NASS CONFERRED

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
stranger

Re: NASS CONFERRED

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 am

anajmi wrote:so tell me stranger, of the sources that you posted, how many have you personally verified to be accurate? And what is the credibility of the source?
You tell me whats your criteria for any source to be reliable and credible ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:09 am

that i re-discovered religion only recently,
You rediscovered religion recently and can you define what is the definition of religion in your opinion. Do you know how Muharram used to be observed a decade ago and was Maatam done after every Fard Salah and was Maatam done after every occasion (happy or otherwise). Do you know of any other Shia community does PURJOSH Mataam other than Bohras? How does Maatam help in getting Tul Umar for Syedna
DO YOU KNOW MAATAM REPRESENTS A SAD MOMENT IN HISTORY OF ISLAM AND HOW CAN IT BRING HAPPINESS TO ANYONE (IN WAIZ THEY SAY THAT MAULA MAATAM SE GHANA KUSH THAE CHE)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 am

You tell me whats your criteria for any source to be reliable and credible ?
First, I need to know what the source is saying. You have identified a lot of sources and a lot of page numbers but not the actual content. I verified one and it was false. So for me, you are not a reliable and credible source. Would that be correct?
So, Can't we observe one day out of year, the sacrifice done by Hussain (A.S.) for his Ummah ?
First of all, you don't observe just one day. The beating of chests and choreographed cacophony goes on all year round. Second, the prophet (saw), despite knowing about the martyrdom of Hussain, did not observe any particular day to beat his chest. You can observe one day in silence, feed the poor do some charity etc, but the bohras stuff themselves on every occasion.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am

anajmi wrote:
. Second, the prophet (saw), despite knowing about the martyrdom of Hussain .
Brother Anajmi,

How come Prophet (saw) was knowing about teh martyrdom of Hussain? Please do not take it otherwise? I am just asking the source.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 am

anajmi wrote: [First, I need to know what the source is saying. You have identified a lot of sources and a lot of page numbers but not the actual content. I verified one and it was false. So for me, you are not a reliable and credible source. Would that be correct?
Firstly, I give a shit to what you thinks of me.
But since i have posted the reference...I will verify the source. .yea, it may take some time..
First of all, you don't observe just one day. The beating of chests and choreographed cacophony goes on all year round. Second, the prophet (saw), despite knowing about the martyrdom of Hussain, did not observe any particular day to beat his chest. You can observe one day in silence, feed the poor do some charity etc, but the bohras stuff themselves on every occasion.
Don't teach us, what should we do. .Rather, First go and correct your own community.
Its Far better than Exploding bombs on Shi'a Juloos and Majlises, which you opposers do.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Bro Hussain
Brother Anajmi,

How come Prophet (saw) was knowing about teh martyrdom of Hussain? Please do not take it otherwise? I am just asking the source.sain,
The source is the bohra Dai and his abdes. You can decide for yourself how reliable they are.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Its Far better than Exploding bombs on Shi'a Juloos and Majlises, which you opposers do.
It seems that for abde idiots there are only two choices. Either beat your chest on every occasion and worship a corrupt Dai or explode bombs. It's a pity!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

But since i have posted the reference...I will verify the source. .yea, it may take some time..
Next time, take some time to verify the source and then post the reference.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 pm

anajmi wrote: It seems that for abde idiots there are only two choices. Either beat your chest on every occasion and worship a corrupt Dai or explode bombs. It's a pity!!
Hahahaha. . .Ulta chor kotwal ko daante. :mrgreen:
Thats why Today hardly one will prefer his neighbor to be a sunni muslim, but few will mind it to be a Bohra muslim. Its a shame and pity on you Idiots. .
Rather pointing finger on other community, looks inside ur collar first. . .Feel Free to Comment again, if you want few more slaps. :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:20 pm

anajmi wrote: Next time, take some time to verify the source and then post the reference.
Yes, You are right, we should verify each reference but practically its not possible. When usually read from a source, other references are provided along with it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 pm

stranger wrote:Today hardly one will prefer his neighbor to be a sunni muslim, but few will mind it to be a Bohra muslim.
Bro stranger,

This is the reason that the dreaded gangster, Dawood Ibrahim chose to make bohri mohalla as his bastion rather then dongri, memonwada, mirchi galli or madanpura. He had openly said this in an interview done some years ago by the then famous magazine, "Illustrated Weekly". He had said that bohras are the most gullible and timid community who can never gather guts to fight any wrongs being done in their locality or on them........ How true he was can be gauged from the way one sees a bohras response against the 24 x7 atrocities done on them by kothar by way of extortion, raza bandi, etc. etc. Now the bohri mohalla has another bunch of gangsters called kothar after the exit of dawood ibrahim.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Thats why Today hardly one will prefer his neighbor to be a sunni muslim, but few will mind it to be a Bohra muslim.
That is because people know that when it comes to Islam, a sunni is much more adherent than a bohri is. In front of a bohra, you can say anything you want against Islam and he won't utter a word in opposition. A sunni muslim doesn't take that lightly!!

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:12 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
stranger wrote:Today hardly one will prefer his neighbor to be a sunni muslim, but few will mind it to be a Bohra muslim.
Bro stranger,
This is the reason that the dreaded gangster, Dawood Ibrahim chose to make bohri mohalla as his bastion rather then dongri, memonwada, mirchi galli or madanpura. He had openly said this in an interview done some years ago by the then famous magazine, "Illustrated Weekly". He had said that bohras are the most gullible and timid community who can never gather guts to fight any wrongs being done in their locality or on them........ How true he was can be gauged from the way one sees a bohras response against the 24 x7 atrocities done on them by kothar by way of extortion, raza bandi, etc. etc. Now the bohri mohalla has another bunch of gangsters called kothar after the exit of dawood ibrahim.
Bro Ghulam,
Better dawoodi Ibrahim should watch his own deeds before commenting on anybody else. .Lets check few Brave and great work done by him :-
Scare peoples on Gun Point is bravery ? Murdering Innocents is bravery ? Exploding bombs is bravery ? Smuggling is bravery ? kidnapping is bravery ?

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm

anajmi wrote: That is because people know that when it comes to Islam, a sunni is much more adherent than a bohri is. In front of a bohra, you can say anything you want against Islam and he won't utter a word in opposition. A sunni muslim doesn't take that lightly!!
Physical Assualt is NOT what Prophet taught us and Islam teaches Us in order to convey your message. .You believe in violence, we believe in Peace.
The way you respond to insults has an impact on the actual image of Islam. So lose this anger, lose this habit and become an advert for Islam. Ignore the ignorant who hate unconditionally, if someone criticises Islam and you feel you can have an intelligent conversation with them, then do so politely, they will think so differently of you, even if they don’t agree, they will respect the way you have conducted yourself.
You will promote Islam much more effectively this way if you control yourself.
That’s real faith.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said :-
“The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.”
(Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 135)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

When there is a problem, you know what a bohra says? We are not muslims, we are bohris. Go Figure!!!

Bohras haven't propagated Islam in centuries. They are not in the business of spreading Islam. They are in the business of worshipping the Dai. The people who spread Islam come from Sunnis, not from bohras.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

The people who spread Islam come from Sunnis, not from bohras.
anajmi
My personal observation is that a persons character plays a vital role.Whenever I have done good people ask me if it was because I was Muslim.So hard to stay on the line.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 am

Mustafa,
Somewhere I am responsible for diverting the thread that way.
Anajmi,
I apologise for my comments. .Nothing personal againts u, Nor i hate sunni or any other sect. .i am not a racist.
Excuse me.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 am

My personal observation is that a persons character plays a vital role.Whenever I have done good people ask me if it was because I was Muslim.So hard to stay on the line.
Do they know you are actually Burhani Taheri Dawoodi Tayyabi Mustali Ismaili shia Muslim?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 am

Muslim First wrote:
Do they know you are actually Burhani Taheri Dawoodi Tayyabi Mustali Ismaili shia Muslim?
Actually it is Saify Burhani Taheri Dawoodi Tayyabi Mustali Ismaili shia Muslim now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Saify Burhani Taheri Dawoodi Tayyabi Mustali Ismaili shia Muslim
I stand corrected

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:48 am

No demonstrations
no discontent
no internal coup
Mufadal has pulled it off !
What a smart move Burhanudin has really succeeded in creating robots
Progs and activists have an enormous at times I think and impossible challenge

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 am

anajmi wrote:Bro Hussain
Brother Anajmi,

How come Prophet (saw) was knowing about teh martyrdom of Hussain? Please do not take it otherwise? I am just asking the source.sain,
The source is the bohra Dai and his abdes. You can decide for yourself how reliable they are.
:) :) :) Thank you very much.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Afghani are more courageous that with the wests help they are standing up to taliban and alqaeda, some risking all their families

While in our case we have given in completely

Is this genetic guju timid behavior?

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:54 am

ozmujaheed wrote:No demonstrations
no discontent
no internal coup
Mufadal has pulled it off !
What a smart move Burhanudin has really succeeded in creating robots
Progs and activists have an enormous at times I think and impossible challenge

why do u think bohras shud oppose nass?

I dont see any reason for bohras to oppose this nass,it was obvious that one of syedna son will become his mansoos,only thing is syedna took long time to announce this.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:53 am

Transfer of power would have been the moment for people driven reforms

If we accept that Burhanudin wanted his son to take over

Then he is responsible for their behavior and actions and the destiny of bohra future

But this also demonstrates that the masses are not desiring reforms like in Egypt or Iran

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Mumineen got sharaf of qadambosi of Syedi wa Maulaya Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb at Bonham House in London
We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fall that's all
But the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

"Meet the new boss....same as the old boss.
We won't get fooled again"

~ Pete Townshend

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am

This looks like it. Still no video or audio. Presumably, it will be uploaded soon.

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/a ... -saifuddin

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Looking at those pictures, reminds me of the slave trade :cry:

And the abdes have become so inhuman that they have to be divide & fenced like wild beasts :lol:
Yes, you people are truely the most peaceful, harmonic, loving, caring community in the universe..

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Just came back from mosque....watched the video....not a single word was audible but seems syedna was comfortably conversing with moiz bhai sahab.

I donno why mazoon e dawaat was absent in such an important function.

but any ways what ever happened happened for good...health of syedna is really serious and mufaddal bs sahabs seems to be a humble man.

hope people will get relief in tenure of new DAI....Ameen

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:02 pm

The tree dried up because it had not seen Amirul Mumineen (SA) for some time. This would surely be the state of those who are separated from those who they love. – Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS), 2nd Muharram waaz, Mumbai 1427