New e-Jamat Cards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aarif

New e-Jamat Cards

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Recently, I heard that Kothar is asking abdes to replace their old e-jamaat cards with new cards. They have come up with a mandatory requirement that passport size photos should be submitted in dhadhi, sayaa topi and with a grey background. They want to standardize the whole e-jamaat process and that is why they are planning to give abdes e-jamaat cards with their photos in grey background just like the USCIS requires people to submit photos with plain white background for passports and other immigration documents. It seems Kothar is trying to mimic US in all aspects like spreding freedom and democracy among abdes, fleecing them left and right, using them for their selfish motives, punishing those who raise voice by calling them terrorists etc.

Wah bhai wah.. Kyaa baat hein.. :wink:

Al Zulfiqar

Re: New e-Jamat Cards

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm

welcome back aarif!

missed you bro. why the heck were u away for so long?

btw, re: the news u have posted above, pls read my thread "New Rules" on this forum.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Bro AZ,

Thanks for missing me. Got little busy with work and personal life. However, I do visit this site to check out what's going on. Your posts are class apart as usual. On a serious note I hope Kothar is not stealing your ideas to increase its control on abdes. I suggest we should be careful on this forum. Can't say which idea will catch fire :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 pm

aarif,

i would be extremely delighted if the saifee mahal mafia actually took ideas from my thread "NEW RULES", as it would increase the tyranny and extortion of the abdes who presently take great pride in lending their backsides to the zaadas and their paid lackeys the amils.

the only way to expect a revolution is when even the hapless retards have had enough and turn against their masters. i hope that the torture, dictatorship and loot increases manifold, these abdes deserve it.

duniya jhukti hai, jhukanewala chahiye.