dubai mumineen

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alik

dubai mumineen

Unread post by alik » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm

the folllowing advertisment was published in today-bohra classified-a foc adv email circulated to all dubai jamaat member

REQUIRED FINANCIAL SUPPORT I am Dialysis Patient. I cannot afford treatment for it. I request any mumeen for asistant help for treatment. Anybody willing to help please contact 050[/b](Ref → xxxxxxx Ad by →none@none.com)
*i have removed the name and number on purpose.
Pro,aqs you can validate the same with either bohris in dubai on even dubai jammat.

in the run up the grand birthday celebrations of maula,where millions are spend all kind of idiotics acts,its a piety,that some one needs to take this ruote for help...further these advs are moderated,wonder why the moderator didnt feel the need to escalate this to KINARA OR IDRIS OR KAYYEDD who are partying here in BHARWANIWALAS WEDDING....and shoould have removed this advs

events lined up for maulas birthday
-darees unlimited
-shitabhi unlimited
-cricket,basket ball tourment
-this one is intresting-its called something with sxxxxxx(cant recollect) where in A has to invite all his frd family etc home,kinara or his nominee wil come at ur house,being wih some bayan of maula,then abikika,then yaa shayda..then again some matam,then the best part-SALAAM TO THE BHAISAHEB(AMT FIXED)
then the best dressed men(perfect grown dhari etc) gets a chance to sit in bhaisahebs thaaal)

incredible

Re: dubai mumineen

Unread post by incredible » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 am

where is aqs....he need to pay some attention here....he was the guy taking side of kinnaraa and his blood sucking leech party.or may be he is the part of that group.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 am

Alik,

i have checked with few of my sources and they confirmed that in last four years this is the first time they have seen some one putting his requirement for medical needs on classifieds in Dubai. they have also confirmed that the person was helped and he has not posted after that. the best course for that person could have been to visit Jamaat office and submit a muwasat form which is taken care on a fast track over there.

I agree that moderator could have routed the request to the right people instead of putting it on classified, might be they slipped on this one as medical needs are never posted on it.

i think you are referring to jaman from qurbaani done at mohalla level in your last para, if you dont want dont call, there is no compulsion on any one as far as i know.

alik

Unread post by alik » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 pm

aqs..
at last we agree in something!
just tell me one thing without being bais!
-wont it be great if jamaat would had iniatated a computer training programme free for 100 bohri boys who are working in the hard ware market,so that they could have upgraded their skills! doesnt this sound progressive and help in devlopement of of ppl who are bit underprivilaged than others!dont do it for free ask for money from ppl and see many would contribute for such a coz!but no its the other way round,just for your info the bachelors who are living in dubai are aslo marketed this mohallah meeting thing!
-cant we have one state of art MBA college in India with some reservation for bohra students from each bohri town,where in the amil will nominate a boy\girl hardworking who can not afford fees of such courses! the rest seats kothar can make thier bucks!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 am

alik wrote:aqs..
at last we agree in something!
just tell me one thing without being bais!
-wont it be great if jamaat would had iniatated a computer training programme free for 100 bohri boys who are working in the hard ware market,so that they could have upgraded their skills! doesnt this sound progressive and help in devlopement of of ppl who are bit underprivilaged than others!dont do it for free ask for money from ppl and see many would contribute for such a coz!but no its the other way round,just for your info the bachelors who are living in dubai are aslo marketed this mohallah meeting thing!
-cant we have one state of art MBA college in India with some reservation for bohra students from each bohri town,where in the amil will nominate a boy\girl hardworking who can not afford fees of such courses! the rest seats kothar can make thier bucks!
Alik,

I think Anjumane Najmi Dubai had initiated some kind of a workshop for people where they can learn Computers, spoken English and some HR skills as well, they had distributed pamphlates regarding this and had even asked people who were willing to volunteer for teaching or imparting skills, I dont know what happened to that initiative as i know few of my acquittance had filled the form but they were not contacted back on when this will start, I suppose it was to be conducted in Taheri Manzil aka Hamidiya complex top floor.

I am of the same view that some good colleges should be open in different Indian cities as a very big chunk of DB's is not getting beyond secondary education. MSB's are a very good initiative but it should be supported with good chain of colleges so the kids can complete their education, Kothar should learn from Gujarati community who have opened and run some good colleges all over India and give a discount to any one who has Gujarati as their mother tongue.

My home town has largest number of Engineering colleges in India and state government is very supportive if some one wants to open a college. Its time Kothar should invest in good colleges, a educated and learned Mumeen goes a long way in serving the dawat back
just for your info the bachelors who are living in dubai are aslo marketed this mohallah meeting thing!
I didnt understand, please elaborate