Food Service in Indore

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Food Service in Indore

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm

how can you compare the cost of gas with the cost of barakat that you get from the dabba?

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 pm

the only barakat you may get from eating two mithas, two kharas on a daily basis is two byepass.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, according to the most recent news, the dabba is not going to contain any food. It is only going to contain Maula's phook.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm

anajmi wrote:how can you compare the cost of gas with the cost of barakat that you get from the dabba?
what about the gas that is generated from eating the dabba food? that is free and a bonus over and above the beshumaar barakat, ehsaan and karam of mola!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

HahaHaha :mrgreen: ^^

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Aha now I get it why the 4 th compartment of the tifin has been empty

I did ask my relatives and we foolishly thought it was empty and we were being short changed

It has been full of foonkh and I who has a dirty mind influenced by munafiks on this website did not get the hikmat and wasted it ! No wonder I don't get the wisdom to believe mojizas or tawil

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Aha now I get it why the 4 th compartment of the tifin has been empty
all this time
I did ask my relatives and we foolishly thought it was empty and we were being short changed

It has been full of foonkh and I who has a dirty mind influenced by munafiks on this website did not get the hikmat and wasted it ! No wonder I don't get the wisdom to believe mojizas or tawil

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am

Bohra spring wrote:Aha now I get it why the 4 th compartment of the tifin has been empty

Yet another free loader enjoying the feel. The kahawat fits to the T
Jiss ki thali main khaatay ho usi main ched kartey ho.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 am

No one over here is a free loader, we all pay and i think maximum of us will be paying more than what is required of us we just want accounts of where our money is going.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 am

pheonix wrote:

Phoenix I wish it was free..but the local chamcha told my relative when they declined to accept it since many times it is late and they have to give it to their kamwara ..that why refuse the tifin because they will have to pay for it whether they take it or not

I can tell you it is not cheap they have to pay for the tiffin, the transport and a fat lady makes a good earning cooking the tiffin . All this to show muffy how loyal his slaves are!

Now who is the freelooter!

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 am

pheonix wrote:

I would be glad to be free loader and eat as much as I can from the pocket of muffy, but unfortunately he is such an excellent business man he doesnt leaves any chance for me to eat any thing free...

I am paying even for the PHOOK these days : (

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 am

Bohra spring wrote:
pheonix wrote: Yet another free loader enjoying the feel. The kahawat fits to the T

Phoenix I wish it was free..but the local chamcha told my relative when they declined to accept it since many times it is late and they have to give it to their kamwara ..that why refuse the tifin because they will have to pay for it whether they take it or not

I can tell you it is not cheap they have to pay for the tiffin, the transport and a fat lady makes a good earning cooking the tiffin . All this to show muffy how loyal his slaves are!

Now who is the freelooter!
Do you know the actual meaning of khidamat guzar?I recently learn the actual defination of kg.Khidamat guzar are those creatures found in db who are totally guzar their life on khidamat.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Chor Ka Bhai Ghanti Chor ......

Guzar their life in Khidmat ....... yes, their OWN khidmat, khidmat of making their own houses, buying cars, having big businesses, expanding bank balances etc etc ...... this is all Khidmat. These Guzarus know First Apni Potanee Khidmat ..!! For the 'khidmat' they give to 'others' ... :lol:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm

So in reality there is no difference in khidmat guzar and lakhoo ehsan. All anybody gets for their money is phook and dua. It has only worked for them alone. Stupid people find ways to loose money. Evil people take the loot.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Phoenix do you have anything to say...

I responded that the food service is not free and I cannot be a freeloader since i consider it paid by me and law of commerce says once I have aquired it I can redicule it , bin it , it is my property.

now if that is the case so what favour is Muffy doing on the mumineen regarding this tiffin boffin that he is being praised for but I have funded ? I would have let it go if it was not compulsory . May be you are connected can you ask him to let my relatives choose not to receive it and not pay for something they do not want or need.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Bohra Spring, you are a Dhakan ...... they are giving you DABAA ......... forget other things ... :x There is nothing FREE in Daidom of Bohraistan .......... you BUY everything ........... even if you do not NEED that ...... or better you BUY what they SELL, you do not question the EXISTANCE of the product ....... you buy Nirali Shaan and Ehsaan Azeem with Barakat and Sawab ........ what is dabaa??!! :(

In Canada the Dabaa fee currently is running $300 for 8 dabaas in a month ($37.5 per dabaa) and what it includes - chawal, kadhi, sabzi, soup, raita ............ which one can hardly eat as the JAMAN is cooked by cheap cooks at very low rates ..........

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm

JC wrote:Bohra Spring, you are a Dhakan ...... they are giving you DABAA ......... forget other things ... :x There is nothing FREE in Daidom of Bohraistan .......... you BUY everything ........... even if you do not NEED that ...... or better you BUY what they SELL, you do not question the EXISTANCE of the product ....... you buy Nirali Shaan and Ehsaan Azeem with Barakat and Sawab ........ what is dabaa??!! :(

In Canada the Dabaa fee currently is running $300 for 8 dabaas in a month ($37.5 per dabaa) and what it includes - chawal, kadhi, sabzi, soup, raita ............ which one can hardly eat as the JAMAN is cooked by cheap cooks at very low rates ..........
Jc is delivery included ! Is this compulsory....idea what if you source the Daba from Boston jammat it might workout cheaper ...is that allowed since a Phoonk or barakat in US should be the same as in Canada ..who cares about the sabzi...

From muffy perspective the total number of dabba distributed in North America will be same

....or auzubillah. Is the Canada phoonk by any chance Mazooms and hence more valuable or Canadians have the benefit of 3 Maula, Muffy and Mazoon...how lucky you are !

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Bro Bohra Spring

Delivery is NOT included, you have to arrange your own pick up. And no we cannot get it from Boston or any other place .......... this Division (or Department) in Canada has also to show 'results' to Head Office (or Corporate Office) in Mumbai ..!!! The price is constantly going up and quality is constantly going down (now some cheap cooks from Bangladesh is being used). Secondly the abde volunteers are thinning out, the initial excitment has died down (it had to) and no now there are very few people arranging the Dabaas and hence now there are issues of mixing up, dabaas not avialable and alike. Currently say if a guy goes to pick his dabaa and does not find one, what he does, he picks someone else's ..... this is TRUE, and hence the circle starts ............ now if you have arranged with someone to pick your dabaa and yours is missing, your person will simply phone and tell you that your dabaa was not there, period. Go figure ............. Wait this will bring fights as some day somebody will catch someone taking his dabaa ............
As for the Phonk ........... no bro Mazun's phonk has not reached here as yet, Abi Tamim son of Mukasir is still seems to be in Mufadal camp.
My advise ........ Phonk, phonk Kay Kadam Rakhna .........

think

Unread post by think » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm

dabba scheme may be popular in india , Pakistan where labour is cheap and all bohri mosques have a commercial kitchen. The bhatiara (chef) that cooks food for religious occasions now is gainfully employed full time and some of the jamaat goondas who have ration shops (grocery stores ) now are in big business of supplying to the jamaat khanas. Karachi is a prime example where the head goonda has a grocery store and all the supplies needed for the dabba food is supplied by his ration shop at highly inflated prices.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I cannot say much of India but in Pakistan specially Karachi the excitment is dying down because of the quality of the food. There are people who joined initially when they were forced and pushed but now are trying to get away with this and local amils are not letting them. I have found out that even if you insist you want to cancel your dabaa amil tells you that the PAYMENT MUST come TIMELY ......... so eventually this is the game plan that the payments will continue to come and there will be Dabaa Goal .......
Yes a Gonda has ration/grocery business and he is minting money for now .......... so when dabaa is goal, he would have made millions .......... and he is not the only one there are many who are making money.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:05 pm

JC wrote:Bro Bohra Spring

Delivery is NOT included, you have to arrange your own pick up. And no we cannot get it from Boston or any other place .......... this Division (or Department) in Canada has also to show 'results' to Head Office (or Corporate Office) in Mumbai ..!!! The price is constantly going up and quality is constantly going down (now some cheap cooks from Bangladesh is being used). Secondly the abde volunteers are thinning out, the initial excitment has died down (it had to) and no now there are very few people arranging the Dabaas and hence now there are issues of mixing up, dabaas not avialable and alike. Currently say if a guy goes to pick his dabaa and does not find one, what he does, he picks someone else's ..... this is TRUE, and hence the circle starts ............ now if you have arranged with someone to pick your dabaa and yours is missing, your person will simply phone and tell you that your dabaa was not there, period. Go figure ............. Wait this will bring fights as some day somebody will catch someone taking his dabaa ............
As for the Phonk ........... no bro Mazun's phonk has not reached here as yet, Abi Tamim son of Mukasir is still seems to be in Mufadal camp.
My advise ........ Phonk, phonk Kay Kadam Rakhna .........
There are some changes in Mssissauga Jamat, now the catering for dabba is handed over to the best bohri caterer's of suaga jamat. So they are happy, big contract for them, and the food quality has been improved now, that's what I hear from people who are taking this dabba's, with the quality the price has also increased and new rules have been made, now if anybody wants to take the dabba has to take it for 1 year and pay upfront $1000 for the whole year, and the dabba is for 6 days in a week. So it's a flat rate now. Previously there was a choice if anybody wanted only for 1 day or 2 days in a week, but not anymore.
As for your last comment about Phoonk Phoonk ke ... , that's not possible , the prerogative of "PHOONK" is only with Maula's , no one else can do any "Phoonk"- lol

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:52 pm

the arrangement in mississauga with qaiser and naseem is only temporary, for a week only. the jamaat wants to see how it works and what qaiser will charge them. unless naseem caterers do not try this out for a week they cannot estimate the costs. 250 dabbas go out every day.

once they quote their prices, the cost of the dabba may actually go up. at present it is for 5 days only, not 6. on all uruses, jamaat days, ramzaan and ashura, there will be no dabba. it has been unofficially informed to everyone that the dabba therefore will be available for only 200 days in a year.

i have heard tons of complaints about the dabba scheme so far:
1. the menu is quite limited
2. sometimes the same dishes are repeated so often that people get fed up
3. the volunteer who was delivering has given up, so now they divide dabbas by locality and every day by rotation one abde has to pick up about 15-20 dabbas for his locality from the markaz
4. this hapless fellow or one of his family members has to be available everytime someone comes to pick up their dabba!
5. people come at all sorts of hours and you have to go out everytime and give them their dabba from your car
6. the food gets frozen in the winter within 2-3 hours!
7. if the gravy's spill in the car, then the poor abde's car gets dirty and starts smelling
8. the dabba ceo arbitrarily enforces the no of dabbas on abdes
9. each dabba, for one person only, therefore works out to $5. obviously you have to buy multiples of the same

'sauga abdes are hoping that qaiser's dabbas will be better cooked and tastier, but expect the price to go up by atleast 30-40%. he is not going to do it for free, its his profession.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:03 am

This Dabba dhaba is very complicated to send the barakat...

My Chinese associates have suggested new scheme to be introduced ...if I get raza the Milad could be the launch date...I need volunteers and ideas.

The product is see attached...contents is phoonk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -high.html