A picture says it all...

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Aymelek

A picture says it all...

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:24 am

A photo of Mansoos doing Qadambosi to Syedna on Laitul Qadr, see the gold lying on the floor in the 2nd image on this link...

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/08/22/p ... uddin-tus/

However, the same image has been blurred by Zeninfosys.net, see the 2nd image in the link...

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/h ... s-saifee-m

revolution

Re: A picture says it all...

Unread post by revolution » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:13 am

I cant see any gold on the floor but any ways it is certain that syedna did accumulate wealth during his tenure.

look at the condition of syedna,it is a proof for those to accumulate wealth and spread corruption,no matter how much money u accumulate death is certain.

revolution

Unread post by revolution » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 am

oh okay i just noticed it lol

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am

Just click on the 2nd image in the first link, let the image load and open...u will see gold biscuits on red rug...

revolution

Unread post by revolution » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 am

Aymelek wrote:Just click on the 2nd image in the first link, let the image load and open...u will see gold biscuits on red rug...
I just show these images to my mama(she is staunch beliver of syedna) and she claims that gold is to distribute to public,and she also claims many people got gold from syedna this lailatul qadr.now GOD knows how true it is,but i have no reason to belive syedna would ever distribute gold to common people.

wallaho Alam.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 am

Forget the gold
Can anyone see his condition. looks like he could not move his left hand and notice SWELLING on both of his hands
Why can't these Kothari Goons leave him alone and let him rest in this feeble condition instead of parading him around.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

You are right oma, I feel sad. How come they treat their father like this. Everything has a limit. but they have crossed it. everyone knows he is sick and bedridden. which is natural. But dont make an exhibition out of it. He cant speak, move or even stand on his own.
He has proven, he is no god, no super man. A man like any other. Goes through natural wear and tear. He did his job while he could. so leave him in peace.

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 am

Look at these photos of the Mansoos. http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/r ... uddin-bhai.

What/who is the kothar afraid of? If they are not afraid of anything and what they are doing is right, why are they trying to hide something by blurring out images?

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

accountability wrote:You are right oma, I feel sad. How come they treat their father like this. Everything has a limit. but they have crossed it. everyone knows he is sick and bedridden. which is natural. But dont make an exhibition out of it. He cant speak, move or even stand on his own.
He has proven, he is no god, no super man. A man like any other. Goes through natural wear and tear. He did his job while he could. so leave him in peace.
Children learn from there parents and up bringing . why to blame the zaadas? this is what happens when you dont earn you livelihood and live on bohras hard earn money . bloody kothari goons and Kaamchors

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"AsChildren learn from there parents and up bringing . why to blame the zaadas? this is what happens when you dont earn you livelihood and live on bohras hard earn money . bloody kothari goons and Kaamchor"
The same will happen to the bloody kothari goons and kaamchor in their old age. What goes around comes around.Cant feel sorry after their dirty deeds.So how many broken families and pain they have caused.It would be grand injustice to those who suffered.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:41 pm

accountability wrote:You are right oma, I feel sad. How come they treat their father like this. Everything has a limit. but they have crossed it. everyone knows he is sick and bedridden. which is natural. But dont make an exhibition out of it. He cant speak, move or even stand on his own.
I use to also feel sorry for him.. but not anymore.. I have started believing, that he might be enjoying all this pampering (humiliation).. :mrgreen:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

With Raza Mubarak of Aqa Maula TUS, Syedi Mufaddal Maula TUS bestows hadiyat sharaf to Shk Nuruddin bhai and Shk Najmuddin bhai Johar form Mysore

I think It should be 'from', not 'form'. :shock:

taheri786110

Unread post by taheri786110 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 am

omabharti wrote:Forget the gold
Can anyone see his condition. looks like he could not move his left hand and notice SWELLING on both of his hands
Why can't these Kothari Goons leave him alone and let him rest in this feeble condition instead of parading him around.
you ppl will definitely go to hell

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm

by taheri786110 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 am

omabharti wrote:Forget the gold
you ppl will definitely go to hell
And this was revealed to you by......
What was said wrong in my posting, Syedna is in frail health and people like you and Kothari Goons are just using him to line their pockets
I wonder if you would treat your father like this and if you might be the Hell is right place for you. Please go and read the "Allah Taala Nu Hamd tu Karje" and read specifically about the Nasihaat for parents.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

omabharti wrote:Can anyone see his condition. looks like he could not move his left hand and notice SWELLING on both of his hands
He cannot even lift the flowers on the grave, one can see someones hand from behind helping him do the same. Also in another photo his right eye looks very weak. These are obvious signs of old age and fragile health which most people of his age could encounter, something which is very natural and has to be seen in its proper perspective, something which the abdes on this forum lack terribly.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Âs long as it ticks, it's just fine :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:14 pm

During the first week of Rajab, a text message was circulated amongst abdes that Burhanuddin saab had suffered a paralytic stroke. This is a serious piece of news and not a joke, the facts of which have been confirmed by someone from badri mahal. As usual the abdes will now jump over each other and demand a proof but the only answer to them is that they see his recent pictures carefully and then judge for themselves or else try to get it confirmed from their own sources.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

On eid day, Burhanuddin saab visited raudat tahera at 10.30 am and left in half an hours time. The abdes had lined up since 9 am as they were told that they will get the 'sharaf' of kissing the dai's feet. However due to the dai's ill health the entire programme of kissing the feet was shelved off. His deteriorating health was quite visible.

There was a surprise visitor alongwith the dai............. MAZUN saab was seen after a very long time.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote: There was a surprise visitor alongwith the dai............. MAZUN saab was seen after a very long time.
BTW: Contrary to what people would have us believe on this forum, the Mazoon saheb was not missing because he did not approve of the nass. Nothing of that sort. He has been very sick and receiving treatment. He has a throat condition, probably a form of cancer, that flared up again. So his absence was due to sickness and not due to any internal power struggle. So, please do not try cook up silly conspiracy theories.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Biradar tell us more.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:56 am

On eid day, Burhanuddin saab visited raudat tahera at 10.30 am and left in half an hours time
I fail to understand how visiting grave of anyone so often can benefit anyone?
Can a yaseen not be recited sitting at home if its to pray for his soul to rest in peace?

any scholarly views?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Zeal wrote:
On eid day, Burhanuddin saab visited raudat tahera at 10.30 am and left in half an hours time
I fail to understand how visiting grave of anyone so often can benefit anyone?
Can a yaseen not be recited sitting at home if its to pray for his soul to rest in peace?

any scholarly views?
i am responding although i have no pretensions of being an islamic scholar.

visiting the graves of one's dear departed serves to: 1) remind us that we too are mortal and will soon join their ranks. 2) it also is a wake up call for us to amend our sinful ways, lessen our greed for material things and do as much good as we can before the span of our lives run out. 3) we also visit to remember our loved ones who are no longer among us and pray for their souls, although as zeal has rightfully pointed out, this can well be done wherever we are. being in the midst of hundreds and thousands of graves only heightens our sense of loss and awareness that life is oh so brief and mortal, it makes us realise in a very powerful way that there is a supreme creator and possessor of our soul, whom we will soon return to and be answerable for our deeds.

a school of thought believes that visiting the graves of people is nothing short of idol worship, since humans have the propensity to pervert everything from its original intent. they wail and beg at graves, they carry flowers and expensive silk chaddars to decorate the burial spot, they anoint graves with fragrant substances, they build ever bigger and more ornate qabrs, they light incense and construct fancy ornamental structures around it, losing sight that the soul has departed and only a heap of decaying bones remain.

to address your specific question about the syedna visiting his father's grave on every occasion, i personally feel it is nothing short of a cold-blooded and commercial marketing promotion to pull in the moolah and cement the impression in the minds of the gullible community that the ex-syedna was nothing short of allah, a performer of miracles and the solution to all your problems and questions - a veritable destroyer of obstacles (vighna harta) lord ganesha or mushkil kusha ali and that the raudat tahera is the temple of solomon.

i have stated elsewhere on this forum that the raudat tahera is a monument to excess and a symbol of oppression and tyranny. it is a pathetic attempt to glorify and conceal the evil perpetrated by the one syedna who represents the worst persecution and evil ever unleashed on our meek and timid community, the one figure who has without question changed our bohras from good and pious human beings to idol worshipping slaves and idiots.

whenever i envisage this so-called grand mounument, my mind inevitably turns to the haunting poem of "ozymandias" by percy bysshe shelley.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Admin
Please delete the above posting

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Look at these photos of the H****zaada Mohiu(blah,blah)

As you can see he is hiding something by blurring the images 45,47,48,49,51 & 53 :twisted:

zada Mohyuddin arrives in Jamali Mohalla on 6th Ramadan -- www.mumineen.org

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Seems like Syedna was transported to London by Air Ambulance. Do these Goons have any heart at all. Look at Syedna in the car. He looks very frail and these selfish sons of his including his son in law the diwan want to suck the last drop of blood from him, From his face and posture it looks he has no control over himself. It reminds me of Ayatullah Khoemini in last days of his life
HAVE PITY ON THIS MAN IN THIS AGE AND HEALTH
http://www.aburhani.com/akhbar-4733

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

deleted

sixfeetunder

Unread post by sixfeetunder » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:Pray to ALLAH that this idol of raudat tahera be destroyed and pure Islam returns to the bori land
O Allah swt demolish the raudat tahera the idol of shirk and kufr
O Allah swt return the Islam of Rasullallah sws in this Boriland
Ameen

please everyone make this dua
One should not be surprised by the above statement. This statement proves beyond doubt the hateful and venomous ideology of Wahhabis. No matter how much they tom-tom about their Islam being the religion of 'PEACE' and no matter if they name their channel 'Peace TV', it cannot fool those who know a little about their violent history. The reason they stress so much on 'peace' is to distract the naive Muslim from their hateful, violent agendas. They can never live in peace with other Muslims or non-Muslims, as history has proved time and again.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:
Pray to ALLAH that this idol of raudat tahera be destroyed and pure Islam returns to the bori land
O Allah swt demolish the raudat tahera the idol of shirk and kufr
O Allah swt return the Islam of Rasullallah sws in this Boriland
Ameenplease everyone make this dua
Bro aliabbas,

The above is a highly objectionable and extreme comment which needs to be condemned. One should not thrust his views by making derogatory statements which hurts others sentiments, instead one should try and convince others in a manner which compels the opposite person to think and analyze the wrongs if any in a rational way. Do the salafis apply the same yardstick to hindus and ask the muslim world to demolish all their temples worldwide ? Islam is a religion of peace and compassion and people have always converted out of free will and not by violent means as is wrongly projected by vested interests. Moreover you are posting your comments on a bohra site hence you should apply more restraint when it comes to bohra sentiments. It is agreed that present day bohraism has lost the true essence of Islam and so have other sects but to convey your point of view, you should try to convince others instead of antagonising them !

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Br GM
Agreed with your view,
He is another divider which Muslim community can not afford. Seems a follower of Zakir Naik is here