Lukmanji saheb's dargah

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
student

Lukmanji saheb's dargah

Unread post by student » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm

In then name of Allah most merciul....

hahahaha just came accross to this article on this website,i could not stop laughing watching this reformist trying to act like they really care about syedi lumanji dargah.

reformists are the most najis people on planet,dawoodi bohras are building this dargah and I am sure they will make it much better then ever as they have built many places in India and abroad,instead of being thankful to them,this reformists are agitating against them,I have personally visited this dargah many time and what ever i saw in dargah was extreme shameful,teen girls of reformists comes to this dargah in jeans and top with out a proper hijab,just giggles and laugh in dargah and stay busy with cheap talks,and if they are interrupted by bohra momeen they start making faces,this is the true face of reformists,and now today they suddenly started caring about syedi lukmanji .

reformists shud understand bohras are true followers of syedi lukmanji and all awliyah,this shameless sud go away and stay busy with there own shameul acts.

look at there ladies no one is in proper hijab on street and men dont dont better then beggers.Astagferullah.lanat on them.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/news/982/66/U ... ic-shrine/

Yousuf

Re: Lukmanji saheb's dargah

Unread post by Yousuf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 am

Hi Student..just new to this website
With just reference to your above article, I don't have too much information on whats going on as i really dont want to rely on the news article..But one thing is sure, the jamaat will definetly make this dargah for commercial use as what is happening in Burhanpur and Galyakot..

Burhanpur specially has become a PICNIC SPOT. People come there with families do shopping in dargah complex. pay for the rooms (like hotels). for people who have more money they rent adjoining made villa house with special price. some even stay for a week.

horse rideing and other kinda stuff for entertainment is also there.

PS: Apologies for my english

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 am

Student
What happened to your original ID "Labbayakyahusain" Can't you take the hint, instead of reappearing under new ID, just become more civil
You professed to be non-abde or non-progressive but your posts are very clear who your are? :evil:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 am

Student/Labbayakyahusain/incredible always give away is ID when he begins hia fitnah in the name of Allah.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Yousuf wrote:Hi Student..just new to this website

With just reference to your above article, I don't have too much information on whats going on as i really dont want to rely on the news article..But one thing is sure, the jamaat will definetly make this dargah for commercial use as what is happening in Burhanpur and Galyakot.
What commercial in that ? You are having full comfort and facilities, doesnt mean that it went commericialized ?
Burhanpur specially has become a PICNIC SPOT. People come there with families do shopping in dargah complex. pay for the rooms (like hotels). for people who have more money they rent adjoining made villa house with special price. some even stay for a week.
MAy be you have went their with the neeyat of Picnic but poeple are going their for Ziyarat.
Shopping ??
Is their MAll or electornic Center in the dargah premise ?
The stuff they sell are Topi, Saaya, rida, Nauha CD's. So whats wrong in it ?

Rent ??
So what you think, Indian Govn or Sonia Gandhi is funding Hakimi Dargah for its expanses ??. .have you seen the facilities there ?
No power cut, Water coolers at minimal distance. .The quality of two times meal they are offering , Two times Tea and suppliment. .The free transport facilities from dargah to station. Laundry services and the manitanence, thousands of people are employed there. .So, Who gonna pay for it ?
still, what you are giving their is really very less in comparison to what you are getting. .See the positive side also, before making such rubbish post.
horse rideing and other kinda stuff for entertainment is also there.
Horse riding is Outside Dargah Premise, and kids are enjoying it. .So whats wrong in it. Its the Rozi-Roti of Poor Taanga waala's. .There is No Essel world or Zoo from the Dargaah management. .

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Please visit:
http://bohraconflict.com
for details

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

S. Insaf wrote:Please visit:
for details
some particular reason why a sister site is launched?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am

Abdes as usual are jumping up and down without understanding the issue. We in Udaipur are not against renovation and rebuilding per se. The Lukmanji dargah is a historical artefact, and we believe that it should be enhanced and preserved - not destroyed. What the local abdes want to do is pull it down and expand it. To destroy such a fine building would be a travesty. If that were not bad enough, they wanted to do it surreptitiously, and illegally. They started with the pretext that they would only renovate the floor but went so far as digging up the foundation. Reformist are protesting on two counts: 1) The dargah should not be demolished. 2) The agreement between the two parties was violated, and that their "reconstruction" plans are illegal and unauthorised.

The motive behind this unauthorised reconstruction is obvious, by rebuilding the place they want to lay exclusive claim to the property, and at the same time make it more attractive and comfortable for "ziyarat tourism" a la Burhanpur and Galiyakot. Nothing wrong with that if both sides agree to it. But what is objectionable is their modus operandi - they say something and do something else. In Udaipur at least they have always operated like this - fraudulently and dishonestly. Remember how they forged a municipal document to claim all Bohra properties in Udaipur? I wonder why no abdes obsessed with dadhi, topi and rida ever protested at the criminal behaviour of these pristine and properly clothed followers of Dai and Islam?

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
Very well said Stranger.
Thank you for replying, i have dobuts every now and then, but you always manage to clear them for me
Bro Mustafa,
Glad to hear the same.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I went and looked at the bohraconflict.com website. I was appalled at the number
of spelling and grammatical mistakes, and in particular, the following line which appears
near the end of the home page:
"We all are muslims and we follow one god Allah, and we will be the most powerful in this world if we are on right path and together."

"Most powerful in this world"? And this means what exactly? If anti-Muslim and anti-Islam hate mongers read this, they will have
more fuel for their claims that Muslims want to establish a new world order, etc. I was raised in a Bohri family and this statement bothers me. Imagine
what Catholics will think.
"Right path"? as determined by whom? The isharo here is that non-Muslims and non-reformists
are not on the right path.
I'm a staunch supporter of the reform movement, however, i really think that whoever put this wesbsite
together needs to re-examine its content. There is some really well written content there, and i agree with most of it.
I just think it needs a little revision.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

I agree with you Safiuddin. This seems to be a one-issue website put together in a hurry. Not much thought or vision has gone into making it - hence the atrocious text and bombastic posturing. My suggestion would be that reformists should have one-stop portal like this site which could do with new and fresh content from various sources. Rather than starting small, satellites sites they should all contribute to one central portal. Just my two cents.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am

Jamat has a habit of doing things without giving any thought. What happens is, if you have right connections in hierarchy, you go to incharge Shahzada, do explaining with some exageration, make it look like the biggest project on earth, and as that shahzada or incharge is not well versed with any thing he just goes along with it without going through the pros and cons.
This is the problem with all volunteer non professional administration. it all runs on whims. This is right that jamat very often do not care about integrity and honsesty, they just want to further their own aim by hook or crook. They bribe, coerce, influence and misstate.
This project is one such example. Though there may be no need to uplift or redo the lukmanjisaheb dargah, but just for the sake of doing it, or to diminish progressive influence they just thought this million dollars project. Now if it results in losses or stoppage, no one will face consequences. Money is not theirs, there is no reputation at stake. No one will dare ask the approver.

I do agree with safiuddin and Hamsafar about new website. This forum is catering to the needs of reform minded people, giving voice to raise their concern. it is professionally managed and almost all computer literate and internet user bohras know about it. I am saying this because I know almost 50% of bohras living in USA, CANADA and EUOROPE visit this site often. Though many may not be contributor but they do visit.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Lukmanji's Dargah is once again in the news. The orthodox (Shabab) allegedly resumed construction on the site despite court's "stay order". Reformists (Bohra Youth) had in August 2011 had moved the court to intervene as the orthodox demolished the grounds around the site and began a massive renovation project beyond the scope of what had been mutually agreed upon.
In the latest turn of events, on the night of March 1, 2012, when reformists objected to the construction activity, the orthodox group attacked reformists, pelted their homes causing much damage to property. A few people were badly injured. The police were called in, they dispersed the attackers and brought the situation under control. Reformists have registered an FIR and held an emergency meeting tonight at the Vajeehpura masjid. The situation now is tense but calm.
This incident once again underlines the violence, intolerance and arrogance of the Shabab group and their masters. They have no respect for law, in fact they have a habit of breaking the law and bribing their way through. They have been caught forging municipal papers claiming that they own all Bohra properties. The matter is currently under investigation.
Incidentally, March 1 is also the day when the Bohra Youth people were attacked in Galiyakot 40 years ago. Innocent women and children were identified as Bohra Youth supporters and then beaten and attacked by the Kothari hitmen. And Sayedna Saheb was a silent, and approving, witness to this whole violent tableau unfolding before him. He remained unmoved. That incident was the beginning of the reform movement. In Udaipur we commemorate March 1 every year as a Black Day. This year the Black Day got a little more darker, embellished with another layer of tragedy and blood.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Reporter wrote:Lukmanji's Dargah is once again in the news. The orthodox (Shabab) allegedly resumed construction on the site despite court's "stay order". Reformists (Bohra Youth) had in August 2011 had moved the court to intervene as the orthodox demolished the grounds around the site and began a massive renovation project beyond the scope of what had been mutually agreed upon.
In the latest turn of events, on the night of March 1, 2012, when reformists objected to the construction activity, the orthodox group attacked reformists, pelted their homes causing much damage to property. A few people were badly injured. The police were called in, they dispersed the attackers and brought the situation under control. Reformists have registered an FIR and held an emergency meeting tonight at the Vajeehpura masjid. The situation now is tense but calm.
This incident once again underlines the violence, intolerance and arrogance of the Shabab group and their masters. They have no respect for law, in fact they have a habit of breaking the law and bribing their way through. They have been caught forging municipal papers claiming that they own all Bohra properties. The matter is currently under investigation.
Incidentally, March 1 is also the day when the Bohra Youth people were attacked in Galiyakot 40 years ago. Innocent women and children were identified as Bohra Youth supporters and then beaten and attacked by the Kothari hitmen. And Sayedna Saheb was a silent, and approving, witness to this whole violent tableau unfolding before him. He remained unmoved. That incident was the beginning of the reform movement. In Udaipur we commemorate March 1 every year as a Black Day. This year the Black Day got a little more darker, embellished with another layer of tragedy and blood.
progs beaten up again?

damn when will they take some lessons :roll:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

proud of beating up on the weak aren't you, you shameless rat? Remember the time the Sunnis kicked your butt and you had to apologize on national TV? As Qui Gon Jinn said in The Phantom Menace - there's always a bigger fish!!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 am

stranger wrote:have you seen the facilities there ?
No power cut, Water coolers at minimal distance. .The quality of two times meal they are offering , Two times Tea and suppliment. .The free transport facilities from dargah to station. Laundry services and the manitanence, thousands of people are employed there. .So, Who gonna pay for it ?
OK agreed, But all facility is and food is because of donations from Bohras, and where is the ehsanat of Sayedna?
stranger wrote:still, what you are giving their is really very less in comparison to what you are getting. .See the positive side also, before making such rubbish post.
This you are comparing on what basis? Go and stay in a three star hotel and will find services better then this at this cost and without compromise of your dignity.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

aqs wrote:
S. Insaf wrote:Please visit:
for details
some particular reason why a sister site is launched?
There are more then 20 sites to advertise a ziafat and mufsiyat. Any particular reason!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

It’s a sad turn of events, when bohras fighting amongst ourselves, If kothar is undertaking the renovation of Lukmanji Dargah, what is the harm ? Let reformist majority come forward and get involved in the project to fish out any politics or dirty tricks of kothar to occupy the property from different lucrative means. Kothar has fund power to throw and buy political bureaucracy.

When reformist will take a firm stand against renovation project, then kothar is going to manipulate every instance to paint reformist in dark shade. Kothar has reach and resource to manipulate any situation to their advantage.

If reformist really feel ownership and affiliation to bohra faith, then cooperate rather than stand against anything and everything coming from kothar. Kothar is too smart, clever, scheming to get defeated by normal resistance.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 am

humanbeing wrote:It’s a sad turn of events, when bohras fighting amongst ourselves, If kothar is undertaking the renovation of Lukmanji Dargah, what is the harm ? Let reformist majority come forward and get involved in the project to fish out any politics or dirty tricks of kothar to occupy the property from different lucrative means. Kothar has fund power to throw and buy political bureaucracy.

When reformist will take a firm stand against renovation project, then kothar is going to manipulate every instance to paint reformist in dark shade. Kothar has reach and resource to manipulate any situation to their advantage.

If reformist really feel ownership and affiliation to bohra faith, then cooperate rather than stand against anything and everything coming from kothar. Kothar is too smart, clever, scheming to get defeated by normal resistance.
in short kothar is immortal

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 am

revertbohra
in short kothar is immortal
No, they are MAFIA and have alliances with Modi, Thackrey, Sarkar and who knows with Dawood

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 am

and progs are like sme type of Tapori roaming in streets and showng dere muscles and even dey also knw they cnt even touch d comman man
hope u get my point

babu

Unread post by babu » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 am

AGAIN ..... :?:
उदयपुर. दरगाह में निर्माण को लेकर शहर के बोहरवाड़ी क्षेत्र में गुरुवार देर रात फिर तनाव हो गया। रात करीब 11 बजे समुदाय के दोनों गुट यूथ और शबाब के बीच हुए पथराव में तीन जने घायल हो गए। दो घरों के शीशे तोड़ दिए गए।

पुलिस व प्रशासन के आला अधिकारियों ने मौके पर जाकर हालात संभाले। इलाके में पुलिस जाप्ता तैनात कर दिया गया है। लुकमान साहब की दरगाह में कराए जा रहे निर्माण को लेकर यहां बुधवार रात को भी तनाव हो गया था। दो दिन से चल रहे विवाद के तहत गुरुवार सुबह कलेक्ट्री पर प्रदर्शन हुआ। इसके बाद रात में दोनों गुटों में फिर टकराव की स्थिति बन गई।

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am

MurtazaVds wrote:and progs are like sme type of Tapori roaming in streets and showng dere muscles and even dey also knw they cnt even touch d comman man
hope u get my point
Is this new form of Dawat e Lissan? :? This is how they teach you to write in Sabaks and Madressah? just wonder.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm

SBM wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote:and progs are like sme type of Tapori roaming in streets and showng dere muscles and even dey also knw they cnt even touch d comman man
hope u get my point
Is this new form of Dawat e Lissan? :? This is how they teach you to write in Sabaks and Madressah? just wonder.
dey didnt teach dis in sabak and madarsa
bt as i think dere shld b subject to hw to deal with dese progs and hw to get rid of dem

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 am

MurtazaVds wrote:
SBM wrote: Is this new form of Dawat e Lissan? :? This is how they teach you to write in Sabaks and Madressah? just wonder.
dey didnt teach dis in sabak and madarsa
bt as i think dere shld b subject to hw to deal with dese progs and hw to get rid of dem
This is an English version of ad-Dawat e Less saan!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm

MurtazaVds wrote:
hw to deal with dese progs and hw to get rid of dem
keep dreaming, my naive friend .... !!!!