what an arrogance

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

what an arrogance

Unread post by accountability » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

http://malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1343.html

what an amazing display of arrogance and self centerism. In 16th photo, a very old person is in utter humilition before this bhaisaheb, who will be his grand children's age.

Al Zulfiqar

Re: what an arrogance

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 pm

accountability wrote:http://malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/1343.html

what an amazing display of arrogance and self centerism. In 16th photo, a very old person is in utter humilition before this bhaisaheb, who will be his grand children's age.
bro accty,

i think u are venting your ire against the wrong party. the puppy zaada is not arrogant or self-centred. its our cowardly and servile bohras who are stupid to bend and grovel like sycophantic buffoons in front of an amused pup, whose only qualification to fame is his lineage to a baniya convert.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 am

If there ever was case for a picture being worth a thousand words, then this is it. In fact the whole album is symbolic of all that is wrong with Bohras today - they still seem to be trapped in the feudal mai-baap mentality. The servility of grovelling serfs before a haughty, smirking lord - it is hard to believe that grown men would subject themselves to such abject indignity, and that too willingly, one would suspect. I share AZ's is contempt for these people, but at the same time as a human being feel diminished by their behaviour.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Hamsafar, I am at loss to understand the display of such abject arrogance, and the way these sons of shahzadas are taught ethics and morality. Some years ago I had posted a photo of son of malik bhai saheb, he was teenager, and the person bowing before him was atleast 70 years, the worst part was malik bhai saheb was standing behind his son.
I have seen fuedal lords in pakistan, Once I was visiting Pir Sabghatullah rashidi, he is son of pir pagara (pir pagara is moula for almost 3 millions hurs in sindh, he has millions more mureeds in punjab), They have attitude problems, but not to this extent. He was sitting on a chair, and his mureeds were sitting on floor, but no body was bowing or kissing his feet or hand.

I could not sit there for long, i went with his cousin so i asked him to go. But when I see this utter display of such arrogance, it makes me angry and sad at the same time. That old man for unknown reasons has opted to de humanify himself. But he is sacrificing his generation's ego and self respect. Syedna Saheb's grand and great children have become young adult, if they are to be trained for ruling that is one case, but no religious fatwa can approve such disregard for human respect. Bigger question is for what, and what they want to derive from this except hollow sense of godliness.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 am

accountability wrote:
I am at loss to understand the way these sons of shahzadas are taught ethics and morality.

.....what they want to derive from this except hollow sense of godliness.
bro accty,

what makes you think that these pup zaadas are taught ethics and morality???? i am at a loss to understand how you came to this conclusion in the first place.

you have answered your own question in the last line. they want to derive 2 things from all this, power and money, and remember in our bohri context, more show of power = more money + more power.

as humsafar righly says, one does not know what one feels more on seeing our grovelling, snivelling, backside-lickin fools, contempt or pity, or a feeling of the entire human race having been diminished by the actions of our stupid abdes ..

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 am

Now a days h****zaada malikul ashter is on travel spree all over America to fool abdes in order to collect millions in salams and lavish ziafats.

Just see the link during his recent visit to Atlanta.

PHOTOS: Shehzada Shujauddin Saheb DM in Atlanta

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 pm

kuwaiti bohris have lost all human dignity. They need to wake up. The old timers are passing this low down kissing hands and feet to the new generation and that hurts. I hope the young generation of kuwaiti bohri's realizes there is no sawab in losing one's respect.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 pm

^
Mumin
Can you shed light on Malik Ul Ashtar's visit to Atlanta and Columbia?

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Here is the link --- http://www.mumineen.org

http://www.mumineen.org/

H****zaada in Atlanta

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:22 pm

with three ziafats in a day is it not abundantly clear the reason, why. In the deep south we call such actvity" fly by night. i.e. grab as much as you can in the least amount of time and then fly away leaving everybody with a question mark on their faces,trying to figure out what hit them.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am

In any exploitative system, like slavery, feudalism, the present db system, those who are exploited are as much to blame if not more than the exploiters. You may lose the war, you may lose everything, but you are a loser only if you lose your dignity. It can never be taken away, it can only be given up.

This is exactly the tragedy of abdes, they have given up their dignity and the worse part is that they are proud of it. Could anything be more pathetic?

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:07 pm

I fully agree with Bro Smart.

Today these abdes are totally and fully available to be abused in all the ways by zaadas and their master. Till they wake up, think, nothing can be done about them. They love to be slaves, Gulami Ka Nasha Bhe Zalim Nasha Hay ...... Slave loves when master spits and s*****, if the Slaves does a Zor Ka Jhatka, and tears apart the tool of master, Azadi will Smile...