Malikul Ashtar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: look at this rascal

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 am

sms is not clever. It is the gang surrounding him that are working day and night to come up with schemes to sweetly rob the mumineen. They are the filthy and dirty lot that loot in the name of sms and sms is o.k. with that because he gets some of the loot and stays in the limelight.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Akhtiar Wahid; there was a case not long ago in Dallaas , Texas, where the local bhaisaheb and his son was caught in a prostitution ring. May be they were the providers for the ustra . It is worth an investigation.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 pm

once again this guy got caught with hypocricy and stupidity...

I wonder how will he concentrate in NAMAZ with all those guys doing matam next to him? either he is just posing to look great or he really dont understands importance of NAMAZ.
Attachments
2014-04-02_14-38_Shz Malik-ul-Ashter Bhai.jpg

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 am

Though I am not a supporter of this guy, let me tell ur comment is out of context and the picture is not exactly what u see. It is inside of the new masjid and he is praying some sunnat namaz and not farizat namaaz. This has been the norm since the masjid construction began in houston about 2 years ago.
monginis wrote:once again this guy got caught with hypocricy and stupidity...

I wonder how will he concentrate in NAMAZ with all those guys doing matam next to him? either he is just posing to look great or he really dont understands importance of NAMAZ.

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 am

He really likes beautiful ladies coz .....my mom she was and is v beautiful till date :) still at the age of 60 she is stunning believe me ( I know every mom is beautiful )
When this man visited our small town ... He kept on staring my mom and said I want to talk to u personally ...coz I see something v special in you ....(in contest of spirituality )
My mom was v impressed in fact my mom is a v simple and pious lady so she waited in one corner to meet him ....
When my father came looking for her , she said I am waiting to meet the Bhai Sheb ...my father was indeed a v sharp and intelligent sort , he knew many stories abt them so he said just move away from here and no need to meet him
Indeed a smart move !
We asked him many times but he remain quiet ....

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 am

wise_guy wrote:Though I am not a supporter of this guy, let me tell ur comment is out of context and the picture is not exactly what u see. It is inside of the new masjid and he is praying some sunnat namaz and not farizat namaaz. This has been the norm since the masjid construction began in houston about 2 years ago.
monginis wrote:once again this guy got caught with hypocricy and stupidity...

I already know he is praying tahyatul masjid or may be some sunnah, but do u understand it iss basic discipline to keep silence when you are praying.

he could have asked people to stop matam for 5 mins, like how we should stop reading Quraan when Azaan is coming.

I just noticed loser zinger liked your post, this shows hypocrites will not leave any stone unturned to keep his master ghada aaage.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:39 am

This forum member talks about islam and shariat and blah blah but are indifferent to psychic post done by some stupid stooge.

Since the time I have joined this forum, I have seen people bringing various issues but do not object to colloquial language used by imbeciles like incredible and his other ids.

If you call yourself progressive and dawoodi bohra, do you wish to hear such nasty comments about your community or some other person in particular?

@admin: I shall not expect a lot from the forum members but you must be watching what kind of comments being posted here....yet you ignore such things

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 am

true_bohra wrote:This forum member talks about islam and shariat and blah blah but are indifferent to psychic post done by some stupid stooge.

Since the time I have joined this forum, I have seen people bringing various issues but do not object to colloquial language used by imbeciles like incredible and his other ids.

If you call yourself progressive and dawoodi bohra, do you wish to hear such nasty comments about your community or some other person in particular?

@admin: I shall not expect a lot from the forum members but you must be watching what kind of comments being posted here....yet you ignore such things
kyu bhai sacchai sunne se mirchi lagti hain kyaa?

zahraali just shared what she experienced, and there is nothing wrong in it.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 am

my comment was directed towards you and who knows this zaharali might also be you because I have not met any person in this world who speaks like this about mother.

Only a mentally ill person can give such an unwanted description of a mother.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:41 am

true_bohra wrote:my comment was directed towards you and who knows this zaharali might also be you because I have not met any person in this world who speaks like this about mother.

well first thing I will never adopt a female ID, and other thing she was just praising her mother, and also showing how kamina and rascal malik is.

so learn to read and dont ask for more kicking on your butts, or you will get it well :wink:

ps- as far as mental health is concern, no one can be more mentally ill than you, because you follow and worship a person as DAI who dont even posses even one quality to be DAI or even momeen. :roll:

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:04 am

true_bohra wrote:my comment was directed towards you and who knows this zaharali might also be you because I have not met any person in this world who speaks like this about mother.

@true -bohra
In my opioin u the most mentally ill person coz if I am praising my mother I am equally balanced and well learned human being ..... ...if a person praises ones mother and is declared mentally ill then I all the people on earth are mentally sick :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What ever u say which I damn care :mrgreen: ......my mom is the most beautiful woman on earth may
Allah bless her with best of health and bind her with all the wonderful blessings

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:50 am

so tell me are you praising your mother or defaming her. I bet no child will take an initiative of saying that a man was staring at her because she is beautiful.

If she is beautiful then its good and keep it to yourself albeit declaring it to the forum that she is been stared coz of her beauty.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 am

true_bohra wrote:so tell me are you praising your mother or defaming her. I bet no child will take an initiative of saying that a man was staring at her because she is beautiful.

If she is beautiful then its good and keep it to yourself albeit declaring it to the forum that she is been stared coz of her beauty.
are you a moron or suffering from Dyslexia?

zahra isnt talking about "some" man she is talking about revered so called shehzada and if such thing has happened its good every one should be aware of it and take care in future.

you are such a kothari chappal licker you cant see any thing wrong in your masters actions, but you see wrong in every one else.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:42 am

hey true bohra feeling for mothers are different between sons and daughter, for a daughter praising her mother about anything its very normal your daughter and sister might be doing the same so whats wrong with that however it is abnormal when a son praises her mother in front of others dont you agree so be realistic and dont criticize foolishly and with narrow mind

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Guys,
Please if possible stop abusing each other. Argumentive language is enough to give justifications. Islam is about all brotherhood and we should respect each other beliefs. My humble request to show some tolerance.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:07 am

true_bohra wrote:so tell me are you praising your mother or defaming her. I bet no child will take an initiative of saying that a man was staring at her because she is beautiful.

TB back off leave zaharaali alone , you cannot obstruct someone commenting. She is making a private statement within her rights , and as long as she is happy to disclose an incident that has happened to her family and is a witness no one can judge it.

Reformists are trying to encourage more people like zahara to come foreword and share their bad experiences .

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:06 am

Its called freedom of speech, maybe you have heard of it. As long as what one says doesn't offend or slander anyone, he or she is free to say whatever he or she wants to.

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 am

The Shz Malek ul Ashtar is one of the front runners together with Shz Quaid Johar to be named Mazoom of Shz Muffadal Dawat, His Key strength is he could move the seat of Dawat to the USA.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:44 am

Wow TB you've got some nerve huh. The person narrating the incident about her mother is mentally challenged and the perverted MalekulAshtar what do you have to say for him? He is probably a farishta in your eyes.

Same old tactic used by criminal politicians. Blame the victim, and divert the attention from the perpetrator Malekul Ashtar.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:19 pm

I never diverted any situation. Face the reality, how can you defame a person by terming him as pervert.

If i were to call somebody a pervert then yes it would be KQ for her affair with nafisa ali but still I am maintaining my dignity and his dignity as well because it might be a rumour or something that only Allah knows.

As SBM said in one of his post that baseless allegation could harm a persons image and its very difficult tonearn it back.

Hope you would be that mature to understand

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:03 pm

brother true_bohra,
Please do not wear the blind fold of naivety! as if you do not know about any insights or happening within the elite royal Qasr family!
First of all, all the children of this generation of Qasr-e-Burhani our clear Inbreeds, they are lacking mental capabilities that is why they are finding it hard to choose the rightful successor and currently are following the imposter Muffadal happily.
There are lot of incest stories within the fold of Qasr-e-Burhani and the common people do not come to know about such things.
They might be even involved in adultery within their own circle for a benefit or a cause, i can figure why most of the thinking people in the Royal family's mouth are shut, it is a clear case of guilt or any wrong doings.
STS(RA) married his own Sister-in-law than why do you think his family members would not follow his steps. (I Respect STS(RA) but given you a fact).
Brother we are unaware of a lot of things, after the demise we were unaware of the real story behind succession. We were unaware that such a spiritual content could even go to court and people are now waiting for the verdict!
Anything is possible brother!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Shz Aali Waqaar Malekul Ashtar Bs Shujauddin Saheb (D.M) arrived in Seattle, WA

18th Jumadil Aakhar, 1435

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 3/mxlp.jpg[/img]

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Observation: Why only girls are chosen for istiqbaal. I don't see any boy there :?:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Shz Aali Waqaar Malekul Ashtar Bs Shujauddin Saheb (D.M) arrived in Seattle, WA

18th Jumadil Aakhar, 1435

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 3/mxlp.jpg[/img]

monginis

Re: Malikul Ashtar

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm

I see lanat on his face, any one else see same thing?

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 pm

monginis: In a funny vein I admire your perception! Are you by any chance a lip-reader? When I see such pictures I wonder why Abdes bend over frontwards to show their Aquidat. MA's face oozes disdain but I do not see his lips pursed to detect 'l*n*t" or twinkle in his eyes to betray any emotion of like 'where the h**l did you come from. The placards that the innocent, and future Bohra (roti production) recruits are holding says: 'Ahlan Wasahlan'; Gujarati: 'Bhale Padhariya'; English: Welcome. Little do they know the person-in-white will visit them many many more times. A Gujarati adage says: Bor (berries) batawjo, pun bor nu jadh na batawjo. Pun apnawala ewa murkha che ke bor na badha orchard batawi didha!. Hawe Bohraji ni haalat ewi thei gai ke 'Nago nahi ne shu nochowshe'.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:47 am

Malikul Aster enjoying in Seattle: Image

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:23 am

So now he puts Shawl on young child for a fee. Very soon he will be at the delivery room and putting the Noorani Towel on new birth :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=yV3iM3Ak

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:34 am

there are people in third world countries who are dying because of hunger and this thug in the apparel of savior is eating such lavish meal and that too at the cost of community's money. Such a shame that these guys who are representatives of Ahle-bayt and Descendants of Imams are enjoying.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Shz Malekul Ashtar Bs Shujauddin Saheb (D.M) gave Sharaf to Madrasa Najmiya - Seattle

19th Jumadil Aakhar, 1435

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 1/zg13.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 5/771n.jpg[/img]

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Mkenya wrote:monginis: In a funny vein I admire your perception! Are you by any chance a lip-reader? When I see such pictures I wonder why Abdes bend over frontwards to show their Aquidat. MA's face oozes disdain but I do not see his lips pursed to detect 'l*n*t" or twinkle in his eyes to betray any emotion of like 'where the h**l did you come from. The placards that the innocent, and future Bohra (roti production) recruits are holding says: 'Ahlan Wasahlan'; Gujarati: 'Bhale Padhariya'; English: Welcome. Little do they know the person-in-white will visit them many many more times. A Gujarati adage says: Bor (berries) batawjo, pun bor nu jadh na batawjo. Pun apnawala ewa murkha che ke bor na badha orchard batawi didha!. Hawe Bohraji ni haalat ewi thei gai ke 'Nago nahi ne shu nochowshe'.
yes I am kind of lip-reader, from many years ALLAH subhanu has given me this ability to read mind and Alhumdolillah I feel blessed about this ability.from the day I see face of some individual I can see what is going on in his brain.

and I say this with responsibility that I see lanat on Malik and Muffy face.

and this is why I was really shocked when I heard Muffy is declared dai, I knew something really fishy is going on.