Zohra Bensaheba is no more

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Zohra Bensaheba is no more

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 am

Last night Syedna Saheb's sister Zohra Bensaheba expired at Mumbai and buried at Naryalwadi Bohra cemetery at about 1:30 am. There just 10-12 persons from Saifee Mahal in her funeral. Same thing happened when Syedna Saheb's younger brother Baqir had died when Syedna Saheb was in Saifee Hospital. Why this secrecy about the deaths in Syedna Saheb’s family?

aqs

Re: Zohra Bensaheba is no more

Unread post by aqs » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 am

S. Insaf wrote:Last night Syedna Saheb's sister Zohra Bensaheba expired at Mumbai and buried at Naryalwadi Bohra cemetery at about 1:30 am. There just 10-12 persons from Saifee Mahal in her funeral. Same thing happened when Syedna Saheb's younger brother Baqir had died when Syedna Saheb was in Saifee Hospital. Why this secrecy about the deaths in Syedna Saheb’s family?
Insaaf Saheb,

For Mohamadul Baqir Bs fateha Mazoon saheb presided the Majlis at Saifee Masjid Mumbai and it was attended by all who were present in Qasre ali that time.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:46 am

Innal Inna ha wa-inna ilehe-rajeoon

They did not inform the people may be because

1) They didn’t want to spoil the tamasha of the 100th birth anniversary...
2) They don't feel that "mango bohris" deserve to attend the janaza namaz of "kasre aala"

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

Dear aqs,
When Syedna Saheb enjoying a Ziyafat at Mazgaon when the news of his sister Asma bahensaheb reached him but he kept a handkerchief for some time on his face and then continued with the function.
He attends every the urs of his wife at London, he also goes to Surat often for Zikra and for various other occasions but I have not heard him paying any respect his own mother or other relatives.
Similarly he pay handsome amounts to practically all political parties and visit most political leaders in power but has never participated in the election. Nor any one else from Qasre-Aali. Why?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear aqs,
When Syedna Saheb enjoying a Ziyafat at Mazgaon when the news of his sister Asma bahensaheb reached him but he kept a handkerchief for some time on his face and then continued with the function.
He attends every the urs of his wife at London, he also goes to Surat often for Zikra and for various other occasions but I have not heard him paying any respect his own mother or other relatives.
Similarly he pay handsome amounts to practically all political parties and visit most political leaders in power but has never participated in the election. Nor any one else from Qasre-Aali. Why?

Insaaf saheb,

i had expected a more informed post from you. I have personally witnessed Syedna(tus) doing Ziyarat of Husaina Aai saheba and he even instructed guards to ask people to do ziyarat at that particular time after Duat mutlaqeen. Please ask people who attend Zikra regularly to attest this.
please do inform source of this startling revelation or were you also in attendance in that Ziyafat.
Why should they participate in elections? they are religious leaders and do what is in the interest of the community.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am

Why should they participate in elections? they are religious leaders and do what is in the interest of the community.

Why should Syedna participate in elections?? He is already making a fortune for himself and his thug family playing on the dawat card! Mafia dons like syedna and his piglets are definitely more corrupt and manipulative than any politician!

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

S. Insaf wrote:Last night Syedna Saheb's sister Zohra Bensaheba expired at Mumbai and buried at Naryalwadi Bohra cemetery at about 1:30 am. There just 10-12 persons from Saifee Mahal in her funeral. Same thing happened when Syedna Saheb's younger brother Baqir had died when Syedna Saheb was in Saifee Hospital. Why this secrecy about the deaths in Syedna Saheb’s family?
quoInsaf is in great pain regarding the secrecy of a lady's funeral. Maybe all the reformist should donate money to him so that he ensures that his funeral procession is pompous and extravagant. His body should be put up for public display for atleast 1year so that every prog from across the planet can visit him and see his body rot and decay. And then, it should be mounted on a missile and the targetted to the designated burial spot so that every prog can enjoy the great funeral tamasha that he desires for himself.

Finally, Insaf is smiling that his desired funeral plans have been made known to his prog subordinates. Now, its for the prog subordinates to show their loyalty in putting this to action.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Dear progticide,
For people like you that Galib said:
Huve mar ke hum jo ruswa, huve kiyon na garke darya,
Na kahin janaza uthtaa na kaheen mazar hauta.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 pm

progticide,

You and your likes believe that the logic of abdes and progs are poles apart then why do you want to thrust the abdes logic on progs ?
progticide wrote:Maybe all the reformist should donate money to him so that he ensures that his funeral procession is pompous and extravagant.
Much like the abdes who did the same after the death of 51st dai and built a mausoleum of marble with gold, diamond, rubies and other precious stones studded on the walls after demolishing the qabar of the one who had built qasre huseini which was then rechristened raudat tahera.
progticide wrote:His body should be put up for public display for atleast 1year so that every prog from across the planet can visit him and see his body rot and decay.
The 51st dai's body was not put on display for even a single hour and no bohras got the opportunity to have the last 'deedar' of their beloved syedna. The reasons....... I dont think we should elaborate much.
progticide wrote: it should be mounted on a missile and the targetted to the designated burial spot so that every prog can enjoy the great funeral tamasha that he desires for himself.
This sharaf is reserved for the abdes who are made to believe that only the bohra qabrastan is a place from where their flight to jannat takes off, the entire world is taboo for them, the angels in heaven are waiting for the 'jannat pass' i.e. ruku chithi which is the only entry pass to jannat....tch tch sad for all the other mankind who are unable to procure the much needed document.
progticide wrote:Finally, Insaf is smiling that his desired funeral plans have been made known to his prog subordinates.
Of course, not only Insafbhai but the entire world is having a hearty laugh seeing the wierd and ridiculous beliefs of the braindead abdes.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:04 pm

with the type of cheap and abusive post that progticide has made, all his pretensions at being an impartial intellectual expert on behavioural science and his shallow veneer of sophistication and holier-than-thou crap flew out the window along with his already miniscule credibility!. he has proved to be nothing else but a vulgar, foul-mouthed lout of dubious antecedents, a true brainwashed abde spewing profanities and gaalis as per the indoctrination received at his secret sabaks conducted by goondas and tyrants.

over my 5 decades of experience with abdes, one thing i have realised as an absolute truth. scratch any abde, (no matter how highly educated and qualified) under the surface and the ugly face of his evil fanaticism and hatred will soon come to the fore. in pesticide's case, it took not even 24 hours for him to betray his real self - a militant hooligan and cowardly bully, a true reflection of his slave masters.

all his talk of intellect, science, etc etc fell by the wayside in a hurry like a soiled piece of toilet paper!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:53 pm

"Fell by wayside in a hurry like a piece of soiled toilet paper"
You really mean Safai chithie.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:08 am

Insaf is smiling whole-heartedly....afterall the manner in which all his subordinates have rushed to his aide has assured him of an ostentatious funeral.

Man you have a following...albeit of a bunch of monkeys....nevertheless, you have conditioned them well so they'll fulfill your desire. So for now atleast you can continue with your hobby of funeral-spotting.

BTW, Insaf here's a couplet of Ghalib for you and your subordinates; maybe Ghalib wrote this verse with precisely your kind in mind.
BARBAAD GULISTAAN KARNE KO BAS EK HI ULLU KAFI THA
HAR SHAAQ PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN ANJAAME GULISTAAN KYA HOGA

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am

Hello,
Today there was sadaqalla in all masjids in my town after fajr namaz............take credit 4 that also.clain it happened cuz u had posted here,
i m still wondering why u hav'nt accused syedna 4 japan disaster

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear aqs,
Can u plz inform us from ur vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast knowledge when was the last time syedna(tus) attended aai saheba's urus in london?if u didnt know aai saheba's urus is on same day as milad un nabi

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:37 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear progticide,
For people like you that Galib said:
Huve mar ke hum jo ruswa, huve kiyon na garke darya,
Na kahin janaza uthtaa na kaheen mazar hauta.
Ideal for u wud be,
mar gaya mardood,
na fateha na darood

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks dear guy_sam2005. Pasand apni apni, khiyal apna apna! Now I am convinced that truth really hurts and bluntness hurts even more.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Thanks dear guy_sam2005. Pasand apni apni, khiyal apna apna! Now I am convinced that truth really hurts and bluntness hurts even more.
S.Insaf, Really finally you realised that truth hurts.....Bluntness hurts more. Thats y u never answered any of my question in direct way....
I dont have to tell which questions.....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:14 am

S. Insaf wrote:Thanks dear guy_sam2005. Pasand apni apni, khiyal apna apna! Now I am convinced that truth really hurts and bluntness hurts even more.
Yea dude,,,,i too can see truth hurts,,,,and jealousy will keep u hurtin more n more.............excuse my language i dont intend to use such words,but let this be clear if u throw mud its u wholl get dirty...n one cant get dirtier than u are now

mask

Unread post by mask » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:56 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
Yea dude,,,,i too can see truth hurts,,,,and jealousy will keep u hurtin more n more.............excuse my language i dont intend to use such words,but let this be clear if u throw mud its u wholl get dirty...n one cant get dirtier than u are now

Hi guy_sam....I at times feel that you take things too personally and start abusing on public forum.
Just certain suggestions for you.
1)I think you should start with "art of living" or Yoga as this might give you peace of mind
You should start donating equal amount of money what you give to kothar and then see the difference and satisfaction you get.Also 2) some real prayers rather than just going to jannat by holding the hands of your beloved royal family.
3) Start reciting yaseen at home and that really help mellow down your internal agression.
4) I can understand you situation as It comes as a shock when someone says that what you are following right from birth is wrong.So It at times result in to mental breakdown.I am sure everyone agrees with me and no one will blame you for that!!!

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:12 am

mask wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: Yea dude,,,,i too can see truth hurts,,,,and jealousy will keep u hurtin more n more.............excuse my language i dont intend to use such words,but let this be clear if u throw mud its u wholl get dirty...n one cant get dirtier than u are now

Hi guy_sam....I at times feel that you take things too personally and start abusing on public forum.
Just certain suggestions for you.
1)I think you should start with "art of living" or Yoga as this might give you peace of mind
You should start donating equal amount of money what you give to kothar and then see the difference and satisfaction you get.Also 2) some real prayers rather than just going to jannat by holding the hands of your beloved royal family.
3) Start reciting yaseen at home and that really help mellow down your internal agression.
4) I can understand you situation as It comes as a shock when someone says that what you are following right from birth is wrong.So It at times result in to mental breakdown.I am sure everyone agrees with me and no one will blame you for that!!!
Dear mask,
Please take a lil effort to read my all posts and show me where i have abused anyone?he said a shayari i replied with one...........

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:14 am

And mask,
Why dont u give these sabaks to your own clan..or maybe u just skip AZ posts.or is it that he pays u................

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:32 am

In this Royal Ruling Family known as Qasr-e-Aali what matters is Sh**zadas and their families. No one else matters.

They will NOT allow anyone to come to prominance except them and their piglets. This is a BURHAN & SONS 'ONLY' Company. They do not want to divert the attention of Slaves ....... they even do not want to give them any idea that there could be 'others'.

A Despot always protrays himself. Despot considers himself Allah of his slaves ........