Sayedna hospitalized in London for stroke

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
porus

Sayedna hospitalized in London for stroke

Unread post by porus » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

Just got the news that Sayedna has suffered 'a mild stroke' and has been hospitalized in London.

Conscíous

Re: Sayedna hospitalized in London for stroke

Unread post by Conscíous » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 am

To: Boom
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Subject: Important Message for All Mumineen

Khuda taala aqamola ni umre shareef ne daraaz Kare....
Huzurala tus ne London ma mild stroke awasi Hospitalize kida che. Behamdillah recovery thai rahi che...Koi fikar ni waat nathi. Khuda taala Imam Husain na wasila si aap Moula ne shifa e kulli aape.... Mumineen Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin AQ ni aa baito parhe je ma aap na waris Syedna Mahammed Burhanuddin TUS ni doa Khuda mustajaab karjo:
Shifa ul fiqhe wal fatwa shifaee baqa ul haqqe wat taqwa baqaee Wama ana ashtahi abqa walakin baha ud deen e wad dunya bahaee

Sagla nazrul maqam mane sadaqo Kare alal imkan zabihat kare ane doa Kare ke khuda taala aqamola tus ne sehat ane aafiyat na husno jamaal ma ba salamat ta qayamat baaqi raakhe...Ameen
Watawwil Ilahi Umra Burhanedinekal lazihaza min ghurrish shune afanina Wa abqa ho rabbul arshe fi kulle nematin wa aada o hu bin naare jabhatohum tukwa
Abde syedna tus
Shahzada Qaidjoher Bs Ezzuddin

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 am

Allah subhanahu grant shifa e kulli to our loved bawa shafiq.

Ammen.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:26 pm

The duas, dareeses, majlises, maatams ad nauseum are all for naught. The end is near.
I'm making gulab jamun.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm

May Allah grant him health and peace.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 pm

our moula does not need your hypocritical prog prayers. on one hand insaap and others call him syedna saheb and on another we have shaitan who talks about making gulab jamun. khuda ni laanat ehna uper and all his supporters.khuda no azaab ehna par ane ehna sathiyo par..
finally may allah grant shifa to our moula tus.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm

I sincerely hope we have enough phook nu pani.It cured many,it should work again.Hospital is better decision though.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Safiuddin wrote:The duas, dareeses, majlises, maatams ad nauseum are all for naught. The end is near.
I'm making gulab jamun.
This is an example of how hatred overrides common human decency. If you are unable to offer good wishes for the recovery of a very ill old man, the least you should do is to not say or write anything at all.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

our moula does not need your hypocritical prog prayers.
Khuda taala aqamola ni umre shareef ne daraaz Kare....
Huzurala tus ne London ma mild stroke awasi Hospitalize kida che. Behamdillah recovery thai rahi che...Koi fikar ni waat nathi. Khuda taala Imam Husain na wasila si aap Moula ne shifa e kulli aape.... Mumineen Syedna Abdeali Saifuddin AQ ni aa baito parhe je ma aap na waris Syedna Mahammed Burhanuddin TUS ni doa Khuda mustajaab karjo:
Shifa ul fiqhe wal fatwa shifaee baqa ul haqqe wat taqwa baqaee Wama ana ashtahi abqa walakin baha ud deen e wad dunya bahaee

Sagla nazrul maqam mane sadaqo Kare alal imkan zabihat kare ane doa Kare ke khuda taala aqamola tus ne sehat ane aafiyat na husno jamaal ma ba salamat ta qayamat baaqi raakhe...Ameen
Watawwil Ilahi Umra Burhanedinekal lazihaza min ghurrish shune afanina Wa abqa ho rabbul arshe fi kulle nematin wa aada o hu bin naare jabhatohum tukwa
Abde syedna tus
Shahzada Qaidjoher Bs Ezzuddin
Syedna needs our prayers.
May Allah save him from suffering and make his health better.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am

Syedna needs our prayers.
Actually, he does not. If we were to go by abde definition of Syedna, we are the ones who need his prayers. If he needs our prayers, then he is nothing more than an ordinary human being like any of us. I can guarantee that none of the abdes will agree with that.

Infact, it would be a real irony if the Syedna were to get well and then claim that it was the dua of his followers of that brought him back. I sincerely hope that happens!!

taheri786110

Unread post by taheri786110 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 am

Safiuddin wrote:The duas, dareeses, majlises, maatams ad nauseum are all for naught. The end is near.
I'm making gulab jamun.
khuda ni lanat tara par..... u will definitely go in hell

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 am

read my post I said that our moula does not need the hypocritical prog prayers. the msg from ejamaat is for us dawoodi bohras and not you hypocrates.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:10 am

I'm making gulab jamun.
Shame on you Safiuddin. . .

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 am

aziz wrote:read my post I said that our moula does not need the hypocritical prog prayers. the msg from ejamaat is for us dawoodi bohras and not you hypocrates.
Bro aziz,
Don't be so rude bhai. .All progressives are not Da'i haters. you will find them addressing him Sydena Saheb. If they do wish for his good health & If one really meant his prayer, then we must welcome them. !!!
Let love Prevails. .

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 am

May Allah Subha'h grant long life to our beloved moula and keep him in good health.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 am

It is learnt that Syedna Saheb is being shifted to somewhere else urgently from London. Any update?

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 am

I have heard that Aqa Moula has been discharged and will be taken to Mumbai soon. Can anyone confirm this news?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:12 am

As per my information he has already left London, however the loaction is not confirmed.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:22 am

For those of you that have wished me to go to your man-invented hell,
I must say to you:
Why should I pray for the health of a man who has created a regime and cult of hatred,
divisiveness, manipulation, and shirk? Prayers for a man who has publicly shamed
women - including my own mother? Prayers for a man who's family kicked a 10 year old child for taking his picture?
Prayers for a hypocrite who unconscionably kills animals for sport? Right after spending 10 days of orating the fate of Ahle Bait?

And you all STILL pray for his long life? He can't even hold his head up -what if your prayers really work and he
lives to be 340,000 years old?
Lies spout daily from his mouth and those of his naapak, evil chokras.
Wealth, power, and subjugation are the dieties that TUS and the TUS-Alikes worship.
They have turned the misaal of the Prophet Muhammad into a corporation that cares nothing
for Ahle Bait - only money.
Shame on THEM, not me. All of your laanats are misdirected - they need to be sent to London.

I ate mithai when Bin Laden was killed. I'll make mithai when Bal Thackeray and Modi and Khadafi are dead.
And I plan to make a great deal of gulab jamun very soon. And maybe samosas too.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am

Shame on you Saif. You are an eptiome of a living evil.
Have some human decency!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:05 am

On behalf of all the yateem, miskeen and ghareeb bohras I agree with Safiuddin. The worst of human kind does not deserve our prayers.Its like praying for Saddam H. Hosni Mubarak,Pol Pot and Yazeed.Old man excuse is similar to saying its little Haram.Most of you who are with him are still doing things that is Shirk and haram.There is no middle ground between Heaven and Hell.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

khel puro ! Budhvaar ni shaam thi guruvaar risky for syedna according to my brahmin friend.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 pm

"For those of you that have wished me to go to your man-invented hell,
I must say to you:
Why should I pray for the health of a man who has created a regime and cult of hatred,
divisiveness, manipulation, and shirk? Prayers for a man who has publicly shamed
women - including my own mother? Prayers for a man who's family kicked a 10 year old child for taking his picture?
Prayers for a hypocrite who unconscionably kills animals for sport? Right after spending 10 days of orating the fate of Ahle Bait?

And you all STILL pray for his long life? He can't even hold his head up -what if your prayers really work and he
lives to be 340,000 years old?
Lies spout daily from his mouth and those of his naapak, evil chokras.
Wealth, power, and subjugation are the dieties that TUS and the TUS-Alikes worship.
They have turned the misaal of the Prophet Muhammad into a corporation that cares nothing
for Ahle Bait - only money.
Shame on THEM, not me. All of your laanats are misdirected - they need to be sent to London.

I ate mithai when Bin Laden was killed. I'll make mithai when Bal Thackeray and Modi and Khadafi are dead.
And I plan to make a great deal of gulab jamun very soon. And maybe samosas too."

Brother Safiuddin,

VERY WELL SAID. I AGREE WITH YOU.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm

admirer wrote:Shame on you Saif. You are an eptiome of a living evil.
Have some human decency!
Doubtful. The epitome of living evil is your moula Burhanuddin.
Human decency? Does your moula care about the orphaned, the
homeless, the starving, the destitute and those unable to pay for their medical care?
Does your moula have any concern for the welfare of the people that he has been
hoodwinking for all of these years?
Shame? Does your moula have any shame when he takes
salaam money from the hands of children and the elderly?
Did your moula think twice when displacing hundreds of poeple just to build edifices
for his self-gratification?
Your moula preaches about Hazrat Ali, and says, "live like Ali". Does he practice what
he preaches? Does he live a spartan life like Mahatma Ghandi and Ali, or does he live in several palaces?
Tell me, Oh Righteous One, does your moula travel by foot or on palanquins and in luxury cars?
Are his clothes worn and torn, or are they lined with gold thread?
Ameer Al Mumineen's children suffered horribly, and died for what they believed in.
Will your moula sacrifice his head to save you?

Take your hypocrite behind back to your masjid and continue to pretend that you, like your liar moula,
are not a part of a cult and that you are the chosen people. Now go and continue to perform sajdaa
to humans, and pretend that you really are grievinig over Hussain Imam during Muharram.
Then go outside and buy candy, attar, pictures of your moula, and drink sherbet.
Then watch as the Burhanuddin clan goes off somewhere to murder innocent animals.
How ironic is it that they spend 10 days in Muharram screaming about the murders of the innocent in Karbala.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Brs Sajjad and Seeker,

These laanat-flingers are usually the most hypocritical around.
They secretly hate the money grabbing, the salaams, the sajdaas, etc. yet they do it anyways
because they haven't the guts to walk away and call a spade a spade. And then they
think that everyone else has to agree with them.

Wishing well for Burhanuddin means wishing well for a cruel tyrant with no regard for his people.
I'm not hypocrite enough to do such a thing. Before these people start uttering laanats,
they need to take a good hard long look in the mirror.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Don't condemn the person, condemn the behavior. That's what wise men have always said. There is a time and place for criticism and there is a time and place for understanding. Wisdom lies in distinguishing between the two.
Can we please request the strident ones to cut down their tirade and hatred against Sayedna Saheb in this critical hour when he may be about to meet his maker. If you can't bring yourself to sympathize with his situation then at least refrain from saying anything nasty. This is now the reformist way. This is not how true reformists behave.
We, on behalf all reformists and our supporters, pray for Sayedna Saheb. And if his end is neigh then we pray that he pass into eternity in peace, and may Allah accept him, and forgive his shortcoimngs.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Don't condemn the person, condemn the behavior.
Unfortunately, that doesn't apply when the time comes for punishment. You cannot punish the behaviour, you have to punish the person.
There is a time and place for criticism and there is a time and place for understanding.
Very true. The kothar and their king know exactly the right time and place. They choose a critical time, for eg. a death in the family, to bring forth their demands. Why don't we learn from what is going on around us? Do we not wish that we were rid of the corrupt leaders ruining the lives of ordinarly people? This is the time to pray to Allah to help the believers and not those who torment them!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

How many wars did Rasul Allah fought against the tyrants and evil doers? Its hard to sympathize enemy of Islam.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:26 pm

The true face of this "REFORM" movement is now truly out in the open. I appeal to those gullible brothers and sisters of ours who were snared in the webs of these Fitnatis, to recognize them for what they are. They started this movement just because of personal animosity and hatred under the guise of reform. Repent for your sins and come back. These people are vultures just waiting for the Syedna to pass away and I wont be surprised if they really do cook sweets and gulab jamun. Did you join this movement for this? Time to open your eyes. Even if you had problems with the jamaat, it is evident that these people are not the ones to join. Return back to the fold. I sincerely believe you will be welcomed back with open arms.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Admin wrote:Don't condemn the person, condemn the behavior. That's what wise men have always said. There is a time and place for criticism and there is a time and place for understanding. Wisdom lies in distinguishing between the two.
Can we please request the strident ones to cut down their tirade and hatred against Sayedna Saheb in this critical hour when he may be about to meet his maker. If you can't bring yourself to sympathize with his situation then at least refrain from saying anything nasty. This is now the reformist way. This is not how true reformists behave.
We, on behalf all reformists and our supporters, pray for Sayedna Saheb. And if his end is neigh then we pray that he pass into eternity in peace, and may Allah accept him, and forgive his shortcoimngs.
You hyprocrite. So you do believe that the behavior of the DAI is condemnable. I thought you recognize him as your 52nd DAI according to the official position. And shove this piety in your back side. We all now know of your hatred towards the Syedna. You bunch of filthy hyprocrites.