Munafiqs never love u.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ala maqaam

Munafiqs never love u.

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:53 am

In the name of Most high

I study in Islamic university canada,and just yesterday I came accross to hadith which was address to Imam Ali by prophet(s).

Nobody likes you except Momens (Believer) and nobody dislikes you except Monafeqes (Hypocrites).

and I can see how this hadith is exactly applies in todays world.

no matter what syedna(t) does hypocrites will keep opposing him.

fearAllah

Re: Munafiqs never love u.

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 am

Yeah same as when Burhannudin likes Modi

Everyone believes in the saying, but one has to judge the leader first whether he himself is a munafik or not. Say for example, if Muawiya would also quote this hadith my Moulana Ali to benefit his leadership, does that mean people should blindly follow him just because he used the Hadith?

Ala maqaam

Unread post by Ala maqaam » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 am

fearAllah wrote:Yeah same as when Burhannudin likes Modi

Everyone believes in the saying, but one has to judge the leader first whether he himself is a munafik or not. Say for example, if Muawiya would also quote this hadith my Moulana Ali to benefit his leadership, does that mean people should blindly follow him just because he used the Hadith?

syedna(t) is just trying to protect his followers my doing compromise with person like modi.same way Imam hassan did compromise with muaviya and yazid.

but as i said munafiqs will always come up with jeolousy to hate HAQ.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:04 am

Ala maqaam wrote:
fearAllah wrote:Yeah same as when Burhannudin likes Modi

syedna(t) is just trying to protect his followers my doing compromise with person like modi.same way Imam hassan did compromise with muaviya and yazid.

but as i said munafiqs will always come up with jeolousy to hate HAQ.
Yeah i remember also when Imam Hassan invited Yazid and Muawiya to his palace and served them luxury food, sharbat and did the shaal ceremony. Also donated 1 crore worth of gold to them so that they can finance the Ashura event later on

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 am

And dont compare our beloved Imam Hassan to mere Burhanuddin, Imam Hassan was son of Umul mumineen Fatema Zahra while Burhannudin is a son of a lady whose son himself (Burhanuddin) hates her, he never speaks about the womb that born him, never ever visits her grave and then goes to Taher's grave in mumbai and Boo's grave in london every now and then to fool the world!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:26 am

by Ala maqaam on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 am
In the name of Most high
Ala maqaam
Has been here under different nicks. Watch out,
Brother anajmi and admin take notice.
Wasalaam

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 am

Rightly Quoted But the hadith was for Moulana Ali Arsh aur farsh ka koi comparison nahi don't try to place burhanuddin in Place of Maula Ali
just look at the difference between the words and deeds of both.