Malikul Ashtar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MMH

Re: Malikul Ashtar

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:50 am

kimanumanu wrote:
tasneempati wrote:He will be soon declared Mazoon for SMS.... courtsey few insiders .
If he is the zahir Mazoon, who is going to be the batin Mazoon?

Tasneem ka pati-

there are so many rumors...I wont believe anything unless it comes to me from ITS.

I think the insiders are also speculating!!!

Chill maar tu yaar...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:50 am

!!!!
Attachments
IMG-20140915-WA0101.jpg

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:52 am

Attachments
IMG-20140915-WA0102.jpg

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:02 am

i got these photos to. What is this?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:i got these photos to. What is this?
It means that if you want to meet Malik Ul CHUSTER without any Ziyafaats or Najwa, YOU NEED TO MEET HIM AT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TERMINAL :mrgreen:

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 am

SBM wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:YOU NEED TO MEET HIM AT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TERMINAL :mrgreen:
Either ways, least interested :D

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Am impress the way he pose with that guy. It shows he is friendly in nature and that boy is standing so freely. :mrgreen:

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 am

MMH wrote:!!!!
MMH you are good in cut / copy paste things.
Aa ja saath me chill marenge dost ...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:56 am

tasneempati wrote:
MMH wrote:!!!!
MMH you are good in cut / copy paste things.
Aa ja saath me chill marenge dost ...

:roll: I don't know if you were complimenting...

You cant be seen chill maaring with non mehramdaar behen (me) :mrgreen:

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm

Heard dat malek bhai saheb is in galiyakot on a 10 day niyat for ashara by Maula to be held in Houston... Dramebaazi at its best!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:03 am

dawedaar wrote:Heard dat malek bhai saheb is in galiyakot on a 10 day niyat for ashara by Maula to be held in Houston... Dramebaazi at its best!
Does he (ShzMalek) not know that only a couple of days back in one of the African cities ShzMS was visitng , he said in one of his hate speeches something of this sort
"Ikhlaas joovu hoi to Hindustan, Pakistan, Africa ane Yemen na logo nu joov" :
He was implying that the faith of mumin of India, Pakistan, Africa and Yemen is the highest,
ShzMS absolutely sidelined the mumin of western countries like USA and UK . What a shame that would be for Shz Malek and how badly his ego would have been hurt :twisted:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:43 am

We all know mufaddal bs and his hatred towards the West. Nothing new. Maybe when he's here, we should set up a protest against him, call Fox News, and have him branded a terrorist like he is.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:48 am

haqniwaat wrote:We all know mufaddal bs and his hatred towards the West. Nothing new. Maybe when he's here, we should set up a protest against him, call Fox News, and have him branded a terrorist like he is.

stay within your limits. if you accuse followers of Mufaddal Maula of being terrorists, then it says a lot for you as a follower of Qutbuddin Maula :evil:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 am

zinger wrote: stay within your limits. if you accuse followers of Mufaddal Maula of being terrorists, then it says a lot for you as a follower of Qutbuddin Maula :evil:
Stay within your limits? ! Really, Zinger! Tell that to the people who have been terrorized by mufaddal bs and his thugs.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:39 am

Dear Haqniwaat, and others. Please curtail your language.

I would request Admin to please ensure that Language is moderated strictly and if someone keeps crossing the boundary then they should be not allowed to post.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:Dear Haqniwaat, and others. Please curtail your language.

I would request Admin to please ensure that Language is moderated strictly and if someone keeps crossing the boundary then they should be not allowed to post.
So now mufaddal bs and gang is going to put a fatwa on us! How much will you pay us to keep our mouths shut? Or if that doesn't work, you'll send your Burhani Guards to kick our doors down! Your qaid bs can spew laanat on Syedna and you're telling US to mind our language? !

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Why is the quote being taken out of context. He even didn't mention about middle east...

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:15 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
zinger wrote: stay within your limits. if you accuse followers of Mufaddal Maula of being terrorists, then it says a lot for you as a follower of Qutbuddin Maula :evil:
Stay within your limits? ! Really, Zinger! Tell that to the people who have been terrorized by mufaddal bs and his thugs.
hahaha MUFFY dosent have the guts to be a terrorists. if he ever tried to join al quids or Taliban, those muslims would kick hi fat a** out.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:05 pm

truthseeker100.. your use of such language doesnt help at all.. There are so many abdes who visit this forum... They will not look further if they find such language... This forum is to spread awareness among bohras so its better to keep language proper and not abuse or use bad language..
truth seeker100 wrote:
haqniwaat wrote: Stay within your limits? ! Really, Zinger! Tell that to the people who have been terrorized by mufaddal bs and his thugs.
hahaha MUFFY dosent have the guts to be a terrorists. if he ever tried to join al quids or Taliban, those muslims would kick hi fat a** out.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:41 pm

BAA ADAB, BAA MULAAIZA HOSHIYAR...... SHEHANSHAH ASHTER PADHAAR RAHE HAI !!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:39 am

Astaghfirullah !!!! these chamchas will remain chamchas forever ...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm

SHEHANSHAH ASHTER APNE TAKHT PAR BIRAAJMAAN HAI !!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:08 am

What are you surprised! In many places even Amils get such service

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 am

Abdes and amtes are 'addicted' to slavery .......... there is hardly any cure; they love to be spanked, slammed and humiliated ......... they love to robbed, lied and left .... :cry:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 am

Many years ago Pooja Bedi made a statement which caused a major furor. She said - if there is nothing you can do when you are being rapped (as munirajanab says it), you should lie back and enjoy it.

There are some who give similar advice today like maethist and biradar. As long as bohras are enjoying being "rapped", there is no reason anyone should think or care about changing their situation.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 pm

anajmi wrote:Many years ago Pooja Bedi made a statement which caused a major furor. She said - if there is nothing you can do when you are being rapped (as munirajanab says it), you should lie back and enjoy it.

There are some who give similar advice today like maethist and biradar. As long as bohras are enjoying being "rapped", there is no reason anyone should think or care about changing their situation.
Poor fool. You are really loosing it, aren't you? Please stick to navel gazing about your stone-age ideas, and shouting "KAFIR, KAFIR". I think we should put you in a museum as an example of what too much fanaticism does to a person.

But … everyone here knows what you are really after: elimination of Bohras and Shia completely. You talk about "care and change" but please, we are not interested in your cave-man mentality. Thank you and regards.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:45 pm

elimination of Bohras and Shia completely.
Not true. A complete lie. Said to hide your own shortcomings. Pretty stupid if you think about it. How do you think I propose to eliminate bohras and shias? By eliminating the corruption that exists in their clergy? By eliminating their slavery? You obviously do not want to eliminate that. Maybe you guys do not deserve anything better than bending and folding hands in front of a conman!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:12 pm

anajmi wrote:
Not true. A complete lie. Said to hide your own shortcomings. Pretty stupid if you think about it. How do you think I propose to eliminate bohras and shias? By eliminating the corruption that exists in their clergy? By eliminating their slavery? You obviously do not want to eliminate that. Maybe you guys do not deserve anything better than bending and folding hands in front of a conman!!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the f(p)light .......... :D

Pooja Bedi is Hidden Ben-Sahiba .......... :wink:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:07 pm

anajmi wrote:
Oh, come on, Mullah Saheb (LA). Please be truthful at least. How many times have you said here that Shia are rafdi, expressed opinions contrary to most fundamental aspects of Shia and Bohra, like being against the concept of Imamat, the dua't mutlaqeen, the concepts of Ismaili philosophy. Please, stop lying at least. I know you for 15 years! Every opportunity, every turn, you have opposed Isamili and Bohra beliefs. Every turn you have used gutter like language to drive out well-meaning folk. Every opportunity you used to attack fundamental Bohra and Shia beliefs, so much so, that people have turned away in disgust. And now, you are acting all offended and want to show you are a white knight! I mean, I really think you are loosing it. How can one sound so earnest and lie so well?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Let us worry about the concept of imamat when the imam decides to show up. As far as the duat is concerned the last couple of dais have eliminated that and replaced it with royalty. Wake up and smell the coffee. Or lie down and enjoy getting rapped.