Why is there No Nass by Burhanudin Saab ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Why is there No Nass by Burhanudin Saab ?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Since last many years bohras from both sides of the divide have been speculating as to why the present dai has not declared nass although the 51st dai had very categorically nominated Burhanudin saab during his lifetime and that too much before his death. The bohras are led to believe that the next probable candidate will be one of the zaadas and it is more likely that it will be either Qaid zohar or Mufaddal. Although it is quite well known that due to the rift between these two zaadas who are trying their best to grab the coveted post, the dai has still not given his go ahead for fear of a reprisal from within the so called royal family.

One fact which is kept hidden from the masses which could change the equation within the royals is that the last dai has EXPLICITLY ordered his son (Burhanudin saab) to nominate none other but.............. either the mazun or someone from his lineage as the next dai. It is said that he has put down his instructions on paper and handed over the letter duly sealed and signed by him to Burhanudin saab. The mazun is 51st dai's son but he and Burhanudin saab are step brothers as they are born out of separate mothers (Mazun's and Burhanudin saab's mothers are the 2 wives of the late 51st dai). It was the 51st dai's wish to hand over the throne (after Burhanudin saab) to the children of his other wife due to moral obligations and hence this decision. It is said that the dai is very keen on declaring nass on mazun as he very much wants his bawaji saab's wishes to be fulfilled but he is being prevented from doing so by vested interests who are in no mood to let go their grip over this gold mine. Now whether Burhanudin saab succeeds in fulfilling his father's wishes or not only time will tell.

Needless to say that the above will be rubbished by the abdes as hearsay because ....

a) This piece of information appears on a progressive website which does not have the raza of their master and

b) Even if they believe the same to be true they will be reluctant to accept the truth because if the 51st dai's instructions need to be followed then it demolishes the very basic faith of bohras which is that nass is declared only on instructions from the hidden Imam and not by anyone else.

merchant786

Re: Why is there No Nass by Burhanudin Saab ?

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 pm

You are right.

The major reason for 51st dai getting married to Mazoon's mother was to save the people from Africa from getting away from the community .This is a well know fact in Africa and the mother of mazoon was from a very affluent family of Africa.

There are also rumours that 51st dai had promised the mazoon's mother that SAIFEE mahal will be her property and therefore there was a rift in the community in the past..

leila

Unread post by leila » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 am

I thought it was imam who decides the nass of dai...but it seems its all pre decide on basis of family to sucess dai.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

NO leila..it is ghulam mohd who decides who the next dai should be...after his considerations wt insaaf engineer and all...............

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 am

Br. GM,

believe me no one in the main stream gives a hoot to whether a nass is done or not, we are genuinely not bothered by these things in which we dont have a say or we can make any difference. for us it will be by Ilham of Imam uz zamaan, Nass could have been done but it is not declared this can be a scenario but definitely we are not bothered.

what intrigues me is the interest of Progs in this matter, Why are you guys even bothering about things where no one has a say except Imam uz Zamaan.

And you very well know that you will be asked to produce some proof of this gibberish lest its called a Hearsay, and this time i will not say its hearsay but its another one of a gem from "Potli Baba Ki"(old DD lovers will reckon with the word)

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:40 am

aqs wrote:Br. GM,

believe me no one in the main stream gives a hoot to whether a nass is done or not, we are genuinely not bothered by these things in which we dont have a say or we can make any difference. for us it will be by Ilham of Imam uz zamaan, Nass could have been done but it is not declared this can be a scenario but definitely we are not bothered.

what intrigues me is the interest of Progs in this matter, Why are you guys even bothering about things where no one has a say except Imam uz Zamaan.

And you very well know that you will be asked to produce some proof of this gibberish lest its called a Hearsay, and this time i will not say its hearsay but its another one of a gem from "Potli Baba Ki"(old DD lovers will reckon with the word)
I just want to add that the making of a DAI is a process which takes years. Its not like Imam will give ilham on some random day and Syedna will nominate him. The DAI starts preparing his successor from the day he becomes DAI. So Syedna knows who the next DAI will be. He just hasn't announced it in public. And it is very likely that he has conferred Nass on someone but hasn't made it public. So all this rubbish about Shahzadas fighting to become DAI is utter nonsense and just exposes the ignorance of your ilk.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:43 am

only reason for not declaring sucessor is fear of death.these shezaadas wont take a second thought to kill syedna sahab if nass is not done according to there will... :|

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

Pro....
that the making of a DAI is a process which takes years.
If that is the case then how did Syedna Taher Saiuddin declared Nass on Syedna Burhanuddin so quickly?

leila

Unread post by leila » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

omabharti wrote:
Pro....
that the making of a DAI is a process which takes years.
If that is the case then how did Syedna Taher Saiuddin declared Nass on Syedna Burhanuddin so quickly?

he did nass after 18 year age of present syedna.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Excellent question... This leads to the following conclusion. The current Syedna is extraordinary and he completed his Dai training in record time at such a young age. And the current shehzadaas are dumb wit and inspite of being 70+ they do not understand the role and duties of Dai. And if that is the case their fat arses should be kicked out of our community... What you say Profastian dude ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Bro aqs,

Your reply comes as no surprise to me because this is exactly what was expected from staunch followers of Burhanudin saab and I had made my doubts clear about it in my post itself.
aqs wrote:Why are you guys even bothering about things where no one has a say except Imam uz Zamaan.
My reply to this in my post itself was :-
ghulam muhammed wrote:Even if they believe the same to be true they will be reluctant to accept the truth because if the 51st dai's instructions need to be followed then it demolishes the very basic faith of bohras which is that nass is declared only on instructions from the hidden Imam and not by anyone else.
Now you can rubbish my claims as it makes no difference at all because I very well know what I have stated and I have reasons to believe the same, your same old rhetoric of providing evidence which in this case is highly impossible and which you too are well aware of. This type of sensitive information is privy to a selected few..... and before you jump to conclusions let me tell you that Iam not one of the selected persons but this piece of information is from someone in the innermost circle. To believe it or not is ones own prerogative.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Bro aqs,

One more bombshell for you......

Do you know that the ownership of Saifee Mahal lies with the mazun, Khuzemabhai saab ? This deed was executed during the lifetime of the late 51st dai itself. Now before rubbishing my claims as heresay, I request you to take some pains and get the required information from the concerned govt authorities under RTI (Right to Information Act), also make sure that you get the information right from the time that this property was acquired by the late 51st dai.

The above information is not made public and it is privy to a select few. My source of information MAY be wrong and if at all that is the case then please prove the same and I will make neccessary ammends.

I would request Insafbhai also to shed some light on the above.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro aqs,

One more bombshell for you......

Do you know that the ownership of Saifee Mahal lies with the mazun, Khuzemabhai saab ? This deed was executed during the lifetime of the late 51st dai itself. Now before rubbishing my claims as heresay, I request you to take some pains and get the required information from the concerned govt authorities under RTI (Right to Information Act), also make sure that you get the information right from the time that this property was acquired by the late 51st dai.

The above information is not made public and it is privy to a select few. My source of information MAY be wrong and if at all that is the case then please prove the same and I will make neccessary ammends.

I would request Insafbhai also to shed some light on the above.
maybe...so what?