Time to revise the 'official position'

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
truebohra

Re: Time to revise the 'official position'

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 am

Tariq wrote:I think I will need to agree to disagree when it comes to your argument. The reform movement is certainly NOT about whether I believe in the validity of the 46th Dai forth. I'll openly say to you that I have very little knowledge about the issues pertaining to this but can only base my own arguments against the methodology of the current orthodox community by the standard established by the the methods of the Panjatan Pak, the Imams and the Qu'ran. I don't really care what political/religious movements took place at the stage of the 46th Dai but I do know this: the current practices of the orthodox community are NOT in accordance to the Islam preached by the Messenger of God or the Panjatan Pak. Islam is a very simple religion: it tells you to believe in the One God, His Messenger and to do good by the guidance of the Ahlul-Bayt and Holy Imams. To believe anything else is to undermine the Mercy that God bestows upon his creation.

If the current practices aren't commensurate with the standard established by the practice, principles and laws of the Qu'ran, The Messenger (PBUH) and the Panjatan Pak (AS) then we can't really follow the current practices dictated by the Kothar, can we? Can you, not, then understand why I don't care what happend aforetime?
Tariq,
You are taking arguments to different tangent. My point is regarding the official position of the Progressives. All above points prove that you dont recognize the Dais after 46th still you want & harp your official position citing '52nd Dai as true Dail-Al-Mutlaq'. I want to know your compulsion for the same. I have seen the proggy intellectuals are avoiding debates like this or derail it with some other nonsense. It has legal complusions. Your demand for interference in control of Dawat adminstration fails miserably once you dont recognise the current Dai as Dai-Al-Mutlaq. This proves Proggies are also hypocrites standing on the high ground of Morality.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 am

nakli bohra writes, "It has legal complusions"....

what legal compulsions?? are you or the syedna going to take anyone to court and forcibly swallow all their properties like they did all the community's properties? are they going to perform a second khatna and misak on them so that they recite the name of the syedna? or is the syedna going to pick up his high powered rifle (which he hides below his takhat during ashura to use after the bayans for hunting and murdering wild animals) and shoot dead any stupid bohra who dares to defy him???

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:nakli bohra writes, "It has legal complusions"....

what legal compulsions?? are you or the syedna going to take anyone to court and forcibly swallow all their properties like they did all the community's properties? are they going to perform a second khatna and misak on them so that they recite the name of the syedna? or is the syedna going to pick up his high powered rifle (which he hides below his takhat during ashura to use after the bayans for hunting and murdering wild animals) and shoot dead any stupid bohra who dares to defy him???
Stop spewing nonsense and answer the simple question. Do you (read it as proggies) recognize the 52nd DAI as DAI-ul-mutlaq. If not, you are not Dawoodi bohras, but 46s (or just 6s :mrgreen: ) and have no right to reform the community.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 am

prof,

answer the simple question. what legal compulsions??? will you or the syedna do all that i have outlined above?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:prof,

answer the simple question. what legal compulsions??? will you or the syedna do all that i have outlined above?
No, we are not going to take you into court. But if you admit that you don't believe in the 52nd DAI as DAI mutlaq and thus if you are not a Bohra,
then you have no right to take us(the Dawat) to court, even legally.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 am

profastian wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:prof,

No, we are not going to take you into court. But if you admit that you don't believe in the 52nd DAI as DAI mutlaq and thus if you are not a Bohra,

oh oh, so now i see what has been bothering you and what is the motivation behind the defenders of criminals like yrselves!!! the whole game is to have the cases already in court against syedna for excommunication, acting against the udaipur masjids and jamaat etc etc all dismissed on the grounds that the reformists do not anyway recognise the present dai and do not recite his name after namaaz as reqd. ha ha. so the rascals have been caught with their pants down so to speak.. quite clever and very cunning i must say! humsafar, bhai insaf, hope you are all taking serious note of this new and insidious attempt of the kothar to pull a fast, but very devious trick.

aakhir asteen ka saanp bahar nikal hi gaya.. great!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote: No, we are not going to take you into court. But if you admit that you don't believe in the 52nd DAI as DAI mutlaq and thus if you are not a Bohra,

oh oh, so now i see what has been bothering you and what is the motivation behind the defenders of criminals like yrselves!!! the whole game is to have the cases already in court against syedna for excommunication, acting against the udaipur masjids and jamaat etc etc all dismissed on the grounds that the reformists do not anyway recognise the present dai and do not recite his name after namaaz as reqd. ha ha. so the rascals have been caught with their pants down so to speak.. quite clever and very cunning i must say! humsafar, bhai insaf, hope you are all taking serious note of this new and insidious attempt of the kothar to pull a fast, but very devious trick.

You are still evading the question. Do you or do you not recognize the current DAI as DAI ul mutlaq. And if yes, why the heck in the Fajr Dua only names upto the 46th DAI are recited in proggy mosques?

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote: No, we are not going to take you into court. But if you admit that you don't believe in the 52nd DAI as DAI mutlaq and thus if you are not a Bohra,

AZ(gar),
This is not fast trick. But a Expose of 'Official Position' which has become a matter of joke now. Insaf, Humsafar take note & care to clarify your 'Officail Position' in light of our observed points.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

AZ, Humsafar, S.Insaf,
Well beware before you post any nonsense against the Dai in this forum. Its well known that PDB site is official mouth piece of Progressives. As per Indian Law all electronic materials, facts can be used as evidence in court of law. This we can use to dismiss your cases since its proved so many you are not Dawoodi Bohras as lot of material can be found on this site which acts against your claim of official position.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 pm

truebohra,

That same material can be used to rubbish the ortho claim that they are Islamic and can be used to prove that they worship the Dai.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:26 pm

truebohra wrote:
Its well known that PDB site is official mouth piece of Progressives. As per Indian Law
so as per your logic and indian law, even you automatically become a reformist, since you come and patronise this well-known site. correct?

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
truebohra wrote:
Its well known that PDB site is official mouth piece of Progressives. As per Indian Law
so as per your logic and indian law, even you automatically become a reformist, since you come and patronise this well-known site. correct?
Your post doesnt make any sense. It very clear we belong to which side of the Bohra community.