who replies to our mail(arzi's)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

who replies to our mail(arzi's)

Unread post by incredible » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am

Bismillah al rahman al rahim...

considering age of syedna i wonder who replies to those 100's of mails and arzis he recieves every day,ariz regarding baby names,opening of new business,and many more,so who is actually replying to this mails(arzis)? who is operating behind the curtains?

can any one provide insight info or any personal experience...

JC

Re: who replies to our mail(arzi's)

Unread post by JC » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 pm

A few low-end employees ......

They presumably sort the arzis in different categories. All 'money' related ones are send higher up who will again sort and record in data base.

For instance - baby name = that will be replied by lower end guy.

Opening a business = may go one step up and cross check your 'taxation status'.

Investing a substantial sum of money or purchase of property = it will go may be few steps up.

Every time it gets recorded in the data base. I believe by geography one great sh**zaada would be finally responsible.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 pm

i believe it is people trained by bejan daruwala, the famous parsee astrologer, who work in the basement under saifee mahal.

they have been given lists of the latest bohra names, for which the trends are changed from time to time. eg. arwa, taha, mufaddal, burhan, munis, fatema etc.

re: arzi's for business etc, the amateur astrologers just enter it into a software developed by bejan daruwala and voila, you have a prediction based on number crunching.

all of these contractors are non-bohra and non-muslim. majority are hindu and parsee, also some jains and sikhs.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 am

Bro AZ are you sure about this Daruwala parsee ? if so this is scandalous that people are forced to change names given by their Faiji and replaced by a Parsee star gazer provided name even if packaged as "with raza"

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:Bro AZ are you sure about this Daruwala parsee ? if so this is scandalous that people are forced to change names given by their Faiji and replaced by a Parsee star gazer provided name even if packaged as "with raza"
i am absolutely sure. i had met him in mumbai recently. normally he would not disclose such a secret contract, but his niece is my sister's classmate and she blurted this fact out.

please circulate this news as widely as possible amongst all your friends, acquaintances and other fellow bohris. this whole business of arzi is a sham and con game designed to pull a fast one on unsuspecting and naive bohras, who will even kiss the stinking chappals of zaadas..

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I will not be surprised if the services of Ajmeri baba, Pandit Maharaj, Prem Jyotish and other thugs are used by Kothar to fool gullible bohras. In this prime era of outsourcing one cannot rule out these profitable possibilities.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I have heard soem times syedna gives names instantly who ever asks for the name and what amazing is some times he just gives girl or boy name instead of giving two names,and miracously only boy or girl borns whose name is given,,,i hope i am not confusing u guysss.....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah buddy know I am throughly confused. :D

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 am

seeker110 wrote:Yeah buddy know I am throughly confused. :D
what i mean is some times he gives just one name example ruqqayya and do not give boy name,and amazingly baby girl is born...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 am

incredible wrote:
seeker110 wrote:Yeah buddy know I am throughly confused. :D
what i mean is some times he gives just one name example ruqqayya and do not give boy name,and amazingly baby girl is born...
incredible,
so wats ur problem in that now?why r u so confused..are u lookin for real answers or just more syedna abuses?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:41 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
incredible wrote: what i mean is some times he gives just one name example ruqqayya and do not give boy name,and amazingly baby girl is born...
incredible,
so wats ur problem in that now?why r u so confused..are u lookin for real answers or just more syedna abuses?

dilligaf, u are not worth to reply any thing do not derail my thread with nonsense....nothing construtive i have noticed from ur side from the months i am on this forum.atleast learn english from this forum it will be useful for you in ur future.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
incredible wrote: what i mean is some times he gives just one name example ruqqayya and do not give boy name,and amazingly baby girl is born...
incredible,

did u know who replies to ur mails? or did u ever wonder how syedna single handed can reply to those 100's of emails? try to think out side the box.many a times u have been proved wrong on this forum yet u are not taking any lessons thats really disappointing.

“Suspense is worse than disappointment.”

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
incredible,

actually it is not ur fault that u cant think out side the box just coz thats the way u are been brain washed whole of ur life,but its time for u and all other people to wake up and realize the truth of life.

good luck

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am

This is matter of our faith.. so whoever/whenever replies he must be appointed by aqa moula and from raza mubarak of aqa moula..

hope you guys have take RaJa before starting the thread.. from your engineer saab :lol:

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:28 am

incredible wrote:but its time for u and all other people to wake up and realize the truth of life.
and what is the truth of life ??

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 am

aqs wrote:
incredible wrote:but its time for u and all other people to wake up and realize the truth of life.
and what is the truth of life ??

sorry i cant reveal thats the matter of tawil :mrgreen: j/k

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 am

incredible wrote:
aqs wrote: and what is the truth of life ??

sorry i cant reveal thats the matter of tawil :mrgreen: j/k

good one :)

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:59 am

incredible,
comeon man,u can reveal ur tawwil in english here,we understand english too other thandawat ni zabaan(which u dont i guess),maybe my command over my language aint as good as urs,but then is this a forum for reforms in community or language.
till constructive debate from my side is concerned let there be a contructive topic first,and thedebate can be between two extreme sides one cant debate wit a guy who has no stand,reformists are lot better than ur kind atleast they have a stand ,wat stand u have?u abuse syedna and claim that u r conditional bohra.
get this straight moula(tus)owns this community no matter wat engineer or his clan has to say.
if u have not understood the reason and concept of this site by now u are the biggest fool on earth,and if u have and still start topics such as this u are the biggest fitnat on earth..............

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:incredible,
comeon man,u can reveal ur tawwil in english here,we understand english too other thandawat ni zabaan(which u dont i guess),maybe my command over my language aint as good as urs,but then is this a forum for reforms in community or language.
till constructive debate from my side is concerned let there be a contructive topic first,and thedebate can be between two extreme sides one cant debate wit a guy who has no stand,reformists are lot better than ur kind atleast they have a stand ,wat stand u have?u abuse syedna and claim that u r conditional bohra.
get this straight moula(tus)owns this community no matter wat engineer or his clan has to say.
if u have not understood the reason and concept of this site by now u are the biggest fool on earth,and if u have and still start topics such as this u are the biggest fitnat on earth..............
I dont know what is the concept of this site but yes i have understood many unswered things in bohra community from this site...and u are also here for the same...so lets work constructive rather then just closing eyes from the facts.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
get this straight moula(tus)owns this community ..
did the prophet and ali also "own" the muslim ummah???? and this is a lowly dai, no comparison to them, and yet he 'owns' the community?????????????????

as sheep are born to be herded and slaughtered, so it is yr fate to be owned and enslaved by human beings..

wah bhai wah..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:20 pm

guy sam, have you sent in an arzi lately?

did u know that yr questions were answered by hindu jyotishis sitting in the dungeons below saifee mahal?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 am

@AZ,
I like your style. Your provoke these retards to put their feet in their mouth and make a spectacle of themselves. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 am

smart,

what is notable is that syedna worshipping kafirs, sycophants and defenders of kothari criminals like aqs, profastian, gulf, guy sam etc, have cleverly avoided posting here. their silence is eloquent.... :wink:

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 pm

salaam
in my town recently my friend become father he apply the arzi of name of new born child in maula he get 2 girl name alifiya and zainab in 9th month and amazing thing was his wife dilivered 2 babies(girl) so pls tell me ur(reformist) opinion on this
i agree now corruption is too much in our comunity some of bhaisaab and mulla make money on the name of maula but your view on maula is wrong this is the 21st century(chamatkar ko namaskar) every body educated but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person in udaipur also too many peoples come in mainstreamagain

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 pm

but millions of followers are aqa maula
where did you get this inflated number?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person
This is month of Muharram and Imam Hussain had a few number of followers too..Saddam Hussain and Reza Shah Phelvi had lots of followers so did Hitler that does not make it right
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT MEAN TO EQUATE SYEDNA WITH ANY OF THESE RUTHLESS RULERS NO DO I MEAN TO EQUATE REFORMIST WITH SHUDA-E-KARBALA

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

musti952 wrote:salaam
in my town recently my friend become father he apply the arzi of name of new born child in maula he get 2 girl name alifiya and zainab in 9th month and amazing thing was his wife dilivered 2 babies(girl) so pls tell me ur(reformist) opinion on this
i agree now corruption is too much in our comunity some of bhaisaab and mulla make money on the name of maula but your view on maula is wrong this is the 21st century(chamatkar ko namaskar) every body educated but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person in udaipur also too many peoples come in mainstreamagain
if you are speaking the truth, can you please post your friends address and tel no. I will personally verify by calling him and checking with my contacts where he lives.

i am sure he has the written reply from saifee mahal against his arzi. I can have the letter forensically examined by experts and cross-checked against the birth records of the hospital where the babies were delivered. This should not be a difficult task if such an event has indeed occured. I can also double check with saifee mahal as to the authenticity of this letter.

in 99% of such cases, such miracles are false and cleverly created to brainwash naive and foolish abdes into becoming fanatics and emptying their pockets.

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

his name is aliasgar town is in madhyapradesh india name of the town is sewani

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

musti952 wrote:his name is aliasgar town is in madhyapradesh india name of the town is sewani
where are the other details, both parents names, tel no, address, and name of hospital and the birth dates?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

To find all that info we need to put in another Arzi.It will cost you . :D