"This site is haram"....as Quoted by Shezaadas and Kothar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

"This site is haram"....as Quoted by Shezaadas and Kothar

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 am

Why DB youngsters are avoided to view these kind of open forum websites.......when its not that harmful as it seems.....i don't think any one can go out of track after viewing this website.....i think its the best source of information!

Aarif

Re: "This site is haram"....as Quoted by Shezaadas and Kotha

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am

This only means that they have started taking us seriously. This is bad news for people like Profastian, Baskin etc who believe that no one cares about few sundry reformists writing on this forum...

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

since when did quest forknowledge and truth became halal and haram. " go seek the truth on the mountain of hira or to china if you have to".

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:21 am

Aarif wrote:This only means that they have started taking us seriously. This is bad news for people like Profastian, Baskin etc who believe that no one cares about few sundry reformists writing on this forum...
Who says u guys are not taken seriously..ofcourse u are i dunno bout others but moula(tus) takes u guys very seriously..or else why would he invite u back into fold on ashura.and if i remember moula(tus)on lailatul qadr too said..somethin like...aa moula ne muki ne kha jai che aa logo or somethin i dont remember the exact words...PPl like AZ.Insaaf and Gm live in their own world of fantasy hatred(Hatred based on fantasies)but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept.......

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 am

but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept.......

Guy

What truth are you talking about???

I can talk about the biggest lie/fraud which Syedna commits in his waez. That is, giving guarantee of a place in heaven to his followers!!!! Now, who can beat that??? The biggest fraud on this planet!!!!!!!!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 am

like_minded wrote:but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept.......

Guy

I can talk about the biggest lie/fraud which Syedna commits in his waez. That is, giving guarantee of a place in heaven to his followers!!!! Now, who can beat that??? The biggest fraud on this planet!!!!!!!!!
You only think this coz you have no idea what jannat is....

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:21 am

profastian wrote:
like_minded wrote:but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept.......

Guy

You only think this coz you have no idea what jannat is....
I am too occupied with my 'life' at present to think of an afterlife which includes jannat. These concepts are imaginary and purposely in place to fool idiots like you. It is in place mainly because it cannot be verified or proven!

If at all there is jannat, It is right here, you only have to open your eyes to see it so please make an effort.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am

like-minded...there is something called belief in faith....which you are ignoring....majority of Muslim Ummah are not idiots who are following this ideology for past 1400 years....i know the world has advanced scientifically and people are getting aware of certain things chronologically.....but that doesnt mean we ignore what has been revealed by Allah...he is the supreme power and authority which none of us can deny!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 am

Science is in no competetion with allah.if ther are 1000 medicines invented in a day,there are also new diseases ..................

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:19 am

but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept
Well this applies perfectly to people like you, who have abondened the true path of Islam.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Aarif wrote:This only means that they have started taking us seriously. This is bad news for people like Profastian, Baskin etc who believe that no one cares about few sundry reformists writing on this forum...
Who says u guys are not taken seriously..ofcourse u are i dunno bout others but moula(tus) takes u guys very seriously..or else why would he invite u back into fold on ashura.and if i remember moula(tus)on lailatul qadr too said..somethin like...aa moula ne muki ne kha jai che aa logo or somethin i dont remember the exact words...PPl like AZ.Insaaf and Gm live in their own world of fantasy hatred(Hatred based on fantasies)but there are many who know where the truth is but still not ready to accept.......

go and read book of Allah first...then come back to debate on hell and heaven.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:like-minded...there is something called belief in faith....which you are ignoring....majority of Muslim Ummah are not idiots who are following this ideology for past 1400 years....i know the world has advanced scientifically and people are getting aware of certain things chronologically.....but that doesnt mean we ignore what has been revealed by Allah...he is the supreme power and authority which none of us can deny!
Dear Akhtiar

Self-belief is the supreme virtue, Faith in your own-self is far more superior than anything else.

People who are fearful, insecure or greedy very much need something to believe in which gives them a false sense of security, in reality they are fooling themselves.

About an after-life, jannat etc etc... It is simply impossible to get to the bottom of it!! As far as I am concerned... I don't know and I don't care! Not worth contemplating on something which does not exist and people who claim to know about it... are lying through their noses!!

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:40 pm

like_minded wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:like-minded...there is something called belief in faith....which you are ignoring....majority of Muslim Ummah are not idiots who are following this ideology for past 1400 years....i know the world has advanced scientifically and people are getting aware of certain things chronologically.....but that doesnt mean we ignore what has been revealed by Allah...he is the supreme power and authority which none of us can deny!
Dear Akhtiar

Self-belief is the supreme virtue, Faith in your own-self is far more superior than anything else.

People who are fearful, insecure or greedy very much need something to believe in which gives them a false sense of security, in reality they are fooling themselves.

About an after-life, jannat etc etc... It is simply impossible to get to the bottom of it!! As far as I am concerned... I don't know and I don't care! Not worth contemplating on something which does not exist and people who claim to know about it... are lying through their noses!!
Boy, the level of arrogance by the progs....you'd think this genius here is a brain surgeon! "Faith in your own-self...Self-belief..." Dude, you're either extremely arrogant and rich from your daddy's money, patently stupid, or plain clueless about what life is really about. How on earth did you make it so far? On your own? No one helped your sorry arse on the way? Dude......arrogance has to have a limit. Having a God-complex like yours is plain dumb.

Then again, that's the problem with the progs...a superiority complex. Progs think they know more about religion than the Dai himself. I mean they quote Moula Ali all the time, but they don't even follow his teachings!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 am

Al-Muiz
I mean they quote Moula Ali all the time, but they don't even follow his teachings!
And how about Kothar and higher ups...their life style and arrogance speaks volume about teaching of Moula Ali.....They quote Shadat of Imam Husain and his stand against a dictator to save Islam but have no problem in making Political deals to save their loot with likes Narendra Modi, Bal Thackrey and what about standing up against Zakir Nayak for his tirade against Shia...

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 am

Boy, the level of arrogance by the progs....you'd think this genius here is a brain surgeon! "Faith in your own-self...Self-belief..." Dude, you're either extremely arrogant and rich from your daddy's money, patently stupid, or plain clueless about what life is really about. How on earth did you make it so far? On your own? No one helped your sorry arse on the way? Dude......arrogance has to have a limit. Having a God-complex like yours is plain dumb.
Al-muizz

I am neither arrogant nor I have my daddy's money at disposal. And yes, I am clueless of what life is really about, who isn't?? The fact is, nobody.. just nobody... not you, not me, not the syedna and his ayyash family, not the scientist... know the meaning of life... and if anyone who expresses an opinion on the subject... Is merely guessing or manipulating.

How I made it so far?? Like most people on this planet!! I am certain about one fact.... faith in the corrupt syedna has nothing to do with it.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:46 pm

do not take life seriously, no one does.