" Taraveeh" Prayer In UDAIPUR ?????

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
babu

" Taraveeh" Prayer In UDAIPUR ?????

Unread post by babu » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:11 am

सामूहिक रोजा इफ्तारी व नियाज के आयोजन

Wednesday 03 Sep, 2008 09:18 AM उदयपुर, रमजान उल मुबारक के पवित्र महिने में बोहरा यूथ दाऊदी बोहरा जमात द्वारा विभिन्न मस्जिदों में तिलावते कुरान, नात शरीफ, मनकबद आदि के इबादत युक्त आयोजन किए जा रहे है और साथ ही सामूहिक रोजा इफ्तारी व सामूहिक नियाज के आयोजन किए जा रहे है जिसमें समाज के स्त्री-पुरूष व बच्चे शिरकत कर रहे है।
बोहरा यूथ मेडिकल रिलीफ सोसायटी के अध्यक्ष डॉ. अनिस मियांजी ने बताया कि विभिन्न मस्जिदों में पेश ईमाम, :D

By: Udaipur Express Daily

babu

Re: " Taraveeh" Prayer In UDAIPUR ?????

Unread post by babu » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:20 am

laloo

Unread post by laloo » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Taraweeh is nothing but extention of midnight prayers(qyam al lail).some call it tahajjud some call it taraweeh while offered in ramzan.

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "Never miss midnight prayers, because, in fact, the real loser is he who misses (the advantage of) the midnight prayer."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 83, p. 127

Imam Sadiq [a] said: "The Messenger of Allah [s] told Gabriel to preach to him, and he said: 'Live howsoever you like but you will surely die; love whatsoever you like but you will surely depart from it; do whatsoever you like but you will certainly meet it (and receive its reward). The honour of a (Muslim) believer is his midnight prayers, and his nobility is his refraining from (ruining) people's reputation"

Imam Ali Said:
I wonder at a man who loses hope of salvation when the door of repentance is open for him.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Babu
Praying Taraweeh has nothing to do with Wahabism
95% Muslim population around the world does the same thing since other 5% is Shia community. 95% of the Muslim population is not Wahaabi there are also different Fiqhs
Do you really know what Taraweeh prayers are? have you been to any?. All it is Namaz where they finish Whole Quran during the month of Ramadan
Is not better to go and do Taraweeh prayers and listen to Quran being recited rather than sitting home and doing GupShup.

laloo

Unread post by laloo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 am

Babu,

It is a FIQHI difference not a difference in basic faith.If you want to offer this prayer as tahajjud ;do it alone at your home.You may pray in jamaa't and call it taraweeh.It would be your choice.Make a choice after having knowledge about this and not just because that your previous generations have done so.

We must accept the differences among people,groups,community with full confidence.It is natural that those who think will have different opinions.We must discuss to solve with people and if not solved leave it for the day of judgement.Your responsibility end here.

I believe that not all Sunnis will one day become Shia will all Shia become Sunnis. The differences are their and they will last. However, let us try to understand each other and work and live with each other by being a little more tolerant towards each other by accepting what we are without labeling any one as KAFIR or FASIQ.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:48 am

Babu
If you start quoting Prophet and other regarding Taraweeh Prayers can you tell us what you think about the innovation by 51 and 52.
No none before 52 started doing Maatam after every Faradh Salat. That is the innovation (on one except Taheris/Burhanis do this). 2 Rakaat Salat for Taher Saifuddin is another innovation and there are many more............
So before you go and start berating others look at your own.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
Babu
If you start quoting Prophet and other regarding Taraweeh Prayers can you tell us what you think about the innovation by 51 and 52.
No none before 52 started doing Maatam after every Faradh Salat. That is the innovation (on one except Taheris/Burhanis do this). 2 Rakaat Salat for Taher Saifuddin is another innovation and there are many more............
So before you go and start berating others look at your own.
Make sure who are you, why are you and how are you.... dont talk nonsense!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Gulpie
I know who am I, I know what I do, the question is.
do you know how you are unless told by your master(Kotharis) about your own identity?
Kothar would not even allow you to keep your original name given by your parents. You even need permission to name a child. SO DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE and WHO IS YOUR DADDY?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Please read who instead of How are you?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am

Gulpie aka Babu
You still have not replied to my queries
What is wrong to listening of Quran recitation in Taraweeh Prayers. BTW the Masjid I go to, some people just sit in the back row and listen to Quran recitation and do not join in prayers and the Imam has announced time and time again there is nothing wrong as Taraweeh prayers are not FARD
and also who are you? let us have you true identity what are you afraid of? Your Kothari Goons will be really happy to know your true identity for defending them on this board and who knows you might be rewarded with SHAIKH or MKD title thanks to this forum

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 am

Babu
No none before 52 started doing Maatam after every Faradh Salat. That is the innovation (on one except Taheris/Burhanis do this). 2 Rakaat Salat for Taher Saifuddin is anot
her innovation and there are many more............ still waiting for reply, seems no RAZA has come by yet
AND NO I AM NOT FRUSTRATED

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:52 pm

Oma s/he,
-----------------------------------------------
and also who are you? let us have you true identity what are you afraid of? Your Kothari Goons will be really happy to know your true identity for defending them on this board and who knows you might be rewarded with SHAIKH or MKD title thanks to this forum
-------------------------------------------------
Can u give your Identity?Pls, why u r afraid.Do u remember my Identity.....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:23 pm

^
because goons from Kothar will hurt my relative and friends like they with Taizoon Shakir, a nephew of Syedna and Dr. Engineer and also with other people in Udaipur and Surat
But why are you hiding your identity, do not you trust in Moula's mojiza or his SHAFAQAT SAYA on you to protect you from any harm? There are no recorded incidents of Progressive ever stoning and hurting people

babu

Unread post by babu » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 am

Originally posted by omabharti:
^
................. There are no recorded incidents of Progressive ever stoning and hurting people
Check :)

babu

Unread post by babu » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 am

Madam Omabharti should visit Udaipur ONCE

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:38 pm

please reply to the question I posted regarding 2 rakats by 52nd dai as I asked you earlier

posted September 21, 2008 07:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babu
No none before 52 started doing Maatam after every Faradh Salat. That is the innovation (on one except Taheris/Burhanis do this). 2 Rakaat Salat for Taher Saifuddin is another innovation and there are many more............ still waiting for reply, seems no RAZA has come by yet
AND NO I AM NOT FRUSTRATED