti wrote:@oma dont do matam its not complusory.do we care for you!!!!
if it is not compulsory then why did you equate MAATAM with RELIGION? and if it is not compulsory why do Mataam after every Fard Namaz. Can you please enlighten your Kothari Goons when they asked one of the members to leave Naryalwadi Masjid because he refused to do the Mataam (that news is posted elsewhere on this forum)

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 am

you do not want to accept reality of the situation,
Now that sounds like EA :wink:

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

@Oma,pls dont do matam it not for you and di does not fit you.By the way when you start praying namaz?do you know what to pray or any suarh.....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Jayanti
Atleast I would not be asking you since you have no idea except doing MAATAM and equating MAATAM with RELIGION

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 pm

omabharti wrote:Jayanti
Atleast I would not be asking you since you have no idea except doing MAATAM and equating MAATAM with RELIGION
O really dammmm!!!!

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 pm

The subject was "Birthdays of Reformist Leaders" and look how poor Jayanti soon brought it down to his/her low level!!!![/size]